The Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #361
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 6972 6972
GALLOWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TD AGAIN fu*k A SAINTS
 11-05-2006, 01:30 PM         #362
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
touchdown Tampa Bay!!!

Firee Them Cannons!!
 11 years ago '05        #363
space
space
Finally A Monday Night Game!!!!!!!!
 11-09-2006, 12:45 PM         #364
daykel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F. L. A.
 11 years ago '05        #365
space
space
we need this win tonight
 11 years ago '04        #366
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
Cmon Boys, Lets Get It!!!
 11-13-2006, 07:57 PM         #367
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-14-2006, 02:12 AM         #368
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn... tough loss.... yall need to fire jon SCREWden
 11 years ago '05        #369
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I'm so sick of losing. I was there when they were called the Succaneers and there is no way I'm going back to that sh*t. First off we need to fire John Gruden. He makes no adjustments and is a horrible play caller. Second we need to fire Bill Muir. He has no idea how to call plays and he's a horrible offensive line coach. Third fire Richard Bisaccia our Special teams guy. Buchanon > Hilliard. And when was the last time we returned a punt for a TD? Why did we pick up Phillip Buchanon? Our secondary is garbage. Buchanon would be a huge help to it because Cox and Bolden are a.ss and blow coverage constantly. We need a lot of help. Quarles is done after this year. He's been hurt like every 2 games. Brooks is slowing down a lot, but still has 1-2 years left. Simeon Rice can't even get by a fu*king Rookie. Our line actually looked better without him last night. Our offense can be good. We have good receivers and a good RB. I mean how stupid is Gruden. We're 8-0 if Cadillac gets the ball 20 times or more, so why the fu*k would you not hand it off. Alex Smith should be the starting TE, not Becht. Bruce Allen is another guy who should be fired. For letting go of Lynch and Thomas Jones he should be fired. Most of our needs are defensive and coaching. It's going to be a long 2 years.
 11 years ago '04        #370
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
Well, If it wasnt already apparent, last night sealed the deal. Our Season Is Over. If we can get a few more win's I would love to beat The Skins this week and avenge for our playoff loss last year, and win against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving so my whole family doesnt make fun of me while we are eating the turkey haha. Anyway, I'll always be a Bucs fan, it just isnt fun being one right now :(
 11-14-2006, 12:15 PM         #371
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys bucs are a decent football team on paper... but fire JOn SCREWden and you should be a 9-7 to 10-6 squad EASY. :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #372
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
you guys bucs are a decent football team on paper... but fire JOn SCREWden and you should be a 9-7 to 10-6 squad EASY. :applause:
Yea, we have a good offense on paper, weak/young O-Line, witch in turn means no running game, a rookie QB who was a 6th round pick, wasnt the starter to start the season, and cant throw the acurate deep ball, a major underacheiver in clayton who drops 1 in every 3 passes thrown his way, an aging D, alot of injuries, safteys who get burned, 1 great corner who cant be everywhere at once, and to top it off, a special teams who has never returned the ball for a TD on a kickoff return. Other than that, were in good shape :) haha. We will be getting a high draft pick. I would love to have Calvin Johnson, or maybe maybe a Quinten Moses/Gaines Adams on D for our first pick. Maybe pickup Brian Leonard in the 2nd to replace Alstott. Long way to go till the draft, but we will be big players on draft day. Just hope I dont have to live with this bad team anymore next year. I still belive in Gruden, I just think his system isnt good for all the young players on the team. We will see, either way, something needs to change.

BTW, I'm a closet Giants fan lol. My whole family are Giant fans, and I pull for Tiki cause of the Ronde thing. So I hope they get there problems fixed so I can watch a team in the postseason I actually dont mind.

Last edited by Obese82; 11-14-2006 at 12:45 PM..
 11-14-2006, 04:45 PM         #373
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
defense needs new blood

oline needs and upgrade.

like i said before....if u look at it offensively, under Simms and a different O line, we were 11-5......all the players were the same...

even on defense, in the beginning of the season it was the same lineup as last season...there werent no additions, but just injuries......
 11-14-2006, 05:07 PM         #374
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obese82 said:
Yea, we have a good offense on paper, weak/young O-Line, witch in turn means no running game, a rookie QB who was a 6th round pick, wasnt the starter to start the season, and cant throw the acurate deep ball, a major underacheiver in clayton who drops 1 in every 3 passes thrown his way, an aging D, alot of injuries, safteys who get burned, 1 great corner who cant be everywhere at once, and to top it off, a special teams who has never returned the ball for a TD on a kickoff return. Other than that, were in good shape :) haha. We will be getting a high draft pick. I would love to have Calvin Johnson, or maybe maybe a Quinten Moses/Gaines Adams on D for our first pick. Maybe pickup Brian Leonard in the 2nd to replace Alstott. Long way to go till the draft, but we will be big players on draft day. Just hope I dont have to live with this bad team anymore next year. I still belive in Gruden, I just think his system isnt good for all the young players on the team. We will see, either way, something needs to change.

BTW, I'm a closet Giants fan lol. My whole family are Giant fans, and I pull for Tiki cause of the Ronde thing. So I hope they get there problems fixed so I can watch a team in the postseason I actually dont mind.

LOL

but simeon rice and michael strahan hate each other
 11 years ago '05        #375
space
space
the Deadskins are already done

Jason Campell's first start he'll fu*k up
NO PORTIS OR MOSS!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #376
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
LETS WIN A fu*kIN GAME BOYS!! HOLD ON TO THIS ONE!
 11-19-2006, 02:35 PM         #377
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its caddy time...

6-1 when caddy is over 100 yards

that 25 yarder just gave him 103 :applause:

GOOOOOO CADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

(that bolden injury is gonna fu*k us up tho)
 11 years ago '04        #378
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ sWiFt said:
its caddy time...

6-1 when caddy is over 100 yards

that 25 yarder just gave him 103 :applause:

GOOOOOO CADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

(that bolden injury is gonna fu*k us up tho)
True Story, but maybe this means Gruden with actually put Zemaitis on the active squad. I wanna see what that kids got!
 11 years ago '04        #379
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
20-10. Dont find a way to blow this sh*t boys!!!
 11-19-2006, 02:38 PM         #380
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RUSHING
ATT YDS TD LG
C. Williams 27 122 0 25
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy