Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside He's back!! Kangaroo got time now
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TIME New Trump cover with the slick image placement
14 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-21-2007, 01:55 PM         #1681
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
okay, i made a post in the sportcenter over there...

where is it at? throw up a link
 9 years ago '04        #1682
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
 06-21-2007, 02:14 PM         #1683
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

You already out of it
 9 years ago '06        #1684
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,716 | Props total: 12263 12263
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
 9 years ago '04        #1685
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
i just propped the n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #1686
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
oh sh*t, appreciate the support hurricane family...yall hold a n*gga down for reals...
 9 years ago '04        #1687
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
June 21, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Davon Johnson bio

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

While some Hurricane fans have penciled Miami Booker T Washington WR Davon Johnson into this UM class, the 5-foot-11, 168-pounder with 4.3-second speed says everyone should take a step back.

"I'm undecided, still open and have no frontrunners," he says.

Johnson speaks with Cane receivers coach Marques Mosely regularly.

"I talk to him about every day," Johnson said. "We just talk about academics, things like that."

He says Mosely is the college coach he talks to most often.

But there are numerous coaches hot on his trail.

Johnson lists 12 offers, including UM, Rutgers, LSU, South Carolina and Ohio State.

"I don't know when my decision's coming out, if it will come out early or not," Johnson said.

He is getting pressure to stay close to home.

"(Jordan) Futch is calling me, asking me to pull the trigger and all that," Johnson said. "I don't know when I will. I'm undecided."

He lists a top four of UM, South Carolina, Central Florida and South Florida.

Johnson spoke about each:

* South Carolina: "I don't know much about them, just know Steve Spurrier's background."

* Central Florida: "David Kelly's a great guy, a father figure guy."

* South Florida: "They've been showing me a lot of love."

* Miami: "I love everything about Miami - the atmosphere, coaching staff, players. I'm from Miami, so I know everything about Miami."
 9 years ago '04        #1688
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
June 21, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Jarien Moreland bio

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Belle Glade (FL) Glades Central OL Jarien Moreland lists scholarship offers from the likes of Auburn an LSU.

"I got MVP's of the Auburn and LSU camps, the overall MVP," Moreland said. "I wasn't going to let anybody beat me."

While Moreland is happy to have the offers, he says there's one school he's focused on also getting a scholarship letter from: Miami.

"I love them, that's the team I root for," Moreland said.

So far he's gotten two letters from UM. The first was a form letter, and the second arrived earlier this week.

"It was a letter that said `I heard you're very interested in us,'" Moreland said. "It just said they'll be following me."

What would happen if UM winds up offering down the road?

"I'm not going to say I'm going to commit right away, I have family to talk to," Moreland said. "But that's going to be a strong point of going there right now. My mom doesn't want me to go far. and LSU's real far. Family's one of the strong points."

Moreland also says Ole Miss is hot on his trail.

"They have sent me thousands of letters, but haven't offered yet," Moreland said. "Their coach saw me in the weight room and I was going all out and he loved the ambition and work ethic that I had. So they're sending a lot of mail, the most of everybody."

Moreland played center last year but is being recruited as a guard.

A 6-foot-5, 310-pounder, he'll play both ways for the first time this season.

How did he become a Miami fan?

"My older brother roots for Florida, but I've been a Miami fan all my life," Moreland said. "I was just a big fan of Miami, loved it. I always went to see Hurricane this or Hurricane that when I was younger."

Moreland's brother is now a defensive end for the Detroit Lions: Claude Harriott.

"I work out with him a lot," Moreland said.
 9 years ago '04        #1689
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
a lil' info for the hurricane basketball heads....

UM lands basketball recruit

By Craig Barnes
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Posted June 21 2007, 5:02 PM EDT

Quincy Roberts, a 6-5 combo guard from Harrisburg (Pa.) High School, confirmed on Thursday that he has verbally committed to the University of Miami.

"I wanted to get this out of the way before my senior year," said Roberts who averaged 10 points, four rebounds, three a.ssists and two steals. "The Miami coaches showed the most interest. I was more comfortable with them because they talked as if they had had a plan for me."

Roberts, who chose the Hurricanes over FSU, Virginia Tech and Pittsburgh, is excited about competing in the ACC.

"It is a great basketball conference," Roberts said. "It provides the biggest challenge to improve. I had some choices of schools within the conference. I feel good about what I decided."

Roberts needs a qualifying SAT score yet. He is the fourth player off coach Kirk Smallwood's team to be recruited. Harrisburg has been to back-to-back Class 4-A State finals.

"He has a chance to have a big senior year," Smallwood said, "and it is good to get the recruiting process behind him. Recruiting can become a distraction at times. He can play the point or two guard. He is athletic, good defensively and makes the players around him better."
 06-23-2007, 07:57 PM         #1690
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Terrible fu*king day

June 23, 2007

Zack Lehatto
USCFootball.com

Related Links:
Video RSC Day TwoTelemaque talks campTen of Troy: Rising Stars

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room
Ridiculous, absurd and unbelievable were a few of the adjectives repeatedly used to describe Patrick Johnson's performance on Friday at the University of Southern California's Rising Stars Camp.

GM
Patrick Johnson owned Friday's Rising Star Camp with leaping grabs
The 6-foot-1, 193-pound all-everything cornerback out of Pompano Beach (Fla.) Ely made a splash because of his talent and his wavering commitment to the University of Miami.

Johnson's solid verbal commitment may be significantly less solid after his visit to USC and his official scholarship offer from head coach Pete Carroll.

"My dad wanted me to come out to the camp," Johnson, who ran a sub 4.4 second 40-yard dash, said. "I wanted to get to see the coaches and the campus. It was a great opportunity, and I had a great time with the other players and coaches.

"They've got a great atmosphere.

"I talked mainly with Pete Carroll," Johnson, arguably the country's number one cornerback, said. "He thinks that I can come in and possibly start my freshman year. At least, I'd have a great opportunity to come in and make some plays.

"I guess it means it's pretty open," Johnson said about his commitment to Miami.

In this case, 'pretty open' means it's going to be a two horse race.

"It's going to be Miami versus USC," Johnson said about his eventual commitment.

"The distance from Florida doesn't have any effect," he said, emphasizing the 'any' and giving credence to the speculation that Johnson may want to get out of the state of Florida for college.

With the distance from Pompano Beach to Los Angeles a moot point, Johnson said it would be the coaches and atmosphere that ultimately finalizes his decision.

"Oh yeah, it makes a difference," he said about Carroll's defensive back pedigree. "With Coach Carroll being there it would be a great opportunity to get some of the knowledge that he's got over the years."

As for officially signing his letter of intent, Johnson said that he wants to wait until he has gone on his official visits to both schools.

"This November I should make it official. I'll come out to my official visits and (then make my choice)."

"Nah, I don't think so," he said about the possibility of taking an official visit to anywhere other than USC or Miami.

After the buzz he created at the Rising Stars Camp, expect Johnson to vault up the Rivals100 board and make a run at unseating T.J. Bryant for the top spot amongst 2008 cornerbacks.

USCFootball.com will continue to bring you the latest on Patrick Johnson throughout the year.
 9 years ago '05        #1691
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 3 3
Pete Carrol and his "#1 guy" crap. Of course he COULD do anything as a freshman, but I hope he has friends and family close to him that are a bit more grounded.

If he, and his family, think USC is the best fit for him by all means go there, but dont buy into the "playing early" hype. Especially at a school that recruits like they do.
 9 years ago '06        #1692
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

there prob gonna take marcus robinson too

:hang:

Last edited by DEDOS; 06-23-2007 at 08:37 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1693
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
PJ is not going to USC. im sure he doesnt want to be the one to come home to all of his South Florida peers and tell them he's off to USC while..the other 20 or so are all heading to The U.

come LOI day he will be a Cane
 06-23-2007, 09:00 PM         #1694
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Hope So... I cant stand the Thought of him going to USC. Or any of our Recruits for that matter...
 06-23-2007, 09:07 PM         #1695
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

My Seats at the OB.! Cant wait for Sept.1
 9 years ago '04        #1696
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
no worries...once shannon makes his in-home visit with patrick johnson and sits down face-to-face with his moms and pops, he'll end up in orange and green
if pete carroll needs a DB so bad, he should convert one of the 15 running backs on USC's depth chart
 9 years ago '04        #1697
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
no worries...once shannon makes his in-home visit with patrick johnson and sits down face-to-face with his moms and pops, he'll end up in orange and green
if pete carroll needs a DB so bad, he should convert one of the 15 running backs on USC's depth chart
lmao i know right?

but i kinda had a hunch that PJ would come out with some bi*ch n*gga sh*t like this before this... i just didn't know it would be with fu*king SC and that blood drinking vampire of Pete Carroll... i swear that n*gga is cheating in some way or another when it comes to recruiting.
 06-24-2007, 12:16 AM         #1698
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't be worried, but after what I saw him get Rojo last year when he was by far the third choice for Rojo and Carrol leaped home town Michigan and Florida (which he loved after his visit so much...)
 9 years ago '06        #1699
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
yoooo so who do yall think are hurricane leans ?????

becides the NW boys

what about robinson or sabino i dont think they are at all but we in the hunt

is hatcher ??? last i heard we were his favorites but dat was like a month ago

brandon harris ????

9 years ago '05        #1700
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
fu*k usc, all that beind the sh*t going on in the program and still not being penalized, media would be k!lling miami, not to mention the ncaa breathing down our necks, if all the sh*t that happens at usc where going on here too

Last edited by Deeangoe; 06-24-2007 at 03:36 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
175 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
80 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
188 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy