Sep 26 - 17 YR OLD CHARGED WITH CHILD MOLESTATION FOR GETTING ORAL SEX FROM 15 YR OLD

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should this law be revised?

Props Slaps
 09-26-2006, 08:59 AM         #1
19380 pageviews
263 comments

PHANTOM TWIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sep 26 - 17 YR OLD CHARGED WITH CHILD MOLESTATION FOR GETTING ORAL s3x FROM 15 YR OLD

Genarlow Wilson sits in a Georgia prison waiting to hear whether the state Supreme Court will grant him a new trial on charges of aggravated child molestation, stemming from a legal technicality that could result in 10 years behind bars.

Wilson’s world as an honor student, homecoming king and star athlete at Douglas County High School in Douglasville, Georgia, quickly unraveled after a wild New Year’s Eve party in 2004 at a local hotel involving more than a dozen teenagers. Wilson and four other young men admitted to detectives that they had had s3x with one teenaged girl and that another had performed oral s3x on them. There was a videotape of the party scene.

The five suspects, all 17 years old at the time, were arrested and booked on a number of charges, including r*pe, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, aggravated sodomy and aggravated child molestation. The last charge was the most serious of all.

Under Georgia law at the time, s3x, including oral s3x, with anyone under the age of 16 could be classified as aggravated child molestation, even if it occurred between two teenagers fewer than three years apart. In fact, the penalty was more severe for a person found guilty of engaging in oral s3x with a minor than for having intercourse, which was classified as misdemeanor statutory r*pe. The girl who performed oral s3x at the party was 15.

Wilson’s peers signed documents pleading to lesser charges in exchange for shorter sentences; however, all would be registered s3x offenders forever under the plea agreement. Wilson and his family decided to take their chances on going to trial.

Wilson was acquitted of the r*pe charge, but was convicted in February 2005 of aggravated child molestation, which carried a mandatory sentence of 10 years in prison.

“When the laws were passed, they were for adult s3xual predators,” said B.J. Bernstein, who became Wilson’s lawyer after the trial. “They weren’t intended for teenaged s3x.”

Read the whole article at:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.blackamericawe .. arlowwilson926

263 comments for "Sep 26 - 17 YR OLD CHARGED WITH CHILD MOLESTATION FOR GETTING ORAL SEX FROM 15 YR OLD"

11 years ago '04        #2
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11764 11764

dont mess with the youngings i wonder how ppl found out

some ppl needs to keep it 2 themselves these days
 09-26-2006, 09:19 AM         #3
D@MN JOKeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“When the laws were passed, they were for adult s3xual predators,” said B.J. Bernstein
Haha. Irony.
 09-26-2006, 09:25 AM         #4
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe the aint know her age, u know these young girls be looking and acting older than they are

hard 2 tell nowadays
 11 years ago '04        #5
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
sh*t, it's ridiculous though, he was still a minor himself...17 and 15, i see that sh*t everyday...it's called high school
 09-26-2006, 09:45 AM         #6
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
sh*t, it's ridiculous though, he was still a minor himself...17 and 15, i see that sh*t everyday...it's called high school

damn......I wonder if the 15 year old was white.....and if thats why they were thrown in jail.....same sh*t happen 3 years ago in georgia....17 year old had s3x with a 15 year old and got sentenced to 10 years in prison....but she was white, he was black, and the judge and jury were racist......the kid is not even 18 yet......with all the real molesters we have in this country who never face any criminal charges I find it ironic that they can find a way to implement this law when it comes to young black minors having s3xing with young white minors.....smh........CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
 11 years ago '04        #7
one hundred 1 heat pts
space
space
$281 | Props total: 47 47
I don't think its right that 35+ can have s3x with 18 yr olds but 17 yr olds get in trouble for having oral s3x with 15 yr olds. If thats the case I 95% of us should be in jail. But come on its highschool. Somebody at the DA's office just wants a promotion.
 09-26-2006, 10:05 AM         #8
rspj5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is part of High School!!! sh*t the roles were reversed in my situation I was the minor but I never told on her!!!!!!!!!!!!
 09-26-2006, 10:21 AM         #9
Bang 0n Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
damn......I wonder if the 15 year old was white.....and if thats why they were thrown in jail.....same sh*t happen 3 years ago in georgia....17 year old had s3x with a 15 year old and got sentenced to 10 years in prison....but she was white, he was black, and the judge and jury were racist......the kid is not even 18 yet......with all the real molesters we have in this country who never face any criminal charges I find it ironic that they can find a way to implement this law when it comes to young black minors having s3xing with young white minors.....smh........CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

shut up with that race bullsh*t

that excuse is getting old now

black person k!lls someone and gets arrested.....

its cuz im black!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #10
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
he´s 17, she 15, to me = not trial worthy. fu*king americans.
 11 years ago '04        #11
cddal3 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
"In fact, the penalty was more severe for a person found guilty of engaging in oral s3x with a minor than for having intercourse, which was classified as misdemeanor statutory r*pe." and the Dee de deee award goes to....

so you can be 35 have s3x with a 15 year old, get her pregnant and basically ruin her life and get a misdemeanor charge. or you can be 17 and have a 15 year old go down on you and get locked up for 10 years......... my head hurts trying to rationalize this:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited by cddal3; 09-26-2006 at 10:36 AM..
 09-26-2006, 10:44 AM         #12
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
america is a joke

glad i dont live there
 11 years ago '05        #13
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 227 227
 cddal3 said:
"In fact, the penalty was more severe for a person found guilty of engaging in oral s3x with a minor than for having intercourse, which was classified as misdemeanor statutory r*pe." and the Dee de deee award goes to....

so you can be 35 have s3x with a 15 year old, get her pregnant and basically ruin her life and get a misdemeanor charge. or you can be 17 and have a 15 year old go down on you and get locked up for 10 years......... my head hurts trying to rationalize this:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
exactly. . .
 09-26-2006, 10:54 AM         #14
Sikz de Nyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Or maybe its just Georgia thats fu*ked up....

*pause*

maybe?
 11 years ago '04        #15
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Dos-effect said:

Dumb mother fu*ker.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-26-2006 at 11:08 AM..
 09-26-2006, 11:08 AM         #16
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bang 0n Em said:
shut up with that race bullsh*t

that excuse is getting old now

black person k!lls someone and gets arrested.....

its cuz im black!!!!!!

Eat a d*ck.....its not an excuse its relity....it would not be an issue if the SAME THING DID NOT HAPPEN 3 years ago with MARCUS DIXON......you want to pretend like the laws are fair and biased then go right ahead....but dont tell me what is and what isnt a factor in child molestation trials where the victims and the plaintiff are less then 2 years apart in age especially given the fact the accused is just 17 fu*king years old..........fu*k what you are talking about how much money do put down that the girl who was supposedly molested was white? But I guess that just an coincidence......daddys little girl was caught given head to some black teen who just happened to be 2 years old that went to the same high school.....smh.....dumb a.ss white boys dont know sh*t about thier own beloved country.......but they know that 50 cent is the ultimate black rapper because he promotes gangsta attitudes....then they get this bullsh*t idea that black males have to be hard and thugged out to gain thier respect......that sh*t is getting old if anything

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-26-2006 at 11:10 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #17
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Dos-effect said:
Eat a d*ck.....its not an excuse its relity....it would not be an issue if the SAME THING DID NOT HAPPEN 3 years ago with MARCUS DIXON......you want to pretend like the laws are fair and biased then go right ahead....but dont tell me what is and what isnt a factor in child molestation trials where the victims and the plaintiff are less then 2 years apart in age especially given the fact the accused is just 17 fu*king years old..........fu*k what you are talking about how much money do put down that the girl who was supposedly molested was white? But I guess that just an coincidence......daddys little girl was caught given head to some black teen who just happened to be 2 years old that went to the same high school.....smh.....dumb a.ss white boys dont know sh*t about thier own beloved country
There's always a mother fu*ker who tries to put race in some article that doesn't even mention race. You sir are a major part of why racism still exists.
 11 years ago '05        #18
myword 6 heat pts
space
space
$829 | Props total: 120 120
this is plain retarded...only in america...
 09-26-2006, 11:19 AM         #19
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
There's always a mother fu*ker who tries to put race in some article that doesn't even mention race. You sir are a major part of why racism still exists.

No dumb a.ss white people who think that racism has nothing to do with this is why racism still exist

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-26-2006 at 11:26 AM..
 09-26-2006, 11:21 AM         #20
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
:applause: :applause: da race card is gettin old now

So yall dont remember marcus dixon? smh.........why bother.....how about you silly fu*ks look it up....and please dont give me hate because Im the only one who can figure out that the only reason this kid is in jail is because he is black.....I mean its fu*king georgia for christ sakes.......and that law has only been enforced 2 times......with both instances sending young black males to jail for having s3x with white women.......I mean its not like this is new news or some sh*t......if you think it is then your really are that fu*king stupid

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-26-2006 at 11:25 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy