Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
122 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Slim Jesus Current State of Life
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-30-2007, 06:01 PM         #1921
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
July 30, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Publisher

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room

The last player Floyd Burnsed sent to Miami ended up leading the Hurricanes to the 2001 national title. He also was an unheralded athlete from Northern California. He wasn't short, but he was deemed too skinny and lacking the arm strength to be a major college quarterback. Back then, Burnsed told Miami coaches that they had no idea what kind of player they were getting. His name was Ken Dorsey.

Burnsed is uttering those words again almost a decade later about a different unhearalded prospect from the same region. But this time his scouting report seems even more preposterous.

Burnsed is touting a walk-on from Solano Community College named Patrick Smith.

"This isn't your typical walk-on," Burnsed says. "He's a real player. I wouldn't be surprised if he contributes very early and eventually becomes a starter."

First let's tell you what Smith is – an inside linebacker who Burnsed says makes plays all over the field. Last season, he had 124 tackles, eight sacks and two interceptions and was All-Everything at Solano the past two years.

Here's what Smith isn't – tall enough to inspire any major college to offer him a scholarship. Smith is just 5-11, though the Hurricane roster gives him an added inch and lists him at six feet. He weighs 235 pounds, resembling Zack Thomas (5-11,228) in stature.

"I'm heading into this with a chip on my shoulder," Smith said. "I want to be so good that I make them put me on scholarship."

Smith was in a similar situation coming out of Concord DeLaSalle High in 2005, fed up that he wasn't being offered the opportunity to play Division I football. So he went to play junior college football at Solano, intent on changing things with the quality of his play. It didn't happen.

Syracuse and Texas A&M toyed with the idea of offering a scholarship, but backed out. So Smith applied to school at Miami -- he had a 3.6 grade-point-average --,and when he was accepted hopped on a plane to hand-deliver film to Miami's football offices. He was given a spot on the team as a walk-on and will wear uniform number 53.

"I have spoken with the coaches and they say it is all fair, that I will have a chance to compete," Smith said. "We have three seniors this year who will be gone next year and I am one of six linebackers. I'm coming to play. I'm not intimidated at all. It's a little nervous being so far from home. But I'm ready."

"I love the prestige of the program and I have heard great things about the new staff. Miami has produced some of the top linebackers in the nation. It will be a great place to learn. I want to be a pro football player. I would love to live that dream of eventually making it."

Smith arrives in Miami on Sunday to begin chasing that dream.

This is what we need. Hungry players who want to play for MIAMI not the coach or there friend or for the NFL.. PLAY FOR THE U
 9 years ago '07        #1922
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,903 | Props total: 65 65
 madness said:
some dude that has his own blog:

he kinda sh*ts on the gators, too. must be a seminole fan
damn even i think those predictions are psycho
 07-31-2007, 05:52 PM         #1923
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry I been slipping lately.. But DAMN THE CELTICS GOT KG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! whew
July 31, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Adewale Ojomo bioVideo highlights

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Hurricane signee Adewale Ojomo had hoped to report with the rest of the freshmen on Thursday.

But now it looks like that might not happen.

"Everything is still in question," he said. "I'm still waiting to hear from the Clearinghouse."

Ojomo says he has already cleared two hurdles: He has received his admission letter from the University of Miami, and after his ACT score was flagged two weeks ago the ACT has now cleared the score.

"It came back clear - they reviewed it and it came back cleared," Ojomo said. "It's no longer flagged. I went from 13 to 19. I didn't study for first one, then studied for the second one. The ACT cleared it."

What he's now waiting on is paperwork.

"It's a form for night school that shows what courses are night school courses," Ojomo said.

He says his principal is supposed to send in the paperwork today.

"The Clearinghouse said it's a two week process to review it once they get it," Ojomo said.

He hopes the Clearinghouse will expedite things because of his situation.

"I'm waiting on clearance," he said. "I'm still hoping I can get it by Thursday. I can't move into Miami until I get it."

* Shawnbrey McNeal's high school coach, Ron Johnson, told CaneSport.com that McNeal is in Miami. But there is no official word yet on if McNeal will report Thursday.
 07-31-2007, 05:52 PM         #1924
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
July 31, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Travis Benjamin bioVideo highlights

Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Rumors were flying recently that WR Travis Benjamin was joining the list of Hurricane commitments.

Just one problem.

Benjamin wasn't in on the news.

"It's Miami, Florida and LSU – they're all tied," Benjamin said.

He says he will announce a final decision before his senior year begins Aug. 22.

Benjamin says he's staying in regular contact with Cane WR coach Marques Mosely.

"He's a good coach," Benjamin said. "We talk about football, life outside of football."

Benjamin says he plans to drive to UM to watch on for a fall practice.

"I don't know when yet," he said.

Living in a UF hotbed at Belle Glades Central High, Benjamin says "I don't feel any pressure. I just get advice to go wherever I choose."

The 6-foot-0, 170-pounder with 4.3-second speed says his playing style is compared to Carolina Panthers receiver Steve Smith.

"I'm explosive like him," Benjamin says.

Last season Benjamin finished with 25 receptions for 700 yards with 15 touchdowns.

:applause: :applause: :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #1925
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
Tatum transfer?

[pic - click to view]

With less than 72 before the official arrival of incoming freshmen at the University of Miami, I have to admit -- much like the natives -- I'm getting a bit restless.

I'm tired of gathering interviews over the phone and traveling to far off places to sit in on media days. I want to see some helmets, some hitting, something. With that said, I plan to fill in the rest of this week with as much as I can gather without actually being at a place where a UM player or coach is. How do I do that? With a little R&R (Rumors and Reasoning), the newest segment I plan to do every now and then when it's needed.

I'll begin with what is currently making the natives on green and orange message boards everywhere a bit restless -- the hot rumor former disgruntled USC linebacker Joshua Tatum could be transferring to the University of Miami. And since this is a blog and not our actual newspaper (they don't allow us to use sources anymore in the paper), I'll report on what I've heard from my sources. First though, let's explain who Tatum is. Tatum (listed at 6-2, 220 with 4.5-speed in the 40 as a senior) was one of the nation's most highly sought-after linebacker recruits in 2005 out of Oakland McClymonds High in California. He picked USC early and signed with them, but said Miami was a close second. In a Scout.com article, he said he might have picked the Canes if not for Miami being so far from home.

Monday, on message boards painted green and orange everywhere, the rumor began spreading Tatum was on UM's campus. In an effort to solve the mystery, I spoke to one player who said he did indeed run into Tatum on campus. "Josh told me all he has to do is work out some paperwork and he'll be officially in by tomorrow," the player told me. "He was in the lockerroom today, bringing his stuff in."

But then, later, I spoke to another source who said coach Randy Shannon stance at the monent is to not take transfers. I've never heard Shannon take such a chance publicly. But Saturday at the Florida Sports Writers a.ssociation meetings, Shannon said he had four scholarships that went unused on national signing day this past February. If there's a position that honestly could use some late additions, its linebacker.

Shannon apparently has already added one linebacker -- albeit a preferred walk-on -- in Patrick Smith, according to Canesport.com. Smith is an undersized standout who played at Concord De La Salle and for Ken Dorsey's old coach who is now at Solano Community College in California. Getting two LBs isn't far-fetched, even with the list of four current linebacker commitments for 2008. Plus, I find it hard to believe, Tatum, who is from Oakland, would fly across the country to be told "no." If he had a good relationship with UM coaches during his recruitment, then I got to believe Shannon might still have a soft spot for him and take him even if he supposedly doesn't want transfers.
 08-01-2007, 01:57 AM         #1926
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember him, he took a visit with us if I remember correctly. And Randy was the main coach during his recruitment.. Kids nice
 9 years ago '04        #1927
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
A Deeper Bond? Maybe destiny
For the last two weeks, I've spent the better part of my time picking the brains of local high school football recruits about what I consider the biggest story this offseason at the University of Miami: the magical transformation of the Canes' image.

In attempt to solve the riddle even further, I've intensified my search this week. Beginning Monday and running through Thursday, I've been involved in recording video interviews with the top high school football recruits and players in Dade and Broward for our high school football preview. I've spent hours talking football, from recruiting, to their respective high school teams, to every once and a while managing to sneak in a question on their impressions of what's going on at The U.

Why the intrigue? Because it boggles my mind how quickly Miami has gone from being the ugly school who could have drowned after the brawl with FIU, the internal strife, and the death of a player into a school both players and 16 committed recruits say has become the shizz-nit again. I know practice doesn't begin until Saturday and the first game is now only one month away, but ignoring the bigger message coming out Coral Gables these days is hard to do.

I know a few recent commits in the past week have spoken highly about the Canes and how Shannon and company have won them over. They've all said the same things, pointing to the new disiciplines instilled by Shannon, the honesty during recruiting of the coaches, and the focus on more important things other than football. But there has to be more. Monday night, I spoke with Hollywood Chaminade linebacker and UM commitment Jordan Futch who echoed those sentiments and really broke down the message that has won recruits over better than I think anyone else has.

"I think discipline, it's been a big thing. Coach Shannon, he's always been a big recruiter. And now he has a great team behind him. He understands that the best talent is the local talent. For years, he's been going after local talent. And when Coker got there, they weren't able to do that. They were going all over the state and places like Utah for talent when we were right here at home. So, now, coach Shannon has said he's going to get the talent down here. And even with all that negativity, everybody talking about The U fell, The U fell, coach Shannon understood he had some problems and he could fix it. So, that's what he's been doing. He's been disciplining the guys at The U right now. He's just really cracking down. He's taking the guns back. He's taking the names off the jerseys. So, his regime should be a nice one because he's not playing any games. He's in there to win. He's in there to teach the kids and be their father figure away from home. He's changing everything around, back to the way things have used to be."

But the truth is while I not only I think things have gotten back to the way they used to be in terms of Miami being the s3xy place to be again (there are 12 commitments from West Palm Beach south), its reached a level its never been before. Never in all the years I've been covering high school sports or followed the Canes have I seen so many kids commit to Miami this early in the game. Much less, this many from the South Florida area, a place where signing day drama and suspense is as important to recruits as winning a state title. But somehow, some way, Randy and his guys have managed to easily weed through the personal joy of what the recruiting process can be and convince guys like Marcus Forston (a kid with over 40 scholarship offers) to pick the Canes before even taking an official visit somewhere else. And while things can always change and likely will (I'm sure one or two guys will end up switching at the last second and many more will still take their trips) the battle in my opinion has already been won. This next recruiting class at Miami is going to be insanely special.

At the FSWA Media Days, Shannon pointed out how he believed his relationship with many of the recruits' parents -- from his old days in high school -- has played a big role in Miami being very successful this early in the recruiting game. And to a point, I agree. But I'm also to the point now, that I believe something even more supernatural has occured in the Canes favor. Somehow, this might have been destined to happen because Miami needed it to so badly.

This group of juniors and seniors -- the Classes of 2008 and 2009 -- in Miami-Dade and Broward have long been earmarked by coaches for years as being perhaps the most talent-rich ever. Since their Pop Warner Days, there has been tremendous hype about the kids at Northwestern, the kids at Booker T. Washington, Patrick Johnson and the kids at Pahokee. I've been hearing it myself now for a few years. Former Canes a.ssistant coach and FIU coach Mario Cristobal -- a guy I consider a Jedi Knight when it comes to recruiting -- shook his head when I asked him Sunday how loaded the local classes are. "It's sick," he said. "The next two classes could be the best ever. I'm not exaggerating."

Not only do I believe they're great, I think these talented local kids themselves, many who have grown up with green and orange in the veins, have been destined to be part of the mass revival at UM. With every painful occurence of last season at The U, the connection grew even stronger. The final nail in the coffin? Shannon, a guy from the streets of Miami himself, being named coach. Look, I'm not trying to be Oliver Stone or create some conspiracy theory here. But there's no doubt in my mind recruits like Futch, Northwestern quarterback Jacory Harris, Forston, Aldarius Johnson and many of the other local commitments have a deeper connection. How else can you explain this perfect recruiting storm for this Canes coming out of nowhere?

For starters, many of these recruits have known each other for years, played against each other in Pop Warner and admired each others talents. Futch told me Monday how he and Harris' father used to work together and how they grew up playing together. Harris' dad played against Shannon in high school. Northwestern receiver Aldarius Johnson played with Futch at Miami Lakes Optimist. Brandon Harris, who is not a commitment (yet), told me he always wondered in Pop Warner what it would be like to play with the boys at The West (who he played against in Pop Warner). Same with Patrick Johnson, who did his thing up in Broward. It's like little by little, all of these guys who grew up dominating local Pop Warner leagues and rooting for Miami as boys during the Canes' last few great seasons (in 2000, 2001 and 2002) had this future coming and have embraced it.

Harris and Futch told me how they've spent a lot of time together at UM, even since before commiting. They've gone down to watch 7-on-7 practices, hung out in the dorm rooms of current players and stayed up all night playing video games with each other in Demarcus Van Dyke's dorm room. Patrick Johnson told me how he and Kenny Phillips talk on the phone all the time. There's plenty more stories I've come across in the past few weeks about these bonds. All of them prove to me the bond between Canes and future Canes may be deeper and stronger than its ever been. And it couldn't have come at a better time for the program.
sall about the U
 08-01-2007, 02:13 AM         #1928
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive been saying that these two classes can bring us back to multi national championships. There so stacked esp on defense and speed on offense.. But we gotta win games this year on TV to keep the vultures away. And like every Miami team that wins we need that supremely confident QB.
 9 years ago '04        #1929
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
I remember him, he took a visit with us if I remember correctly. And Randy was the main coach during his recruitment.. Kids nice
yeah i remember seeing some tapes on him, he's good....this would be big considering linebackers are our weakest link on defense
 08-01-2007, 02:18 AM         #1930
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know I like our secondary (Esp my n*gga Doug Wiggins, should come in as true freshman and wreck sh*t) and our D-Line is top notch.. Were getting a stacked LB class coming in next year tho.

USC transfer Joshua Tatum is still on the Miami campus and awaiting the results of a physical, according to his high school coach Alozno Carter.

Tatum, who played linebacker at McClymonds High in Oakland, Calif., redshirted his freshman year at USC while recovering from a knee injury suffered his senior year in high school. Carter said Tatum expects to receive news sometime this evening.

“He’s down there trying to get cleared,” Carter said. “He wants to be down there permanently. He’s supposed to take a physical so (Miami) can see the status of his knee.”

Carter said Miami was the first school Tatum contacted when he was granted his official release. The Hurricanes were his second choice in high school when Tatum was an All-American in 2005. Now, he’s just hoping for another opportunity. Carter said Tatum’s parents brought his airline ticket just so he could get to Coral Gables and meet the staff face-to-face.

“He wants to make the best out of the next opportunity,” Carter said. “He wants to start all over and give it a go down there and I hope it works out for him.”
 9 years ago '04        #1931
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
sounds like he wasnt sippin the pete carroll kool-aid
 08-01-2007, 02:32 AM         #1932
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pete recruits like NCAA.. He just tries to get as many 5 and 4 stars as possible (Not that I'm complaining it works like a bi*ch). Hes literally got the best young RB group I've seen since Miami had there trio.
 9 years ago '04        #1933
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
USC's running backs are pretty sick
it'll be interesting to see how many of 'em stick it out for the long haul tho
 9 years ago '05        #1934
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 3 3
 RakimAllahNY said:
And like every Miami team that wins we need that supremely confident QB.
Buh-bye Kyle Wright...........:D
 9 years ago '04        #1935
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Y2Luda said:
Buh-bye Kyle Wright...........:D
Tell me about it... this n*gga has regressed every year. I was hoping for Marve to get in sometime this season but he's out of the picture now, hopefully Freeman will outplay Wright this summer and do something.
 9 years ago '04        #1936
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
FLORIDA SPORTS BUZZ
First-year Hurricanes impress
Posted on Wed, Aug. 01, 2007
Digg it del.icio.us reprint or license print email

With practice opening Saturday, which UM freshmen from a strong recruiting class will earn playing time beyond special teams? We asked 18 returning Canes who worked out with the freshmen this summer to name the two they expect to make the biggest immediate impact.

Predictably, 14 named running back Graig Cooper in their top two. ''He's a mix between Devin Hester and Reggie Bush,'' left tackle Jason Fox said. ''Scary fast,'' offensive lineman Derrick Morse added.

Three other freshmen got multiple votes: former Delray Beach Atlantic offensive lineman Orlando Franklin and ex-Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas receiver Leonard Hankerson (seven votes each) and former Miami Pace High cornerback DeMarcus VanDyke (six).

Though he's behind senior Andrew Bain at left guard, Franklin said, ''I expect to win a starting job.'' Offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland said he will have a chance.

UM has depth at cornerback, but some players think VanDyke will break through. ''He has the most speed of the freshmen defensive backs,'' fullback Jerrell Mabry said. ``Once he learns technique, he'll be as good as any corner that comes through here.''

Several said they would have named receiver Jermaine McKenzie, but he's out with a neck injury from a car accident that also injured freshman QB Robert Marve. Now, UM players polled regard Hankerson as the most likely incoming receiver to contribute immediately (ahead of Kayne Farquharson and Daniel Adderley) .

''Hankerson has great hands, jumps to the highest point and brings it down,'' linebacker Tavares Gooden said. (Working with ex-NFL great Cris Carter at St. Thomas certainly helped.)

Meanwhile, highly touted freshman Allen Bailey, who was among the nation's top high school defensive ends, said UM coaches moved him to middle linebacker (where Darryl Sharpton is the first-teamer). Two of UM's expected 19 newcomers are awaiting clearance from the NCAA, Dallas-based running back Shawnbrey McNeal and Hialeah defensive end Adawale Ojomo.
 9 years ago '04        #1937
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
August 1, 2007

Related Links:
Sean Spence bioVideo highlights

Some have already penciled Miami Northwestern High School LB Sean Spence in as a Hurricane commitment based on some recent rumors.

But it won't be official until the 6-foot-1, 195-pounder with 4.6-second speed says it's a done deal.

And it looks like that will happen sooner rather than later.

"I'm going to commit somewhere on Friday - it'll probably be Miami," Spence said.

Spence says UNC, Alabama and USF are his other finalists.

Spence is still talking some things over with his family, but if all goes according to plan he will be on campus on Friday afternoon telling coach Randy Shannon he is the newest Hurricane.

"I spoke to coach Shannon today, set up the meeting," Spence said. "I'm going to go down there with my parents and (teammate) Jacory Harris."

Spence finished his junior season with 147 tackles, 10 for losses, with three sacks and two interceptions (one that he returned for a touchdown).

* Harris is good friends with Spence and says he would be happy to have the linebacker join him as a Cane commit.

Harris is also working another teammate, receiver Tommy Streeter, hard to get him to UM.

Harris recently joked with Streeter that if he doesn't commit to the Canes he won't get any passes heading his way this season.

"I said that - we were just joking around," Harris said.

Harris recently attended the Elite 11 and performed well.

"I came in ranked No. 10 and came out ranked No. 4," Harris said. "I was in a rhythm the whole time, was consistent, and that's what coaches like about me."
 9 years ago '04        #1938
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
August 1, 2007

CaneSport.com Staff

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room

Defensive line:The front four should be solid with ends Calais Campbell and Eric Moncur along with tackles Teraz McCray, Antonio Dixon and Josh Holmes (the two starting tackles are likely to emerge from these three).

With Baraka Atkins and Kareem Brown gone, this group must gel to become a force during two-a-days in order for this defense to match its impressive 2006 showing. The depth here is helped by youngsters like Holmes and end Steven Wesley, who have gotten raves from coaches. Also battling to get into the rotation are tackles Dwayne Hendricks, Chaz Washington, Joe Joseph and Luqman Abdallah and ends Courtney Harris (a frontrunner to be a primary backup at one of the end spots) and Vegas Franklin.

Linebacker: This is going to be the most interesting area of the defense to watch in terms of how things shake out. There are numerous playmakers here who can play different linebacker spots, and coaches have to figure out which players are the best three. That's a big unknown at this time, but the CaneSport.com staff feels that Colin McCarthy and Darryl Sharpton are stars in the making. Tavares Gooden has also shown he's a solid playmaker when healthy, and Glenn Cook knows the entire defense inside and out, which makes him a commodity coaches want to have on the field. Factor in Spencer Adkins, who is one of the strongest Hurricanes, and incoming athletic freak Allen Bailey, and this is a well-stocked position.

Defensive back: Glenn Sharpe appears to have one of the cornerback spots locked down, which means there will be big-time competition on the other side between Randy Phillips, Bruce Johnson, Carlos Armour and Chavez Grant. Phillips is the most physical of the cornerbacks, and Armour is also a bigger, more physical type while Johnson and Grant have shown good one-on-one cover skills. Whichever doesn't emerge as the starter can also play in nickel packages. And freshmen Doug Wiggins and Demarcus VanDyke will also look to work in for nickel and dime situations. At safety Kenny Phillips and Lovon Ponder appear fairly safe as the starters with Anthony Redd*ck gone with a season-ending injury. The depth at safety is unproven with Willie Cooper, Tervaris Johnson and freshman Joseph Nicolas battling to get into the two-deep. Damien Berry and Jared Campbell also hope to get playing time as true freshmen.
 9 years ago '04        #1939
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
August 1, 2007

Related Links:
Benjamin Jones bio

Miami Northwestern High School DE Benjamin Jones has watched four of his teammates commit to the Hurricanes.

And he admits that has an affect on him.

"I'm good friends with all of them," Jones said. "All of us would like to stay together and go to the same school. They want me to commit too, since they all committed. I just tell them `When it's time.'

"I do want to play with my teammates at the next level. We already know each other."

But Jones also wants to give other schools a fair shake.

He lists a top two of Miami and Ohio State with LSU a not-too-distant third.

"All three have great programs," Jones said. "I'm familiar with all three schools and I talk to the coaches a lot. They keep me informed about everything going on up there."

Cane DL coach Clint Hurtt is recruiting Jones.

"He says they're interested in me, want me to come down there and to stay in touch with them," Jones said.

Jones says he last spoke with Hurtt a month ago.

He talks more frequently with the Ohio State coaches.

"I stay real close with them, talk to them every few days," Jones said. "They text me to call, and I call them back, stuff like that."

He says Ohio State is recruiting him as a defensive tackle while UM and LSU want him at defensive end.

"I'm versatile, can play anything on the line," Jones said. "It doesn't matter to me what I play."

Jones says he will make a final decision after he takes official visits to each school.

What does he want to see on the visits?

"The chemistry the coaches have with the players, their surroundings," he said.
 9 years ago '04        #1940
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
That whole entire bulls team is finna go to UM, watch. And bet they'll win a NC by the time they graduate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
150 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
131 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy