The Offical Los Angeles Lakers Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-09-2006, 02:12 AM         #241
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Denver sucks. And the Lakers are much better then Sacramento/Utah/Minnesotta/Golden State/.. None of those teams have a closer so when it comes down to crunch time they fill fall apart.

Hey Rakim...how bout them Celtics.

Right...having a clutch shooter makes you better then everything else Rakim....sure. And here I am thinking depth has a little somethin to do with how good a team will be:rolleyes:. There are a lot of deeper teams then LA, regardless of how "clutch" Kobe is...

Nuggets>Lakers

Mello. Miller, Camby, K-Mart, Boykins, J.R. Smith >>>>>>>>Kobe, Odom, Radmanovic.....and who else? Lets just say Luke Walton There you have it, top players for the Lakers.

Sac - Bibby was at one time but he isnt anymore and his thumb is all fu*ked up.
A thumb injury that didn't even keep Bibby out is gonna stop him for the entire season huh? I suppose Kobe going from 12 fts a night to 8 a night isn't any indictation that his injury effects him a lot more then Bibbys now does it.:rolleyes:

Utah - Blah there a.ss just going decent but they have no one on offense that can just take over the game. Sorry Boozer fans he aint proved sh*t yet.
Why you think having a clutch shooter makes or breaks a team, I don't know. They may not have a clutch shooter but they're still a pretty decent team. I don't see how the Lakers are any better on paper or on the court.

Minnesota - KG=Choke
What about your boy Pierce? How many times he taken the Celts passed the 2nd round.:rolleyes:

GS - Davis will get hurt and they will fade like they do every year. Lakers will be no lower then 5th. And @ New Orleans fans gettin hyped off a few games. Wait till Peja becomes Peja again and Chandler is Chandler. Paul is the only player they have, West is decent but he isnt as good as the PF in the west.
Oh so you can tell the future now huh? Davis aint complainin about any injury, he's had a long a.ss time to heal any injury he might've had. What makes you think he has any more of a chance to reagrevate his injury then Kobe does? All that drivin to the basket takin hard fouls and just basically trying to be an entire team by himself has caught up with him, face facts.

Last edited by Fucker; 11-09-2006 at 02:25 AM..
 11-09-2006, 02:17 AM         #242
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can tell you last year the lakers had a better record then all those teams you listed. Actually outside of Sac none of them even made the playoffs.

Really cause with all those players Denver had last year they had one less win and LA added Rada and Bynum is actually playing well. So unlike you who is using hate to figure out your playoffs im using actually sh*t that happened. So if anyone is trying to tell the future, its you im using facts.

Oh yeah Pierce made it to the eastern conference finals. And hes made it past the first round of the playoffs more then once but thanks. Oh yeah and hows Portland doing this year? sh*tty like every year great.
 11-09-2006, 02:40 AM         #243
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
I can tell you last year the lakers had a better record then all those teams you listed. Actually outside of Sac none of them even made the playoffs.
And that has any relevance to this year....Why?

Really cause with all those players Denver had last year they had one less win and LA added Rada and Bynum is actually playing well. So unlike you who is using hate to figure out your playoffs im using actually sh*t that happened. So if anyone is trying to tell the future, its you im using facts.
Using sh*t that happened huh? Well, you're not doing a very good job factoring in what happened considering Denver had 1 less win with Camby missing half the season and Nene out for the season. And yea, Radmanovic...oh god...Radmanovic. 6'10, and has averaged less then 5 boards a game for his entire career. Constantly gets lit up every single time he's backed down and isn't good for anything other then jacking 3's. I don't know why the Lakers didn't just go out and get Damon Jones instead. Considering he's about as good of a post defender and rebounder then Radmanovic is and does about the same thing on offense and is a hell of a lot cheaper

Oh yeah Pierce made it to the eastern conference finals. And hes made it past the first round of the playoffs more then once but thanks. Oh yeah and hows Portland doing this year? sh*tty like every year great.
Making the east conf. finals is like making the west first round. Congrats on that. Yea we're sucking so bad. 3-2 start for a team that was projected to win around 30 games, yea....we're doing horrible.

P.S. Orange is for pussies.

Last edited by Fucker; 11-09-2006 at 02:47 AM..
 11-09-2006, 02:47 AM         #244
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your gonna put down Rada who averaged 11 n 4 last year but bring up JR Smith who averaged oh wait get this 7 points n 2 boards WITH Paul at the PG spot.

No you dont know what happens your whole life is based on hating kobe. Look at the facts the Lakers had a better record then all those teams you mentioned and only one of them acutally made the playoffs. So ok lets not live in the past lets look at right now. The Lakers have a better record them all of them execpt New Orleans. So no matter how you look at it the Lakers have done better.

There two ways to look at teams future there past or present and as you said no one can tell the future how are coming up with this records? Cause Denver looks terrible Utah looks good, Kings look decent Lakers look better then all of them execpt NO. See unlike you I can picks teams out of facts instead of hate for one player.

Now since I brought up all facts and you havent really done anything but insult Kobe and the Lakers with baseless sh*t im guessing your going to continue with it. Which is great cause it just shows your a moron. Which I except from a Blazers fan, too much weed and crack with Patterson n Miles I guess.

Last edited by Hurricane Ra; 11-09-2006 at 02:48 AM..
 11-09-2006, 03:21 AM         #245
Kobe Bryant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe says "Im The Next MJ"

[pic - click to view]

11-09-2006, 10:04 AM         #246
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Your gonna put down Rada who averaged 11 n 4 last year but bring up JR Smith who averaged oh wait get this 7 points n 2 boards WITH Paul at the PG spot.
Are you forgetting that Smith was in Byron Scott's doghouse last year? He only started like 20 somethin games and had his minutes reduced because of it. An what do you know, he starts getting the minutes in Denver he had in his rookie season and he's off to nearly 13 ppg. Step your game up kid.

No you dont know what happens your whole life is based on hating kobe. Look at the facts the Lakers had a better record then all those teams you mentioned and only one of them acutally made the playoffs. So ok lets not live in the past lets look at right now. The Lakers have a better record them all of them execpt New Orleans. So no matter how you look at it the Lakers have done better.
Do you realize the only person even speaking Kobe's name is YOU? You dumb son of a bi*ch. And again, what the fu*k does having a better record last year have to do with this year? The Pistons had the best record last year and boy they are sure kickin a.ss this year. Just shut the fu*k up before you embarrass yourself even more if that's even possible Mr. "Shaq isn't top 25 center of all time" And the Lakers have a better record? You're bringing up records after 5 games played? God you're a dumb son of a bi*ch.

There two ways to look at teams future there past or present and as you said no one can tell the future how are coming up with this records? Cause Denver looks terrible Utah looks good, Kings look decent Lakers look better then all of them except NO. See unlike you I can picks teams out of facts instead of hate for one player.
Past records have nothing to do with how good a team is currently you dumbass. You seem completely oblivious to the concept of the off season...you realize that players go to and from teams and teams either improve or do bad because of it? Do you even have a brain in that thick a.ss skull of yours? Why do you keep saying unlike me after every single one of your gay a.ss paragraphs? Unlike me, you don't have a fu*kin brain. You couldn't come up with a decent argument or make a lick of sense if your life depended on it.

Now since I brought up all facts and you havent really done anything but insult Kobe and the Lakers with baseless sh*t im guessing your going to continue with it. Which is great cause it just shows your a moron. Which I except from a Blazers fan, too much weed and crack with Patterson n Miles I guess.

LOL yea all the facts Rakim...all the facts. I've just been bringing up Kobe every post and you've been stating facts. Whatever your smokin....tell me so I can stay as far away from that retard weed as possible.

Last edited by Fucker; 11-09-2006 at 10:08 AM..
 11-09-2006, 03:24 PM         #247
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You havent brought up one fact to back how you figured out your playoffs.. Oh yeah you brought up JR Smith and his 4 points a game last year. Oh yeah and Kenyon Martin is out indefinitely because of his knee. Oh yeah Denver is gonna be a problem. Like I said you haven't brought up anything execpt for telling the future.

Lakers>Kings,NO,GS,Denver. Anyway you look at it and if you wanna look at the offseason ok. The Kings lost Bonzi, NO added some players and ive already stated there doing good, GS didnt add anyone and they won 30 games and Denver added a guy who averaged 4 points and thats about it. The lakers won more games then all of them and added Rada and Bynum and Turiaf are looking great. So please intill you can come up with argument keep stomping your feet and screaming every time Kobe scores. When you look up Stan in the dictionary you picture should be there f*g**t.
 11 years ago '05        #248
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
them Lakers
 11 years ago '04        #249
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 fu*ker said:
Seems as tho you don't pay attention to any team other then your beloved Lakers. I was speakin of T-Mac, Yao, Battier and Wells. Last 2 being "role players" or not they're a hell of a lot better then your role players. Compare that to a fragile Kobe, timid a.ss never lives up to his potential Lamar Odom and...um....who else, Radmanovic? He's GREAT!

ok u listed yao & tmac who both have missed more games then kobe the past 2 years due to injury & u call kobe fragile???wells is a cancer & battier aint been much since he parted ways wit coach k, im a duke fan i know this...u really do hate sadly...who is ur team
 11-09-2006, 05:51 PM         #250
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
ok u listed yao & tmac who both have missed more games then kobe the past 2 years due to injury & u call kobe fragile???wells is a cancer & battier aint been much since he parted ways wit coach k, im a duke fan i know this...u really do hate sadly...who is ur team
Good point, I'll give ya that. Atleast you make a little more sense then this Rakim homo. Whom by the way, is offically ignored. I just feel like T-Mac is overdue for a good season, he claims he doesn't have any pain and he gaurenteed he'll be injury free and whether or not that'll come true is up in the air but if it does end up being true how the hell can you say they aint gonna do better then LA? As far as Wells goes, he hasn't done anything bad really since Memphis. And you're retarded, Battier does all the little things. One of the elite defenders in the league which the Rockets desperately needed last year. And it's funny how no matter how much logic and reason goes behind somebodys opinion, if its against the Lakers, you're a "hater".:rolleyes: Seriously, is that the best you guys got? Your insults are as good as Radmanovics chances of averaging more then 5 boards a game....pathetic.

Last edited by Fucker; 11-09-2006 at 06:54 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #251
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 fu*ker said:
Seems as tho you don't pay attention to any team other then your beloved Lakers. I was speakin of T-Mac, Yao, Battier and Wells. Last 2 being "role players" or not they're a hell of a lot better then your role players. Compare that to a fragile Kobe, timid a.ss never lives up to his potential Lamar Odom and...um....who else, Radmanovic? He's GREAT!
n*gga are u that dumb? of course i know you're speakin of t-mac and yao, why do you think i only said the other two players, battier, and a.ssumed you were speaking of alston considering bonzi dont even start. u cant be that stupid, are u? and since when do take role players and add them with two stars and somehow get a 'big 4'.....fu*k outta here . they are solid players in the lineup who play their role, just like any other team's role players do.....

He's been doing what he did last year in those last two games and that wont cut it this year. He needs to step up and he's shown no signs of doing so. And did I say it was Kobes fault? Nope, don't think I did. I dislike Kobe, its no secret but that has nothin to do with why I left them out. I left them out...because I don't feel they are gonna do as good as the teams I listed from 7 on up. Whether I like or dislike somebody has nothing to do with the fact that there are a lot of teams just plain better then the Lakers so don't get your panties in a bunch and start callin me a "hater" u fruit. And last of all, Denver is better....the other teams you listed are equal.
odom has shown no signs of stepping up????? ???????????? ?????? are you watching the same lamar odom everybody else is? outside of the game vs seattle and last night he's played like an all-star. odom's game isnt to take 20+ shots a game and score 30, he doesnt need to, he plays within the triangle. he'll take 12-15 shots, get to the line here and there, rebound, and be a playmaker. he needs to do it with more consistency but to make a statement that he's shown NO SIGNS what so ever of stepping up is ridiculous.....i cant do nothin about you're opinion, if you think all those teams are better than the lakers so be it, doesnt matter to me, you obviously havent been paying much attention this season.....

fu*ker said:
if its against the Lakers, you're a hater.:rolleyes:
and @ u....obviously u gotta be realistic even if you do hate a team if they're THAT good, but in a case where we're not significantly better than some teams, of course the hate is gonna play a part in why you think those teams are better

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 11-09-2006 at 06:59 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #252
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
we'll be straight if we keep kwame on the bench and give Bynum and Turiaf that n*gga minutes
 11-17-2006, 10:40 AM         #253
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^:iagree:

82pts anyone? should be a good 1 tonight
 11 years ago '05        #254
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
laaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeerrrrrrrrssssssssssss sss
 11-21-2006, 11:58 PM         #255
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ check ya PM box man, lemme know
 11 years ago '05        #256
space
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
^^ check ya PM box man, lemme know

you already know.....
 11-22-2006, 12:06 AM         #257
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEeeeeeeeeeeers
 11-22-2006, 12:07 AM         #258
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
laekrs up 7
 11 years ago '05        #259
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Go Knicks!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #260
space
space
space
I love my Lakers.........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy