The Game - Let's Ride (Strip Club) LYRICS!! :lol:

most viewed right now
 151
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 119
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-23-2006, 03:05 AM         #1
7432 pageviews
48 comments


af_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Game - Let's Ride (Strip Club) LYRICS!! :lol:
 

 
[Verse 1]
Pull the rag off the six fo'
Hit the switch, show the whole world how it go
The Game is back
The Aftermath chain is gone, the D's is crhome, the frame is black
So why don't you lift up to the low rider bouncin' break
And knock both of the screws out the liscence plate
So let the games begin
These other rappers so far behind they can taste my rims
Let the world turn as the daytons spin
I ain't been this much drama since I first heard Eminem
In the club poppin' X pills like M&Ms
Call it Dre day, we celebratin', trick bring a friend
Bottles on me, tell the waiter to order another round
And put that cheap sh*t hypnotic down
Put your 'cris up if you feel the same way
Who got 'em hittin' switches NY to LA

[Hook]
If the whole hood in the club
Hop in the lowrider, long as it got speakers in the back
I turn it into a strip club
Call it a lapdance when the six fo' bounce that a.ss
If the whole world in the club
Tell the DJ to bang my hits, we on that westcoast tip
Pop bottles and twist up
Roll up everythang in the back, get a blunt and call it Aftermath

[Verse 2]
Somebody tell me where the drinks at, where the freaks at
You lovin' on the first night, meet me in the back
I got a pound of sticky and a gang of heat
Move trick, you know who they came to see
The protegee of the D.R.E.
Take a picture wit him then you gotta touch me
Then you gotta touch Busta, can't touch Eve
Got somethin' on my waist so you can't touch Eve
That's my gangsta chick
And like crips & bloods we in the club on that gangsta tip
So homie twist up, light another dub
Everybody high, ain't nobody f!ghtin' in the club
Ain't nuttin' but a G thang, baby its a g thing
Bounce like you got hydraulics in your g-string
I'm wit a different chick, seven days a week
Hit the switch, watch it bounce like a Scott Storch beat

[Hook]
If the whole hood in the club
Hop in the lowrider, long as it got speakers in the back
I turn it into a strip club
Call it a lapdance when the six fo' bounce that a.ss
If the whole world in the club
Tell the DJ to bang my hits, we on that westcoast tip
Pop bottles and twist up
Roll up everythang in the back, get a blunt and call it Aftermath

[Verse 3]
They thought I wasn't comin' back, look at me now
Hoppin' out the same cherry six fo', with the red rag top down
I'm the Game homie
Call your girl she ain't home, she with Game homie
Remember that Dre
You pass me the torch, I lit the blunt wit it, now the world is my ash tray
Ridin' three wheel motion til the a.ss ???
Turn sunset into a Daytona drag race
Then watch it bounce
Hit the switch, let it bounce, till the police shut the strip down
And hit the club, tell 'em you came wit me
We gon' twist up, in the VIP
Its a new day and if you ever knew Dre
Then homie you would say I was the new Dre
Same impala, different strokes
Same green, just a different smoke

[Hook]
If the whole hood in the club
Hop in the lowrider, long as it got speakers in the back
I turn it into a strip club
Call it a lapdance when the six fo' bounce that a.ss
If the whole world in the club
Tell the DJ to bang my hits, we on that westcoast tip
Pop bottles and twist up
Roll up everythang in the back, get a blunt and call it Aftermath




-------

DAMN he improved man!!!!!!


Last edited by af_; 09-23-2006 at 03:26 AM..

48 comments for "The Game - Let's Ride (Strip Club) LYRICS!! :lol:"

 09-23-2006, 03:10 AM         #2
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the first line he said six fo = 64 impala if u knew that

but anyway all you do is hate on game wtf is wrong with u

if game was in g-unit u would think he was the one of the best rappers out right now

stop hatin damn
 12 years ago '04        #3
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
So what, serious, when the album drop you going to D/L that sh*t just ike everybody else.

I'm sick of all these hating a.ss dudes, hatin on everybody. If you don't like it become a emcee a drop an album. You act like Game fu*ked your bi*ch or something.

Game name droping = You posting a million threads about a n*gga who don't even know you exist.


Last edited by Mysonne; 09-23-2006 at 03:15 AM..
 09-23-2006, 03:25 AM         #4
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
the first line he said six fo = 64 impala if u knew that

but anyway all you do is hate on game wtf is wrong with u

if game was in g-unit u would think he was the one of the best rappers out right now

stop hatin damn
Search my post history if i ever said that game is the best rapper (when he was in gunit)
 09-23-2006, 03:26 AM         #5
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
So what, serious, when the album drop you going to D/L that sh*t just ike everybody else.

I'm sick of all these hating a.ss dudes, hatin on everybody. If you don't like it become a emcee a drop an album. You act like Game fu*ked your bi*ch or something.

Game name droping = You posting a million threads about a n*gga who don't even know you exist.
??
 09-23-2006, 03:28 AM         #6
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 af_ said:
Search my post history if i ever said that game is the best rapper (when he was in gunit)

im just sayin if he was in g-unit you wouldnt be hating on him

plain and simple
 09-23-2006, 03:36 AM         #7
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
im just sayin if he was in g-unit you wouldnt be hating on him

plain and simple
I dont hate game, i just hate his namedropping, that was the first reaction of me when he released documentary
 12 years ago '04        #8
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 af_ said:
??






 09-23-2006, 03:40 AM         #9
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:






7 threads about game in 1/2 years..

thats a lot yes :banghead: :thumbsdow
 12 years ago '04        #10
2meo 
space
avatar space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 af_ said:
7 threads about game in 1/2 years..

thats a lot yes :banghead: :thumbsdow
I hate game more than anyone but I dont see why you always making threads about him
 09-23-2006, 03:47 AM         #11
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2meo said:
I hate game more than anyone but I dont see why you always making threads about him
allways????

In this thread I asked why he is dissing BISHOP LAMONT:


This thread has nothing to do with THE GAME:


I posted here the ONE BLOOD VIDEO LINK:


This was a namedropping JOKE:


Here I POSTED ONE BLOOD LINK:


HERE I made a thread that the STRIPPER PIC IS FAKE:


So basicly I made 2 threads about game his namedropping, OMG Mysonne JUST GOT OWNED


Last edited by af_; 09-23-2006 at 03:50 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #12
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
Lets see i've been on BX since 2000 and i have 0 thread about Game.
 09-23-2006, 03:54 AM         #13
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Lets see i've been on BX since 2000 and i have 0 thread about Game.
I didnt say you made threads about game, you said i made 10000 threads hating game and posted some bullsh*t threads without looking at the threadnames

so you basicly got owned and now you need to stfu
 12 years ago '04        #14
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 af_ said:
I didnt say you made threads about game, you said i made 10000 threads hating game and posted some bullsh*t threads without looking at the threadnames

so you basicly got owned and now you need to stfu
Or what you going to post another thread about Game?
 12 years ago '04        #15
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 af_ said:
allways????

In this thread I asked why he is dissing BISHOP LAMONT:


This thread has nothing to do with THE GAME:


I posted here the ONE BLOOD VIDEO LINK:


This was a namedropping JOKE:


Here I POSTED ONE BLOOD LINK:


HERE I made a thread that the STRIPPER PIC IS FAKE:


So basicly I made 2 threads about game his namedropping, OMG Mysonne JUST GOT OWNED

Yeah must be true cause you got size 7 on Boxden, lol you geeks are in self check.

Yeah and all of those thread are about game Mc Nerd... and lol at 7 threads in 6 mos, wigga that was since july.


Last edited by Mysonne; 09-23-2006 at 04:09 AM..
 09-23-2006, 04:07 AM         #16
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Or what you going to post another thread about Game?
u mad?
 12 years ago '04        #17
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 af_ said:
u mad?

Yes i'm so mad that i'm posting thread about Game all the time and saying old a.ss cliche' things from 2002 like "You mad" Clowning him on things i've never seen myself cuz i live in europe and we are way behind.


Last edited by Mysonne; 09-23-2006 at 04:17 AM..
 09-23-2006, 04:17 AM         #18
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Yes i'm so mad i'm posting thread about Game all the time.
n*gga you getting owned every reply you post

i never claimed that you making game threads, your the one saying i made 100000 hate threads and then posted 7 threads that I've made and 2 of them were about namedropping, there was 1 thread that WASNT about THE GAME and the rest was just sh*t like: here is the one blood video clip etc etc



Last edited by af_; 09-23-2006 at 04:19 AM..
 09-23-2006, 04:21 AM         #19
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
saying old a.ss cliche' things from 2002 like "You mad" Clowning him on things i've never seen myself cuz i live in europe and we are way behind.
wtf

first of all U MAD isnt OLD, everybody on this FORUM says that

second we dont say U MAD here, we dont even talk english here so STFU

fo real you getting owned owned owned owned AND again, owned
 12 years ago '04        #20
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 af_ said:
wtf

first of all U MAD isnt OLD, everybody on this FORUM says that

second we dont say U MAD here, we dont even talk english here so STFU

fo real you getting owned owned owned owned AND again, owned

Yep I'm getting so owned i have to be right? I mean you cosigning yourself good job on the owning. :applause: Great job my wigga


Last edited by Mysonne; 09-23-2006 at 04:30 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy