Sep 26 - 17 YR OLD CHARGED WITH CHILD MOLESTATION FOR GETTING ORAL SEX FROM 15 YR OLD

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should this law be revised?

Props Slaps
 10-07-2006, 07:05 AM         #201
lebada00  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Poor kid. Legal system is in shambles if it is clear that the law is flawed but people are still prosecuted under it.
 10-07-2006, 08:18 AM         #202
dlarge122878  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shouldn't the police be standing guard at an Amish school somewhere?
 10-07-2006, 10:02 AM         #203
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea but when a grown house representative is sending homos3xual e-mails to 16 year old boys, and he still gets 2 keep his job, how can this kid be convicted, especially if he isn't legally an adult anyway......
 10-07-2006, 10:49 AM         #204
PHANTOM TWIN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said:
yea but when a grown house representative is sending homos3xual e-mails to 16 year old boys, and he still gets 2 keep his job, how can this kid be convicted, especially if he isn't legally an adult anyway......
You are so right about that. Remember how long the whole Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky thing stayed in the news, and no laws were really broken there. Now think about how quickly that queer house rep story is fading from the news, he'll probably pay a huge amount of money to the family of the boy to not press charges and be let off by the court with a slap on the wrist. Then all will be forgotten. The state never picks up cases like this until someone actually dies or is badly hurt, but Lord forbid if you're a 17 yr old fooling around with a 15 yr old. The horrifying thing about the house rep is that he may resign, move somewhere else and start molesting other kids. People like him generally get by with misdemeanors until their 3rd or 4th time in court.
 10-07-2006, 02:48 PM         #205
lavidicus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this iz complete garbage. I could see if this muthafu*ka was like 5 or more years older than her. on top of that 17 and 15? come on man people need to grow up that's jus like tellin a grown a.ss person that's 25 that they can't talk to a 23 year old. I mean seriously and this bi*ch gave him head they can't force her to give them head I mean damn she would b chokin to death if she was forced to give head she had to b willing to do it.
 10-08-2006, 12:22 PM         #206
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo diz iz sum serious sh*t u tellin me a senior or junior cant get head from a sophmore or freshman it had 2 be a black dude and a white girl
 11 years ago '04        #207
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Dos-effect said:
damn......I wonder if the 15 year old was white.....and if thats why they were thrown in jail.....same sh*t happen 3 years ago in georgia....17 year old had s3x with a 15 year old and got sentenced to 10 years in prison....but she was white, he was black, and the judge and jury were racist......the kid is not even 18 yet......with all the real molesters we have in this country who never face any criminal charges I find it ironic that they can find a way to implement this law when it comes to young black minors having s3xing with young white minors.....smh........CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Real talk.

And who the fu*k told anyhow. Probably some non-head getting hater.
 11-06-2009, 06:24 PM         #208
ncsupack87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i was seventeen years old 15 didnt seem young at all. the law needs to be changed
 8 years ago '06        #209
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
why cant a good lawyer get this s**t overturned? this s**t is ridiculous. f**k that backward a.ss law.
 8 years ago '04        #210
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
the law did change and dude is out of jail. article was posted in 06 yall 3 years late
 8 years ago '04        #211
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,740 | Props total: 6445 6445
i threw a 18th bday party for my brother last year and one of his friends, 16yr old spanish chick came on to me.. ohh man!!! I had my bro call her parents to come pick her up..

littles.luts!!! seriously!
 8 years ago '05        #212
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
 Dos-effect said:
damn......I wonder if the 15 year old was white.....and if thats why they were thrown in jail.....same sh*t happen 3 years ago in georgia....17 year old had s3x with a 15 year old and got sentenced to 10 years in prison....but she was white, he was black, and the judge and jury were racist......the kid is not even 18 yet......with all the real molesters we have in this country who never face any criminal charges I find it ironic that they can find a way to implement this law when it comes to young black minors having s3xing with young white minors.....smh........CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
HEY BUDDY....THE SAME STORY YOU SAID HAPPENED 3 YEARS AGO IS THE SAME STORY YOU'RE READING NOW.........:greetings10:

KIDS PLEASE STAY IN SCHOOL AND DON'T BE LIKE THIS FOOL
 8 years ago '06        #213
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4022 4022
 Exodus X13 said:
america is a joke

glad i dont live there
The country you come from is a joke. Still with a "Queen" in the 21st century.
 8 years ago '07        #214
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 ncsupack87 said:
when i was seventeen years old 15 didnt seem young at all. the law needs to be changed
why the f**k did you bump a 3 year old thread?
 8 years ago '04        #215
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
 dj X said:
i threw a 18th bday party for my brother last year and one of his friends, 16yr old spanish chick came on to me.. ohh man!!! I had my bro call her parents to come pick her up..

littles.luts!!! seriously!
Dont lie you f**ked her
 8 years ago '04        #216
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11265 11265
why was this bumped...
 8 years ago '04        #217
Charles Crackl 
space
space
$809 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
Yo U talkin bout Marcus Dixon... I went to school wit him. REal good friends, still talk to him. He playin for the cowboys... he on Madden yo. LOL
 8 years ago '98        #218
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3603 3603
Nostalgia... 2006 just flashed before my eyes. Great year.
 8 years ago '05        #219
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,417 | Props total: 8120 8120
 GaryIn'75 said:
HEY BUDDY....THE SAME STORY YOU SAID HAPPENED 3 YEARS AGO IS THE SAME STORY YOU'RE READING NOW.........:greetings10:

oh the irony how did the bx hounds miss this fool

and btw why was this thread bumped

Last edited by DaDon23; 11-06-2009 at 10:57 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #220
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 GaryIn'75 said:

hey retard, check the date of his post!

f**kin dumbass

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy