Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside ARIANA GRANDE and MADONNA TWERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 2 - Girl who was bullied kills herself in front of her family
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Conor McGregor Speaks on Boxing License & Next Move
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,785 | Props total: 1381 1381
yeah i couldnt find no downloadable video on him
 09-28-2006, 08:50 AM         #122
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
graig cooper ??? what position is he at ?

09-28-2006, 08:53 AM         #123
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Mike Farrell
Rivals.com Football Recruiting

Related Links:
Rivals.com Prep School Top 50

The 2006 Rivals.com prep school player rankings for the recruiting class of 2007 are out, and while it's not as star-studded a group as 2006, there are plenty of players who will make an immediate impact next year and beyond. Led by New Berlin (N.Y.) Milford Academy Academy running back Graig Cooper, this year's crop is loaded with speed.

According to his coach, Cooper has added speed since high school.
Cooper, who signed with Miami in February out of Memphis (Tenn.) Melrose has been tearing things up at Milford. According to Milford head coach Bill Chaplick, Cooper has stepped up his game a notch.

"Coop is averaging more than 15 yards-per-carry through four games and has added an extra step of speed since high school," he said of his 5-foot-11, 185-pounder. "If he's not the best running back out there I'd like to see who is."

Cooper's backfield mate is former Harrisburg (Pa.) Bishop McDevitt running back LeSean McCoy, a much more hyped prospect coming out of high school. McCoy will also head off to Miami to play college ball.

[pic - click to view]

09-28-2006, 09:06 AM         #124
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 28, 2006

CaneSport.com Staff

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room
Glenn Sharpe Q&A

Q: What is this team's mindset?

Sharpe: We had a good week of practice. We're feeling very confident. Houston is an undefeated team, so we're just trying to look ahead to defeating Houston.

Q: Talk about Houston's offense.

Sharpe: They do a lot of things well. Their receivers are pretty explosive. A lot of them are pretty quick, fast dudes. They have a couple of tall dudes. The quarterback is very accurate, is also very smart. So we're going to have our hands full with those guys.

Q: What have you seen from their offense on film?

Sharpe: From what we've seen on film they do a lot of shifting and motion, displaced personnel.

Q: How tough is it coming off that Louisville loss?

Sharpe: I think the team, we're pretty confident. Everyone's feeling good about themselves. We're just looking forward to the Houston game

Q: How do you get back on track?

Sharpe: Just focus, not quitting, everyone staying together and believing in one another.

Q: Is it hard to focus with all the negativity in the media and with the fans?

Sharpe: We're not letting all the outside stuff affect how we play the game and affect our togetherness and unity as a football team.

Q: The media is saying you guys quit in the second half vs. Louisville.

Sharpe: That's their opinion. We know that wasn't our mindset. Things just didn't work out. We've had a good week of practice, the whole team is feeling confident and we're more than willing and able to go out and defeat Houston.

Q: Players say the word `finish' is big this week. What does `finish' mean to you?

Sharpe: Finishing is doing all the things you have to do for four quarters to get a win. That's what we plan on doing.

Q: Was there a problem with confidence against Louisville?

Sharpe: I don't think our confidence was lacking. We probably just didn't finish the game out as we should have done. That's what we focused on more last week (in practice), just finishing.
 09-28-2006, 08:06 PM         #125
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 28, 2006

CaneSport.com Staff

Coach Larry Coker said after this afternoon's practice that left tackle Reggie Youngblood is "not likely" to start on Saturday.

What is holding Youngblood back?

"He's been out with an injury, is a little bit rusty," Coker said. "He'll play a lot.

"Plus Chris Rutledge is doing a good job."

Coker said freshman Jason Fox could play both left and right tackle in the game, depending on when Youngblood is in the game.

Fox started UM's first two games at right tackle but played left tackle against Louisville when Youngblood was sidelined.

The team used Rutledge at right tackle in that game.

* Coker said freshman Dedrick Epps "has the ability" to see significant action with Chris Zellner sidelined.

"We've got him ready," Coker said. "I expect him to play Saturday."

* Coker said Jon Peattie is doing a good job in practices the last two weeks.

* Coker again hedged on who would start at tailback. Javarris James could see his first career start.

"Both (James and Charlie Jones) will play," Coker said. "Javarris will play, and he may start."
 10 years ago '04        #126
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Damn Coker stop being so fu*kin indecisive....

Youngblood should play...and he should stop switichin Jason Fox around kid will be an Stud at RT if they dont f*ck his development up and Javarris James should start, we gave Charlie time but he aint cuttin it.

and Randy Shannon needs to come off Romeo Davis/Glenn Cook and put in Darryl Sharpton and stop fu*kin around
 09-29-2006, 08:21 AM         #127
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 29, 2006

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Harland Gunn bioVideo highlights

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Omaha (Neb.) Central High School OL and Cane commitment Harland Gunn has helped his team to a 3-2 record this year.

He's playing both ways.

And is dominating on both sides of the ball -- he has nine sacks on defense.

"Last game I had four sacks," he said. "We won, 20-6."

Gunn is talking regularly with Cane offensive line coach Mario Cristobal.

"I talk to Miami coaches every week, update them on games," he said. "Coach Cristobal is who I talk to most. We talk for quite a bit, about how things are going, about the family, stuff like that. He's a pretty cool person. He's cool just like everybody else, just cool."

Of UM's 1-2 start to the year, Gunn says, "Sometimes you start off with a shaky start. It's just bumps and bruises, that's all."

Gunn says Nebraska continues to recruit him and has called the school for him.

"But I didn't talk to them," he says.

He is solid to the Canes.

Gunn plans to set up an official visit to Miami for November or December.

"That'll be the only visit I take," he said.

Could this offensive line stud wind up with his school's sack record?

Asked the record number of sacks in his school's history, Gunn said, "I don't even know. I need to check, though."
 09-29-2006, 08:34 AM         #128
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gunn says Nebraska continues to recruit him and has called the school for him.

"But I didn't talk to them," he says.

Gunn plans to set up an official visit to Miami for November or December.

"That'll be the only visit I take," he said.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #129
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
Harland Gunn...that n*ggas name sounds nasty
 10 years ago '04        #130
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
he is nasty...dude is the fastest OL ive ever seen
 09-29-2006, 02:39 PM         #131
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The truth is our record wont hurt us recruting as firing Coker without a Head Coach waitin in the wing. If theres a head coach search then thats when you lose people
 09-29-2006, 06:55 PM         #132
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think the program can get anywhere until cokers a.ss is gone

9-3 might be aiight somewhere else but dat sh*t dont cut it at the U
 10-02-2006, 10:14 PM         #133
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
October 2, 2006

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Jay Smith bioVideo highlights

Virginia Beach (Va.) Kempsville WR Jay Smith got a call from coach Larry Coker late last week.

"He asked if I wanted to commit right on the phone," Smith said. "I said I'd sit down with my family and see what I want to do."

There's good reason Coker asked Smith if he wanted to commit.

This standout receiver says there's a "pretty high" chance he'll be a Hurricane when it's all said and done.

He'll "most likely" make his official announcement on his birthday Oct. 26.

"That's what I've wanted to do since the beginning," Smith said.

Smith says the only thing that could stand between him and a commitment to UM that day is how an official visit goes.

He is in the process of trying to set up his visit for this weekend's game against North Carolina, but he says it could be anytime this month that he arrives in Coral Gables.

"I haven't come to a decision yet because I want to make a decision after I visit," he says. "After I take my visit to Miami I'll know. I'll see how it is, how the environment is."

Smith says other schools still in contention are Tennessee, NC State, Notre Dame and Virginia Tech.

Why might Miami be the right fit for Smith?

"I've always liked Miami as a kid growing up," he said. "I've always wanted to play there, see how it is."

UM receivers coach Marques Mosely is recruiting Smith, and they speak regularly.

"He says that I'm a great route-runner and I block real well," Smith said. "He likes what I do at receiver."

Mosely attended one of Smith's games this season, a 13-0 loss. Smith's team is 3-1, and his best game was an eight catch, one touchdown performance.

If Smith does choose UM, he has his family's blessing.

"My dad talks with coach Mosely," Smith said. "He and my mom love coach Mosely. They think he's a great coach. They think that would be a good place for me."
 10-02-2006, 10:15 PM         #134
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
October 2, 2006

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Damien Berry bioVideo highlights

Belle Glade (Fla.) Glades Central High School DB and Cane commitment Damien Berry was in Gainesville this weekend as an invited recruit at The Swamp.

He attended with teammates Deonte Thompson and Ernest McCoy.

"It was a nice game, we were just chilling," Berry said.

He says UM fans shouldn't read into the fact that he was there.

"A game is a game -- I'm still committed to Miami," Berry said. "I was just there to watch the game."

But that didn't stop UF coaches from getting in Berry's ear while he was there.

"I talked to coach Doc Holliday while I was there," Berry said. "He said `I want you to keep thinking about the Florida Gators.'"

So, is Berry thinking about the Gators?

"Nah," he says.

Berry said he will set up his official visit to UM at some point this week.

* In his team's last game, Berry had 115 yards rushing and two touchdowns. He had three other scores called back by penalty -- one of those was a 61-yarder.
 10-02-2006, 10:15 PM         #135
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
forreal dudes vandalized larry cokers house?!?
 10 years ago '04        #136
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
damn rakim...i cant ever give yo a.ss props but you know i appreciate this sh*t
 10-02-2006, 10:45 PM         #137
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it aint nothin man, aslong as people rep Tha U its all good
 10-02-2006, 10:47 PM         #138
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
October 1, 2006

CaneSport.com Staff

A day after Miami's 14-13 win over Houston, coach Larry Coker said it was a much-needed victory.

"This was a very good win for us, one we needed for our program," Coker said. "Our players needed to make some positive things happen. It was a team win we needed."

The star of the game was tailback Javarris James, who rushed for a freshman record 148 yards.

"Javarris is a special, special player," Coker said. "And I was really impressed the way Charlie Jones came in and contributed. He really came in at a key time for us and contributed."

Coker said he was also pleased with the team's attitude on offense other than a "horrendous" second quarter that was marred by penalties.

"We gave ourselves no chance in the second quarter offensively, but the thing that was encouraging was the offense and defense were encouraging each other, stayed together," Coker said. "That was an encouraging thing."

Coker said of the defensive play that, "It was a tremendous game. [Houston] is good enough that they're going to make some plays. For our defense to hold them to 80 yards rushing, doing a great job stopping the run as they have all year long, and to hold them to under 300 yards total offense was a tremendous performance by our defense."

Coker singled out a few defensive players for praise: Kareem Brown, Bryan Pata, Calais Campbell, Baraka Atkins, Lovon Ponder and Brandon Meriweather.

"There were a lot of great efforts from our team," Coker said. "They have so much misdirection and opportunities they can give that you have to do a great job with team defense.

"If you told me we'd have four sacks against this team I'd have been a little bit surprised because of the quickness they have getting rid of the football. And also, other than the sacks, we had a lot of pressures, made the quarterback move. He's as good as I've seen in a while. To pressure him was very, very important."

Miami was penalized 10 times for 90 yards in the game.

"Ten penalties was huge, and two turnovers," Coker said. "[That gave them] opportunities for cheap scores."

Up next for Miami is North Carolina.

"North Carolina is coming here for the second year in a row, took us to the wire [a year ago]," Coker said. "A blocked punt was somewhat the difference in the game last year. We had a great second half.

"North Carolina has had their struggles also, obviously. They need a win, we need a win. We do have them at home. We were third in the country two years ago and lost to North Carolina. It's going to be a challenge for us."

* There several pro-Coker and anti-Coker banners flown above the Orange Bowl on Saturday.

Coker was asked if he noticed them.

"One of the players pointed it out to me -- I'm not suiting him up any more," Coker joked, adding, "No, I didn't see it. No players pointed anything out to me. My opinion of that is this is college football. Personally no, I don't like it. But we have great fans here. They love this school, want this school to win -- certainly no more than I do or our players do. I really don't have a big take on it. I don't worry about it, think about it. When it was fourth and two inches I didn't look up and see what the banner was saying.

"But I do understand it. I'm fine with it."

Coker was then asked if, after a win like this, the team can get back to just playing football and not hearing as much about Coker and his job security.

"Well, I don't think it will be [like that] -- that's always going to be there," Coker said. "They fired Barry Switzer at Oklahoma. He'd won a few games. There's always going to be a buzz around a program like this. The thing I want to do is make sure the players know that I'm into coaching the team. It's not about me, it never has been. It's about them and their performance and competing and being as good as we can be. We're not as good as we can be. We're going to be a lot better.

"I don't want their focus to leave that part of it and get into the negative. There are a lot of negative people in this world. I just choose not to be part of it."

* Coker also said he doesn't anticipate taking away the redshirt of kicker Matt Bosher despite Jon Peattie's struggles. Coker said if Peattie continues to have problems that the team would look to transfer Daren Daly or walkon Francesco Zampogna.

Coker said, based on practices, that "Jon Peattie's our best kicker." He added, "He's missed three straight field goals that are makeable. I'd like to redshirt Bosher. Now, would it be Daly or Francesco? Those would be the guys that move into the mix [if Peattie continues to struggle]."

Coker didn't rule out the possibility that Peattie will be replaced for the next game.

"We can't continue to miss field goals and win these games," Coker said.

Asked why Bosher isn't ready to play, Coker said, "He's a true freshman. Could he be ready? Yeah, if we said, `You're our kicker, go,' he can get ready. Now, he will make a difference. He's going to be a great kicker for us. But I don't feel like we need to [use him] now. If I felt he's better than what we're doing, certainly we'd do it."

* Coker said freshman Richard Gordon has made the move from tight end to defensive line.

"We've moved Richard to defense," Coker said. "Richard is going to be a defensive end or inside player for us. He's a 4.4 guy, is 260 pounds. We need to find a place [for him]. That's been my focus the last two weeks, trying to get exciting players on the field. A Javarris James, Sam Shields, get those guys on the field that can make plays for us.

Here's what else Coker was talking about:

10-02-2006, 10:48 PM         #139
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Q: How did it come about that Derron Thomas came in at the end of the game?

Coker: Derron brings another dimension to the table. He's got a lot of speed and quickness. He's not quite as physical as the other two. Derron is a good player. But you can't just get everyone ready, get everyone snaps. If you have someone like Javarris, you need to let him run. You may remember the play when (Javarris) was grabbed in the open field and twisted back. He got a thigh bruise in that particular incident. So he wasn't really full speed late in the game or he'd have been in there.

Q: When did you decide not to play Tyrone Moss?

Coker: During the game. I felt like he wasn't ready to play from the standpoint of physically. He still has some concerns. He doesn't want to let us know that.

Q: You played Moss against Louisville and then had a bye week. What changed physically in that time?

Coker: I don't know that anything changed physically. You can't get everybody ready. Our two best backs now, we feel like, are Javarris James and Charlie Jones. They'll get the bulk of the work. We need to play the best combinations we can to win games. This is not a time to experiment.

Q: There was a lot of pressure on this team to get the win against Houston.

Coker: I felt like it was pretty heavy, like it was too heavy. I told the players `Lift the weight off. Let's play and have fun.' Coach [Randy] Shannon was showing me tape of defensive guys celebrating together, having fun, enjoying the game. This is college football. It's the University of Miami. If you can't have fun playing college football here, you can't enjoy Christmas, Hanukkah or whatever we celebrate at Miami. I wanted them to relax a little bit, and I think we were able to do that.

Q: This team is dealing with a lot of adversity. For some of these players that might be a new thing.

Coker: Maybe so, adversity at this level. It's one thing in the local gazette. It's another if you're on SportsCenter, major papers. It's a different scale.

Q: You got a big defensive play on the fumble recovery.

Coker: That's exactly right. A big play where we let them out of the hole was the fade down the boundary on third-and-13. I thought we had them on the ropes at that time. We allowed them out. I'm not saying they would have put the game away (if not for the fumble), but it would have made the challenge a little more difficult. That was a huge play for us. We felt like even with that style of offense, as proficient as they are, if we could make them go the hard way, not let them establish the run and pass, that we could make a play and create that. We expect to, when we need to make a play on offense or defense, to make that play and give us a chance to win the game. The defense comes up big. And [then] the offense drives to win the game.

Q: In your six years as head coach at Miami, have you had a bigger call than that fourth-and-inches?

Coker: Maybe not. The fake punt against Florida State in the Orange Bowl, had that not worked we'd have probably lost that game. That was a 10-win season for us. That was a huge play. This was such a big call not for me, but for the entire team. Our team, defense and offense, they really, really, really needed this and wanted this. For us to punt at that time -- first of all, I didn't want them to get the football back. Our defense had played too well to lose this game late in the game. If we don't make the fourth down, the other part of that is they're in field goal range -- if they kick a field goal and we hold them, we still have time. But if they go the length of the field and kick a field goal, now you have no time. I don't know that there was a bigger call.

Q: Was there much deliberation on the sidelines about going for it during the timeout? Were you steadfast that you'd go for it?

Coker: No, I wasn't steadfast from the word go that we'd go for it. I really took the cue from the players. They were very adamant about it. Most of the time I don't do that, because players on fourth-and-82 want to go for it -- `Oh, we can make this.' But it was the right thing to do. I would have challenged the spot, it was not a very good spot if you look at the replay. We're a good half yard to a yard beyond and the spot was `Wow.' But the football gods shined on us.

Q: James Bryant came through with a touchdown.

Coker: James is a very upbeat, energetic, psycho-type player. He's very talented. He wasn't playing much on defense. I feel there's a place on offense for that type personality. Plus he's done it before. He contributed last night and will continue to do that. He's a very talented player, just needs to play more under control.

Q: Did you see Bryant after the game?

Coker: He was high-fiving the crowd or something. We were all in good spirits last night. It was certainly a high for us.

Q: Bryant came to you after the Louisville game and asked to be moved from linebacker to fullback?

Coker: Yes. My process after the Louisville game was `Who are our playmakers?' You have all these freshmen playing. You're getting ready to play Florida State. Sam Shields, this guy and that guy are ready. Well, you don't know that until they play. Javarris James, for example, should have played more against Florida State. But, really, did you know that then? So [Bryant] did come to me, `Coach, I just want to play, help the team, get a chance for playing time.' Certainly he's going to help us. He's a very talented athlete.

Q: Is the theme now that yes, we won, but there were a lot of mistakes?

Coker: There's no doubt about it. That's what's good about a win, is that now you can really underscore that. They know what the score was, that we won. Talking to coach [Mario] Cristobal -- on the offensive line we really played hard. We didn't play as well as we can, but that's okay. That's why we're here as coaches, to help get those things right. Now, when you win, it sets a more positive environment to correct things. The penalties have got to be corrected. On special teams, the fliers coming down, we have to give our punt returners more of a chance to catch the football. There's a lot of technical things we need to get better at.

Q: With Kyle Wright playing poorly, did you give any thought to putting Kirby Freeman in?

Coker: I wouldn't agree with that, him being poor. He had the one interception, Greg Olsen ran a poor route on the other interception. Kyle's got to throw a better ball, but statistically he played as well as this other guy [Kevin Kolb] did. The other guy's a Heisman Trophy candidate with that style of offense. You look at key first downs [Wright] made. I wouldn't agree he played poorly.

Q: So you didn't think about benching Kyle?

Coker: He didn't have a good second quarter. Kyle is our starting quarterback. You look at the total outcome of the game, and you always think about your options. But I felt Kyle would play well in the second half, and he did. The 85-yard drive, the play to Lance Leggett ... you don't want to roll the dice too many times.

Q: That third-and-24 pass completion to Leggett, how many quarterbacks in the country can make that throw?

Coker: Not many. Especially with the pressure on. We have a penalty that puts us in dire straights. But a great throw, and Lance Leggett is a guy that's really stepping his game up. He worked extremely hard in the off-season. Now you like to see it pay off. From an offensive schematic standpoint, we have to get the ball to these guys more. Sam Shields and Ryan Hill and those guys are exciting players. We've got to devise and get the ball to those guys more. The thing about this game, we ran the ball so well it kept the ball away from their offense. That was a huge part of the game. We got the ball to the receivers enough that they made some big plays. It was good to see Khalil Jones step up and make a nice play late in the game. We've got to be in more of an attacking mode with those wide receivers because they're too good. You haven't seen that, but I see it every day [in practice]. I know what we need to do to be the team we need to be to win some of these other football games.

10-02-2006, 10:49 PM         #140
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Q: With younger guys playing, does that light a fire under the veterans?

Coker: Well, that's going to be up to them. Really it's the business side of it. I love all of them. But you have to put the playmakers [on the field]. No. 5, who watched the game last night that wouldn't say, `That guy's pretty good?' All I do is encourage. You have a role, contribute. We played a ton of guys on defense last night. Guys were giving effort, effort, effort. You have your opportunity, you have to take advantage of it.

Q: You've been at Oklahoma and Ohio State. The firestorm around you now -- are fans here any different than they were at those places?

Coker: Not really. You're expected to win. People have opinions. My old college coach said there are five percent of people in the world that hate motherhood. So you're going to have a lot of against-sters in the world. If you can't handle that, go do something else. I respect people's opinions. I just choose not to be a part of [negativity].

Q: Greg Olsen is really struggling. How much of that is mental?

Coker: All that kind of stuff is mental. I've seen him drop one pass before this season, and that was a pass when he had a broken hand at North Carolina. He just doesn't drop them. Greg Olsen's a great player. He needs to relax and play.

Q: Leggett had two big catches, but no touchdowns. Does the receiver corps need someone to get into the end zone to get morale up?

Coker: Yeah, but all in all as long as we get in the end zone [it's fine]. There's no gimme's in football. Their goal line defense has been really good. Oklahoma State had the ball on the one-yard line and didn't score with a chance to win the game. I would like [the receivers to catch touchdowns], and I believe it's going to happen. We have to do more to give them those opportunities. It'll happen. You really can't press.

Q: Are the receivers pressing?

Coker: Not at all. Those guys are pretty happy. Especially the young guys. They came here out of high school last year, come here, they're out here on the field. They're pretty happy.

Q: Is Bruce Johnson going to remain the starter over Randy Phillips?

Coker: Maybe. We'll evaluate the tape and see how he played. I think he did pretty well.

Q: Do you think guys will just relax and play now?

Coker: Hopefully they do relax more. And by that I mean play with the confidence they need. That's going to be the key. We can't take anything for granted. We have to play hard every week.

Q: Kenny Phillips led the team with 11 tackles. Talk about his play.

Coker: [He played] good at times, and not so good at times. There were a couple of opportunities in the pass game where Kenny was a little out of position. But run-wise Kenny did a great job tackling. You talk about that, a safety's making tackles so you're not doing the job up front. But those safeties fit in, they're linebackers in certain defensive schemes. He did a great job tackling.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
313 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Budden calls Hov his idol on IG,
59 comments
1 day ago