The Offical Los Angeles Lakers Thread

most viewed right now
+23  126
17 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
37 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11-05-2006, 09:29 PM         #226
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said
Peace man! :)

if its genuine its accepted.

11-05-2006, 09:34 PM         #227
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said
if its genuine its accepted.
I'm trying to offer a "Temporary" Truce... There is really no way it could last forever, but I'm genuinely willing to try for as long as I can, probably another 5 - 10 games into the season, or the next meeting between the Lakers and Cavs, but for now, yeah... I'm TRYING to stay away from all threads that get me in debates. I know, telling if someone is being sarcastic or not on Boxden is like trying to see in Black & White. But yeah, it's genuine.

[pic - click to view]

11-05-2006, 09:36 PM         #228
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said
I'm trying to offer a "Temporary" Truce... There is really no way it could last forever, but I'm genuinely willing to try for as long as I can, probably another 5 - 10 games into the season, or the next meeting between the Lakers and Cavs, but for now, yeah... I'm TRYING to stay away from all threads that get me in debates. I know, telling if someone is being sarcastic or not on Boxden is like trying to see in Black & White. But yeah, it's genuine.

[pic - click to view]

coooooooooooooooooooooooool....

12 years ago '05        #229
lakersboy03 7 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,033 | Props total: 1266 1266
 WillyHBonnie said
Peace man! :)

:afro: :afro:

11-05-2006, 09:39 PM         #230
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

12 years ago '05        #231
lakersboy03 7 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$8,033 | Props total: 1266 1266

11-08-2006, 11:30 PM         #232
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

12 years ago '06        #233
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 815 815

lakers just got beat by the blazers without there arguably best player

11-09-2006, 12:26 AM         #234
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 89s Pied Piper said
we have a better record
Still aint makin the playoffs. N.O. and Houston got ur spot.

12 years ago '05        #235
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 89s Pied Piper said
hahahahaah stay in school kid
i know right.... @ this n*gga thinkin we aint gonna make playoffs, w/kobe, odom, phil coachin us, its not happenin....we been playing well so far outside of a couple bad games on the road, lot of great teams have lost games this year they wasnt supposed to....and what makes houston and NO better than us? its an 82 game season, a hot start doesnt mean nothing, not even for us.......not to mention teams who were in there last year (memphis, denver, maybe sacramento) are sliding this year.......do your research.

this blazer fan they couldnt never get through the lakers in the playoffs and wont have a winning season for many years to come

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 11-09-2006 at 12:36 AM..

11-09-2006, 12:46 AM         #236
Bang 0n Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe got 32 points and u guys lost

u better hope he gets hurt again if u guys wanna win

i knew it wouldnt be long before kobe ruined the team

11-09-2006, 12:49 AM         #237
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said
i know right.... @ this n*gga thinkin we aint gonna make playoffs, w/kobe, odom, phil coachin us, its not happenin....we been playing well so far outside of a couple bad games on the road, lot of great teams have lost games this year they wasnt supposed to....and what makes houston and NO better than us? its an 82 game season, a hot start doesnt mean nothing, not even for us.......not to mention teams who were in there last year (memphis, denver, maybe sacramento) are sliding this year.......do your research.

this blazer fan they couldnt never get through the lakers in the playoffs and wont have a winning season for many years to come
I said before the season even started that N.O and Houston were better then yall. And they are, both on paper and they'll prove it on the court. Give Houston some time to gell....you honestly think Kobe and Odom can beat Houstons big 4? And what did I tell you, Odom...the second Kobe gets back on the court, goes right back to his timid old ways. I don't know the exact seeding proccess but I know there are atleast 8 or more teams in the west that are as good or better then the Lakers. Don't get mad when this ends up the playoff picture or somethin close to it.

1. San Antonio
2. Phoenix
3. Dallas
4. LA Clippers
5. New Orleans
6. Houston
7. Denver
8. Sacramento/Utah/Minnesotta/Golden State/

Yall might get that 8th spot, might...but that Sac team gots a chip on their shoulder. They will get it done. U guys dont have a bad team but you have too many opsticles.

Last edited by Fucker; 11-09-2006 at 12:54 AM..

12 years ago '05        #238
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 fu*ker said
I said before the season even started that N.O and Houston were better then yall. And they are, both on paper and they'll prove it on the court. Give Houston some time to gell....you honestly think Kobe and Odom can beat Houstons big 4? And what did I tell you, Odom...the second Kobe gets back on the court, goes right back to his timid old ways. I don't know the exact seeding proccess but I know there are atleast 8 or more teams in the west that are as good or better then the Lakers. Don't get mad when this ends up the playoff picture or somethin close to it.

1. San Antonio
2. Phoenix
3. Dallas
4. LA Clippers
5. New Orleans
6. Houston
7. Denver
8. Sacramento/Utah/Minnesotta/Golden State/

Yall don't have a bad team but you have too many opsticles.
houston's big 4? what is this 'big 4' you speak of? role players like rafer alston and shane battier? @ you callin em a 'big 4'.....they are role players, every team has them....and stop lyin kobe been back for 4 games and 2 of those odom still put up good numbers, not kobe's fault he wants to defer to his game instead of continuing to be aggressive, walton doesnt have a problem gettin his.....8 teams who are as good or better than the lakers u say, but you leave the lakers out by default, i bet it has nothing to do with the fact that you hate kobe right ..... i aint gonna go back n fourth thats your opinion feel me, but if u seriously think teams like denver/sacramento/minnesota/golden state are better than us, than u havent been paying attention much this season....im gonna leave it at that. we'll see.

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 11-09-2006 at 01:01 AM..

11-09-2006, 01:38 AM         #239
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said
houston's big 4? what is this 'big 4' you speak of? role players like rafer alston and shane battier?
Seems as tho you don't pay attention to any team other then your beloved Lakers. I was speakin of T-Mac, Yao, Battier and Wells. Last 2 being "role players" or not they're a hell of a lot better then your role players. Compare that to a fragile Kobe, timid a.ss never lives up to his potential Lamar Odom and...um....who else, Radmanovic? He's GREAT!

@ you callin em a 'big 4'.....they are role players, every team has them....and stop lyin kobe been back for 4 games and 2 of those odom still put up good numbers, not kobe's fault he wants to defer to his game instead of continuing to be aggressive, walton doesnt have a problem gettin his.....8 teams who are as good or better than the lakers u say, but you leave the lakers out by default, i bet it has nothing to do with the fact that you hate kobe right ..... i aint gonna go back n fourth thats your opinion feel me, but if u seriously think teams like denver/sacramento/minnesota/golden state are better than us, than u havent been paying attention much this season....im gonna leave it at that. we'll see.

He's been doing what he did last year in those last two games and that wont cut it this year. He needs to step up and he's shown no signs of doing so. And did I say it was Kobes fault? Nope, don't think I did. I dislike Kobe, its no secret but that has nothin to do with why I left them out. I left them out...because I don't feel they are gonna do as good as the teams I listed from 7 on up. Whether I like or dislike somebody has nothing to do with the fact that there are a lot of teams just plain better then the Lakers so don't get your panties in a bunch and start callin me a "hater" u fruit. And last of all, Denver is better....the other teams you listed are equal.

Last edited by Fucker; 11-09-2006 at 01:40 AM..

11-09-2006, 01:43 AM         #240
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Denver sucks. And the Lakers are much better then Sacramento/Utah/Minnesotta/Golden State/.. None of those teams have a closer so when it comes down to crunch time they fill fall apart.

Sac - Bibby was at one time but he isnt anymore and his thumb is all fu*ked up.

Utah - Blah there a.ss just going decent but they have no one on offense that can just take over the game. Sorry Boozer fans he aint proved sh*t yet.

Minnesota - KG=Choke

GS - Davis will get hurt and they will fade like they do every year. Lakers will be no lower then 5th. And @ New Orleans fans gettin hyped off a few games. Wait till Peja becomes Peja again and Chandler is Chandler. Paul is the only player they have, West is decent but he isnt as good as the PF in the west.

11-09-2006, 02:12 AM         #241
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
Denver sucks. And the Lakers are much better then Sacramento/Utah/Minnesotta/Golden State/.. None of those teams have a closer so when it comes down to crunch time they fill fall apart.

Hey Rakim...how bout them Celtics.

Right...having a clutch shooter makes you better then everything else Rakim....sure. And here I am thinking depth has a little somethin to do with how good a team will be:rolleyes:. There are a lot of deeper teams then LA, regardless of how "clutch" Kobe is...

Nuggets>Lakers

Mello. Miller, Camby, K-Mart, Boykins, J.R. Smith >>>>>>>>Kobe, Odom, Radmanovic.....and who else? Lets just say Luke Walton There you have it, top players for the Lakers.

Sac - Bibby was at one time but he isnt anymore and his thumb is all fu*ked up.
A thumb injury that didn't even keep Bibby out is gonna stop him for the entire season huh? I suppose Kobe going from 12 fts a night to 8 a night isn't any indictation that his injury effects him a lot more then Bibbys now does it.:rolleyes:

Utah - Blah there a.ss just going decent but they have no one on offense that can just take over the game. Sorry Boozer fans he aint proved sh*t yet.
Why you think having a clutch shooter makes or breaks a team, I don't know. They may not have a clutch shooter but they're still a pretty decent team. I don't see how the Lakers are any better on paper or on the court.

Minnesota - KG=Choke
What about your boy Pierce? How many times he taken the Celts passed the 2nd round.:rolleyes:

GS - Davis will get hurt and they will fade like they do every year. Lakers will be no lower then 5th. And @ New Orleans fans gettin hyped off a few games. Wait till Peja becomes Peja again and Chandler is Chandler. Paul is the only player they have, West is decent but he isnt as good as the PF in the west.
Oh so you can tell the future now huh? Davis aint complainin about any injury, he's had a long a.ss time to heal any injury he might've had. What makes you think he has any more of a chance to reagrevate his injury then Kobe does? All that drivin to the basket takin hard fouls and just basically trying to be an entire team by himself has caught up with him, face facts.

Last edited by Fucker; 11-09-2006 at 02:25 AM..

11-09-2006, 02:17 AM         #242
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can tell you last year the lakers had a better record then all those teams you listed. Actually outside of Sac none of them even made the playoffs.

Really cause with all those players Denver had last year they had one less win and LA added Rada and Bynum is actually playing well. So unlike you who is using hate to figure out your playoffs im using actually sh*t that happened. So if anyone is trying to tell the future, its you im using facts.

Oh yeah Pierce made it to the eastern conference finals. And hes made it past the first round of the playoffs more then once but thanks. Oh yeah and hows Portland doing this year? sh*tty like every year great.

11-09-2006, 02:40 AM         #243
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
I can tell you last year the lakers had a better record then all those teams you listed. Actually outside of Sac none of them even made the playoffs.
And that has any relevance to this year....Why?

Really cause with all those players Denver had last year they had one less win and LA added Rada and Bynum is actually playing well. So unlike you who is using hate to figure out your playoffs im using actually sh*t that happened. So if anyone is trying to tell the future, its you im using facts.
Using sh*t that happened huh? Well, you're not doing a very good job factoring in what happened considering Denver had 1 less win with Camby missing half the season and Nene out for the season. And yea, Radmanovic...oh god...Radmanovic. 6'10, and has averaged less then 5 boards a game for his entire career. Constantly gets lit up every single time he's backed down and isn't good for anything other then jacking 3's. I don't know why the Lakers didn't just go out and get Damon Jones instead. Considering he's about as good of a post defender and rebounder then Radmanovic is and does about the same thing on offense and is a hell of a lot cheaper

Oh yeah Pierce made it to the eastern conference finals. And hes made it past the first round of the playoffs more then once but thanks. Oh yeah and hows Portland doing this year? sh*tty like every year great.
Making the east conf. finals is like making the west first round. Congrats on that. Yea we're sucking so bad. 3-2 start for a team that was projected to win around 30 games, yea....we're doing horrible.

P.S. Orange is for pussies.

Last edited by Fucker; 11-09-2006 at 02:47 AM..

11-09-2006, 02:47 AM         #244
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your gonna put down Rada who averaged 11 n 4 last year but bring up JR Smith who averaged oh wait get this 7 points n 2 boards WITH Paul at the PG spot.

No you dont know what happens your whole life is based on hating kobe. Look at the facts the Lakers had a better record then all those teams you mentioned and only one of them acutally made the playoffs. So ok lets not live in the past lets look at right now. The Lakers have a better record them all of them execpt New Orleans. So no matter how you look at it the Lakers have done better.

There two ways to look at teams future there past or present and as you said no one can tell the future how are coming up with this records? Cause Denver looks terrible Utah looks good, Kings look decent Lakers look better then all of them execpt NO. See unlike you I can picks teams out of facts instead of hate for one player.

Now since I brought up all facts and you havent really done anything but insult Kobe and the Lakers with baseless sh*t im guessing your going to continue with it. Which is great cause it just shows your a moron. Which I except from a Blazers fan, too much weed and crack with Patterson n Miles I guess.

Last edited by Hurricane Ra; 11-09-2006 at 02:48 AM..

11-09-2006, 03:21 AM         #245
Kobe Bryant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe says "Im The Next MJ"

[pic - click to view]

11-09-2006, 10:04 AM         #246
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
Your gonna put down Rada who averaged 11 n 4 last year but bring up JR Smith who averaged oh wait get this 7 points n 2 boards WITH Paul at the PG spot.
Are you forgetting that Smith was in Byron Scott's doghouse last year? He only started like 20 somethin games and had his minutes reduced because of it. An what do you know, he starts getting the minutes in Denver he had in his rookie season and he's off to nearly 13 ppg. Step your game up kid.

No you dont know what happens your whole life is based on hating kobe. Look at the facts the Lakers had a better record then all those teams you mentioned and only one of them acutally made the playoffs. So ok lets not live in the past lets look at right now. The Lakers have a better record them all of them execpt New Orleans. So no matter how you look at it the Lakers have done better.
Do you realize the only person even speaking Kobe's name is YOU? You dumb son of a bi*ch. And again, what the fu*k does having a better record last year have to do with this year? The Pistons had the best record last year and boy they are sure kickin a.ss this year. Just shut the fu*k up before you embarrass yourself even more if that's even possible Mr. "Shaq isn't top 25 center of all time" And the Lakers have a better record? You're bringing up records after 5 games played? God you're a dumb son of a bi*ch.

There two ways to look at teams future there past or present and as you said no one can tell the future how are coming up with this records? Cause Denver looks terrible Utah looks good, Kings look decent Lakers look better then all of them except NO. See unlike you I can picks teams out of facts instead of hate for one player.
Past records have nothing to do with how good a team is currently you dumbass. You seem completely oblivious to the concept of the off season...you realize that players go to and from teams and teams either improve or do bad because of it? Do you even have a brain in that thick a.ss skull of yours? Why do you keep saying unlike me after every single one of your gay a.ss paragraphs? Unlike me, you don't have a fu*kin brain. You couldn't come up with a decent argument or make a lick of sense if your life depended on it.

Now since I brought up all facts and you havent really done anything but insult Kobe and the Lakers with baseless sh*t im guessing your going to continue with it. Which is great cause it just shows your a moron. Which I except from a Blazers fan, too much weed and crack with Patterson n Miles I guess.

LOL yea all the facts Rakim...all the facts. I've just been bringing up Kobe every post and you've been stating facts. Whatever your smokin....tell me so I can stay as far away from that retard weed as possible.

Last edited by Fucker; 11-09-2006 at 10:08 AM..

11-09-2006, 03:24 PM         #247
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You havent brought up one fact to back how you figured out your playoffs.. Oh yeah you brought up JR Smith and his 4 points a game last year. Oh yeah and Kenyon Martin is out indefinitely because of his knee. Oh yeah Denver is gonna be a problem. Like I said you haven't brought up anything execpt for telling the future.

Lakers>Kings,NO,GS,Denver. Anyway you look at it and if you wanna look at the offseason ok. The Kings lost Bonzi, NO added some players and ive already stated there doing good, GS didnt add anyone and they won 30 games and Denver added a guy who averaged 4 points and thats about it. The lakers won more games then all of them and added Rada and Bynum and Turiaf are looking great. So please intill you can come up with argument keep stomping your feet and screaming every time Kobe scores. When you look up Stan in the dictionary you picture should be there f*g**t.

12 years ago '05        #248
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,968 | Props total: 755 755
them Lakers

12 years ago '04        #249
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 fu*ker said
Seems as tho you don't pay attention to any team other then your beloved Lakers. I was speakin of T-Mac, Yao, Battier and Wells. Last 2 being "role players" or not they're a hell of a lot better then your role players. Compare that to a fragile Kobe, timid a.ss never lives up to his potential Lamar Odom and...um....who else, Radmanovic? He's GREAT!

ok u listed yao & tmac who both have missed more games then kobe the past 2 years due to injury & u call kobe fragile???wells is a cancer & battier aint been much since he parted ways wit coach k, im a duke fan i know this...u really do hate sadly...who is ur team

11-09-2006, 05:51 PM         #250
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said
ok u listed yao & tmac who both have missed more games then kobe the past 2 years due to injury & u call kobe fragile???wells is a cancer & battier aint been much since he parted ways wit coach k, im a duke fan i know this...u really do hate sadly...who is ur team
Good point, I'll give ya that. Atleast you make a little more sense then this Rakim homo. Whom by the way, is offically ignored. I just feel like T-Mac is overdue for a good season, he claims he doesn't have any pain and he gaurenteed he'll be injury free and whether or not that'll come true is up in the air but if it does end up being true how the hell can you say they aint gonna do better then LA? As far as Wells goes, he hasn't done anything bad really since Memphis. And you're retarded, Battier does all the little things. One of the elite defenders in the league which the Rockets desperately needed last year. And it's funny how no matter how much logic and reason goes behind somebodys opinion, if its against the Lakers, you're a "hater".:rolleyes: Seriously, is that the best you guys got? Your insults are as good as Radmanovics chances of averaging more then 5 boards a game....pathetic.

Last edited by Fucker; 11-09-2006 at 06:54 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+31online now  46
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+69online now  42
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
109 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  31
So Young Thug a mason mason
202 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+55online now  19
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-20online now  17
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
135 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Mal SubDisses Joe Budden On New Ep Of Podcast 4 Wifing & Impregnating C..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
161 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy