Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 118
Hottest girl in the world
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 105
Jun 23 - NC Law Says That Women Cannot Back Out Of Sex Once Consent Is Given
123 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Where's your God? Pit bull mauls 2 kids strapped in car seats..
221 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 53
audio inside Drake - Freak In You Remix
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 1 year ago '11        #14841
ghostridah 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 794 794
### Two high-level UM Board of Trustee members said the trustees on the athletics advisory committee, with support from athletic director Blake James, authorized a substantial increase in pay for football a.ssistant coaches, as needed, to hire the best staff possible. That helped lure respected defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski.

Before hiring Manny Diaz on Saturday, Miami made a competitive bid for well-regarded Wisconsin defensive coordinator Dave Aranda, but he took a $1.3 million annual offer from LSU.
 1 year ago '11        #14842
ghostridah 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 794 794
 theU said:




For those that missed it
Looking forward to these two next year
 1 year ago '11        #14843
ghostridah 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 794 794
The only man with all five University of Miami national championship rings has been dismissed from his job.

UM Sports Hall of Famer and Miami offensive line coach Art Kehoe, either as a player or coach with the program a total of 31 years and one of, if not the, truest Cane there ever was, has been replaced by former Virginia Tech OL coach Stacy Searels.

Kehoe had a three-hour interview on Wednesday with Mark Richt, and continued talking with him afterward. But in the end, Richt released Kehoe.

Contrary to a report put out previously by another outlet, Kehoe was never offered a fundraising job at UM -- or any other job.

I hear from my excellent source that Kehoe might have another opportunity. I believe he definitely had the opportunity before, but he thought he was going to be retained.

God bless you, Art. Will miss you barking on the field, and then slapping me five.
 1 year ago '11        #14844
ghostridah 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 794 794
Richt really is cleaning house
 1 year ago '07        #14845
theFREAK 3461 heat pts3461
space
avatar space
space
$50,546 | Props total: 29665 29665
Ruthless Richt
 1 year ago '04        #14846
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 2826 2826
 ghostridah said:
The only man with all five University of Miami national championship rings has been dismissed from his job.

UM Sports Hall of Famer and Miami offensive line coach Art Kehoe, either as a player or coach with the program a total of 31 years and one of, if not the, truest Cane there ever was, has been replaced by former Virginia Tech OL coach Stacy Searels.

Kehoe had a three-hour interview on Wednesday with Mark Richt, and continued talking with him afterward. But in the end, Richt released Kehoe.

Contrary to a report put out previously by another outlet, Kehoe was never offered a fundraising job at UM -- or any other job.

I hear from my excellent source that Kehoe might have another opportunity. I believe he definitely had the opportunity before, but he thought he was going to be retained.

God bless you, Art. Will miss you barking on the field, and then slapping me five.

Good. This dude has been living off his 2001 rep for a long time, for whatever reason Golden saved him but thats in the past.
 1 year ago '05        #14847
Clutch City Kid 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$22,660 | Props total: 20244 20244
Kehoe still has some pull with recruits, its all off his PAST but it still worked just ask Bar Milo... but it was for SURE time to move on from him, i respect all hes done and what hes meant to The U but its just time to start over..... so Arnada took 1.3 mill a year?? didnt we offer him more??


:edit: nvrmd we were at 1 mill a year.... hard to beat LSU even if we did match their offer but at the same time Arnada knew what kind of recruiting atmosphere was at The U, coulda been REALLY fun with him here.....i aint mad at the Diaz hire tho, coulda been much worse


Last edited by Clutch City Kid; 01-03-2016 at 12:01 PM..
 1 year ago '11        #14848
ghostridah 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 794 794
 C.R.I.P. said:
Good. This dude has been living off his 2001 rep for a long time, for whatever reason Golden saved him but thats in the past.
Exactly! Time to move on. The Oline has been trash for years
 1 year ago '11        #14849
ghostridah 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 794 794
 Clutch City Kid said:
Kehoe still has some pull with recruits, its all off his PAST but it still worked just ask Bar Milo... but it was for SURE time to move on from him, i respect all hes done and what hes meant to The U but its just time to start over..... so Arnada took 1.3 mill a year?? didnt we offer him more??


:edit: nvrmd we were at 1 mill a year.... hard to beat LSU even if we did match their offer but at the same time Arnada knew what kind of recruiting atmosphere was at The U, coulda been REALLY fun with him here.....i aint mad at the Diaz hire tho, coulda been much worse
Doesn't arnada run a 3-4 similar to goldens scheme? I prefer a blitzing 4-3 like the one Diaz will run
 1 year ago '05        #14850
Clutch City Kid 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$22,660 | Props total: 20244 20244
 ghostridah said:
Doesn't arnada run a 3-4 similar to goldens scheme? I prefer a blitzing 4-3 like the one Diaz will run



BIG difference between how its ran and what Folden and Dorito did with theirs, there are lots of effective 3-4s out there.... i consider Arnada a better DC no question than Diaz but iam still ok with Diaz and his scheme cause it will match up with our athletes imo .... we'll see what kinda of small things he adds to it, thats really what will matter, slight adjustments can make or break lots of schemes.... i will be happy to see us pressuring WRs a lil more again, not sitting back 3 miles away lol
 1 year ago '11        #14852
ghostridah 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 794 794
 Clutch City Kid said:
BIG difference between how its ran and what Folden and Dorito did with theirs, there are lots of effective 3-4s out there.... i consider Arnada a better DC no question than Diaz but iam still ok with Diaz and his scheme cause it will match up with our athletes imo .... we'll see what kinda of small things he adds to it, thats really what will matter, slight adjustments can make or break lots of schemes.... i will be happy to see us pressuring WRs a lil more again, not sitting back 3 miles away lol
Lol true that
 1 year ago '05        #14853
Clutch City Kid 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$22,660 | Props total: 20244 20244
 theU said:



sh*t i really didnt expect that.... they prolly wanted to make sure they had somebody still tied into SFLA area .... hes basically gonna be a glorified recruiter im guessing, he'll have to pull his weight or he'll be gone soon
 1 year ago '07        #14854
theFREAK 3461 heat pts3461
space
avatar space
space
$50,546 | Props total: 29665 29665
Kaaya comin back

 1 year ago '04        #14855
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 2826 2826
 theU said:
Kaaya comin back

Where was he going ? he's just a sophmore.
 1 year ago '07        #14856
theFREAK 3461 heat pts3461
space
avatar space
space
$50,546 | Props total: 29665 29665
 C.R.I.P. said:
Where was he going ? he's just a sophmore.
Exactly.
 1 year ago '11        #14857
ghostridah 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 794 794
A rumor for you:




If true, that would be ANOTHER big move by Richt. Dr. Ivey was named FootballScoop.com's 2013 S&C coach of the year, and two of his disciples were named the 2011 and 2012 S&C coaches of the year. So, in short, the man knows what he's doing. And, with a doctorate to his credit, there would be no concerns of a repeat of Andreu Swasey's inability to pass a training certification test.

We'll see if Richt is able to get Ivey to Coral Gables.
 1 year ago '07        #14859
theFREAK 3461 heat pts3461
space
avatar space
space
$50,546 | Props total: 29665 29665

[tweet - click to view]


[tweet - click to view]


[tweet - click to view]

Mike Rumph tho

.


Last edited by theFREAK; 01-04-2016 at 08:47 AM..
 1 year ago '11        #14860
ghostridah 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 794 794
 theU said:



Mike Rumph tho

.
Damn u always beat me to the post. Lol good hire tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
NFL colin goatpernick plans to leave the nfl
308 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Just when you thought these new rappers couldn't look no weirder...
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
I really cant tell, Is this Ronda Rousey with implants or not?
67 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Well Damn: Stephen A Tryna Get Suspended
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
From Pornstar To Professional Cook On Twitch - Mia Khalifa
40 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Amazing Footage Of Milky Way Galaxy Revealed At The Exact Moment A Ligh..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside WHEN YOU SHOW A GORILLA HIGH ON CRACK A KIDS SWIMMING POOL :mjlol:
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Bronsexual Lonzo Ball uninterested in his meeting with Kobe Bryant
102 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy