The Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #241
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
Yesssir! Stand Up, Finally! Great Game, Never Gave Up! Squad Up Boys!
 11 years ago '04        #242
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #243
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6966 6966
wahhhhhhhhhhhhh where my fukkin TB fam at
 11 years ago '04        #244
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
YESSSSSSSSSSSSIR, No one can ruin how happy I am with that win. Feels so good to get that win, specially against such a good team! BUCS STAND UP!
 11 years ago '05        #245
space
space
Propz To Tb For Pickin Up Buchanon He's Got A Chance To Be A Real Good Db Like '03
 10-17-2006, 07:11 PM         #246
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We traded Booger McFarland to the Colts for a 2nd round pick.
 10-18-2006, 02:26 PM         #247
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trading Booger For A Colts 2nd Round Pick Was The Stupidest Trade Ever
 11 years ago '05        #248
space
space
 DJ sWiFt said:
possibly but I aint' sayin sh*t until that pick comes to see who we grab
 10-18-2006, 02:41 PM         #249
pushatee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ sWiFt said:
Bullsh*t, he is gargbage, always has been, always will be. Next Warren Sapp my a.ss. Get him the fu*k out of here. Wyms time to shine! :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #250
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Yeah that Booger trade was a great trade. We got a second rounder for a man who just hasn't been producing in 3 years. White is better than him anyways, so is Wyms. Even though they are both DE's they can be used effectively up the middle. Phillip Buchanon was nasty in HS and college, but look at the teams he's played on. This is his time to shine. I told ya'll Gradkowski was the truth. I'm so glad they finally started using Clayton to his potential. He is so underused so is Alex Smith.
 10-18-2006, 06:37 PM         #251
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
granted booger hasnt produced like he should have....but i wouldnt have given him up for a 2nd round pick....from the Colts noless

i kould see if it was a trade for a player...somebody that we kan use...but not a future pick.....hell nah

as far as Bruce...still not convinced off of 2 games, i never seen homie play in collage so i guess thats why im not convinced. Hes is showing up on game day tho i give him that. As far as Clayton, i think if he wasnt sayin all that sh*t last week bout him wanting the ball he wouldnt have got it as much on sunday

but my boy is back......finally......:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #252
space
space

pic also of Buchanon in TB Practice jersey/or check my avy

Last edited by Junior G; 10-18-2006 at 07:11 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #253
space
space
Buchanon Eager To Make Contribution
Skip directly to the full story.
Published: Oct 19, 2006

TAMPA - Phillip Buchanon felt at home in Tampa. That's why he didn't visit any other teams after the Houston Texans cut him.

There were others interested in the cornerback's services, he said, but the Bucs defense felt like a good fit for Buchanon, a 2002 first-round draft pick by the Raiders. The Bucs are gambling Buchanon provides some depth at defensive back and on special teams.

"He's a flashy playmaker, he's extremely quick," Coach Jon Gruden said Wednesday. "We're anxious to put him into the lab and see what we can find out, because he's a talented guy."

The Texans didn't think so. They did last year when they traded a second- and third-round pick to Oakland for Buchanon. But after one season, Houston tagged him as "soft" and a poor tackler.

"I've had a chip on my shoulder every year so it doesn't really matter [what they say] because my thing is I've always wanted to be the best at everything I do," Buchanon said. "I've always had a chip on my shoulder since I was young. It's nothing new to me."

CB Brian Kelly is questionable for Sunday's game with turf toe, an injury he said inevitably will require surgery. Kelly practiced Wednesday but isn't sure whether he'll be able to play against Philadelphia.

Buchanon said he's prepared to step in wherever he's needed. That likely will be as the Bucs' punt returner against the Eagles.

"My mama always told me that I can be whatever I want to be," he said. "I'm just going to try to be whatever the Bucs want me to be."

McCOWN BACK AT PRACTICE: While most of the team used Wednesday's practice to prepare for the Eagles, backup QB Luke McCown, who has not practiced with the team since suffering a serious knee injury in June, approached the workout differently.

"I knew going into [Wednesday] that I wasn't going to do a whole lot, but I tried to play like it was the Super Bowl," McCown said. "It was so much fun."

The Bucs have three weeks to evaluate McCown's progress before they have to make a decision on whether to place him on injured reserve or create room for him on the 53-man roster.

"I thought he did a good job and moved around and threw the ball well," quarterbacks coach Paul Hackett said. "He's been doing a lot of those things, but without live targets. I think he's rusty, obviously, but I just think he's so excited to feel that he's back and able to put a helmet on and do it again."

ROSTER MOVE: The Bucs signed DT Jon Bradley to the active roster and WR Chad Lucas to the practice squad.

Bradley has played in 19 games, all with the Bucs, and has eight career tackles. He was released Sept. 2. Lucas played in one game with the Packers last season.

INJURY REPORT: DE Simeon Rice (shoulder), TE Anthony Becht (foot), CB Juran Bolden (hip) and WR/PR Mark Jones (hamstring) missed Wednesday's practice and are questionable for Sunday's game.

LB Shelton Quarles (knee) and WR Maurice Stovall (back) also are questionable but were able to practice. CB Torrie Cox (hip), TE/LS Dave Moore (rib) and C John Wade (ankle) are probable.

BUCS BITS: Piece by piece, the surroundings of the old One Buc Place are disappearing. This week, the team donated its old weight equipment, valued at approximately $150,000, to Pinellas and Hillsborough county high schools. Plans also call for the office equipment to be donated to area churches and schools. Sunday will be Becht's 100th career game. He entered the league as the New York Jets' first-round pick (27th overall) in 2000. The Bucs are 7-0 when RB Cadillac Williams has more than 20 carries.

Katherine Smith
 11 years ago '05        #254
space
space
From the Locker Room: Buc Players on Eagles Game, 10/18/06

Go To Wednesday Notes: Bucs Practice with New Starter, Two New Players...And More and look under it you'll see the link for the Speaking On Eagles Game
 10-19-2006, 03:04 PM         #255
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully Buchanon can do good on the Bucs, be back around florida.. he was such a beast in college n is still a sick kr/pr
 10-19-2006, 07:00 PM         #256
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ sWiFt said:
U dont know football. Granted they will have a late pick but they overpaid. Booger is about to turn 29 and has been underachieving since Sapp left. We got the better end of the deal.
 10-19-2006, 08:18 PM         #257
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
U dont know football. Granted they will have a late pick but they overpaid. Booger is about to turn 29 and has been underachieving since Sapp left. We got the better end of the deal.

how i dont kno football??

i understand the fact the hes underachieving, but trading for a draft pick??

we got the better end of the deal.....but who knos who we'll get with that pick and if that player makes an impact for us.

i dunno i guess i was expecting a player instead of a pick...
 11 years ago '05        #258
stillsouf 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 19 19
Anybody else got that feelin that we might break a foot off in da eagles a.sses sunday? :D
 10-19-2006, 08:49 PM         #259
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im hoping.....i hate the damn eagles
 11 years ago '04        #260
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ sWiFt said:
how i dont kno football??

i understand the fact the hes underachieving, but trading for a draft pick??

we got the better end of the deal.....but who knos who we'll get with that pick and if that player makes an impact for us.

i dunno i guess i was expecting a player instead of a pick...
Gotta disagree with u on this one swift. U my dog, but alot of good players have been picked in the 2nd round. At this point a late 2 round pick for a career-overacheiving Booger McFarland is worth it just on the fact we dump his huge salary. :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy