NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA My Friend Just Met Klay Thompson
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1521
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
This is not football related but i just felt it was equally important because it involves the U k!lling those gay, f*g**t a.ss semenholes of tallahasee:finger:

May 25, 2007

CaneSport News Wire

Talk about it in Cane Sports Talk
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Freshman lefty Eric Erickson matched a career-best with eight strong innings to win his 10th game and sophomore second baseman Jemile Weeks drove in three runs while going 3-for-5 as No. 5 seed Miami knocked off No. 1 seed Florida State, 9-3, Friday night in the second game for both teams in the Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament in front of a tournament session record crowd of 13,546. Miami (36-21) kept its hope to reach the tournament final alive by defeating the Seminoles (47-10) after Wake Forest held off No. 4 seed Clemson, 3-2, in the first game of the day.

Erickson (10-3) held the Seminoles to three earned runs on seven hits and struck out four. David Gutierrez struck out two in one inning in relief. Florida State's Ryan Strauss fell to 9-3 after allowing five runs on six hits in 4 2/3 innings.

"I am very proud of the way our guys played tonight, especially Eric Erickson," coach Jim Morris said. "He pitched a great game tonight. I guess we played better defense tonight and scored more runs, which was big for us even though Scott Maine was outstanding the first night. It seems that every time Eric goes out there to pitch, we score more runs than he actually pitches well."

Richard O'Brien hit his fourth home run and the first of this year's tournament in the second inning giving Miami the lead for good. Three of O'Brien's four home runs this season have come against the Seminoles. He finished 1-for-3 with three RBI. All nine UM starters had at least one hit in the game as Miami out-hit Florida State, 11-8.

Tony Thomas Jr. and Mark Gildea each went 2-for-4 for the Seminoles.

The Hurricanes erupted for four runs in the bottom of the sixth to go ahead, 9-3. Dave DiNatale doubled down the right field line and Blake Tekotte reached on a fielder's choice sacrifice bunt. With one out Yonder Alonso dropped in an RBI single to right field to make it, 6-3, but Alonso was thrown out at first after making a hard turn. Dennis Raben then slid in safely at first base to score another run putting UM ahead, 7-3. Weeks tripled in Raben for an 8-3 lead. Mark Sobolewski's base-hit allowed Weeks to score for a six-run lead.

FSU cut its deficit to 5-3 in the top of the sixth on Jason Stidham's RBI single which scored Travis Anderson, who hit a one-out double.

Week's two-run single in the bottom of the fifth put the Hurricanes ahead, 5-2. Blake Tekotte was hit by a pitch and Alonso was intentionally walked. With two outs, Weeks laced a single through the right side.

Thomas' solo home run in the top of the third pulled Florida State within, 3-2.

O'Brien gave Miami a 3-1 lead in the bottom of the second when he hit a three-run home run to right field after Jemile Weeks singled and Gus Menendez walked.

Florida State took a 1-0 lead in the top of the first when Thomas led off with double and stole third. He scored on Mark Hallberg's groundout.

The Hurricanes will play Wake Forest at 7 p.m. Saturday night in the final game of pool play. If Florida State defeats Clemson on Saturday and Miami defeats Wake Forest, UM will go to the championship game on Sunday. Enrique Garcia (7-3, 3.14 ERA) will start for the Hurricanes Saturday while Wake Forest will counter with Ben Hunter (6-6, 4.55 ERA).

"This is huge," said Erickson. "We want a ring and . . . it was a lot of motivation for us."
 10 years ago '04        #1522
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
May 28, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Brandon Harris bio

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Miami Booker T. Washington High School CB Brandon Harris was recently honored as Dade County's 6A-4A Male Athlete of the Year as well as Dade County's 6A-4A Defensive Player of the Year.

"I was kind of surprised to get both, was shocked," Harris said.

He received two large trophies that he keeps in his home's living room.

"I have 60 or 70 trophies there," he says.

Harris now is wrapping up his spring and has hosted Cane coaches Tim Walton and Patrick Nix at his practices.

He's spoken on the phone with Walton and Randy Shannon.

"We talk pretty often over text messages," Harris said. "They're pretty much preaching the academic part right now, to stay focused in school."

Asked if the Cane coaches think he'll be heading to Miami next year, Harris said, "Maybe. They know it would be a good opportunity for me."

For now Harris is keeping things open.

"I have no frontrunners right now, but I'll narrow it to a top six soon," he said. "Miami will be in there, of course. That's definite."

Asked the pros and cons of UM, Harris said, "The benefits would be staying close to home, playing in the well-known tradition and just playing in the atmosphere in the Orange Bowl with my family able to watch me.

"Some of the cons would be there's a lot of depth at the cornerback position - they signed cornerbacks for this year and in my 2008 class they already have one, Patrick Johnson, and they want two more [another commitment this year, Joe Wylie, is expected to be a safety]."

Harris' brother, Tim, is a track standout at UM.

"I visit him a lot," Harris said. "He tells me there's a lot of good things going on down there. He enjoys it a lot, tells me some of the good things I can benefit from."

Harris says he's also friends with current Canes Chavez Grant and Antonio Dixon they both also attended Booker T. High.

"They tell me there's a lot of great things going on with the new coaching staff and the direction they're heading in," Harris said.
 10 years ago '04        #1523
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
May 27, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport.com Staff

Related Links:
Caulton Ray bio

Birmingham (MI) Brother Rice High School RB Caulton Ray knows where he wants to go to college.

He's just waiting for an offer.

"Miami is No. 1 on my list, they're pretty far ahead," the 5-foot-9, 195-pounder with 4.47-second speed said. "That's where I want to be. I would say No. 2 is Michigan State and No. 3 is Nebraska.

"I grew up on Miami, really liked the team when I'm younger. I like the academic and athletic part as well. If they offered me tomorrow I'd probably commit."

Ray says he's speaking fairly frequently with Cane coach Jeff Stoutland.

"I sent him my film. He said they have a lot of offers out now but they're interested and they're going to see how it goes," Ray said.

So far Ray lists three offers: Eastern Michigan, Central Michigan and Bowling Green.

He plans to attend the Miami summer camp in hopes of landing an offer.

"This is my first time going there," he said. "I went to the FSU camp last year.

"When I was talking to coach Stoutland he said to come out for the camp and he'll show me around."
 10 years ago '06        #1524
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12018 12018
 05-29-2007, 08:07 PM         #1525
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still Poppin...
 10 years ago '05        #1526
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
Oct. 20 wish i had tickets...
 10 years ago '04        #1527
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,790 | Props total: 1395 1395
 booker20 said:
Oct. 20 wish i had tickets...

hell yeah...im tryna cop some. but i think they sold out already.
 10 years ago '05        #1528
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 C.R.I.P. said:
hell yeah...im tryna cop some. but i think they sold out already.
them bi*ches been gon im tryin to get two student section seats from my boy, so me and my girl can go... she never been to a State-U game
 05-30-2007, 11:35 AM         #1529
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 30, 2007

Related Links:
Preston Bailey bioVideo highlights

Nashville (TN) Montgomery Bell Academy OL Preston Bailey says he received a Miami scholarship offer "a couple of months ago."

He now lists seven offers: UM, Mississippi, Vanderbilt, Middle Tennessee State, Clemson, South Carolina and Tennessee.

"I don't have any favorites, have no certain order," the 6-foot-5, 315-pounder says.

He may get more scholarship offers when his spring practice begins this week.

Because he's at a private school, his one-week practice starts after public schools practices end.

Of UM, he says, "I know a lot about the Hurricanes, everybody does. Although I live in Tennessee, everybody knows about Miami. They're known for putting players in the league, winning big championships."

He says he has yet to talk to Cane coaches.

"When I got that Miami offer I was out of the country on spring break," he said. "I never got a chance to talk to coach [Randy] Shannon."

Bailey says he will be taking a close look at Miami as recruiting moves forward.

"I'll definitely be visiting there," Bailey said. "Hopefully when I plan out my officials Miami will be one of them. It seems it'll be a great place to visit, see the players, campus, facilities."

What does he want in a college?

"First I look at academics," he said. "We're playing this game and I'm getting a full college ride in order to pursue a full education. From there I observe the coaches and players, kind of get a sense of the feeling between the players and coaches. Thirdly I look at the atmosphere of the campus and try to visualize how it would be with me there."
 05-30-2007, 11:35 AM         #1530
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 30, 2007

Jim Martz, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
T.J. Lawrence bioVideo highlights

Lakeland (FL) Kathleen High School WR/DB T.J. Lawrence has a Miami offer.

Sort of.

"I talked to coach (Clint) Hurtt, and he said there's a 99 percent chance I'll be getting an offer from Miami," Lawrence said. "Coach Hurtt said I'm a phenomenal player."

Lawrence has 15 written offers from the likes of Boise State, Virginia Tech, FIU and USF.

He says he'll be taking official visits to Boise and Miami this summer.

"I would say I'm open right now," Lawrence said when asked his frontrunners.

Asked where the Canes specifically fit in, Lawrence said, "they're pretty high."

Of what he's looking for in a college, he said, "I have to like the coaches and I have to like the campus, get along with my position coaches also."

Several schools are recruiting Lawrence as an athlete, but he says UM is recruiting him as a receiver.

Last year he had 52 receptions for 1,245 yards with 15 touchdowns. On defense he had 38 tackles, five interception and two sacks.
 05-30-2007, 11:36 AM         #1531
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 29, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Barrett Jones bioVideo highlights

Memphis (TN) Evangelical Christian School OL Barrett Jones is up to 16 scholarship offers.

Including Miami.

"I got the Miami offer about a month ago," the 6-foot-5, 270-pounder with 4.9-second speed said.

He also lists offers from the likes of Florida, LSU, Alabama, Tennessee and Auburn.

"I haven't narrowed things down yet, will try to do that this summer, will do a top five," Jones said.

To help him narrow things down, Jones will take a whirlwind summer tour.

"I'll take at the end of the summer," he said. "I'll go to Miami, probably Florida, maybe LSU, North Carolina, a lot of other places."

He says what he wants in a college is "a good football program and good people - that's the biggest thing. I want a good environment and good academics also."

Jones is well acquainted with future Cane Tyler Horn. The two play at rival schools in Tennessee (Horn is at Memphis University School).

"I talk to him," Jones said. "He's like `You should definitely come check out Miami this summer.'"

Jones and his school got the better of Horn this past season, 21-12.

Because Jones also plays defensive line, he matched up head-to-head with Horn during the game.

"He's a real good player, has pretty good feet and is a big, strong guy," Jones said.
 05-30-2007, 11:40 AM         #1532
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 29, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazin

Related Links:
Jerico Nelson bioVideo highlights

Destrehan (LA) High School athlete Jerico Nelson is being recruited by some schools as a tailback, by others at safety.

"I don't care which I play," he says.

Miami is recruiting him for defense.

"I got an offer in April, have 10 offers now," Nelson said.

Those include UM, LSU, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, Arkansas and Ole Miss.

Of what he wants in a college, Nelson says, "A good program, good coach, playing time."

He says he is open among several favorites: Miami, Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, USC and LSU.

"They're all pretty close," he says. "Miami has a little advantage because I went to the football camp last year and I'll be going this year also.

"I know Miami's campus is nice, really calm. Everybody's like a family."

Asked about any pressure to stay close to home, Nelson said, "There's not a lot of pressure, but they are close and they come around the school a lot."

Joe Pannunzio visited Nelson's school during spring evaluation. The pair have talked on the phone since.

"He just asks how I'm doing in school and stuff like that," Nelson said.

Last year Nelson had 160 carries for 1,069 yards with 14 touchdowns. He had two interceptions on defense and also returned a fumble for a 70-yard touchdown.
 10 years ago '04        #1533
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
May 31, 2007

Related Links:
Lee Chambers bioVideo highlights

Hurricane RB signee Lee Chambers underwent shoulder surgery in November, but he says he's now at 100 percent.

"I had rehab, a physical therapist," Chambers said. "I had a third degree separation in the third game last season that I played with."

Chambers has been working with a trainer and says he's up to 188 pounds after playing last season at 170.

"I could play right now (with the shoulder) if I had to," he says. "I'm stronger now than I was before the surgery. I bench 265. I ran the 40 with my trainer and he tested me three times a 4.45, then a 4.42, and my last time was a 4.39. My best time I ever ran was a 4.37 at the All-America combine at Ole Miss."

Chambers is following the Miami workout program that was mailed to all the incoming freshmen.

"It really is tough," Chambers said.

Asked a typical day on the program, Chambers said, "Monday is the running. You have to do a whole bunch of stretching, then you do running. From all the running your body will be fatigued by the time you hit the weight room. So by then it's a mind thing and you have to stay focused. If you don't stay focused you won't be able to work out. It's like a 24-hour workout plan turned into a two-hour workout plan."

Chambers graduated May 25 and arrives in Miami for summer school June 26.

"Miami already admitted me," he said. "I'm in the school of communications, majoring in broadcast journalism."

Chambers lives in a low income rural area of Mississippi, so he expects it will take some time to adjust to life in Miami.

"It's going to be real weird," he said. "It's going to take me a while to adapt. I'm a country boy, so it's going to be real weird going to the palm trees, adapting to life there."

Chambers says, once he gets to UM, he expects to work in as a punt and kick returner.

"I think I'll be on the board for that," he said.
 10 years ago '04        #1534
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
May 31, 2007

Related Links:
Daniel Adderley bio

Hurricane WR signee Daniel Adderley attended most of UM's spring practices this year.

So he has an idea what to expect when he officially arrives on campus.

"I'm looking forward to it," Adderley said. "The big thing for me is going to be just getting smarter. I haven't been challenged with reading defenses much in high school. So it's just running the right routes, things like that."

Adderley has one small political obstacle to clear before reporting to Miami.

"I'm not sure exactly when I'll get to Miami because I have to do Student Visa stuff for the Bahamas [his native country]," said Adderley, who played high school ball in Simpsonville, South Carolina. "I have to go home and get that straightened out.

"I have (a Visa) right now but it expires. It's not too difficult to renew, just paperwork. I should get there on time [at the end of this month]."

Adderley is working out with former St. Louis Rams receiver Tony Horne to prepare for the next level.

"He's with a company that works with football players, he's getting me in shape," Adderley said. "He's teaching me a lot about the game, things I didn't already know, making me stronger and faster and working on my route running. I do that from 2-6 every day."

Adderley says he's improved his 40 time from 4.6 to the low 4.5's.

"I'm almost in the 4.4's," he says.

Adderley says on a typical day he begins warming up at 2 p.m. and then runs 18 110-yard sprints.

After that he works out for an hour-and-a-half while also doing agility drills and working on catching passes.

"I'm weighing in at 218 pounds," he said. "Last year I was at 205."

Adderley has also taken a unique approach to preparing for college life.

"I wake up at 5:45 every morning to get my body in the rhythm of waking up early," he says. "I do some light weight stuff at that time for 30 minutes, get disciplined by waking up that early."

Adderley is staying in regular contact with Cane receivers coach Marques Mosely.

"He tells me he's going to prepare all of us receivers to come in and play right away because depth is short there," Adderley said. "He wants us to do that, and if not we'll discuss redshirting. I'm just willing to help the team however I can."
 05-31-2007, 08:10 PM         #1535
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea Yea... You Fella's getting those Season Tickets or What? I'll be Reppin the Usual Section in the OB.. SECTION R!
 06-02-2007, 01:23 PM         #1536
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
June 1, 2007

CaneSport News Wire

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room
The University of Miami has retained DHR International to lead the search for its new Athletic Director. DHR Executive Vice President, Education and Sports Practice Pat Richter and Executive Vice President and Global Sector Leader of Sports Glenn Sugiyama will work with UM's Senior Vice President of Business and Finance Joe Natoli on coordinating the process and identifying candidates for the position. Richter, former Director of Athletics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison from 1989 to 2004, was recruited by UM President Donna E. Shalala when she was Chancellor there.

"We are going after the best candidates in the country to run our intercollegiate athletic program," said President Shalala. "Working with Pat and Glenn, we are going to identify and recruit a new Athletic Director who has management experience, strong fundraising abilities, embraces our 'Cane culture and wants to take our programs to the next level. A prefect candidate will have these qualities and more."

The search for the University's next athletic director will begin this summer with the intention of presenting candidates next spring.

"I am so pleased that the University of Miami and President Shalala selected DHR International for this most important a.ssignment," said Pat Richter. "Working with her at Wisconsin gives me a unique perspective that can be put to great use in identifying the best candidates."

Richter, a businessman and lawyer, is a former NFL receiver and nine-time UW letter winner. Under his direction, the Badgers' Athletic program eliminated its financial deficit and built an operating reserve of more than $6 million. He also oversaw the construction of numerous first-class athletic facilities there while the Badgers won three national championships and 51 Big Ten team titles. Richter is a former executive with Oscar Meyer Foods Corporation and practicing attorney.

Sugiyama, in addition to leading the firm's Global Sports Practice, is a member of DHR's Consumer, Media & Entertainment, and Diversity practices. He is a former Division I college basketball coach and is currently a member of the National Governing Board for Grassroots Basketball of America.

Sugiyama is a member of DHR's Consumer, Media & Entertainment, and Diversity practices and is a former Division I college basketball coach. In addition to holding several president and senior-level executive positions at various companies, Sugiyama became one of the youngest directors of a major U.S. pro sports team when he was named to the Board of Directors of the former world champion Chicago Bulls. He graduated from Michigan State University and was a member of the advisory board of the University of Illinois School of Business.

For more information on DHR International, a "Top 5" executive search firm, visit .

Interested candidates or their representatives can contact Pat Richter at 608-262-4962 or Glenn Sugiyama 312-782-1581.
 06-02-2007, 01:24 PM         #1537
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
June 1, 2007

Related Links:
Chris Perry bioVideo highlights

Cane signee Chris Perry was following the Miami workout plan in the back of his school several weeks ago, running gassers. The plan calls for running 20 110's in 18 seconds each. You have 45 seconds of rest between each one.

Perry was trying his best.

But he just wasn't in shape.

"I just dropped to my knees, was struggling for breath," Perry said. "I'm like, `I'm going to die and nobody's here to find me."

He didn't die, of course.

And now his conditioning is better.

He doesn't think about death quite so much.

"I'm up to doing 10 or 12 of them," Perry said. "I'll get up to 20 before I get to Miami."

Not surprisingly, Perry says he sees conditioning as the biggest challenge to his getting immediate playing time at UM.

And his mental game.

He's certainly already got the strength to play right away.

He's benching 405 pounds and squatting 645. That would rank with the strongest players at Miami.

"I competed in powerlifting at school," he said. "When I first started weightlifting in eighth grade, the first time I ever maxed out I benched 245. My sophomore year it was 285 at the beginning of the off-season, and by the end it was 355. It started jumping once I started fixing my technique."

Perry says he already has received his letter of admission from the University of Miami.

He will wear No. 98 as a freshman.

"I asked for 99, but coach (Clint) Hurtt asked if 98 is okay and I said `Sure,'" Perry said.

* Living on his own with a roommate won't exactly be a new challenge for Perry when he arrives at Miami later this month.

He's been living on his own with a friend in Texas for the last several weeks.

He had been living with his grandparents previously before striking out on his own.

"It's just me and my friend," Perry said. "I'm getting used to it."
 06-02-2007, 01:25 PM         #1538
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
June 1, 2007

Related Links:
Joseph Nicolas bioVideo highlights

Hurricane incoming freshman Joseph Nicolas says he will begin his Miami career at free safety.

"With Anthony Redd*ck being down [due to injury], I'll be there," Nicolas said. "But I'll also be playing corner as well."

Nicolas says he's following the Miami workout plan he received in the mail.

"I'm mainly working on doing full body workouts, running 110's, agility workouts," he said. "Working out takes up a lot of my day. I work out for 3 and a half hours every day."

Last season Nicolas played at 185 pounds.

Now he says he's weighing in at 195 pounds.

"My bench has gone from a 260 and now it's at 280," he said. "My squat, I was at 325 last year and I moved up to 395. I haven't tested in the 40, but I can tell by the way I run that my speed has increased."

Nicolas has been in contact with Cane coach Michael Barrow, who coached at Nicolas' high school last year.

"He was just talking, letting me know to be ready to come in, keep working hard the way I work," Nicolas said. "He said I have to come in and work and compete.

"I expect to play right away, want to get in the rotation as a freshman."

Nicolas says he has already received his acceptance letter from the University of Miami.

He says he will receive uniform No. 29.

"I asked for No. 19 - I wanted 26, but I knew Redd*ck had it," Nicolas said. "But a receiver got 19, so I just told them get whatever's left. I'm good with it."

Nicolas will arrive for summer school at the end of June.

"I'm just ready to get there, I'm ready to get started," he said. "That's all I've been thinking about is getting there and getting started."
 06-02-2007, 01:26 PM         #1539
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
June 2, 2007

Related Links:
Leonard Hankerson bioVideo highlights

Hurricane incoming freshman WR Leonard Hankerson has an advantage many other players don't: One of his high school coaches was former NFL All-Pro receiver Cris Carter.

And Hankerson is using that to his advantage.

"I'm working at the Cris Carter Fast Program," he said. "I've been working on my speed, endurance and agility, working on my strength and my catching."

Hankerson says he's gotten stronger and faster since last season.

He's benching 225 pounds and is running a 4.50 in the 40-yard dash.

"I'm weighing around 197 [pounds]," he says.

Hankerson says he expects to play as a true freshman.

"I'm going in and I'm going to work hard and do what I have to do and will try to get on the field right away," he says. "I have the playbook and it's not very hard to learn. I think it's easy. I've spent about an hour a day looking at it."

He says he will be at the Z position as an outside receiver.

* Hankerson said he has received his official acceptance letter from the University of Miami.

And he expects to wear No. 85 as a freshman.

"I was No. 1 in high school, so I may ask for that when [Kenny] Phillips leaves down the road," Hankerson said.

* Hankerson's roommates this summer are Joseph Nicolas, Lee Chambers and Kylan Robinson.

Robinson, of course, has already spent a year in the UM program.

"I've talked to Kylan a little bit," Hankerson said. "He can help me out because he can show me the ropes, knows the program already."
 10 years ago '05        #1540
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$14,643 | Props total: 591 591
I just got a call from my uncle down in Miami and he says hes gonna send me 2 tickets to FSU and 2 tickets to the A&M game Sept. 20th. That just made my day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Why Derrick Rose Got Injured, Scientifically
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Fresh Prince otw to Netflix
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Cam'ron's Killa Season 2 Tour is a MUST SEE
80 comments
1 day ago