Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
sonics gonna beat the lakers tonite

381 - 50 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 11 years ago '05        #82
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 645 645
 RakimAllahNY said:
I wish I was a mod so I could block fu*ker from any thread that involves Kobe.. For his own good, he has a man crush.

thats what I'm saying.......he makes good points but I wish he would just use some of the knowledge on other teams......he tries too hard to hate.....on the real....real knowledgable dude....i can tell....
 11 years ago '05        #83
space
space
space
 clemdaleray said:

:applause: :applause: :applause: you guys win the big prize!!!!!!
 10-12-2006, 06:20 PM         #84
Sho Kase 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clemdaleray said:

u wish man .. Sonics are weak
 10-12-2006, 06:23 PM         #85
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
You spend more time hating on Kobe and the Lakers than you do making points FOR ANY OTHER TEAM.....I dont even know who your favorite team is........If its Portland....I understand the hate.....you bring good argument to the table....props for that...
 RakimAllahNY said:
I wish I was a mod so I could block fu*ker from any thread that involves Kobe.. For his own good, he has a man crush.
Maybe you haven't noticed but the only people even mentioning Kobe are you guys. I haven't even so much as said the guys name in this thread yet you people can't seem to get off my d*ck. Seriously, learn how to counter an arguement or a point without calling somebody a "Kobe Hater" Rakim the fact of the matter is your opinion means absolutely nothing. You sit here riding Kobes nuts all day even when somebody aint sayin nothin about him you're defending him. You call yourself a Laker fan but you diss Shaq....shows how appreciative you are towards a guy who won 3 championships for your lame team.

Last edited by Fucker; 10-12-2006 at 06:26 PM..
 10-12-2006, 06:26 PM         #86
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe's the best gaurd in the league man.. Scoring champ,3 rings.. All Star MVP.. I dont see people fu*kin with him this year plus the pieces they added
 11 years ago '06        #87
daffysm 
space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2055 2055
damn if the Lakers play like they did in the playoffs last year, they could be really good....but well see
 10-12-2006, 07:46 PM         #88
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
See that's the difference between most real fans of a ball team and Lakers fans, we generally appreciate and don't insult people who won us 3 championships in a row.
i hope your not insinuating that shaq won those titles. because espn classic still shows those games and i have them on tape. and how many titles has shaq won that are keyword LEGIT? remember hes so dominate did he make the playoffs before penny came lets think back now. and could he get smush parker and sasha vujacic to the playoffs? didnt think so.
 11 years ago '05        #89
space
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Maybe you haven't noticed but the only people even mentioning Kobe are you guys. I haven't even so much as said the guys name in this thread yet you people can't seem to get off my d*ck. Seriously, learn how to counter an arguement or a point without calling somebody a "Kobe Hater" Rakim the fact of the matter is your opinion means absolutely nothing. You sit here riding Kobes nuts all day even when somebody aint sayin nothin about him you're defending him. You call yourself a Laker fan but you diss Shaq....shows how appreciative you are towards a guy who won 3 championships for your lame team.

you have before this thread.......*looks at your avy*.....you go out of your way to hate and to say that we dont come back with legit argument is rediculous......i seem to remember many times having these converstions with you.....

bottom line is the Lakers are in a tough conference and most likely we wont know til we see how everyone gels.......we've been pretty consistant with making the playoffs since Phil has been the coach and until that changes you have no legit argument.....the Warriors....are the same team minus Derek Fisher(key player) and the Kings are gonna be more of a threat........Clippers started hot then second half fell to their usual ways.....so if anyone is falling off it will be the Clippers......I dont think so personally cuz I see four team coming out of our division.......Lakers will be one of them...
 10-13-2006, 02:18 AM         #90
Sho Kase 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so like I predicted .. Sonics used Allen, and a lot of other key players .. and Lakers Kobe-less still won ... aha be mad... i know y'all are "sleepless in seattle" tonight
 10-13-2006, 03:07 AM         #91
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sho Kase said:
so like I predicted .. Sonics used Allen, and a lot of other key players .. and Lakers Kobe-less still won ... aha be mad... i know y'all are "sleepless in seattle" tonight

HA! :applause: :applause: :applause:
 10-13-2006, 09:46 AM         #92
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall better watch that n*gga Mo Evans. dude is a locker room snitch. he's gonna get a lotta people in trouble with phil jackson. he's a big reason the pistons played so sh*tty in the playoffs
 11 years ago '06        #93
daproblem98 
space
space
$967 | Props total: 0 0
Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhh lets go..........Oct. 19 10p.m. - Clippers at Lakers on TNT:applause:
 10-13-2006, 10:17 AM         #94
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
people like you are the reason i love being a laker fan....so keep hatin n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #95
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
 Twelveinchez said:
people like you are the reason i love being a laker fan....so keep hatin n*gga
WORD

hey fu*ker read this

"It was crazy. [The knee] was very sore, you just played around it. I couldn't attack, put pressure on the defense the way I wanted to." If Kobe wasn't healthy last year, when he posted the NBA’s highest scoring average in 19 years, what could he possibly have in store this year?"

someone posted that wohle article before int his thread, that last part kinda stuck out to me, lol fu*kER U GOT NOTHING ON MAMBA, THE LAKERS, OR ANYONE IN THIS THREAD, u silly billy, just wait till oct 31, kobes gonna light up raja for 35 pts and we're gonna win, ull see for urself u stupid fu*k

by the way where the fu*k did this thread go anyways and why did they cancel the nba section i was feeling that styll
 10-13-2006, 11:52 AM         #96
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope Kobe falls on a slick oil spill... lol...

Nahhh I'm playin', I'm actually curious to see how he plays "team ball" this season, and what it does to his stats. Vlade's old though... Like ancient in athlete years.
 10-13-2006, 02:13 PM         #97
Sho Kase 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
I hope Kobe falls on a slick oil spill... lol...

Nahhh I'm playin', I'm actually curious to see how he plays "team ball" this season, and what it does to his stats. Vlade's old though... Like ancient in athlete years.

Vlade Radmanovic is 3 years younger then Kobe
 10-13-2006, 02:27 PM         #98
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sho Kase said:
Vlade Radmanovic is 3 years younger then Kobe
he prolly thought it was Divac
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]