Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Mar 24 - Bombshell reveal could help Aaron Hernandez beat double murder rap
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Damn.. 50 and DJ Khaled taking pictures together now
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
166 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 1 year ago '11        #14841
ghostridah 38 heat pts38
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 433 433
### Two high-level UM Board of Trustee members said the trustees on the athletics advisory committee, with support from athletic director Blake James, authorized a substantial increase in pay for football a.ssistant coaches, as needed, to hire the best staff possible. That helped lure respected defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski.

Before hiring Manny Diaz on Saturday, Miami made a competitive bid for well-regarded Wisconsin defensive coordinator Dave Aranda, but he took a $1.3 million annual offer from LSU.
 1 year ago '11        #14842
ghostridah 38 heat pts38
space
space
 theU said:

For those that missed it
Looking forward to these two next year
 1 year ago '11        #14843
ghostridah 38 heat pts38
space
space
The only man with all five University of Miami national championship rings has been dismissed from his job.

UM Sports Hall of Famer and Miami offensive line coach Art Kehoe, either as a player or coach with the program a total of 31 years and one of, if not the, truest Cane there ever was, has been replaced by former Virginia Tech OL coach Stacy Searels.

Kehoe had a three-hour interview on Wednesday with Mark Richt, and continued talking with him afterward. But in the end, Richt released Kehoe.

Contrary to a report put out previously by another outlet, Kehoe was never offered a fundraising job at UM -- or any other job.

I hear from my excellent source that Kehoe might have another opportunity. I believe he definitely had the opportunity before, but he thought he was going to be retained.

God bless you, Art. Will miss you barking on the field, and then slapping me five.
 1 year ago '11        #14844
ghostridah 38 heat pts38
space
space
Richt really is cleaning house
 1 year ago '07        #14845
theFREAK 3276 heat pts3276
space
space
$48,832 | Props total: 23464 23464
Ruthless Richt
 1 year ago '04        #14846
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,001 | Props total: 1870 1870
 ghostridah said:
The only man with all five University of Miami national championship rings has been dismissed from his job.

UM Sports Hall of Famer and Miami offensive line coach Art Kehoe, either as a player or coach with the program a total of 31 years and one of, if not the, truest Cane there ever was, has been replaced by former Virginia Tech OL coach Stacy Searels.

Kehoe had a three-hour interview on Wednesday with Mark Richt, and continued talking with him afterward. But in the end, Richt released Kehoe.

Contrary to a report put out previously by another outlet, Kehoe was never offered a fundraising job at UM -- or any other job.

I hear from my excellent source that Kehoe might have another opportunity. I believe he definitely had the opportunity before, but he thought he was going to be retained.

God bless you, Art. Will miss you barking on the field, and then slapping me five.

Good. This dude has been living off his 2001 rep for a long time, for whatever reason Golden saved him but thats in the past.
 1 year ago '05        #14847
Clutch City Kid 94 heat pts94
space
space
$19,664 | Props total: 13980 13980
Kehoe still has some pull with recruits, its all off his PAST but it still worked just ask Bar Milo... but it was for SURE time to move on from him, i respect all hes done and what hes meant to The U but its just time to start over..... so Arnada took 1.3 mill a year?? didnt we offer him more??

:edit: nvrmd we were at 1 mill a year.... hard to beat LSU even if we did match their offer but at the same time Arnada knew what kind of recruiting atmosphere was at The U, coulda been REALLY fun with him here.....i aint mad at the Diaz hire tho, coulda been much worse

Last edited by Clutch City Kid; 01-03-2016 at 12:01 PM..
 1 year ago '11        #14848
ghostridah 38 heat pts38
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Good. This dude has been living off his 2001 rep for a long time, for whatever reason Golden saved him but thats in the past.
Exactly! Time to move on. The Oline has been trash for years
 1 year ago '11        #14849
ghostridah 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Clutch City Kid said:
Kehoe still has some pull with recruits, its all off his PAST but it still worked just ask Bar Milo... but it was for SURE time to move on from him, i respect all hes done and what hes meant to The U but its just time to start over..... so Arnada took 1.3 mill a year?? didnt we offer him more??

:edit: nvrmd we were at 1 mill a year.... hard to beat LSU even if we did match their offer but at the same time Arnada knew what kind of recruiting atmosphere was at The U, coulda been REALLY fun with him here.....i aint mad at the Diaz hire tho, coulda been much worse
Doesn't arnada run a 3-4 similar to goldens scheme? I prefer a blitzing 4-3 like the one Diaz will run
 1 year ago '05        #14850
space
space
 ghostridah said:
Doesn't arnada run a 3-4 similar to goldens scheme? I prefer a blitzing 4-3 like the one Diaz will run

BIG difference between how its ran and what Folden and Dorito did with theirs, there are lots of effective 3-4s out there.... i consider Arnada a better DC no question than Diaz but iam still ok with Diaz and his scheme cause it will match up with our athletes imo .... we'll see what kinda of small things he adds to it, thats really what will matter, slight adjustments can make or break lots of schemes.... i will be happy to see us pressuring WRs a lil more again, not sitting back 3 miles away lol
 1 year ago '11        #14852
ghostridah 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Clutch City Kid said:
BIG difference between how its ran and what Folden and Dorito did with theirs, there are lots of effective 3-4s out there.... i consider Arnada a better DC no question than Diaz but iam still ok with Diaz and his scheme cause it will match up with our athletes imo .... we'll see what kinda of small things he adds to it, thats really what will matter, slight adjustments can make or break lots of schemes.... i will be happy to see us pressuring WRs a lil more again, not sitting back 3 miles away lol
Lol true that
 1 year ago '05        #14853
space
space
 theU said:

sh*t i really didnt expect that.... they prolly wanted to make sure they had somebody still tied into SFLA area .... hes basically gonna be a glorified recruiter im guessing, he'll have to pull his weight or he'll be gone soon
 1 year ago '07        #14854
space
space
Kaaya comin back

1 year ago '04        #14855
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,001 | Props total: 1870 1870
 theU said:
Kaaya comin back

Where was he going ? he's just a sophmore.
 1 year ago '07        #14856
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Where was he going ? he's just a sophmore.
Exactly.
 1 year ago '11        #14857
ghostridah 38 heat pts38
space
space
A rumor for you:

If true, that would be ANOTHER big move by Richt. Dr. Ivey was named FootballScoop.com's 2013 S&C coach of the year, and two of his disciples were named the 2011 and 2012 S&C coaches of the year. So, in short, the man knows what he's doing. And, with a doctorate to his credit, there would be no concerns of a repeat of Andreu Swasey's inability to pass a training certification test.

We'll see if Richt is able to get Ivey to Coral Gables.
 1 year ago '07        #14859
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Mike Rumph tho

Last edited by theFREAK; 01-04-2016 at 08:47 AM..
 1 year ago '11        #14860
ghostridah 38 heat pts38
space
space
 theU said:

Mike Rumph tho

Damn u always beat me to the post. Lol good hire tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charli XCX Milky White
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 1 in 3 Americans can't come up with $2,000—here's how much you should..
118 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NCAAB UK VS UCLA (GAME THREAD) #BallGang
707 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breakfast Club: Trey Songz Digs Into Nicki Minaj, Talks Drake & More
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - "We Just Pulled It": Trump LAWST, Admits TrumpCare Defeat. GO..
304 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - Raped in Mini-Bus Taxi in Front of Her 10 yrs old son
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Gamestop Be Like .....
37 comments
19 hours ago