~*The Official Cleveland Cavaliers Basketball Thread*~ ...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-05-2006, 08:46 PM         #41
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Here it is in live mode...

[pic - click to view]

11-14-2006, 01:08 AM         #42
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great win tonight... Pavlovic is beatin' and really starting to come up big... I hope he has a breakout season this year. LeBron was having a not so good 1st half bu tpicked it up and caught fire later in the game, endin gup with 29 points and 6 a.ssists... Great win.

Eric Snow?? He can't seem to make a open jumper to save his life... I'm really starting to question him. I gotta stick up for him though cause he's a Cavalier and from my hometown, but damn... He's still a good defender, but no Larry Hughes.

Cav's Sittin' Pretty @ 5 - 2.

[pic - click to view]

11-14-2006, 08:23 AM         #43
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WillyH im feelin this thread alot. Dope pics. Go cavs.
 11 years ago '04        #44
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
good thread
its funny the online stan above
never sleeps i guess
what this your 13th straight hour
 11-14-2006, 08:42 AM         #45
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #46
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
I wish LeBron would get hungry and stay hungry for 82 games... he'd be unstopable and the cavs would be unbeatable...
 11 years ago '04        #47
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
cavs just gotta learn how to put teams away
 11 years ago '04        #48
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 P DEDOS 954 said:

[pic - click to view]

sttyyylleeee

[pic - click to view]

11-14-2006, 02:46 PM         #49
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=WillyHBonnie]
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

THEY CAN CO EXIST... But still, LeBron >>> Kobe

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^^^So what does bron bron's p*nis taste like?..I mean it seems that eveyone else here are fans, but you seem to have an obession with bron and kobe....Your always comparing the two...Give it a rest you pathetic" fu*k FACE".....This f*g**t is always posting pictures of the man..... I bet you'd probably smell the man's feces if given the chance..... ...Your a GROUPIE...... :finger:
 11-15-2006, 08:56 PM         #50
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Nerd_Rich]
 WillyHBonnie said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^^^So what does bron bron's p*nis taste like?..I mean it seems that eveyone else here are fans, but you seem to have an obession with bron and kobe....Your always comparing the two...Give it a rest you pathetic" fu*k FACE".....This f*g**t is always posting pictures of the man..... I bet you'd probably smell the man's feces if given the chance..... ...Your a GROUPIE...... :finger:
Let me break you down for you.

... Your name is right, you're a fu*kin' Nerd. So let me try and speak with you in your language. According to my calculations, you got really maddd at me for a comment I made directed towards you in another thread, you then proceeded to give me hate with a weak insult attatched to it. You're one to talk while you have a KOBE BRYANT SIG, think you know the game of basketball, and come in here and post like your hot stuff.

Well I got news for you Mr. Cupcake.

You obviously didn't exist here last year, or recently for that matter and you don't even know what's up with the whole Kobe/LeBron situation. It was all the talk for about, oh... a year. And still is... Take a look around the BXSC, you can't be that short bussed... well, maybe you can. There are Kobe/LeBron threads around every corner, sh*t... I'm pretty sure someone just made a Kobe/LeBron count thread, to keep track of how many are made. You fu*kin' blinded by your passion for Kobe, dosile Turkey c*nt. Get real... I didn't realize you we're that upset by my comment, of how you have every wrinkle, nook, and cranny on Kobe's nutsac memorized with your tongue. :rolleyes: Hate it or love it, you lose.
 11-15-2006, 09:04 PM         #51
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In other news. The Cavs dominated the Blazers tonight, winning 100 - 87. Dominating the whole game. Watch for some ESPN TOP 10 PLAYS guaranteed tonight.

What a fu*king great win by the Cavs. Eric Snow, 6/6 from the floor? :wtf: ??? That sh*t is crazy. Z had a big game and our benched proved once again that it's gtting deeper and deeper. Pavlovic is beastin' like a motherfu*ker. Gooden is tops in the league in double doubles right now, and LeBron shot 10/15 for 32 points, 8 a.ssists and 7 Rebounds. Larry Hughes rolled his ankle tonight.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-15-2006, 09:17 PM         #52
muzikfrk75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dunno if this one has been posted yet, I haven't looked through the thread yet, but here's a pic of the future of the NBA

[pic - click to view]

11-15-2006, 09:37 PM         #53
muzikfrk75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yup, he's that good.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-15-2006, 10:39 PM         #54
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love that pic of him and Nate Robinson.
 11 years ago '04        #55
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

[pic - click to view]

11-16-2006, 08:39 AM         #56
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=WillyHBonnie]
 Nerd_Rich said:

Let me break you down for you.

... Your name is right, you're a fu*kin' Nerd. So let me try and speak with you in your language. According to my calculations, you got really maddd at me for a comment I made directed towards you in another thread, you then proceeded to give me hate with a weak insult attatched to it. You're one to talk while you have a KOBE BRYANT SIG, think you know the game of basketball, and come in here and post like your hot stuff.

Well I got news for you Mr. Cupcake.

You obviously didn't exist here last year, or recently for that matter and you don't even know what's up with the whole Kobe/LeBron situation. It was all the talk for about, oh... a year. And still is... Take a look around the BXSC, you can't be that short bussed... well, maybe you can. There are Kobe/LeBron threads around every corner, sh*t... I'm pretty sure someone just made a Kobe/LeBron count thread, to keep track of how many are made. You fu*kin' blinded by your passion for Kobe, dosile Turkey c*nt. Get real... I didn't realize you we're that upset by my comment, of how you have every wrinkle, nook, and cranny on Kobe's nutsac memorized with your tongue. :rolleyes: Hate it or love it, you lose.

Are you done yet? Me lose? That's impossible.....The fu*k does last year have to do with anything... at this coward for living in the past....You smelly monkey balls face bastard..How dare you try to pin this sh*t on me...Like you just made a comment...Naw you actually directed that sh*t towards me, but now you can't take it when im sh*tting on you in your own thread....YOU LOSE!!!!!!....Talking about a passion for kobe?..... You can't be serious MR " I POST PICTURES OF LEBRON EVERY CHANCE I GET" fu*k OUTTA HERE CLOWN....You still aint told your fellow followers how lebron's feces smell!!!!! YOU DONE YET?
 11-16-2006, 08:42 AM         #57
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
I love that pic of him and Nate Robinson.

^^^^I bet you do........... :finger:
 11-16-2006, 10:30 AM         #58
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
why are you even in this thread hater!??!?

this aint a lebron/kobe thread... so get out
Who's hating?...Did I say something negative about Lebron?Why are you worried about me anyways?..............
 11-16-2006, 10:31 AM         #59
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Nerd_Rich]
 WillyHBonnie said:

Are you done yet? Me lose? That's impossible.....The fu*k does last year have to do with anything... at this coward for living in the past....You smelly monkey balls face bastard..How dare you try to pin this sh*t on me...Like you just made a comment...Naw you actually directed that sh*t towards me, but now you can't take it when im sh*tting on you in your own thread....YOU LOSE!!!!!!....Talking about a passion for kobe?..... You can't be serious MR " I POST PICTURES OF LEBRON EVERY CHANCE I GET" fu*k OUTTA HERE CLOWN....You still aint told your fellow followers how lebron's feces smell!!!!! YOU DONE YET?
Ok?? That... was... just... dumb.... ...And proved your either Corky from "Life Goes On", an extra from "The Birdcage," or asking for a hall pass to use the facilities. Yes, you lose... You followed me in my own thread with toothless 7th grader from Wyoming caliber insults. Last year has to do with all the Kobe/LeBron threads you insignificant fu*k, so I was telling you, sonning you, and schooling you on your absence from last year, so you wouldn't know. Breathe fool, it's just the internet. Those cracks were weak, pathetic and saaaaaaaaaaaaddd. I spit on feeble attempts from mere worthless babblers such as yourself. You're really trying to hard to crack and it's turning into reaching, and not funny... at all. DOn't dislocate a shoulder. You keep talking about how sh*t smells. Just to 1up you, but we'll say 7up, cause that's about the damn number I'm on, I've been posting pics of every single Cavalier in here you bowl on the head close minded Kobe Licker. Are "You Done Yet???" :slap: bi*ch :slap:
 11-16-2006, 11:01 AM         #60
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=WillyHBonnie]
 Nerd_Rich said:

Ok?? That... was... just... dumb.... ...And proved your either Corky from "Life Goes On", an extra from "The Birdcage," or asking for a hall pass to use the facilities. Yes, you lose... You followed me in my own thread with toothless 7th grader from Wyoming caliber insults. Last year has to do with all the Kobe/LeBron threads you insignificant fu*k, so I was telling you, sonning you, and schooling you on your absence from last year, so you wouldn't know. Breathe fool, it's just the internet. Those cracks were weak, pathetic and saaaaaaaaaaaaddd. I spit on feeble attempts from mere worthless babblers such as yourself. You're really trying to hard to crack and it's turning into reaching, and not funny... at all. DOn't dislocate a shoulder. You keep talking about how sh*t smells. Just to 1up you, but we'll say 7up, cause that's about the damn number I'm on, I've been posting pics of every single Cavalier in here you bowl on the head close minded Kobe Licker. Are "You Done Yet???"
Wow your really really mad huh? Funny? Schooling me? Breathe? Your writing novels to me in your own thread...Your upset that your the one gettin sh*tted on in your own thread therefore you make up alot on irrevelant sh*t about (last year) Who gives a flying fu*k...Your an idot man....Trying hard huh? Yea you really are...Thanks for allowing me to get under your skin .....Cracking on you? Naw...Just getting a few laughs out on your behalf..Could give a rats a.ss who's laughing..Just know that im. a your stupid a.ss....See me posting pictures on kobe? Nope cause im not on his d*ck like your on lebrons..Good lord you even hate on other men just to justify a point..Now that's some 7th grade sh*t right there...... Dude your a complete joke..Validate yourself before you open them d*ck SUCKERS OF YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(OH AND YOU LOSE AGAIN......TRY AGAIN......:finger:

Last edited by Nerd_Rich; 11-16-2006 at 11:07 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy