Sep 26 - 17 YR OLD CHARGED WITH CHILD MOLESTATION FOR GETTING ORAL SEX FROM 15 YR OLD

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should this law be revised?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Just another way for the justice system to try and degrade blacks and make a lesson out of them. That happened to me, same situation, but it was like 9 dudes and 3 bi*ches. Someone at school was teasin' the broads, and they told. One of my homeys got arrested for fu*kin' the bi*ch, but we all just got blown up. Cops came to my house, i told them i was seventeen and they couldn't blow for sh*t, and they left it at that. Nothing happened. I think it might just be a race issue, cuz georgia is still a state with KKK. and a lot of these people are lawyers, doctors, judges, police officers, etc. That's why i stay in Cali, where it's all mixed, not as much hate, and we got more rights than most states
 09-26-2006, 11:36 AM         #22
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
lol your username is hyphy so u shouldnt even b taken seriously i didnt even bother readin wha tyou had to say ....and to dos-effect if u keep up wit dat ignorant attitude ull stay in dat hole dat u live in now for da rest of ur life..go read a book kid
why do you envision me living in a hole? Do you know me? Do you know anything about me? Didnt think so.......I have more intelligence in my pinky finger then you do in your whole family...lol@read a book........take a history class and learn about humanity and hatred.......your vision of what people are capable of is very childish and naive.....but you stay in that life is a fairy tale mode......the real world will keep turning and doing fu*ked up sh*t like sending 17 year old black kids to jail for 10 years for sleeping with white women......

and by the way the fact you have a picture of a movie star in avy(not even a good one by the way) shows your major disconnection with reality
 09-26-2006, 11:38 AM         #23
Bang 0n Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
No dumb a.ss white people who think that racism has nothing to do with this is why racism still exist

black people are just as racist if not more
 09-26-2006, 11:41 AM         #24
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bang 0n Em said:
black people are just as racist if not more

yeah god forbid some black peopel for not liking some white people......I mean the horror and unfairness in it all.Just to hate without merit or reason huh?..........get a clue
 09-26-2006, 11:42 AM         #25
ecko72  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you ever hear that song "ode to a black boy" by Murs? its that same sh*t that happened 3 years ago.
 09-26-2006, 11:50 AM         #26
Bang 0n Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
yeah god forbid some black peopel for not liking some white people......I mean the horror and unfairness in it all.Just to hate without merit or reason huh?..........get a clue

man you are an idiot

ur basicially saying that black people should still hold a grudge and hate all white people for what has happened in the past

but u the same mothafu*ka that will be running to a white cop if u was in trouble or have a white firman help u put the fire out if ur house was burning

and u hear cracker or white boy more then u hear nigg*r or black boy
 09-26-2006, 11:53 AM         #27
Cassidy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both are underage waste of time
 09-26-2006, 11:55 AM         #28
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bang 0n Em said:
man you are an idiot

ur basicially saying that black people should still hold a grudge and hate all white people for what has happened in the past

but u the same mothafu*ka that will be running to a white cop if u was in trouble or have a white firman help u put the fire out if ur house was burning

and u hear cracker or white boy more then u hear nigg*r or black boy

who says all fireman are white?

Black people should hold a grude cause of the past?......black people hold a grude because of whats happening now....the past was majorly fu*ked up indeed....but its todays racism thats still causing blacks in America to feel shunned.........we talk about what we go through all the time but for some reason it constantly seems to fall on def ears for some whites in America....dont blame blacks for being past frustrated with trying to gain fairness and equalness........you can only try to understand for so long before you just say fu*k it. Im not saying its cool for some black people to be racist towards whites......but I understand.....as long as that thought process comes with an understanding that not all whites are racist....some are careless spoiled and ignorat to anyone else's problems but thier own......but not racist

as far as racist names and such......bi*ch please....whites throughout the years have come up with so many names to disgrace us........like I said pick up a history book sometime......maybe then you can gain some insight on some of the things that make us feel how we feel.....pick up a newspaper to understand why you see black faces on their everymorning and on the news everynight before you go to sleep......Im not support any type of crime....just pointing out it's alot easier to make a young black man look like a sh*t for nothing looser criminal then to promote black sucess.....cause black sucess doesnt get ratings....but black failure....oh they cant get enough of that

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-26-2006 at 12:00 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #29
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 DJ Maximum said:

dont mess with the youngings i wonder how ppl found out

some ppl needs to keep it 2 themselves these days
are you an idiot? they are both youngins

dude should not be gettin in trouble he aint do nothing wrong
 11 years ago '06        #30
dhodges 
space
space
space
$168 | Props total: 0 0
Now there biggest problem was videotaping it. They probably showed it to everyone that is what got them.
 09-26-2006, 12:07 PM         #31
Kali_Kingz90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHANTOM TWIN said:
“When the laws were passed, they were for adult s3xual predators,” said B.J. Bernstein, who became Wilson’s lawyer after the trial. “They weren’t intended for teenaged s3x.”
lmfao....

ahahahahahahahhha

:applause: :applause: :applause:

smh @ the law system though

If a 17 year old female sucks my d*ck (15), she could get in trouble?
 11 years ago '04        #32
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
this is stupid...dude is only 17...

these fu*kin Girls these days actin like ho's, and tryna be older than they are...need to sit the fu*k down somewhere and read an book
 11 years ago '04        #33
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9489 9489
 Dos-effect said:
So yall dont remember marcus dixon? smh.........why bother.....how about you silly fu*ks look it up....and please dont give me hate because Im the only one who can figure out that the only reason this kid is in jail is because he is black.....I mean its fu*king georgia for christ sakes.......and that law has only been enforced 2 times......with both instances sending young black males to jail for having s3x with white women.......I mean its not like this is new news or some sh*t......if you think it is then your really are that fu*king stupid
You're a fu*king moron. Where did it say she was white. I didn't even see where it said she was white or he was black. You're fu*kin' delusion of white people are out to get you is wack. Get over your sh*t and quit tryin' to spin the story to meet your racist a.ss guidelines.

Point is race wasn't even an issue until your f*g**t a.ss brought it up. That's why people are telling you to shut the fu*k up. Keep on track partna and stick to the subject. Noone wants to hear your soapbox preachin. You can't move foward until you quit holding on.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-26-2006 at 12:37 PM..
 09-26-2006, 12:34 PM         #34
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is a lot of truth to the race issue here. I don't see anything about the defendent's or the "victim's" race here, but white people still hate to see their children end up with a black person. And a mojority-white jury will land a black guy in jail for touching a white woman much quicker than if it was one of their respectable white teens "led astray".
I have hated this law since i was like 15. I never understood why it is the courts responsibility to watch who's having consented s3x with whom. Catch the n*ggaz forcing themselves on people please! It's a lot of brothers doing time cuz a groupie told a lie, said by a great mind.

Last edited by macadon83; 09-26-2006 at 12:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
No dumb a.ss white people who think that racism has nothing to do with this is why racism still exist
Ok so white people who don't concern themselves with race or race related issues are dumb because they're not gonna fulfill your stereotype. Get the fu*k outa here. Every white person I know doesn't give a fu*k about race anymore.

But until you see me not as a white man, but just a man, you keep fueling the fires of racism. Point black.
 11 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 macadon83 said:
there is a lot of truth to the race issue here. White people still hate to see their children end up with a black person. And a mojority-white jury will land a black guy in jail for touching a white woman, much quicker than if it was on of their respectable white teens "led astray".

I have hated this law since i was like 15. I never understood why it is the courts responsibility to watch who's having consented s3x with whom. Catch the n*ggaz forcing themselves on people please! It's a lot of brothers doing time cuz a groupie told a lie, said by a great mind.

:applause: :applause: :applause: now that's the way to put forth a thoughtful argument. props for bein civil.
 11 years ago '05        #37
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
wtf son im 17 and i fu*ked a 15 year old the other day.. that aint right.. sh*t
 09-26-2006, 12:43 PM         #38
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're a fu*king moron. Where did it say she was white. I didn't even see where it said she was white or he was black. You're fu*kin' delusion of white people are out to get you is wack. Get over your sh*t and quit tryin' to spin the story to meet your racist a.ss guidelines.

Point is race wasn't even an issue until your f*g**t a.ss brought it up. That's why people are telling you to shut the fu*k up. Keep on track partna and stick to the subject. Noone wants to hear your soapbox preachin. You can't move foward until you quit holding on.

Why do I have to be a f*g**t? Are you mad cause the black man stated the obvious? That is the point at hand you fu*king idiot. THe law is a law but its obviously not enforced unless BLACK MALES ARE INVOLVED WITH WHITE WOMEN...just like a white person to try to walk all over the issue completly attempting to ignore why the situation happen in the first place. Im not spinning sh*t its simply what happned and why it happned....the problem you have is your tired of blacks talking about whites.....Well tough sh*t cupcake...this is our reality and we cant escape it as easiliy as you try to. If you cant accept that this is most likely the reason as to why it happned then thats you....but dont get mad at me caust I called the cat a cat instead of pretending its a fu*king dog.........
 09-26-2006, 12:44 PM         #39
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
:applause: :applause: :applause: now that's the way to put forth a thoughtful argument. props for bein civil.

???????????????????????.....thats the same accusation I made but because he said more politically correct you applaud him? God your to fu*kign stupid to even stick to your point
 09-26-2006, 12:47 PM         #40
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Ok so white people who don't concern themselves with race or race related issues are dumb because they're not gonna fulfill your stereotype. Get the fu*k outa here. Every white person I know doesn't give a fu*k about race anymore.

But until you see me not as a white man, but just a man, you keep fueling the fires of racism. Point black.

Every white person you know doesnt care about race anymore....As if they ever did....look STUPID that was the point of my argument....whie people are completly ignroant to racism in this country.....your whole life is white washed....not to say you dont know or hang around blacks but Im almost confident your life revolves around other white people all day....so thats no surprise me at all....in fact you just further proved my point....nice going

And just to be clear this isnt one of those issues where a black man says it happend because they were black........I stated the OBVIOUS SITUATION and the reason as to why it happned......you took offense for whatever reason...see you as a man and not a white man.....GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE.....white people k!ll me with this blacks are oppressing out bullsh*t......or blacks are racist towards whites.....of course blacks are racist towards whites....are you fu*king serious......the KKK is real...white suprmacy is real....black supremacy is non existant......and you fu*king know it....but keep playing dumb

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-26-2006 at 12:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago