Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
217 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 months ago '11        #14841
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 340 340
### Two high-level UM Board of Trustee members said the trustees on the athletics advisory committee, with support from athletic director Blake James, authorized a substantial increase in pay for football a.ssistant coaches, as needed, to hire the best staff possible. That helped lure respected defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski.

Before hiring Manny Diaz on Saturday, Miami made a competitive bid for well-regarded Wisconsin defensive coordinator Dave Aranda, but he took a $1.3 million annual offer from LSU.
 11 months ago '11        #14842
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
 theU said:

For those that missed it
Looking forward to these two next year
 11 months ago '11        #14843
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
The only man with all five University of Miami national championship rings has been dismissed from his job.

UM Sports Hall of Famer and Miami offensive line coach Art Kehoe, either as a player or coach with the program a total of 31 years and one of, if not the, truest Cane there ever was, has been replaced by former Virginia Tech OL coach Stacy Searels.

Kehoe had a three-hour interview on Wednesday with Mark Richt, and continued talking with him afterward. But in the end, Richt released Kehoe.

Contrary to a report put out previously by another outlet, Kehoe was never offered a fundraising job at UM -- or any other job.

I hear from my excellent source that Kehoe might have another opportunity. I believe he definitely had the opportunity before, but he thought he was going to be retained.

God bless you, Art. Will miss you barking on the field, and then slapping me five.
 11 months ago '11        #14844
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
Richt really is cleaning house
 11 months ago '07        #14845
theFREAK 3092 heat pts3092
space
space
$46,268 | Props total: 16326 16326
Ruthless Richt
 11 months ago '04        #14846
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,797 | Props total: 1400 1400
 ghostridah said:
The only man with all five University of Miami national championship rings has been dismissed from his job.

UM Sports Hall of Famer and Miami offensive line coach Art Kehoe, either as a player or coach with the program a total of 31 years and one of, if not the, truest Cane there ever was, has been replaced by former Virginia Tech OL coach Stacy Searels.

Kehoe had a three-hour interview on Wednesday with Mark Richt, and continued talking with him afterward. But in the end, Richt released Kehoe.

Contrary to a report put out previously by another outlet, Kehoe was never offered a fundraising job at UM -- or any other job.

I hear from my excellent source that Kehoe might have another opportunity. I believe he definitely had the opportunity before, but he thought he was going to be retained.

God bless you, Art. Will miss you barking on the field, and then slapping me five.

Good. This dude has been living off his 2001 rep for a long time, for whatever reason Golden saved him but thats in the past.
 11 months ago '05        #14847
Clutch City Kid 81 heat pts81
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 9286 9286
Kehoe still has some pull with recruits, its all off his PAST but it still worked just ask Bar Milo... but it was for SURE time to move on from him, i respect all hes done and what hes meant to The U but its just time to start over..... so Arnada took 1.3 mill a year?? didnt we offer him more??

:edit: nvrmd we were at 1 mill a year.... hard to beat LSU even if we did match their offer but at the same time Arnada knew what kind of recruiting atmosphere was at The U, coulda been REALLY fun with him here.....i aint mad at the Diaz hire tho, coulda been much worse

Last edited by Clutch City Kid; 01-03-2016 at 01:01 PM..
 11 months ago '11        #14848
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Good. This dude has been living off his 2001 rep for a long time, for whatever reason Golden saved him but thats in the past.
Exactly! Time to move on. The Oline has been trash for years
 11 months ago '11        #14849
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Clutch City Kid said:
Kehoe still has some pull with recruits, its all off his PAST but it still worked just ask Bar Milo... but it was for SURE time to move on from him, i respect all hes done and what hes meant to The U but its just time to start over..... so Arnada took 1.3 mill a year?? didnt we offer him more??

:edit: nvrmd we were at 1 mill a year.... hard to beat LSU even if we did match their offer but at the same time Arnada knew what kind of recruiting atmosphere was at The U, coulda been REALLY fun with him here.....i aint mad at the Diaz hire tho, coulda been much worse
Doesn't arnada run a 3-4 similar to goldens scheme? I prefer a blitzing 4-3 like the one Diaz will run
 11 months ago '05        #14850
space
space
 ghostridah said:
Doesn't arnada run a 3-4 similar to goldens scheme? I prefer a blitzing 4-3 like the one Diaz will run

BIG difference between how its ran and what Folden and Dorito did with theirs, there are lots of effective 3-4s out there.... i consider Arnada a better DC no question than Diaz but iam still ok with Diaz and his scheme cause it will match up with our athletes imo .... we'll see what kinda of small things he adds to it, thats really what will matter, slight adjustments can make or break lots of schemes.... i will be happy to see us pressuring WRs a lil more again, not sitting back 3 miles away lol
 11 months ago '11        #14852
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Clutch City Kid said:
BIG difference between how its ran and what Folden and Dorito did with theirs, there are lots of effective 3-4s out there.... i consider Arnada a better DC no question than Diaz but iam still ok with Diaz and his scheme cause it will match up with our athletes imo .... we'll see what kinda of small things he adds to it, thats really what will matter, slight adjustments can make or break lots of schemes.... i will be happy to see us pressuring WRs a lil more again, not sitting back 3 miles away lol
Lol true that
 11 months ago '05        #14853
space
space
 theU said:

sh*t i really didnt expect that.... they prolly wanted to make sure they had somebody still tied into SFLA area .... hes basically gonna be a glorified recruiter im guessing, he'll have to pull his weight or he'll be gone soon
 11 months ago '07        #14854
space
space
Kaaya comin back

[tweet - click to view]

11 months ago '04        #14855
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,797 | Props total: 1400 1400
 theU said:
Kaaya comin back

Where was he going ? he's just a sophmore.
 11 months ago '07        #14856
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Where was he going ? he's just a sophmore.
Exactly.
 11 months ago '11        #14857
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
A rumor for you:

If true, that would be ANOTHER big move by Richt. Dr. Ivey was named FootballScoop.com's 2013 S&C coach of the year, and two of his disciples were named the 2011 and 2012 S&C coaches of the year. So, in short, the man knows what he's doing. And, with a doctorate to his credit, there would be no concerns of a repeat of Andreu Swasey's inability to pass a training certification test.

We'll see if Richt is able to get Ivey to Coral Gables.
 11 months ago '07        #14859
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Mike Rumph tho

Last edited by theFREAK; 01-04-2016 at 09:47 AM..
 11 months ago '11        #14860
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
 theU said:

Mike Rumph tho

Damn u always beat me to the post. Lol good hire tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago