The Offical Los Angeles Lakers Thread

most viewed right now
 125
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #221
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 ehizzy3 said:
the game on wednsday is going to be a really really good game.......rose garden always fills and is buzzing against the lakers.......its going to go down to the wire.....blazers always play em tough, look at last year.

portland always plays us tough......should be a good one..........
 11 years ago '05        #222
McLaren 
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 0 0
Lakers up by 7....Kobe has 2 pts and 5 a.ssts
 11-05-2006, 08:48 PM         #223
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '05        #224
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
w.............tf...........
 11-05-2006, 09:00 PM         #225
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peace man! :)
 11-05-2006, 09:29 PM         #226
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Peace man! :)

if its genuine its accepted.
 11-05-2006, 09:34 PM         #227
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
if its genuine its accepted.
I'm trying to offer a "Temporary" Truce... There is really no way it could last forever, but I'm genuinely willing to try for as long as I can, probably another 5 - 10 games into the season, or the next meeting between the Lakers and Cavs, but for now, yeah... I'm TRYING to stay away from all threads that get me in debates. I know, telling if someone is being sarcastic or not on Boxden is like trying to see in Black & White. But yeah, it's genuine.


[pic - click to view]

 11-05-2006, 09:36 PM         #228
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
I'm trying to offer a "Temporary" Truce... There is really no way it could last forever, but I'm genuinely willing to try for as long as I can, probably another 5 - 10 games into the season, or the next meeting between the Lakers and Cavs, but for now, yeah... I'm TRYING to stay away from all threads that get me in debates. I know, telling if someone is being sarcastic or not on Boxden is like trying to see in Black & White. But yeah, it's genuine.


[pic - click to view]


coooooooooooooooooooooooool....
 11 years ago '05        #229
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 WillyHBonnie said:
Peace man! :)


:afro: :afro:
 11-05-2006, 09:39 PM         #230
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '05        #231
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 11-08-2006, 11:30 PM         #232
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '06        #233
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502


lakers just got beat by the blazers without there arguably best player

 11-09-2006, 12:26 AM         #234
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 89s Pied Piper said:
we have a better record
Still aint makin the playoffs. N.O. and Houston got ur spot.
 11 years ago '05        #235
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 89s Pied Piper said:
hahahahaah stay in school kid
i know right.... @ this n*gga thinkin we aint gonna make playoffs, w/kobe, odom, phil coachin us, its not happenin....we been playing well so far outside of a couple bad games on the road, lot of great teams have lost games this year they wasnt supposed to....and what makes houston and NO better than us? its an 82 game season, a hot start doesnt mean nothing, not even for us.......not to mention teams who were in there last year (memphis, denver, maybe sacramento) are sliding this year.......do your research.

this blazer fan they couldnt never get through the lakers in the playoffs and wont have a winning season for many years to come


Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 11-09-2006 at 12:36 AM..
 11-09-2006, 12:46 AM         #236
Bang 0n Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe got 32 points and u guys lost


u better hope he gets hurt again if u guys wanna win



i knew it wouldnt be long before kobe ruined the team
 11-09-2006, 12:49 AM         #237
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
i know right.... @ this n*gga thinkin we aint gonna make playoffs, w/kobe, odom, phil coachin us, its not happenin....we been playing well so far outside of a couple bad games on the road, lot of great teams have lost games this year they wasnt supposed to....and what makes houston and NO better than us? its an 82 game season, a hot start doesnt mean nothing, not even for us.......not to mention teams who were in there last year (memphis, denver, maybe sacramento) are sliding this year.......do your research.

this blazer fan they couldnt never get through the lakers in the playoffs and wont have a winning season for many years to come
I said before the season even started that N.O and Houston were better then yall. And they are, both on paper and they'll prove it on the court. Give Houston some time to gell....you honestly think Kobe and Odom can beat Houstons big 4? And what did I tell you, Odom...the second Kobe gets back on the court, goes right back to his timid old ways. I don't know the exact seeding proccess but I know there are atleast 8 or more teams in the west that are as good or better then the Lakers. Don't get mad when this ends up the playoff picture or somethin close to it.

1. San Antonio
2. Phoenix
3. Dallas
4. LA Clippers
5. New Orleans
6. Houston
7. Denver
8. Sacramento/Utah/Minnesotta/Golden State/

Yall might get that 8th spot, might...but that Sac team gots a chip on their shoulder. They will get it done. U guys dont have a bad team but you have too many opsticles.


Last edited by Fucker; 11-09-2006 at 12:54 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #238
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 fu*ker said:
I said before the season even started that N.O and Houston were better then yall. And they are, both on paper and they'll prove it on the court. Give Houston some time to gell....you honestly think Kobe and Odom can beat Houstons big 4? And what did I tell you, Odom...the second Kobe gets back on the court, goes right back to his timid old ways. I don't know the exact seeding proccess but I know there are atleast 8 or more teams in the west that are as good or better then the Lakers. Don't get mad when this ends up the playoff picture or somethin close to it.

1. San Antonio
2. Phoenix
3. Dallas
4. LA Clippers
5. New Orleans
6. Houston
7. Denver
8. Sacramento/Utah/Minnesotta/Golden State/

Yall don't have a bad team but you have too many opsticles.
houston's big 4? what is this 'big 4' you speak of? role players like rafer alston and shane battier? @ you callin em a 'big 4'.....they are role players, every team has them....and stop lyin kobe been back for 4 games and 2 of those odom still put up good numbers, not kobe's fault he wants to defer to his game instead of continuing to be aggressive, walton doesnt have a problem gettin his.....8 teams who are as good or better than the lakers u say, but you leave the lakers out by default, i bet it has nothing to do with the fact that you hate kobe right ..... i aint gonna go back n fourth thats your opinion feel me, but if u seriously think teams like denver/sacramento/minnesota/golden state are better than us, than u havent been paying attention much this season....im gonna leave it at that. we'll see.


Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 11-09-2006 at 01:01 AM..
 11-09-2006, 01:38 AM         #239
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
houston's big 4? what is this 'big 4' you speak of? role players like rafer alston and shane battier?
Seems as tho you don't pay attention to any team other then your beloved Lakers. I was speakin of T-Mac, Yao, Battier and Wells. Last 2 being "role players" or not they're a hell of a lot better then your role players. Compare that to a fragile Kobe, timid a.ss never lives up to his potential Lamar Odom and...um....who else, Radmanovic? He's GREAT!

@ you callin em a 'big 4'.....they are role players, every team has them....and stop lyin kobe been back for 4 games and 2 of those odom still put up good numbers, not kobe's fault he wants to defer to his game instead of continuing to be aggressive, walton doesnt have a problem gettin his.....8 teams who are as good or better than the lakers u say, but you leave the lakers out by default, i bet it has nothing to do with the fact that you hate kobe right ..... i aint gonna go back n fourth thats your opinion feel me, but if u seriously think teams like denver/sacramento/minnesota/golden state are better than us, than u havent been paying attention much this season....im gonna leave it at that. we'll see.

He's been doing what he did last year in those last two games and that wont cut it this year. He needs to step up and he's shown no signs of doing so. And did I say it was Kobes fault? Nope, don't think I did. I dislike Kobe, its no secret but that has nothin to do with why I left them out. I left them out...because I don't feel they are gonna do as good as the teams I listed from 7 on up. Whether I like or dislike somebody has nothing to do with the fact that there are a lot of teams just plain better then the Lakers so don't get your panties in a bunch and start callin me a "hater" u fruit. And last of all, Denver is better....the other teams you listed are equal.


Last edited by Fucker; 11-09-2006 at 01:40 AM..
 11-09-2006, 01:43 AM         #240
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Denver sucks. And the Lakers are much better then Sacramento/Utah/Minnesotta/Golden State/.. None of those teams have a closer so when it comes down to crunch time they fill fall apart.

Sac - Bibby was at one time but he isnt anymore and his thumb is all fu*ked up.

Utah - Blah there a.ss just going decent but they have no one on offense that can just take over the game. Sorry Boozer fans he aint proved sh*t yet.

Minnesota - KG=Choke

GS - Davis will get hurt and they will fade like they do every year. Lakers will be no lower then 5th. And @ New Orleans fans gettin hyped off a few games. Wait till Peja becomes Peja again and Chandler is Chandler. Paul is the only player they have, West is decent but he isnt as good as the PF in the west.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy