Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-12-2007, 11:56 AM         #1821
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
July 12, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Matt Patchan bioVideo highlights

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Seffner (FL) Armwood High School OL Matt Patchan has already taken unofficial visits this summer to LSU, Florida, Florida State and Georgia.

He says one of his favorite memories from those trips was meeting Bobby Bowden.

"One of the things I thought was cool was I got a chance to sit down and talk with coach Bowden, the winningest coach in DI football," Patchan said. "I can tell my grandchildren that. That was the most interesting thing I've done."

Patchan adds of the trips that "Every time I go to a different college I learn something new. I try to pick things up along the way. It's helped narrow things down. I know what I'm looking for and where the best talent is."

But he's not publicly ruling out any schools just yet.

And the next and last trip of the summer for Patchan is to Miami.

"I'll be down there Friday morning and will stay there and leave late on Sunday to come back," he said. "I'll see the facilities. The main thing is I want to sit down and talk with coach (Randy) Shannon and coach (Clint) Hurtt and see how they feel about me playing some defense. I'll talk to coach (Andreu) Swasey, have a conversation with him and talk with coach (Jeff) Stoutland – I've already talked to him on many occasions."

Patchan is already well acquainted with UM's campus. He's been to Coral Gables so often in his life he can't even count how many times he's been there.

He has a long family history at UM: His father Matt played at Miami from 1985-87; his uncle, Danny Mariscal, played at UM (1985-86), as did his father's cousin, Clem Barbarino (1978-81).

Barbarino was roommates with former Cane coach Art Kehoe, and Kehoe coached Patchan's father.

"I have family in Miami, and my mom and her family grew up in Key West, are seventh generation there," Patchan said.

Patchan says even is his visit to UM this weekend goes perfectly he won't be making any quick decisions.

"I'm not going to narrow it down until the beginning of football season, will narrow it to two or three then," he says. "I'm not going to commit anywhere (soon) based on how my trips go or how Miami is."

Of where the Canes stand in his recruiting picture entering the visit, he says, "Miami's always going to be in it because of the family and history we have there. But it's not about that. I'm not making a decision based on that. The team that's best for me that will develop me to be the best I can is where I will go. I need the very best of the best to coach me and develop me as a man."
 07-12-2007, 11:57 AM         #1822
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just so everyone knows the next great WR out of Miami will be Hankerson.. Kids unreal, im def coppin a jersey.
 9 years ago '04        #1823
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1393 1393
 RakimAllahNY said:
Just so everyone knows the next great WR out of Miami will be Hankerson.. Kids unreal, im def coppin a jersey.

i dont know man...ive heard McKenzie is serious.
 9 years ago '05        #1824
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 C.R.I.P. said:
im pretty sure Marve,Cooper,Farquharson,Wiggins and a few more made the cut...

farquharson, bailey, van dyke, & mckenzie are the only ones not on roster as of today but im sure before the final draft they will be
 07-12-2007, 06:35 PM         #1825
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
July 10, 2007

CaneSport News Wire

Talk about it in Football Forum
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

With football practice and their first season under new head coach Randy Shannon just around the corner, the Miami Hurricanes will host the annual BankUnited CanesFest in Broward County, with fun for football fans of all ages. Admission is free.

The annual BankUnited CanesFest will run from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. Saturday, July 28 at War Memorial Auditorium in Fort Lauderdale. Parking will cost $5.

Shannon and the University of Miami football team will attend CanesFest, which will feature inflatable games for kids, contests, a player autographs session, a Q&A with Shannon, Sebastian the Ibis and the University of Miami Cheerleaders. In addition, fans can purchase tickets, merchandise and apparel.

War Memorial Auditorium is located at 800 NE 8th Street in Fort Lauderdale (954) 828-5380, eight blocks north of Broward Boulevard on U.S. 1.

The Hurricanes kick off their 2007 season on Saturday, September 1 when they host Marshall in the Orange Bowl

Also, single-game tickets for Miami Hurricanes football will go on sale at 5 p.m. Friday. Tickets are $47 and can be purchased by calling (305) 284-CANES in Miami-Dade or (800) GO-CANES outside of Miami-Dade.

Fans can also purchase a Mega-Plan, which includes a reserved ticket to the Texas A&M game and three other games of your choice for $160 per pack. That is a $7 per ticket savings off the individual game ticket price. In addition, season tickets are still available for only $190, which is only $27 per game.
 9 years ago '04        #1826
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
list of freshman #'s

[pic - click to view]

07-14-2007, 08:47 AM         #1827
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone here hitting Canesfest?

BTW.. I got those DVD's if anyone interested..
 9 years ago '04        #1828
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
the best damn Hester Picture ever

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #1829
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Frank Gore

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #1830
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Jeremy Shockey

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #1831
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #1832
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #1833
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #1834
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #1835
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Graig Cooper already got clout with that #2... damn
 9 years ago '04        #1836
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
doug wiggin's got big shoes to fill with #20
no shawnbrey mcneal?
 07-14-2007, 12:09 PM         #1837
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CRIP Can you get me that new article on rivals about an OL Visiting this weekend?
 07-14-2007, 12:30 PM         #1838
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just a couple of thoughts on the Numbers.. Coop got McGahee, Hankerson will beast in the 85, Perry with 98=SICK, MY n*gga Wiggins in 20
 9 years ago '04        #1839
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
$45,087 | Props total: 6175 6175
remember the day
September 11, 2010
The Day Miami Will Come To The Horse Shoe
And Get Owned...........
 9 years ago '04        #1840
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Javon23 said:
remember the day
September 11, 2010
The Day Miami Will Come To The Horse Shoe
And Get Owned...........
refs wont screw us over two times in a row
fu*k outta here
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy