The Offical Los Angeles Lakers Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2006, 09:55 PM         #41
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good luck on making the playoffs

alot of teams have improved from last year that didnt make the playoffs.....

good luck :rasta:
 10-03-2006, 10:03 PM         #42
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vlade and Odom with Kobeast=greatness yaddamean
 11 years ago '04        #43
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 P DEDOS 954 said:
good luck on making the playoffs

alot of teams have improved from last year that didnt make the playoffs.....

good luck :rasta:
and so did the lakers
 10-04-2006, 12:26 AM         #44
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers=
 10-04-2006, 12:53 AM         #45
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KOBE= G.O.A.T as far as shooting guards go skill wise the book is closed.

END THREAD.
 11 years ago '06        #46
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 adh56 said:
O yea when did Kobe change the number to 24. #8 is lengendary
he declared at the end of last year's playoffs... 24 was his high school number
 11 years ago '05        #47
McLaren 
space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 0 0
Gilbert said he wants to be better defensively, and mentions Kobe as the player he wants to be like....

ďIíll be a harass player,Ē he said. ďIíll still score, thatís my nature. But the best Kobe Bryant games Iíve seen is when he scores 40 and holds T-Mac to 10 or 15. Thatís what I want to be like. If I have to pick up Tracy or Kobe at 40 feet, thatís what Iíll do. I want to become a defensive presence.Ē
 10-04-2006, 08:16 AM         #49
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
Yeah boyz.....we comin strong this year.....they not ready for my Lakers to contend.......I think this year will be special.....year two of Phil Jackson's coaching......looks like this could be a big year.....
If you say so. I'd say they're the second worst, if not the worst team in their division and will be lucky to make the playoffs with pretty much every team in the West improving compared to the Lakers who are pretty much the same squad.

If Baron Davis can stay healthy and Richardson can continue to improve and Diogu improves this season, which theres no reason to believe they won't, I'd put the Warriors ahead of the Lakers. Kings are more talented then the Lakers and they'll have Artest for the whole year unlike last years transitional period and if they gell like they did at times in the playoffs, they'll be better then the Lakers too. So, imo...Lakers got it tough this season. And will most likely finnish 2nd to last in their division and miss the playoffs.

My prediction:

38-44

Last edited by Fucker; 10-04-2006 at 08:26 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #50
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 McLaren said:
Gilbert said he wants to be better defensively, and mentions Kobe as the player he wants to be like....
good quote from gilbert.

kobe = your favorite player's favorite player
 10-04-2006, 10:34 PM         #51
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
If you say so. I'd say they're the second worst, if not the worst team in their division and will be lucky to make the playoffs with pretty much every team in the West improving compared to the Lakers who are pretty much the same squad.

If Baron Davis can stay healthy and Richardson can continue to improve and Diogu improves this season, which theres no reason to believe they won't, I'd put the Warriors ahead of the Lakers. Kings are more talented then the Lakers and they'll have Artest for the whole year unlike last years transitional period and if they gell like they did at times in the playoffs, they'll be better then the Lakers too. So, imo...Lakers got it tough this season. And will most likely finnish 2nd to last in their division and miss the playoffs.

My prediction:

38-44
man shut the fu*k up. your angry at greatness anti kobe theorys hold absolutly no weight here.your pathetic look at your screen saver youre a closet stan thats the worst kind the ones in denial. for you to hate a n*gga like that who doesnt even ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTANCE shows a lot about yourself seeing as though youve never came up with a convincing reason why it shows nothing more than envy.
 11 years ago '04        #52
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
go kobe
 11 years ago '04        #53
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 fu*ker said:

My prediction:

38-44

GS has no fu*king bench. Even when Davis was healthy. Kings lost their 2nd best player in Bonzi. (best player for them in that SA series) The smartest thing u said in that whole post is imo. And it's too biased for me to even take seriously (judging from the avi).
 10-04-2006, 11:43 PM         #54
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont listen to fu*ker hes a moron, kobe railed his mom one durnk night and he walked in. His basketball knowledge goes out the window when mentionin Kobeast
 11 years ago '04        #55
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Dont listen to fu*ker hes a moron, kobe railed his mom one durnk night and he walked in. His basketball knowledge goes out the window when mentionin Kobeast

kinda like Stifler and Finch from American Pie!
 10-05-2006, 12:40 AM         #56
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
man shut the fu*k up. your angry at greatness anti kobe theorys hold absolutly no weight here.your pathetic look at your screen saver youre a closet stan thats the worst kind the ones in denial. for you to hate a n*gga like that who doesnt even ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTANCE shows a lot about yourself seeing as though youve never came up with a convincing reason why it shows nothing more than envy.
lol now aint that about a bi*ch. I state my unbiased opinion about the Lakers and a billion little groupies like this kid pop up and start callin me a hater and a bi*ch and sh*t. Look man, it's not my fault your Lakers aint a very strong team and probably aint gonna make much noise this season. I aint the only person who thinks this either. Yes it's no secret that I dislike Kobe as a person and am not the biggest fan of the Lakers but the fact of the matter is I am just statin the truth. So take it how you wanna take it you punk a.ss Stan.

You say Kobe don't acknowledge my existence? You honestly think he gives a fu*k about yours? LOL You're just a pee on who got a hard on for Kobe. Aint nothin I said in my post even remotely hatefull. I didn't even mention Kobe, you kids did.

Last edited by Fucker; 10-05-2006 at 12:53 AM..
 10-05-2006, 12:46 AM         #57
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
See this is why nobody takes you seriously. You say Shaq aint a top 25 center of all time and ride Kobes d*ck to the extent that if anybody says anything even remotely negative about the Lakers or Kobe you start throwin a fit. You need to check yourself, take Kobes d*ck out your a.ss and realize this obsession you have aint healthy.

Last edited by Fucker; 10-05-2006 at 12:54 AM..
 10-05-2006, 12:53 AM         #58
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashad0715 said:
GS has no fu*king bench. Even when Davis was healthy. Kings lost their 2nd best player in Bonzi. (best player for them in that SA series) The smartest thing u said in that whole post is imo. And it's too biased for me to even take seriously (judging from the avi).
First off, when Davis and Richardson are together and healthy they are a hell of a lot better combo then Kobe and Odom. Yea the Warriors got a mediocre bench but what exactly would you call the Lakers bench?.....Good? Yes I dislike Kobe as a person but that has nothin to do with why I say they aint makin the playoffs. The reason they aint gonna make the playoffs is cuz teams like the Hornets and Rockets and possibly the T'Wolves will be takin those final spots this year. The only opinions that are biased here are your own.
 11 years ago '04        #59
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
 fu*ker said:
First off, when Davis and Richardson are together and healthy they are a hell of a lot better combo then Kobe and Odom. Yea the Warriors got a mediocre bench but what exactly would you call the Lakers bench?.....Good? Yes I dislike Kobe as a person but that has nothin to do with why I say they aint makin the playoffs. The reason they aint gonna make the playoffs is cuz teams like the Hornets and Rockets and possibly the T'Wolves will be takin those final spots this year. The only opinions that are biased here are your own.
We'll see. That's why they play the games.
 11 years ago '04        #60
banme 
space
space
$710 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*ker said:
Thats why the warriors would beg to trade both those players just for Kobe.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy