most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1561
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
fuk him
 9 years ago '06        #1562
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,597 | Props total: 12031 12031
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

now join yo boy brandon harris!!!

:rasta:

Last edited by DEDOS; 06-06-2007 at 11:34 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #1563
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
Collier Commits to Canes

[pic - click to view]

"Little Pimp" is a Hurricane.

Booker T. Washington High School WR Thearon Collier, who was given a version of his deceased father's "Pimp" nickname, has told Hurricane coaches he will be coming to Miami.

Collier got a UM offer from coach Randy Shannon following the Miami summer camp.

"I was real excited to get the offer," Collier said. "I've always loved Miami. Coach Shannon told me he was offering, he said I'm a guy that can help the team win a national championship.

"I've told the coaches I'm coming there and I'm committed. I'm not going to change my mind."

Collier originally committed to Auburn in May after the school became the first to offer him.

He quickly decommitted after receiving the Miami offer.

"I committed there because I was so excited to get my first offer and that's a big school in the SEC," Collier said. "I knew I had a chance to play there as a true freshman and on special teams.

"But Miami is close to home and I've always been a big fan. It's 100 percent done. It's good to be home in South Florida."

Collier finished last season with 34 receptions for 791 yards and nine touchdowns. He also returned kicks and punts and would have had six touchdowns returns if not for penalties that negated them. He was honored as a first-team All-State selection.

Many who watched him play compare his explosiveness to that of former Cane Devin Hester.

"He makes big plays," Booker T. Washington High School coach Tim Harris said. "He has the ability to make people miss and find the holes and get up in there and get some good field position. He ranks at the top of the list in terms of the ability you need for a receiver. Especially coming out of high school and going into his senior year, he's at the point that you can feel confident about as a college coach. This is a kid you can see that can come in and make an impact and be successful."

The 5-foot-9, 168-pounder with 4.5-second speed currently lists offers from UM, Auburn, Florida, FIU, Ole Miss, Central Florida and South Florida.

His goals at Miami?

"To start as a true freshman and help win a national championship," he says.
 06-06-2007, 12:47 PM         #1564
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
fuk him
 9 years ago '05        #1565
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 titanreese said:
Hell Yea! Much rather they go to Miami then Auburn!
 9 years ago '04        #1566
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
LB will be a Miami Hurricane

[pic - click to view]

Hollywood Chaminade-Madonna High School LB Jordan Futch wanted to wait until his spring ball ended to announce a final college decision.

His spring ended May 19.

He didn't announce.

But now he's ready to say he's a Cane.

"Me and my mom called coach (Randy) Shannon," Futch said. "I told him I'm ready to commit. He said congratulations, that I'm going to help turn it around. I was waiting a while because things were crazy at my school. But I just felt this was the best time. It's where my heart is.

"Miami's a great school, great program. They've produced so many great athletes in the NFL, it's just great coaches. Coach Shannon is going to turn the thing around."

Futch first received a UM offer April 2.

"It's 100 percent done, I'm committed," Futch said. "I also talked to coach (Michael) Barrow when I called. He was esctatic."

Futch's goals at UM?

"I want to help the team out as much as possible, get a lot of playing time early and help the team win national titles and get back to the caliber it used to be there," Futch said.

The 6-foot-3, 205-pounder finished his junior year with 92 tackles, 15 for losses, with six forced fumbles, four fumble recoveries, two punt blocks, three blocked field goals and an interception.

He lists over 20 scholarship offers.

"He's a great athlete, has great feet, has great hips, excellent explosion," former Chaminade-Madonna coach Mark Guandolo said. "He plays at a high intensity level. He hits, is a very intelligent player. He's got the whole package. He can go out and cover a receiver, he has those skills. He can put his hand down, too.

"He's right there with (former Madonna players) Glenn Cook and Jon Beason, has that potential. If he matures, studies more like Glenn did and becomes a leader like Jon, he'd have the complete package and he's trying to do those things."

Futch said he will be a linebacker and may also play some tight end at UM.

Film:
 9 years ago '06        #1567
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

let it rain !!!!!

:rasta:
 9 years ago '04        #1568
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
We on Fire boys...Shannon is locking down S.Fla spread the word.

you know something funny...i probably know more about S.Fla HS Football at this point than i do some S.Carolina HS Football right now. lol

but seriously we stacking up.

and on another note..i have yet to see another Team Related Thread Challenge ours...we've had this sh*t going on for a while with basically the same group of people.

Canes 4 Life
 9 years ago '06        #1569
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
preach famo i dont know where ill be without you, rakim and cap peeler

lost dats fo sho fam

you called that shyt too, one of the 3 did commit after camp

hopefully its a roll from now on for the rest of the MIA leans

Last edited by DEDOS; 06-06-2007 at 05:21 PM..
 06-06-2007, 05:09 PM         #1570
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blaaaaaaaaaaat.. Hurricane Family on this board is strong for real. Even n*gga's who aint around as much like SS n sh*t.. And for the people that aint around Miami our first four games are on National TV.. ESPN game, ABC High Noon game against OU and two ESPNU games.. Ima cop ESPNU
 9 years ago '04        #1571
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
yeah that ESPN U is really fu*king me up...but guarantee i will find a way lol
 9 years ago '04        #1572
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
i see shannon is k!lling it in s.florida

if we get them NW boys plus a few out of state players, especially along the o-line, we should be contending in the next year or so
 9 years ago '04        #1573
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
Jordan Futch
OLB | 6'3" 210

Hometown: Hollywood, FL
School: Chaminade-Madonna College Prep
Region: South

Scouts Grade: ESPN 150 Watch List
Considering: 1-Miami (FL) , 2-Florida , 3-Georgia , 4-Tennessee , 5-South Carolina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evaluation: Pack 25 pounds on this kid's tall frame, and he is probably one of the top outside linebackers in the 2008 class. Tough to find many physical flaws in Futch's overall game -- he is that impressive athletically. He may be lean now, but he possesses long limbs that should explode with good bulk as soon as he attacks a college weight-training program. Currently excels on the perimeter and playing in space. Blends great fluidity and change-of-direction quickness to consistently mirror and chase down ball carriers. His fast-twitched athleticism is impressive; he is very reactive and gets a great jump on the football. Effective blitzer off the edge who could grow into a defensive end in the right scheme. Utilizes his great first step and good bend off the edge to consistently make plays in the backfield. Flashes great sideline-tosideline speed with his long stride and short-area acceleration; he can close in a hurray. Moves well through the lateral trash incorporating good hand technique scraping over and great feet sliding under cutoff blocks. Pass coverage ability is what separates him. He is a bit raw in his crossover steps, but his speed, fluidity and quickness in space allows him to stick with slots; size gives him versatility to jam and wall as well. However, coverage skills and overall technique at the position still need polish. We have yet to see good technique in zone coverage and he appears a bit high in drops hindering his plant and drive ability on underneath routes. Lacks good bend in his hips when pursuing the run as well. Tends to play tall and a bit stiff when pursuing laterally; often resulting in rounded pursuit angles. He is best attacking vertically and might be best and a scheme that allows him to do just that. Will need to get bigger and stronger to offer solid run support at the division 1 level. Flashes difficulty taking on bigger blockers in space and filling solidly at the point of attack with good leverage. With that said, Futch might be a bit raw now, but we feel he flashes the potential to be a playmaker at the next level.

Notes: 2006: Recorded 82 tackles and eight sacks. Also interested in West Virginia, USC, Notre Dame...

dade and broward county are officially on lockdown
scary thing is shannon hasnt even coached his first game yet
he's doin all this based on his rep alone
those other duck-ass schools that used to steal south florida recruits gotta be :sick:
 06-07-2007, 07:34 AM         #1574
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doing Well.. Doing Well..
 06-07-2007, 06:06 PM         #1575
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Folks. I got a little thing going. Im not trying to advertise or Anything. But I got Football Games on DVD from 1981 - 2006. If ya'll looking for them good Memories. Hit me Up! I will send you my list..
 9 years ago '04        #1576
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Sh0wty said:
Yo Folks. I got a little thing going. Im not trying to advertise or Anything. But I got Football Games on DVD from 1981 - 2006. If ya'll looking for them good Memories. Hit me Up! I will send you my list..
sh*t holla at ya boii w/ dem sh*ts mayne you know a n*gga already want dat
 9 years ago '04        #1577
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
damn i been away for a minute cuz i had to take care of some sh*t but now that i'm back i'm about to faint. I can't believe these 5 star n*ggas is coming to the U, especially that n*gga futch, i ain't think he was gonna go to MIA. We on the come up again boyz, this wassup dawg i'm excited as fu*k for this season, i know deez boys ain't finna contribute as much in their first year but they will in their second, it's gonna be tight sh*t.

It's time to get our reign back from them other bi*ch n*ggas from UF and FSU, fu*k 'em hos, we got FSU this year and the next and we got UF in the next, can't stand them bi*ches.
 9 years ago '05        #1578
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
I just heard that in 2009 & 2010 Miami will be playing the Gators in either Orlando or Tampa. I'm pretty happy about that. They want to turn it into another c*cktail Party. Geah!
 06-08-2007, 01:55 PM         #1579
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
blaaaaaaaaaaat.. Hurricane Family on this board is strong for real.
 9 years ago '06        #1580
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
yo can somebody hook me up with that patrick johnson article about visiting gainsville :banghead: :banghead:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago