What brand of clothing best describes that grown man look?

most viewed right now
 239
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-24-2006, 09:37 AM         #21
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go watch "A Day in the Fast Life" DVD..

Jim Jones says he don't fu*k with Button up Shirts...Cuz Real G's don't..
 09-24-2006, 09:49 AM         #22
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only grown man type sh*t, if thats what you wanna call it...i mean it really aint grown man...I fu*ks with is Lacoste or RL Purple Label..
 11 years ago '04        #23
Mercury 
space
avatar space
space
$2,589 | Props total: 1427 1427
I don't think many regular cats or rap cats for that matter gonna make more money than Jim Jones. I hate to contribute to the Jim Jones d*ckriding, but he gets $7 a CD and scans 250,000 everytime he comes out. And he got an office job with Warner Brothers as Executive A&R or something like that. Plus Diplomat Records...he ain't exactly broke u know.
 09-24-2006, 10:58 AM         #24
Gentleman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole 7$/cd stuff is bull****...
ive an article about some guy who worked for different record lables and no one will ever pay you 7$/cd..
have to search the article again..
 09-24-2006, 10:58 AM         #25
Zlane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres a lot of rappers makin more than jim jones wtf are u on
 09-24-2006, 02:04 PM         #26
fogtowne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
facconable
(a brand they got at nordstrom)
 09-24-2006, 05:40 PM         #27
kgsunnyvale408  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grown man look > > > > jim jones bullsh*t


For shoes, buy yourself some steve madden's. they are reasonable pricewise and look real legit but casual at the same time


Last edited by kgsunnyvale408; 09-24-2006 at 05:45 PM..
 09-24-2006, 05:51 PM         #28
bigthunderxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey man,i wear sean jean,thats my favorite clothing line,the clothes are a little better than the music,and he has grown up style clothes,hope this helps big dog im out bigthunderxx
 09-24-2006, 06:02 PM         #29
LMac19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo my man,
It ain't really a certain brand that you need to get, because thats just gonna break your pockets. When your shirt is over your pants, people don't know what kind they are anyway. Just try to look very sharp, clean, and coordinated. Just like what was said earlier, don't wear anything too baggy. You more so want to look like you spent more money than you really did. I also think that it is important to create your own style a little bit. Don't just throw on the same thing that everybody else does when they are "getting their grown man on." Above all, make sure that you have the swagger and the confidence to go with the gear, or else it won't work at all.
 09-24-2006, 08:54 PM         #30
zion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kgsunnyvale408 said:
Button up long sleeves, dress type shirts that make u look professional but still look clean. i have a sean john one. phat farm and ecko also makes them about $40 - $60 each

here's a couple of examples


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

> Copped this a month or 2 ago

Get a few of these + stick with the lacoste polos and wear jeans that don't fit all baggy and sloppy, faded designer jeans i copped some nice phat farm jeans for $30 and $40
i didnt even know ecko made long sleeves like that... i wonder where in toronto i can find them
 11 years ago '04        #31
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 300 300
purple label is the pinacle of grown man sh*t
white collar sh*t is DUMB grown too. u CEO status if u got a blue shirt wit a white collar(i got one tommy $195)

anyone that does not agree is full of sh*t and should k!ll themselves at the nearest convieneince.

sh*t cost the most. sh*t is the best materials. MADE IN ITALY

if your sh*t is not made in italy u aint sh*t period. thats the standard


i got one purple label (im only 24) cost a zzzzzz $205 and the sh*t is just all black. no one is dressed better than me when i rock this sh*t


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by filleezcustoms; 09-24-2006 at 10:18 PM..
 09-25-2006, 01:05 AM         #32
EXODUS DIED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yessir..

yo jus found this sh*t its extra rare thinkinin of purchasin it


[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #33
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9447 9447
NO HOMO for postin this pic. But this is a little too dressed up. If you take off the jacket you get the idea.


[pic - click to view]

 09-25-2006, 01:29 PM         #34
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
Go watch "A Day in the Fast Life" DVD..

Jim Jones says he don't fu*k with Button up Shirts...Cuz Real G's don't..

fu*k YOU

and

fu*k JIM JONES


some of us have REAL JOBS,
 09-25-2006, 02:14 PM         #35
stupid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EXODUS DIED said:
you know ..im hittin that certain age when i cant be goin to school rockin throwbacks cus that sh*t is played out so ive been rockin polo's for a minute..ralph lauren..lacoste and all that... so you kno im trynna get on my grown man tip start rockin close like that but i ned some pointers from u guys.
i would probably say go to abercrombie and fitch for da jeans and lrg they are like da best urban line out there they make some good stuff, u can also rock some track jackets too, go to hollister there jeans are pretty good, it depends how much u tryin to spend, if u want to reaallly go mainstream i would say antik denim jeans, true religion jeans, seven jeans, energie jeans, lucky jeans, i sell most of dat stuff to people who want da grown and s3xy look, check out my posting i got gucci belts which is a step up, its all about accessories too, da shooes got to be on point and clean, ur jacket has to be on point too. please KONGRATULATE OR HATE ME:applause: :sick:
 11 years ago '04        #36
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9447 9447
 stupid said:
i would probably say go to abercrombie and fitch for da jeans and lrg they are like da best urban line out there they make some good stuff, u can also rock some track jackets too, go to hollister there jeans are pretty good, it depends how much u tryin to spend, if u want to reaallly go mainstream i would say antik denim jeans, true religion jeans, seven jeans, energie jeans, lucky jeans, i sell most of dat stuff to people who want da grown and s3xy look, check out my posting i got gucci belts which is a step up, its all about accessories too, da shooes got to be on point and clean, ur jacket has to be on point too. please KONGRATULATE OR HATE ME:applause: :sick:
jeans do NOT = grown and s3xy look. If you just aren't tryin' to look very hood, i'd say go with the above. But to get your grown man on, you gotta look at places like Express men, sh*t go to dillards or macys. Get some slacks, khakis, etc. Clean simple and your size. Otherwise good lookin.
 11 years ago '05        #37
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
1st to homeboi talkin bout $/cd if u in the major labels then no ur not gettin no 7 a cd but if ur indie then yes i was signed to an indie label and making 6 a cd but indie labels dont give u the promotion etc that the majors do


anyway yea i got a couple of purple label button ups and a few purple label polos prada etc.. but to be honest i fux wit this store which i wont really name cuz its kinda xclusive but they got some ill shirts i prefer french cuffs and i throw me a nice pair of cufflinks on a lil blazer if its chilly n some nice decent kicks wit a pair of jeans and some shades that match the shirt just do wat makes u comfortable if i have a business meeting of course ima do the suit thing but if im at the stu. or jus chillin nsh*t i do that
 09-25-2006, 11:41 PM         #38
EXODUS DIED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kapiku21 said:
1st to homeboi talkin bout $/cd if u in the major labels then no ur not gettin no 7 a cd but if ur indie then yes i was signed to an indie label and making 6 a cd but indie labels dont give u the promotion etc that the majors do


anyway yea i got a couple of purple label button ups and a few purple label polos prada etc.. but to be honest i fux wit this store which i wont really name cuz its kinda xclusive but they got some ill shirts i prefer french cuffs and i throw me a nice pair of cufflinks on a lil blazer if its chilly n some nice decent kicks wit a pair of jeans and some shades that match the shirt just do wat makes u comfortable if i have a business meeting of course ima do the suit thing but if im at the stu. or jus chillin nsh*t i do that
why wont u tell me the site.
 09-25-2006, 11:55 PM         #39
tcap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ralph Lauren Purple Label

[pic - click to view]


ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!! escept the hat can go..
 09-26-2006, 12:53 AM         #40
rocafella513  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brooks Brothers
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy