Sep 20 - 23 year old in Richmond Makes $8 million in 6 months

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2006, 06:43 AM         #81
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where can I get some lessons from him. :P

If noone actually lost any money, and he doubled it for all of them like he said. Why is he being arrested?

I bet they are gonna try say he was selling drugs or something.

He needs to write his own business lesson books.
 09-22-2006, 06:45 AM         #82
DEXTER1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hot damn..... that fool was coppin whips like he earned the money.....haha
must have been good while it lasted shiiiiitttttt....
 09-22-2006, 09:14 AM         #83
ghettoprincess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they invested, that's a risk. you don't always win and they knew this.
 11 years ago '04        #84
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8384 8384
 Exodus X13 said:

If noone actually lost any money, and he doubled it for all of them like he said. Why is he being arrested?

exactly
thats what i been saying
from what i heard from peeps down there is that
nobody got ripped off. he doubled everybodys money
paid everybody back.
he only got caught because of (#1 downfall of black men) a Snitch
a jealous hater went to the police. shortly after that they investigated dude
and tap his phone. he will beat the fraud charges. the only charge that will stick is the gun charge. convicted felon carrying a weapon. all the other charges he will beat. they predicted him to fail but up to this point he was legit. the only people that lost money are the peeps that recently gave him money right before he was arrested. yes he lost up tp $50,000 a month but 50 gs is nothing to a millionaire. sh*t p diddy, bill gates loose millions a week.
 09-22-2006, 10:34 AM         #85
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:

actually he did lose money - by spending & paying off his first investors - that's why he was able to double their investments, by stealing from new investors.... i thought it was pretty clear
 11 years ago '06        #86
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 377 377
 Exodus X13 said:

People did lose money. The original investors "profits" are actually the initial investment from later investors. The original investors since it seems like they doubled their money invest more and/or recruit other investors. Mr. Brown has to keep recruiting investors to double previous investors' money. If he doesn't this scheme collapses. Add to the fact that he is spending like he's never had money before means he has to recruit even more investors to cover those expenses.
 09-22-2006, 10:37 AM         #87
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
actually he did lose money - by spending & paying off his first investors - that's why he was able to double their investments, by stealing from new investors.... i thought it was pretty clear

that doesnt really matter

if someone gave him 50k and then another gives him 100k, the first person got the money,

and if it goes on like that, and he actually did invest some in foreign exchange then he could actually make a few grands every day
 09-22-2006, 10:37 AM         #88
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whammy said:
People did lose money. The original investors "profits" are actually the initial investment from later investors. The original investors since it seems like they doubled their money invest more and/or recruit other investors. Mr. Brown has to keep recruiting investors to double previous investors' money. If he doesn't this scheme collapses. Add to the fact that he is spending like he's never had money before means he has to recruit even more investors to cover those expenses.

^^exactly
 09-22-2006, 10:43 AM         #89
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They only lost money because someone snitched on him.

Plain and simple.

Trillions of dollars are traded on it every day.
 09-22-2006, 10:45 AM         #90
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When you have figures of how much he traded on the foreign exchange then you can say it was a pyramid scam.

But you dont, he could have been legit.

Successful traders make that type of money.
 11 years ago '04        #91
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
People's Comments from a Virginia Message Board:

Were
any of yall Richmond cats involved with James Brown? If you from Richmond, you have heard the name from someone. A few of my boys had invested about 5K with him, and he flipped it, and they got their money back from him. But I was always the sceptical one. He gauranteed to flip your money in 30 business days by foreign currency trading, but it sounded too good to be true. My boys got in it, and then got out when he flipped the money.

But dude was stunting on a whole 'nother level though. This dude had a phantom, and the SLR McLauren. My boys told me he had a ton of car, and I didn't believe it until I saw it myself. Dude was going hard.

Wow...I know some cats that dropped like $75,000 with him...this whole situation actually got me investing in forex, tho...

People was taking out second mortgages on their homes and sh*t. But I hear he did not have any customer complaints though. People got their money when they were ready to cash out.

I was figuring it was no way in hell dude wasn't legit. He was flossing on a level that n*ggas just don't do in Richmond. CARRSS was like, he pays with checks! Someone suggested that I put together a proposal for a label and involve him. He just dropped 200k to buy a Richmond Club that Thursday. I joked that he prolly has all his proper paperwork, copied and laminated to give out in case the cops needed it.

But its like you said.. no one was complaining and dude was delivering, so when they say he was failing at foreign investments, and he had lost 10k???? The hell was 10k to that dude? I'm wondering what are the repercussions going to be for his (YBM) Young Black Millionairs crew?

People weren't necessarily guilible on this one. FOREX is legitimate. In his presentations, he even gave info on how to invest on your own and supplied research tools to educate you. I guess that just made him seem credible.

I was talking to a guy who told me he had made like $10,000 working with this guy. The guy seemed to be truthfull but I was still suspicious of the whole thing though. Dude was like just give him $500 he will flip it to $1000 in a month. I didnt hear anything that sounded like a pyramid scheme during the conversation. I checked up on the whole foriegn currency exchange and its legit.
 09-22-2006, 10:48 AM         #92
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
When you have figures of how much he traded on the foreign exchange then you can say it was a pyramid scam.

But you dont, he could have been legit.

Successful traders make that type of money.
yea... but we all know his sh*t wasn't legit :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '06        #93
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
exactly
thats what i been saying
from what i heard from peeps down there is that
nobody got ripped off. he doubled everybodys money
paid everybody back.
he only got caught because of (#1 downfall of black men) a Snitch
a jealous hater went to the police. shortly after that they investigated dude
and tap his phone. he will beat the fraud charges. the only charge that will stick is the gun charge. convicted felon carrying a weapon. all the other charges he will beat. they predicted him to fail but up to this point he was legit. the only people that lost money are the peeps that recently gave him money right before he was arrested. yes he lost up tp $50,000 a month but 50 gs is nothing to a millionaire. sh*t p diddy, bill gates loose millions a week.
Why would they lose money if they just recently gave him money? Did Brown buy a new Benz or use their money to cover other peoples' investments? You know he's guilty of securities fraud right? He'll probably have to make up the monetary difference for the depreciation of the vehicles he purchased and maybe employee salaries. He'll probaby get 5 years worth of time. I'd be surprised if he got more.
 09-22-2006, 10:54 AM         #94
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
yea... but we all know his sh*t wasn't legit :rolleyes:

It looks legit to me.
 11 years ago '04        #95
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 whammy said:
Why would they lose money if they just recently gave him money? Did Brown buy a new Benz or use their money to cover other peoples' investments? You know he's guilty of securities fraud right? He'll probably have to make up the monetary difference for the depreciation of the vehicles he purchased and maybe employee salaries. He'll probaby get 5 years worth of time. I'd be surprised if he got more.
1st off
read what i just posted from a VA forum
comments from peeps that know him or head about him down there or have friends that invested with him.

2nd i said the recent people lost money
why??????
cause he got arrested and the police stopped his company. duh
again i say
Dude was legit
the police and the press labled his hussle as a pyramid scheme when in fact it wasen't. thats like you being sick and going to a doctor. the doctor will always classify your condition as "something".
its all about Gov. control
 11 years ago '06        #96
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
1st off
read what i just posted from a VA forum
comments from peeps that know him or head about him down there or have friends that invested with him.

2nd i said the recent people lost money
why??????
cause he got arrested and the police stopped his company. duh
again i say
Dude was legit
the police and the press labled his hussle as a pyramid scheme when in fact it wasen't. thats like you being sick and going to a doctor. the doctor will always classify your condition as "something".
its all about Gov. control
You don't seem to understand. The initial investors will always praise Brown because they made a "profit." As long as they got money back they think everything is ok. Why would recent people lose money? I guess we could just pull his FOREX transaction records to see how he invested their money? It does seem kind of odd that no money was actually pulled and confiscated from the market though? An investment firm with no money invested in the market. Oh that's right. He's investing it in depreciating a.ssets. 1/3 of all his money. That sounds legit.
 11 years ago '04        #97
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 whammy said:
You don't seem to understand. The initial investors will always praise Brown because they made a "profit." As long as they got money back they think everything is ok. Why would recent people lose money? I guess we could just pull his FOREX transaction records to see how he invested their money? It does seem kind of odd that no money was actually pulled and confiscated from the market though? An investment firm with no money invested in the market. Oh that's right. He's investing it in depreciating a.ssets. 1/3 of all his money. That sounds legit.
from what i heard
i say hes legit
now most likely in the beginning he did some illegal
ish in order to get the business off the ground
because you can not do anything like this starting with no $$$$
he had to put a nice chunk down to get of the ground.
now im also hearing that most of the money he got from people to invest was from drug dealers trying to double their money.

but even if it was a pyramid scheme
in my opinion he didn't put a gun to peoples heads taking their money
people gave them their money
he didn't cut no corners
he held training sessions giving people legit info and all
i dont see him doing any time at all
unless its for the gun charge
 11 years ago '06        #98
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
from what i heard
i say hes legit
now most likely in the beginning he did some illegal
ish in order to get the business off the ground
because you can not do anything like this starting with no $$$$
he had to put a nice chunk down to get of the ground.
now im also hearing that most of the money he got from people to invest was from drug dealers trying to double their money.

but even if it was a pyramid scheme
in my opinion he didn't put a gun to peoples heads taking their money
people gave them their money
he didn't cut no corners
he held training sessions giving people legit info and all
i dont see him doing any time at all
unless its for the gun charge

So now you're going off of hearsay. And now he made have done some illegal things and he may have committed fraud but nobody forced these investors to give their money. Of course he didn't cut any corners. I mean if you contacted JP Morgan and compared their FOREX program with Brown's of course the same standards would be held. You're backtracking and now are trying to rationalize this man's actions.
 09-22-2006, 01:47 PM         #99
datCITIKIDtps.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Homie gotta brain...well sortive.
 09-22-2006, 02:08 PM         #100
H0DADDY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey people are dumb... some people just take advantage of the dumb ones with money
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago