Sep 26 - 17 YR OLD CHARGED WITH CHILD MOLESTATION FOR GETTING ORAL SEX FROM 15 YR OLD

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should this law be revised?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
 havana said:
Most people shouldn't have s3x. I mean lets be serious a 15 year old fu*king is a bad thing, when you're 15 you're not even mature enough to use birth control 100% of the time since you're too young to have a child.
i hope you're not serious. doesnt matter what the law says, a 15 year old girl is physically a woman. too young to have a child at 15??? i dont know what enclosed community you're from, but you need to get out more.
 09-26-2006, 02:16 PM         #62
paperstacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
I wouldn't be mad at all. It's a 2 fu*kin year difference. Got damn use your brain. Both are still adolescents. 21 to 15 is a different story. At 17, you're still a fu*king kid. To me there is no difference from a 17 year old and a 15 year old. Get the fu*k outta here. This is retarded.

maybe in your state folk...i will understand why by age 18 your lil sister will already have 3 kids....
 09-26-2006, 02:17 PM         #63
paperstacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bunz said:
i hope you're not serious. doesnt matter what the law says, a 15 year old girl is physically a woman. too young to have a child at 15??? i dont know what enclosed community you're from, but you need to get out more.

tell your lil sister i said wassup then ill slang d*ck to her
 11 years ago '04        #64
Bunz 
space
space
 paperstacker said:
tell your lil sister i said wassup then ill slang d*ck to her
wow, how funny was that?:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #65
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
So yall dont remember marcus dixon? smh.........why bother.....how about you silly fu*ks look it up....and please dont give me hate because Im the only one who can figure out that the only reason this kid is in jail is because he is black.....I mean its fu*king georgia for christ sakes.......and that law has only been enforced 2 times......with both instances sending young black males to jail for having s3x with white women.......I mean its not like this is new news or some sh*t......if you think it is then your really are that fu*king stupid
I remember sh*t even MURs wrote a song about the incident, it was on Real Sports with Bryant Gumble, it got national coverage, that was some real racist bullsh*t, wasnt he adopted by White people?
 09-26-2006, 02:22 PM         #66
paperstacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what you folks is failing to realize is that at age 15 your are a minor and at age 17 your are a adult...

at 15 you cant choose to move out of your parents home....you still cant even be out past 11 p.m....and if u commit a crime you go to juvie...

at 17 you are a adult....can come and go as you please...and if you commit any crime your charged as a adult....

so it was right he was a adult and he had s3x with a minor...

he couldnt find no girls his age?

Last edited by paperstacker; 09-26-2006 at 02:23 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #67
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 paperstacker said:
i know in ga your considered an adult at age 17 and go to jail not the kiddie detention center

what if a 17 was fu*king ur 15 year old sister?
I wouldnt care...I have a sister thats 16 and has a 19 year old Bf I dont care cause thats her business
 11 years ago '04        #68
Bunz 
space
space
 Chuck Hustle said:
I remember sh*t even MURs wrote a song about the incident, it was on Real Sports with Bryant Gumble, it got national coverage, that was some real racist bullsh*t, wasnt he adopted by White people?
yeah, he was. football scholarship to Vanderbilt. Oprah even played her part in getting him out. she had the accuser on her show and straight up told her, "i dont believe you".
 11 years ago '06        #69
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
dat must be a GA thing...cuz you an adult when your 18 in most states
 11 years ago '04        #70
Bunz 
space
space
 paperstacker said:
what you folks is failing to realize is that at age 15 your are a minor and at age 17 your are a adult...

at 15 you cant choose to move out of your parents home....you still cant even be out past 11 p.m....and if u commit a crime you go to juvie...

at 17 you are a adult....can come and go as you please...and if you commit any crime your charged as a adult....

so it was right he was a adult and he had s3x with a minor...

he couldnt find no girls his age?
nah bruh, its 18.
 11 years ago '06        #71
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 Exodus X13 said:
america is a joke

glad i dont live there

no doubt
 11 years ago '04        #72
Bunz 
space
space
The legal age of majority in Georgia is eighteen (18). Georgia Code Title 39, Chapter 1, Article 1.

A child (anyone under the age of 18) cannot just move out from their parent(s) home. The parent(s) are responsible for the child till that child reaches 18. You can leave your parents' house without their permission when you reach the age of 18, or they can kick you out.

You cannot leave before you reach 18, although there are a few exceptions.

Exceptions to this rule:

* If a child gets pregnant, that child can get married without parental consent and after the marriage will be consider emancipated.

* The teen can become emancipated. There is no prescribed emancipation status laws, such cases are adjudicated on an individual basis. This requires a ruling from a judge. You must convince the judge that there is good legal reason for you to be able to leave your home. In the state of Georgia on an annual basis this happens about a dozen times.

* The teen can join the military with parental consent at age 17.

Pursuant to Georgia common-law emancipation, if a 17-year-old is self-supporting, the parent(s) can grant permission for them to live elsewhere. The parent(s) can also revoke that permission at any time they choose.
 09-26-2006, 02:45 PM         #73
paperstacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bunz said:
The legal age of majority in Georgia is eighteen (18). Georgia Code Title 39, Chapter 1, Article 1.

A child (anyone under the age of 18) cannot just move out from their parent(s) home. The parent(s) are responsible for the child till that child reaches 18. You can leave your parents' house without their permission when you reach the age of 18, or they can kick you out.

You cannot leave before you reach 18, although there are a few exceptions.

Exceptions to this rule:

* If a child gets pregnant, that child can get married without parental consent and after the marriage will be consider emancipated.

* The teen can become emancipated. There is no prescribed emancipation status laws, such cases are adjudicated on an individual basis. This requires a ruling from a judge. You must convince the judge that there is good legal reason for you to be able to leave your home. In the state of Georgia on an annual basis this happens about a dozen times.

* The teen can join the military with parental consent at age 17.

Pursuant to Georgia common-law emancipation, if a 17-year-old is self-supporting, the parent(s) can grant permission for them to live elsewhere. The parent(s) can also revoke that permission at any time they choose.
post the source cause this is old its 16 now you can leave and you go to jail at 17
 11 years ago '05        #74
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,077 | Props total: 1059 1059
 Bang 0n Em said:
man you are an idiot

ur basicially saying that black people should still hold a grudge and hate all white people for what has happened in the past

but u the same mothafu*ka that will be running to a white cop if u was in trouble or have a white firman help u put the fire out if ur house was burning

and u hear cracker or white boy more then u hear nigg*r or black boy

i wish i had a gun to shoot this ignorant dumbass
 09-26-2006, 03:09 PM         #75
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess all of us are guity then...
 11 years ago '06        #76
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
all the parties are black so no race... actually this law was change as of july 2 to a misdemenor but this act wasnt committed then so... new trail hopefully
 11 years ago '04        #77
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 authenic said:
all the parties are black so no race... actually this law was change as of july 2 to a misdemenor but this act wasnt committed then so... new trail hopefully
There ya go.
 09-26-2006, 03:29 PM         #78
protectyaneck5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, yall gotta stay away from that jail bait
 09-26-2006, 03:33 PM         #79
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless of the laws lets be honest... if everyone who had s3x with a 15 year old when they was 17 was sent to jail, i guarantee 1/3rd of males in most towns would be shipped off to jail

the law is stupid
 09-26-2006, 03:41 PM         #80
kgsunnyvale408  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn thats fu*ked up
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago