The Offical Los Angeles Lakers Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2007, 10:47 PM         #461
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

look at the bright side guys,,,,,let me know when that happens..
 11 years ago '04        #462
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2966 2966
 chillin said:

[pic - click to view]

@ phil looking around for help like a damsel in distress
no michael or scottie or shaq to save you now, buddy
 11 years ago '05        #463
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 Black_Deuce said:
let me continue the trend of SMH .gif's...

03-16-2007, 05:26 AM         #464
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
 11 years ago '04        #465
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
I love it! We in a little slump and every hater comes out of the wood works. When we're in top all they can say is Kobe is a whiner or the Lakers really suck they just get all the calls. But when we're down they show up by the truck loads. I love it. Bring the hate. It means we still on y'all minds. No one was hating big when the Celtics tanked 17 games. They ain't relevant anymore. But us..................we're in your head. You dream about Kobe GW fadeaways in your sleep. It haunts you, so when you see a wounded Lakers team you show up rocking your favorite players jersey to rub it in. I guess the sun even shines on a dog's a.ss every now and then. We're just setting y'all up for the BIG COMEBACK!
 03-16-2007, 10:52 AM         #466
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tikyle2 said:
I love it! We in a little slump and every hater comes out of the wood works. When we're in top all they can say is Kobe is a whiner or the Lakers really suck they just get all the calls. But when we're down they show up by the truck loads. I love it. Bring the hate. It means we still on y'all minds. No one was hating big when the Celtics tanked 17 games. They ain't relevant anymore. But us..................we're in your head. You dream about Kobe GW fadeaways in your sleep. It haunts you, so when you see a wounded Lakers team you show up rocking your favorite players jersey to rub it in. I guess the sun even shines on a dog's a.ss every now and then. We're just setting y'all up for the BIG COMEBACK!
He said game winning fadeaway shots,,,, you got that right,,,in your dreams,,,
 03-16-2007, 11:08 AM         #467
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all these haters :finger: :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #468
space
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
Kobe = the most inconsistant superstar ever , 21 in the 1st, and 2 in the 2nd half, i swear this n*gga iz fallin off now..and anybody denyin it is lyin to theyself
 03-24-2007, 11:21 PM         #469
scoobysman420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we gonna win it all baby
 11 years ago '05        #470
space
space
space
everyone talking about Kobe.......that was a bad fu*king loss by the WHOLE TEAM
 03-28-2007, 06:08 AM         #471
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
everyone talking about Kobe.......that was a bad fu*king loss by the WHOLE TEAM
the thing is. when the lakers win people act like kobe won it all by himself, but when they lose then they blame it on the whole team
 11 years ago '05        #472
space
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
the thing is. when the lakers win people act like kobe won it all by himself, but when they lose then they blame it on the whole team
I agree but sometimes its true.....when you score over half of your teams points....I think you should get majority credit for the win.....but at the same time I know most "Laker fans" not Kobe fans..(theres a difference) man up for the whole team when we win or the whole team when they deserve it....I'm sure you can go through this thread right now and find certain spots where that's happened.....but as of late.....Bynum been playing soft, Smush been bad on offense and defense, Walton just came back from injury as did Odom....but Odom has been too inconsistant just like last season....Kwame good on d but liability on offense.....and when you have that many problems its easy to put the whole team on one person........
 11 years ago '05        #473
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
this thread should be in the NBA forum...wtf with this bologna...

I move for a vote for another MOD for the SC!!!!
 03-28-2007, 05:47 PM         #474
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
this thread should be in the NBA forum...wtf with this bologna...

I move for a vote for another MOD for the SC!!!!
Nice avatar
 11 years ago '06        #475
KinGOFthaRING 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
 lakersboy03 said:
I agree but sometimes its true.....when you score over half of your teams points....I think you should get majority credit for the win.....but at the same time I know most "Laker fans" not Kobe fans..(theres a difference) man up for the whole team when we win or the whole team when they deserve it....I'm sure you can go through this thread right now and find certain spots where that's happened.....but as of late.....Bynum been playing soft, Smush been bad on offense and defense, Walton just came back from injury as did Odom....but Odom has been too inconsistant just like last season....Kwame good on d but liability on offense.....and when you have that many problems its easy to put the whole team on one person........
:applause:

We all know Lakers had to deal with alot of injuries and it was tough for kobe to hold the team together...everyone has to admit, what Lakers had to go through this season, alot of teams couldn't do if they were in the Lakers situation...:finger: the haters...They act like Lakers will never win a ring again..

to true LAKERS fans
 11 years ago '06        #476
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
tracy did it while Yao was out..
 11 years ago '05        #477
space
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
tracy did it while Yao was out..
Its not the same.....he was missing one person and the team plays differently....its a different offense then the triangle.....
 03-29-2007, 03:39 AM         #478
jjapsw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lakers are no 1 people face it
 03-29-2007, 02:39 PM         #479
Big Stan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait for the playoffs
 11 years ago '06        #480
KinGOFthaRING 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
A couple of us lost the avy bet.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy