The Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
10977 pageviews
461 comments

Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6947 6947
The Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

lol everybody else was makin a thread so i did to

Recap Against The Falcons -
[pic - click to view]

http://www.nfl.com/gamece .. 0060917_TB@ATL

The REAL Fans : Junior G, Obese82, DJ Swift, SleepyThug, Suave Beatz, Dredman, Bucnasty00, stillsouf, SANTORO, HamNEggs116, Sweepy, DJ Flip, Lex Lossis, Booker20....... hit me up if I left you off because there is a few others I can't think of now

[pic - click to view]

http://www.buccaneers.com/

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Roster

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Junior G; 12-03-2007 at 07:17 PM..

461 comments for "The Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread"

11 years ago '05        #2
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
The Buccaneers are off to a miserable 0-2 start. And as Boomer Esiason writes, things could get even worse if they lose to the winless Panthers on Sunday.

[pic - click to view]

Winless Bucs, Panthers under pressure

(Sept. 19, 2006) -- There's nothing worse for an NFL player than the Monday after an excruciating loss, especially when your coach is a grinder.

And boy, are these grinding days for Carolina and Tampa Bay.

I'm sure they're grinding in Washington as well, along with every other team that is 0-2, but it's especially tough for Carolina and Tampa Bay because they have lofty goals this season -- and they're going to play each other this week.

Through two games, Chris Simms has a passer rating of 40.0.

The stress and intensity in the locker and meeting rooms must be unbearable. Buccaneers head coach Jon Gruden long has been known for his patient nature. Remember, he's considered an offensive guru in NFL circles. This season, his team has scored only three points in two games. The Panthers game is going to take place in their home stadium. If Gruden's offense, led by Chris Simms, gets off to a bad start, you can expect the 75,000-plus Bucs fans to voice their displeasure. And believe me when I say it is no fun getting booed by the home fans. If the Bucs lose this game and go to 0-3, finger pointing is going to be intense.

I'm sure Gruden is going to be miserable to be around this week. He's trying to figure out answers as to why his offense has been so brutal. He also is reviewing game tape of Carolina's defense, which just took it to the Minnesota Vikings in their own building.

I believe there are moments in a season that can either propel you out of the dismal dungeon, much like the one the Bucs are in right now, or sink you lower with further embarrassment. This is one of those moments for the Bucs.

This game, plus the fact that it is at home, and because it's against a division rival, represents that opportunity for the Bucs to turn it around.

As for the Panthers, I'm sure they feel they should have beaten the Vikings -- that the effort put forth by Carolina's defense was worthy of victory in Minnesota. At least they know their offense's problems can be attributed to the loss of wide receiver Steve Smith. I've said many times that Smith is one of the most competitive receivers in the NFL. He is vicious when the ball is in the air. And his attitude on the field is a great example of what John Fox has instilled in the Panthers.

So far this season, Jake Delhomme has been sacked six times and has zero TD passes.

And because it's a road game for Carolina, they don't bear the brunt of the home crowd turning against them. As a matter of fact, I'm sure Carolina's coaches are telling their players that if they come out strong, they can get Tampa Bay's fans to turn against the Bucs. I remember when teams would try to use that tactic against the Jets when I played for them.

Knowing that the Bucs' fan base is edgy because of the team's slow start, expect Carolina to try for some big plays early on in the game.

And if you really want to add something for good measure, look who's back: none other than the bad one, Keyshawn Johnson. Wouldn't that just drive Bucs fans crazy if Johnson scored a touchdown? Ugh!
Sleepless nights

1. Chris Simms, Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Six interceptions, three points; any one of us who played the position knows that we received way too much credit and way too much blame.
 11 years ago '05        #3
space
space
From the Heart

The loss of his mother to a heart attack a year ago has prompted Anthony McFarland to aggressively take up the cause of the American Heart a.ssociation through a trio of programs

Sep 20 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle Anthony “Booger” McFarland may have found a small silver lining on the cloud that has been hovering over him and ... Full Story

[pic - click to view]

Sep 20, 2006 -

Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle Anthony “Booger” McFarland may have found a small silver lining on the cloud that has been hovering over him and his family since the death of his mother a little over a year ago. As a result, some other families may be saved from the same heartbreak.

While McFarland was hard at work during the Bucs’ 2005 training camp in Orlando, Nancey Faye McFarland passed away at the age of 50 due to a heart attack. Now, McFarland is on a newfound mission to keep others from losing their own loved ones.

McFarland, in partnership with the American Heart a.ssociation, seeks to educate the community on how to prevent cardiovascular disease and to raise funds to further the cause.

“I’ve been affected personally by my mom having a heart attack,” McFarland said. “I know how I felt when I lost a very important woman in my life. This is an opportunity for me to help in the area in which a lot of women are affected.”

Specifically, McFarland and the American Heart a.ssociation will engage on three key initiatives, including “Go Red For Women,” “Power To End Stroke” and “Heart-A-Sacks.”

Go Red For Women empowers women with knowledge and tools so they can take positive action to reduce their risks of heart disease and protect their health. Heart disease is the number one k!ller of women, and the Go Red For Women Luncheon, scheduled for May 2007, is the a.ssociation’s anchor fundraising event for helping women learn how to live longer and stronger.
" To know that there are signs you can pay attention to, there’s so much information about that. My only hope is to be a platform to let that information bounce off me, and hopefully it will reach a lot of people."

Power To End Stroke is a grassroots movement to educate and motivate African Americans to reduce their risk of stroke. The burden of stroke is greater among African Americans than any other group. In fact, African Americans have almost twice the risk of first-ever stroke compared with whites, and African Americans 35–54 years old have four times the relative risk for stroke.

Heart-A-Sacks is a program that was created specifically for McFarland’s involvement with the American Heart a.ssociation. McFarland has pledged to donate $1,000 to the 2007 Go Red For Women Luncheon for every sack made during the 2006 season.

“To try to keep those loved ones around in your life a little bit longer, to know that there are things that can be done and to know that there are signs you can pay attention to, there’s so much information about that,” said McFarland. “My only hope is to be a platform to let that information bounce off me, and hopefully it will reach a lot of people.”

By serving as a spokesperson for both Go Red For Women and Power To End Stroke and raising funds and additional awareness for the American Heart a.ssociation through Heart-A-Sacks, McFarland will lead the charge to save lives from heart disease and stroke within the Tampa Bay community. It is an outstanding way to pay tribute to the memory of Nancey Faye McFarland and help other husbands, sons and daughters avoid losing the women they love.
 11 years ago '04        #4
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
I have to post this out of frustration and just cause it made me crack the fu*k up...

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #5
stillsouf 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 19 19
<------Born n raised in Tampa.......................

original fan homie.
 11 years ago '04        #6
J`WizZle 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 1 1
Bucs Are Broke
 11 years ago '04        #7
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
Bump This sh*t For A Win!!!! Cmon Bucs, Beat Them Kitties!
 11 years ago '05        #8
space
space
^^^lol.......yessir
 11 years ago '05        #9
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
How the fu*k am I not on the real fans list? All I do is defend the Bucs. Gradkowski needs to start and Caddilac needs to get more than 18 carries godammit. Also newflash Galloway isn't the only receiver. Clayton is the truth godammit.
 11 years ago '04        #10
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
we're gonna take it to ya'll this weekend..

one of our teams will finally get a win!!!!!!!!!!
 09-22-2006, 04:38 PM         #11
VENEY_GUNS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da bucs are trash.i hate 2 say but they aint gon make da playoffs unless they start playn now
 11 years ago '05        #12
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,311 | Props total: 14075 14075
They gonna be alrite these 2 games ive noticed alot of dumb mistakes being made,not just on the field but the play calling has been dumb to.

I think the lack of play in the preseason was a factor plus the offensive line problem.....nothin major though once them boys get back on track we gonna lock the division again

BUCS bi*chHHHHHH!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #13
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 09-24-2006, 09:38 AM         #14
livebythunder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who's To Blame?
 09-24-2006, 09:44 AM         #15
HamNEggs116 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Gradkowski needs to start
at least wait til week 5 or 6 before you start throwing the rookie QB in

HamNEggs116=Real Fan
 09-24-2006, 09:53 AM         #16
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They gotta win this game...:banghead::banghead: :banghead:

Last edited by SleepyThug; 09-24-2006 at 11:11 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #17
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
^^ so do we :banghead: :banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #18
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,311 | Props total: 14075 14075
 SleepyThug said:
They gotta win this game...:banghead::banghead: :banghead:
Definately..we cant go into the Bye without a win under our belts
 11 years ago '04        #19
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
it's official.. Steve Smith has been activated and is on the field in pads.. it's on like Donkey Kong
 09-24-2006, 11:38 AM         #20
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
it's official.. Steve Smith has been activated and is on the field in pads.. it's on like Donkey Kong
They said he prolly will just be a decoy and maybe some throws to early...having said that NO!!!!!!! I would of preferred he didn't play at all...:D
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy