squad up!

Miami Hurricanes

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #2251
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
good stuff ra

09-13-2007, 04:06 PM         #2252
Excuse My Fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The U Has Produced The Best Nfl Players From Sanatana Moss,Clinton Portis,Ray Lewis,Jonathan Vilma,Jeremy Shockey,Me Lol Keep dis sh*t going

Last edited by Excuse My Fresh; 09-13-2007 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: Misspell

11 years ago '07        #2253
21 1526 heat pts1526
space
space
$61,896 | Props total: 64906 64906

Last edited by 21; 09-13-2007 at 04:11 PM..

11 years ago '04        #2254
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,238 | Props total: 528 528

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #2255
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,535 | Props total: 38 38
ed weed

11 years ago '04        #2256
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$13,231 | Props total: 4271 4271
had a dream last nite that FIU beat us 21-17:sick:

09-14-2007, 09:37 AM         #2257
JayM6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am a die hard canes fan..but i dont think we are going to do much this year...as long as we beat florida state at the doak, im good.....what yalll think?

11 years ago '04        #2258
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
well our qb situation sucks balls...so theres really not much we can do but that defense is solid and the run game is good too so maybe

11 years ago '04        #2259
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
the ACC is wide open (wake forest won it last year for christ sake's)
if miami can get someone who resembles a QB, they'll be straight

i'm not worried about the defense, after being out on the field the entire day they wore down, not their fault the offense goes 3 and out every drive

09-14-2007, 10:56 AM         #2260
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said

September 13, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Miami (Fla.) Dr. Michael M. Krop LB Etienne Sabino says he's getting weekly phone calls from 10 to 15 colleges.

"I'm getting a lot of calls a night," he said. "I don't talk to all of them. It's been kind of hectic. I'm taking night school to finish up in December. I talk to them when I can."

A few of the schools Sabino will talk to: Miami, Ohio State and USC.

He's already taken one official visit - to USC two weekends ago.

"That was good, I had a good trip," he said. "The best part was just seeing how the coaches interact with players."

Sabino says he will also take a visit to Ohio State and will take an unofficial visit to Miami.

"I'll go for a game – it's right down the street," he said. "Miami is definitely still in the picture. I just have to see where I want to be."

He says what will be most important in the end is "where I feel most comfortable. And I want a good balance of academics and football. But my biggest thing is comfort. I'm trying to get to know the coaches, see what school best fits me."

Sabino says he has no frontrunners and that "I don't have a date for when I'll decide."

* So far this season Krop is 2-0. He had 16 tackles in the first game and blocked a punt in game No. 2.

* Of teammate Travis Howard, who also has a UM offer, Sabino said, "That's my boy. We have talked about going to the same school. But if I feel comfortable somewhere and he doesn't feel as comfortable we'll go our separate ways."

09-14-2007, 10:57 AM         #2261
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 14, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Booker T. Washington WR and Cane commitment Thearon Collier didn't play last weekend because of a sprained ankle.

But he expects to be back for his team's next game.

While Collier says his Cane commitment is solid, he also says he plans to visit Auburn this weekend.

"I just want to see how their organization is," he said.

Collier said he watched UM's loss to Oklahoma on television.

"I think it helps my chances to play early, to start in the slot next year," he said.

Collier attended UM's opener unofficially.

"It was pretty good," he said. "I was on the sideline (before the game), got to know a few coaches – (Randy) Shannon, (Marques) Mosely. They were saying they were glad to see me there."

Collier says he hopes to attend UM with a pair of teammates: Fellow commitment Davon Johnson and cornerback Brandon Harris.

"We talk about playing together at Miami, say what we're gong to do at the next level," Collier said.

09-14-2007, 10:57 AM         #2262
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 14, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Emmanuel Sourrin bio

Talk about it in The Storm Center

Miami Norland High School CB Emmanuel Sourrin says he is getting UM recruiting mail and is speaking with Cane coaches on a weekly basis.

But he's not sure he's going to get a scholarship offer.

"Coach (Wesley) McGriff tells me that he likes the way I play, that he'll be looking at me real closely," Sourrin said. "I went to the summer camp and performed well."

Sourrin has only one major offer so far – from Florida State.

"They offered after I went to their summer camp," the 5-foot-11, 170-pounder with 4.5-second speed said.

He lists other offers from Western Michigan, Middle Tennessee and Troy, among others.

What will happen if the Canes offer?

"I'd go there," Sourrin said. "It's my hometown."

Sourrin had an interception return for a 56-yard touchdown in his first game this season. He also blocked a field goal.

In his game this past weekend he lined up against American's best receiver and didn't allow a reception.

09-14-2007, 10:58 AM         #2263
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 13, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine

Homestead High School LB and Cane commitment Marcus Robinson didn't watch the Oklahoma game.

But he, like many others, was surprised at the final score.

"Even though they lost, it's a positive thing for a recruit because I know if I go in and do what I have to do I can be a player (as a freshman)," Robinson said.

Robinson's team has lost its first two games, but he scored in both – he returned a fumble for a 30-yard touchdown in the opener, and last game he had a nine-yard touchdown reception.

Robinson says he hasn't spoken to Cane coaches "in a while," but he attended the Marshall game unofficially.

"That was great." Robinson said. "I got there late, didn't get to see the coaches, but I liked the atmosphere. A lot of fans recognized me. They were saying that that's the place to be."

Robinson says he hasn't been speaking with coaches from any schools because of his busy schedule.

"I haven't had time," he said.

Robinson says he will take official visits to Florida and USC at some point.

He remains committed to the Canes.

"It's solid," Robinson said. "I'm just going to check out some other schools."

11 years ago '07        #2264
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,225 | Props total: 15 15
oh well hype for the next game i dont care who we play and what troubles we going through i am HARD CORE TILL THE DAY I DIE FAN

11 years ago '05        #2265
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,115 | Props total: 730 730
damn no gametalk or analysis

lol yea who cares about the game

did yall see jacory harris when after he threw that 80yr td pass to tommy streeter....throwing up the U sign...sh*t gave me chills

*edit*
so im reading espn and i read this about the um/fiu recap

"Several fans were ejected, some of them dragged out by police and security guards, for altercations in the Orange Bowl stands. Police on horseback were patrolling the grounds as well."

i was there specifically for the dude being dragged out, police fu*ked him up bad, they dragged his a.ss down the rows, while he was resisting of course, ...dude was like let me go and the a.sswhole cops let him go, he falls flat on his face and dude gets cut up bad, and his face was all cut up from the asphalt, that fire rescue scooter had to come and take him in a stretcher cuz he was just pouring blood... to make matters worse they arrested that dudes mom, becuz she got behind one officer and yelled on his ear and she said "your a fu*king a.sswhole" in which he turned around grabbed the mom and pulled her down by the hair and arrested her on the spot...very fu*ked up , everyone was fu*king boooing the cops and sh*t (this was in the fiu student section)

i musta seen like 10 arrests, of course i was everywhere in the orange bowl, sat in the west endzone, the fiu student section, the um student section...um students were jerks cheering for some other dude being arrested...obviously they immature a.ss aint never been arrested to be cheering something like that

Last edited by Deeangoe; 09-15-2007 at 11:45 PM..

11 years ago '04        #2266
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
hell yeah, i was more hyped for that northwestern game than for the hurricane game. cant wait til all that talent is in orange & green.

good to see darnell jenkins and leggett show some life yesterday, i thought they died cuz i hadnt heard sh*t from them.

they got a short week to prepare for a tough texas A&M squad, i think we can take 'em at the orange bowl tho

11 years ago '05        #2267
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 madness said
hell yeah, i was more hyped for that northwestern game than for the hurricane game. cant wait til all that talent is in orange & green.

good to see darnell jenkins and leggett show some life yesterday, i thought they died cuz i hadnt heard sh*t from them.

they got a short week to prepare for a tough texas A&M squad, i think we can take 'em at the orange bowl tho
speaking of dying, where the hell is sam shields, has he even caught a pass this yr .... i hope he doesnt turn into ryan moore 2.0

Top 10 most propped recently  11 years ago '04        #2268
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,142 | Props total: 18452 18452
I heard Davon Johnson is about to switch to UF. Anybody heard anything about this? His step dad is a former Gator in Ben Hanks so I wouldn't doubt that he's considering going to Florida, especially after visiting yesterday for the UT beatdown.

11 years ago '04        #2269
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,704 | Props total: 6877 6877
 1000bluntz said
I heard Davon Johnson is about to switch to UF. Anybody heard anything about this? His step dad is a former Gator in Ben Hanks so I wouldn't doubt that he's considering going to Florida, especially after visiting yesterday for the UT beatdown.
maybe. we'll see..im guessing he's just excited from a great trip. im sure he doesnt want to be known as the dade county traitor.

and also i hear we may be receiving a gift from UF as well

keep it cool

Miami Northwestern vs SLC Highlights..of Cane Commits

11 years ago '05        #2270
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 C.R.I.P. said
and also i hear we may be receiving a gift from UF as well
I aint know what u was talking bout when I saw this post earlier but I think I just heard about what u talking bout here. I came to see if anybody heard anything about it but I guess so. I'll just sit back and see what happens.

Top 10 most propped recently  11 years ago '04        #2271
1000bluntz 
space
space
Y'all think DT is going to transfer or something? I doubt that highly considering next year he'll blow up in this offense.

11 years ago '05        #2272
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
according to other gators...apparently were tryna steal him from uf

09-17-2007, 12:54 AM         #2273
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said

Yeah I heard this too. Hes wide open now but we all knows its a race between Miami and Florida. I guess he chilled with Tebow and he was telling him a lot about how great it is. Word is even Meyer but the full court press on him. Can't blame him considering how good Florida looked and how mediocre Miami looked.

Anyway sorry I been MIA, but you know with the Patriots, Redsox vs Yanks and work I aint had much time. I'm back though.

Also I heard its two Gators.. But I'm not gonna say in till I hear a little bit more..

Last edited by Hurricane Ra; 09-17-2007 at 12:56 AM..

Top 10 most propped recently  11 years ago '04        #2274
1000bluntz 
space
space
I'd be shocked as fu*k if two current Gators opted for Miami, especially considering the run it looks like we are about to go on. If we were to lose anybody than good riddance we have plenty of talent but I have faith in Meyer keeping those guys around, he's talked quite a few high profile guys out of leaving and those certain guys are major contributors right now.

11 years ago '04        #2275
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
if davon johnson bounces, tommy streeter will commit for sure

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cassie Offers Savage Update Following Diddy Break-Up
58 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Favre wanted Rodgers traded for Randy Mossin 07 ... Guess who F'd That up
28 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA This is the exact play no one is talking about that actually started the L..
54 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Pusha T in June HINTED to DRAKE on Drink Champs Who 'THE SOURCE" Was
65 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Chamillionaire low key the most financially savy rapper ever?
134 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Cowboys get WR Amari Cooper
144 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This B!tch Might Be Retarded
30 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
9 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Here is our very first look at BANE in GOTHAM Season 5
59 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Curly Head Killa juggs galore👀
9 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OutKast was never really accepted in the Hip Hop community
50 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - Two Native American Geneticists Explain Outrage Over Elizabet..
43 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside WELL DAMN...40 GLOCC Starts A GoFundMe For THE GAME So Their House Do..
39 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Patrick Peterson’s preferred destination to be traded to is the Saints
24 comments
54 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Yo Kareem Was A Savage Jabbin Folks Back in the Day
7 comments
42 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Rae Carruth has been released from prison after 17 years
91 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
6 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Ingram speaks on suspension
32 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Texas State University cutie 🍑🔥
4 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Houston Rockets “city edition” jerseys leak
1 comments
11 minutes ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
WavyGnu
Monkey Nuts
SubConscious
1000bluntz
Good Guy Ry
PurpleRain
NoLvstName
Bidam7
trill jackson
Lord God
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
BXSPAGHETT
Monkey Nuts
BuyGold
two-face
Spot Rusherz
chef12
OG Phil Jackson
Player2
Flippa Huxtable

most viewed right now
online now  56
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
110 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  53
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
185 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  43
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
119 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Vermont cop stunned by opioid fiend viral obit wants better t..
92 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Did YouTube go down last week to erase a livestream of an object hittin..
68 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
50 cent taking shots at Ashanti