~*The Official Cleveland Cavaliers Basketball Thread*~ ...

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2006, 11:28 AM         #61
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Nerd_Rich]
 WillyHBonnie said:

Wow your really really mad huh? Funny? Schooling me? Breathe? Your writing novels to me in your own thread...Your upset that your the one gettin sh*tted on in your own thread therefore you make up alot on irrevelant sh*t about (last year) Who gives a flying fu*k...Your an idot man....Trying hard huh? Yea you really are...Thanks for allowing me to get under your skin .....Cracking on you? Naw...Just getting a few laughs out on your behalf..Could give a rats a.ss who's laughing..Just know that im. a your stupid a.ss....See me posting pictures on kobe? Nope cause im not on his d*ck like your on lebrons..Good lord you even hate on other men just to justify a point..Now that's some 7th grade sh*t right there...... Dude your a complete joke..Validate yourself before you open them d*ck SUCKERS OF YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(OH AND YOU LOSE AGAIN......TRY AGAIN......:finger:
@ all the Contradictions in there... take a look at yourself, and where you post half the time, but anyways. No, I'm not mad, I've learned not to get mad becuase it's the Internet... I USED to get mad, but what's the point. But if you say the word mad one more time while following me into my thread coming at me out of nowhere, then it's nice to know that I've affected you that much that you have to come and chase me. Again. All I see is Rat, Kobe, Mad, crack, d*ck, LeBron, Kobe, Stupid, Hate...

You sound like the one upset. :(

Unless you can come back at me with something worth arguing I'm done with you and paying no more attention to the little people grabbing at my Kufi's... I'm sure you'll reach though, cause that's about all you continue t do.
 11-16-2006, 05:08 PM         #62
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=WillyHBonnie]
 Ner @ all the Contradictions in there... take a look at yourself, and where you post half the time, but anyways. No, I'm not mad, I've learned not to get mad becuase it's the Internet... I USED to get mad, but what's the point. But if you say the word mad one more time while following me into my thread coming at me out of nowhere, then it's nice to know that I've affected you that much that you have to come and chase me. :lol: Again. All I see is Rat, Kobe, Mad, crack, d*ck, LeBron, Kobe, Stupid, Hate...

You sound like the one upset.

Unless you can come back at me with something [U said:
worth arguing [/U]I'm done with you and paying no more attention to the little people grabbing at my Kufi's... I'm sure you'll reach though, cause that's about all you continue t do.
I never get mad yet you admitted that You use to...... ..Yea I got you all upset and sh*t.............................................. ........
Contradictions? Come and chase you? You have contradicted yourself to the fullest..All you can do is bring up the words that I said..Like using so called huge dictionary words mean something....Just like when your in those kobe threads leaving irrevelant bullsh*t that doesn't pertain to him just to get your rocks off about lebron.... ...Come back at you? Your like my little puppet...IT's like Im JIGSAW and your the idiot that keeps playing "MY GAMES" If I was so small and petty then why would you have even wasted your time responding and leaving come back attempts? Then you break down my entire response as to say you were "AFFECTED BY IT"!!!!!!!!! You are hilarious....Opened up pandoras box and now you can't take it...Trying to sneak your way out by saying"Unless you can come back at me with something worth arguing I'm done with you"...Dude your a huge lame..........YOU LOSE AGAIN!!!! :finger:

Last edited by Nerd_Rich; 11-16-2006 at 05:16 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #63
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
*slides in*

*does the cha cha slide*

yeaaaaa
 11-16-2006, 07:08 PM         #64
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Nerd_Rich]
 WillyHBonnie said:

I never get mad yet you admitted that You use to...... ..Yea I got you all upset and sh*t.............................................. ........
Contradictions? Come and chase you? You have contradicted yourself to the fullest..All you can do is bring up the words that I said..Like using so called huge dictionary words mean something....Just like when your in those kobe threads leaving irrevelant bullsh*t that doesn't pertain to him just to get your rocks off about lebron.... ...Come back at you? Your like my little puppet...IT's like Im JIGSAW and your the idiot that keeps playing "MY GAMES" If I was so small and petty then why would you have even wasted your time responding and leaving come back attempts? Then you break down my entire response as to say you were "AFFECTED BY IT"!!!!!!!!! You are hilarious....Opened up pandoras box and now you can't take it...Trying to sneak your way out by saying"Unless you can come back at me with something worth arguing I'm done with you"...Dude your a huge lame..........YOU LOSE AGAIN!!!! :finger:
You're funny Opie!

WOW, Yeah OK, You lost before you even started. When you chased and tracked me down in this thread to attempt to own me, when infact you're just making youself look like the biggest Stan Semen Slurper of Kobe EVER... Guess Again Kobe Testicle Sucker! You brought up the words I said! Go Backtrack and read. I haven't dissed Kobe, go find me a post where I did and then bring it back to me and we'll talk. You think you know what you're talking about... you say I use "Dictionary Words" and I opened up "Pandora's Box..." GTFOH "Turd bi*ch." These aren't your games (as you try to compare to a one star Horror Movie) and I'm surprised you haven't fallen from the Cherry Tree of Lies and broke your arm trying to pick your Homo Love Boy Toy Kobe a Cherry, while reaching further than the Galaxy Extends. It wasn't a comeback comment, just an observation you malnourished Spooner of Men. You're one of the biggest LeBron haters on this board, and I already said on more than numerous occasions that the best player in the league is Kobe, you skirt. Let me extend to you a box of Kleenex for your wet, dripping tears that have caused you so much distress because of an 8 word comment that you had to try and track me down, and a straight jacket for your delusional insanity that is professed as the most unbelievable accusation I've ever seen in the BX. Ummm yeah, I admitted I use to, like a year ago... Not anymore, so don't get your panties in a hot moan s3x uproar. Your thong might be on to tight.

Look at me, I've resonded to the most pathetic and stupid comeback feeble attempt ever tried... @ Me.

Your comebacks keep getting weaker and weaker, until you feel like your an old lady about to collapse and whither in the wind to a 5 MPH gust of wind.

Get the fu*k outta this thread Snowflake. And learn how to type, quote correctly and use smilies properly. Cupcakin' a.ss Lemon Mirangue Ho.

Last edited by WillyHBonnie; 11-16-2006 at 07:11 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #65
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 646 646
[QUOTE=WillyHBonnie]
 Nerd_Rich said:

You're funny Opie!

WOW, Yeah OK, You lost before you even started. When you chased and tracked me down in this thread to attempt to own me, when infact you're just making youself look like the biggest Stan Semen Slurper of Kobe EVER... Guess Again Kobe Testicle Sucker! You brought up the words I said! Go Backtrack and read. I haven't dissed Kobe, go find me a post where I did and then bring it back to me and we'll talk. You think you know what you're talking about... you say I use "Dictionary Words" and I opened up "Pandora's Box..." GTFOH "Turd bi*ch." These aren't your games (as you try to compare to a one star Horror Movie) and I'm surprised you haven't fallen from the Cherry Tree of Lies and broke your arm trying to pick your Homo Love Boy Toy Kobe a Cherry, while reaching further than the Galaxy Extends. It wasn't a comeback comment, just an observation you malnourished Spooner of Men. You're one of the biggest LeBron haters on this board, and I already said on more than numerous occasions that the best player in the league is Kobe, you skirt. Let me extend to you a box of Kleenex for your wet, dripping tears that have caused you so much distress because of an 8 word comment that you had to try and track me down, and a straight jacket for your delusional insanity that is professed as the most unbelievable accusation I've ever seen in the BX. Ummm yeah, I admitted I use to, like a year ago... Not anymore, so don't get your panties in a hot moan s3x uproar. Your thong might be on to tight.

Look at me, I've resonded to the most pathetic and stupid comeback feeble attempt ever tried... @ Me.

Your comebacks keep getting weaker and weaker, until you feel like your an old lady about to collapse and whither in the wind to a 5 MPH gust of wind.

Get the fu*k outta this thread Snowflake. And learn how to type, quote correctly and use smilies properly. Cupcakin' a.ss Lemon Mirangue Ho.

11-17-2006, 08:38 AM         #66
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=WillyHBonnie]
 Nerd_Rich said:

You're funny Opie!

Thought you were done responding to me? I guess we seem to be contradicting ourselves again huh? I got you talking to me personally inside of you own thread and it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.... at this name calling coward trying to use his school teacher abilities on boxden....Learn how to type and quote correctly? You are such a lame..Shows that I got your attention pretty well....Thought you said unless I have something better to throw at you that you were done with me? GUESS YOU LIED HUH..... Biggest lebron hater huh? Where are you getting your sources from you pathetic c*nt face........FACE IT HOMEGIRL YOU LOSE....You keep responding and the sh*t you say is very medicore and luke warm....I actually get a kick out of having you go through so much trouble just for me...Ive heard worse sh*t from a 10 year old..IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE? Come on you can be funnier than that...Go ahead MR bonnie..MAKE ME LAUGH AGAIN.....sh*t's getting old huh? Like I have said a thousand times if you had kept your c*ckSUCKERS CLOSED you'd be ok, but you chose not to..Now you claim to be too big to respond to me yet you keep doing it..Looks like im bringing back some of those f*g**t a.ss emotions of yours...... ~~~waits for another luke warm response~~~:finger:

Last edited by Nerd_Rich; 11-17-2006 at 08:41 AM..
 11-17-2006, 10:07 AM         #67
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^Captain save a hoe huh? Got yourselfs a cult going.................
 12-08-2006, 10:49 PM         #68
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These next ten games will be pivotal for the Cavaliers. LeBron has almost single handedly been carrying this team, I mean c'mon now... Daniel Gibson came out of nowhere last game against the Raptors to be our second leading scorer...

And Larry Hughes, earn your fu*king paycheck, you're truly a bum right now and lighter than a feather and more injury prone than a baby with a calcium deficiency.

This sh*t is sad, these next ten games will tell a tale to be told that may seal the Cavaliers fate and foreshadow a sign of the rest of the season.

11 years ago '06        #69
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
11-7, tied for first, we need like a 5 game win streak or something because detroit is startin to heat up
 12-08-2006, 10:59 PM         #70
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, It's them and Miami when Shaq comes back that are the only teams that honestly have me worried in the East.
 11 years ago '05        #71
E1999Eternal 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 0 0
when the hell we gettin Hughes back???
 11 years ago '06        #72
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
yeah, its almost to early to tell, by the end of this month we should have a pretty good idea, what do you think the starting line-up should be with hughes?

Gibson/Snow
Hughes
Lebron
Gooden
Z

I love Z but i think if we had a younger more athletic center we would serouisly win the title this year
 11 years ago '05        #73
E1999Eternal 
space
space
 w113mrl said:
yeah, its almost to early to tell, by the end of this month we should have a pretty good idea, what do you think the starting line-up should be with hughes?

Gibson/Snow
Hughes
Lebron
Gooden
Z

I love Z but i think if we had a younger more athletic center we would serouisly win the title this year

seems like the most logical starting lineup you got right there.....
 12-08-2006, 11:11 PM         #74
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully soon he was supposed to be out for a couple days, now it's been a couple of weeks.

But yeah, Z is very unathletic and can barely even jump... There is no question in my mind if we had a player like Eddy Curry, yes I said it, Eddy Curry... we would be a better ball club. I like Big Z though, but he's getting old quick.
 11 years ago '05        #75
E1999Eternal 
space
space
damn.. this what i like to see, Cavs finally get Hughes back and up by 30 on the Pacers in the 4th....
 12-10-2006, 12:17 AM         #76
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eastern Conference Finals or bust... I pray Larry Stay healthy and active.
 12-10-2006, 01:04 AM         #77
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feel, Feel...

Gibson has really comeout of NOWHERE and I hope he stays there too or goes above the level and it takes it beyond. Kid has potential, but I think Snannon Brown does too. Gibson can drain the 3Ball though. He's what... 1st in the league amongst rookies? That's what I'm talkin' about.
 11 years ago '04        #78
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
am i the only one who wants to see sasha play more? dude can stroke the 3 and bring it to the rack and throw it down nice...anyone?
 03-13-2007, 10:56 PM         #79
c money 100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cavz> Ask Abou Em.... 39-25
 11 years ago '05        #80
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,268 | Props total: 6369 6369
 Sabotage said:
am i the only one who wants to see sasha play more? dude can stroke the 3 and bring it to the rack and throw it down nice...anyone?
i heard sasha speak tonight for the first time.. some times hes scared to go to the lane but james has been helping him with that. Hes still in progress but you gotta look at the developing talet in boobie and Ira aswell... right now were working on a good starting lineup.. The good thing is that our players are versatile at diffrent positions.. meaning Sasha and Gooden, when Z is resting.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago