Sep 26 - 17 YR OLD CHARGED WITH CHILD MOLESTATION FOR GETTING ORAL SEX FROM 15 YR OLD

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should this law be revised?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 656 656
make fu*k the laws its that dumb a.ss bi*ch...given dome to all the n*ggas then feelin all guilty and tryin to tell..
 11 years ago '04        #42
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,367 | Props total: 727 727
1st.Did the girls tell the cops they were r*ped?Besides the tape how did this come to light?17 an 15? i guess thats a problem
 09-26-2006, 01:08 PM         #43
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
LOL ill stay in my fairy tale world thank you better than dat hole u live in f*g**t.. n dont u b talkin bout van damme like dat boi dat shyt is way better than dat EMO a.ss avy u got lol no wonder ur cryin alot on dis thread...
son no1 here likes you so do urslef a favor n jus dont talk jus read...as u can see no1 here is agreein wit u n there are sum smart cats here so dat would mean ur like uh wrong and ur tlakin out ya a.ss?

WOW....like I said more intelligence in my pinky.....be gone lame
 11 years ago '05        #44
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
Omg I live in georgia, am 17 and am talking to a 15 year old right now. I felt bad for being 2 years older but i'm bout to turn 18 in 3 weeks.:wow: Oh well, shes black too so I should be good
 11 years ago '05        #45
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,948 | Props total: 2747 2747
thats foul. what if she lied about her age, the police think u pose to go get her birth certificate n check.
 09-26-2006, 01:20 PM         #46
Risk16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with dos-effect on alot of things. True the article didnt say anything about race, but I gurantee if you do some more research you'll find that in similar cases most of the convicted were black males and the victims were white females. So no he isnt talking out his a.ss.
 11 years ago '04        #47
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Dos-effect said:
Every white person you know doesnt care about race anymore....As if they ever did....look STUPID that was the point of my argument....whie people are completly ignroant to racism in this country.....your whole life is white washed....not to say you dont know or hang around blacks but Im almost confident your life revolves around other white people all day....so thats no surprise me at all....in fact you just further proved my point....nice going

And just to be clear this isnt one of those issues where a black man says it happend because they were black........I stated the OBVIOUS SITUATION and the reason as to why it happned......you took offense for whatever reason...see you as a man and not a white man.....GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE.....white people k!ll me with this blacks are oppressing out bullsh*t......or blacks are racist towards whites.....of course blacks are racist towards whites....are you fu*king serious......the KKK is real...white suprmacy is real....black supremacy is non existant......and you fu*king know it....but keep playing dumb

Look dude. A lot of the sh*t we're sayin to eachother is just cuz we got heated. We can talk about this civily. I applauded dude for what he said because he put it forth in a civil manner. But that's neither here nor there.

The point I was making is that it didn't say if she was white or black. You said I bet that she was white. That's different. That's what brought about the race issue. Furthermore I am fully aware that racism exists. I'll even agree with you that the laws in general are skewed. But you can't accuse other people of being racist when you are racist as well. As far as my life being white washed. As you stated in your argument the whole country is white washed. Media is, law is, government is. But that's not to say that the majority of people aren't empathetic to other citizens regardless of race.

P.S. the only cure for racism is a world full of mixed children. So until that happens, we can all make a conscious effort to move foward.
 09-26-2006, 01:29 PM         #48
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most people shouldn't have s3x. I mean lets be serious a 15 year old fu*king is a bad thing, when you're 15 you're not even mature enough to use birth control 100% of the time since you're too young to have a child. Then again there are a lot of grown folks who don't need to be having s3x either. We should make people take tests and get a license,like a for a car. People without jobs or an education should be not allowed as well. I know no one will agree but the truth hurts. Keep your legs shut, learn something, become productive then reap the fruits of life...because to many kids are having children, and the children are already given a setback because their mother is 15 and their pops is elsewhere, most likely being a kid, because after all he IS a KID.

Last edited by havana; 09-26-2006 at 01:43 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #49
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
 rspj5 said:
This is part of High School!!! sh*t the roles were reversed in my situation I was the minor but I never told on her!!!!!!!!!!!!
i second that...
 09-26-2006, 01:32 PM         #50
Risk16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No what would end racisim is bringing it to the light. "fu*k you n*gga, fu*k you pasty skinned zzzzzz". Me and my friends make racist jokes at eachother all the time. Everyone knows about the stereotypes, just dont feed into them.
 11 years ago '04        #51
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Risk16 said:
No what would end racisim is bringing it to the light. "fu*k you n*gga, fu*k you pasty skinned zzzzzz". Me and my friends make racist jokes at eachother all the time. Everyone knows about the stereotypes, just dont feed into them.
With a world full of mixed children though what stereotypes would there be?
 11 years ago '04        #52
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
real damn shame...
 09-26-2006, 01:37 PM         #53
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Look dude. A lot of the sh*t we're sayin to eachother is just cuz we got heated. We can talk about this civily. I applauded dude for what he said because he put it forth in a civil manner. But that's neither here nor there.

The point I was making is that it didn't say if she was white or black. You said I bet that she was white. That's different. That's what brought about the race issue. Furthermore I am fully aware that racism exists. I'll even agree with you that the laws in general are skewed. But you can't accuse other people of being racist when you are racist as well. As far as my life being white washed. As you stated in your argument the whole country is white washed. Media is, law is, government is. But that's not to say that the majority of people aren't empathetic to other citizens regardless of race.

P.S. the only cure for racism is a world full of mixed children. So until that happens, we can all make a conscious effort to move foward.

no love lost....and Im not racist........just tired of the bullsh*t.....its like a black man has to be lynched with pictures for some white people to belive that this country is still racist towards blacks......thats all Im saying
 11 years ago '05        #54
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,604 | Props total: 3506 3506
thats messed up if u in the same school as a girl u should b allowed to get head as long as she agree
 11 years ago '04        #55
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 Dos-effect said:
???????????????????????.....thats the same accusation I made but because he said more politically correct you applaud him? God your to fu*kign stupid to even stick to your point
we applaud him cuz he didnt go at ppl sounding really angry and ignorant...if u just chilled out ppl wouldnt have gettin at you cuz.
 09-26-2006, 01:54 PM         #56
slimshady45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was gettin dome shots at that age, there was a competition at our high school b/w the seniors to see who could bone the most freshmen girls.....i mean come on man!!! Clinton did it....ha
 09-26-2006, 01:55 PM         #57
New_Era_Nicca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there both still minors he dosent deserve 10years
 09-26-2006, 01:57 PM         #58
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that is retarded it was prolly consensual and everything, sh*t just ruined the kids life

Originally Posted by Dos-effect
damn......I wonder if the 15 year old was white.....and if thats why they were thrown in jail.....same sh*t happen 3 years ago in georgia....17 year old had s3x with a 15 year old and got sentenced to 10 years in prison....but she was white, he was black, and the judge and jury were racist......the kid is not even 18 yet......with all the real molesters we have in this country who never face any criminal charges I find it ironic that they can find a way to implement this law when it comes to young black minors having s3xing with young white minors.....smh........CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

are you stupid? really though i must agree yet again with ItAlY2BkLyN , you are a dumb mother fu*ker
 09-26-2006, 02:00 PM         #59
paperstacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know in ga your considered an adult at age 17 and go to jail not the kiddie detention center

what if a 17 was fu*king ur 15 year old sister?
 11 years ago '04        #60
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 paperstacker said:
i know in ga your considered an adult at age 17 and go to jail not the kiddie detention center

what if a 17 was fu*king ur 15 year old sister?
I wouldn't be mad at all. It's a 2 fu*kin year difference. Got damn use your brain. Both are still adolescents. 21 to 15 is a different story. At 17, you're still a fu*king kid. To me there is no difference from a 17 year old and a 15 year old. Get the fu*k outta here. This is retarded.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy