Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '08        #13921
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
i would love to see how these kids will play with the right coaches
 2 years ago '05        #13922
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,894 | Props total: 289 289
oh no duke
 2 years ago '05        #13923
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
listening to don bailey jr interview folden on 560 right now talking about the improvement from last yrs bowl to this year

jesus wtf
 2 years ago '11        #13924
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,580 | Props total: 340 340
The defense held in the second half. Dukes fumble and poor offensive play calling blew the game. Point blank period duke is fragile and isn't a every down back. If it wasn't for his fumble most likely south Carolina doesn't score in the second half. I hate the coaches as much as anyone but you can't blame the loss on the defense this time
 2 years ago '05        #13925
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 ghostridah said:
The defense held in the second half. Dukes fumble and poor offensive play calling blew the game. Point blank period duke is fragile and isn't a every down back. If it wasn't for his fumble most likely south Carolina doesn't score in the second half. I hate the coaches as much as anyone but you can't blame the loss on the defense this time
defense was not that bad, but thats not saying much

but it all comes down to coaching, a soft zone coverage

how the hell do you explain having a lb covering their best WR in the slot, subpar qb and still ate good against the d

then you have the final drive, this is a coaching staff that has been all about giving up short chunks of yardage instead of getting beat by a long play, they are content giving up yardage long as they can hold them to fgs

this is the basis of your defense, so if that is what you have been coaching / preaching since the moment you have stepped foot on campus how the fu*k are you gonna expect your defense to make a stop when it matters to give your offense a chance
 2 years ago '11        #13926
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
defense was not that bad, but thats not saying much

but it all comes down to coaching, a soft zone coverage

how the hell do you explain having a lb covering their best WR in the slot, subpar qb and still ate good against the d

then you have the final drive, this is a coaching staff that has been all about giving up short chunks of yardage instead of getting beat by a long play, they are content giving up yardage long as they can hold them to fgs

this is the basis of your defense, so if that is what you have been coaching / preaching since the moment you have stepped foot on campus how the fu*k are you gonna expect your defense to make a stop when it matters to give your offense a chance
I agree man just tired of the losses. Should have passed the ball more also like on that drive on the Dorset td. Smh whole staff needs to be fired
 2 years ago '05        #13927
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Mother of Star Duke Johnson Says Majority of Team Would Transfer
38 minutes ago

Miami's all-time leading rusher Duke Johnson announced on Sunday that he was leaving for the NFL and many of his teammates also would like to leave the program according to his mother. Cassandra Prophet-Mitchell posted on her Facebook page that players would like to transfer out of Miami following their 6-7 season. "IF THOSE BOYS CAN TRANSER AND DIDN'T HAVE TO SIT OUT A YEAR.....Majority of the team would not be there," she wrote in a response to a fan's comment. Head coach Al Golden has his hands full with trying to keep the program together during the offseason with a very negative vibe surrounding the program.
clive walford also made some comments about golden, think it was a interview for channel 7 sports extra, think it aired yesterday

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by Deeangoe; 12-29-2014 at 03:25 PM..
 12-29-2014, 08:29 PM         #13928
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deeangoe said:
clive walford also made some comments about golden, think it was a interview for channel 7 sports extra, think it aired yesterday

It takes a player to state something we already know and it's somehow supposed to be suprising to us. I'm relieved. Instead of players who were there decades ago talking sh*t you got players right after they enter the draft badmouthing the scheme and coach

Time to wake up
 2 years ago '05        #13929
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 3742 3742
how yall feel bout Duke's mommas comments
 2 years ago '05        #13930
Clutch City Kid 80 heat pts80
space
space
$16,701 | Props total: 9118 9118
 Junior G said:

that they are true, if the fans cant even stand watching these coaches on the sidelines imagine what it would feel like to actually have these guys order you around and make u look stupid infront of HELLA people!!! i love The U but this has gone WAAAAAY too far and our TE's comments confirm it even more.... i just cant understand how our AD can sit back and be "ok" with all of this, i makes ZERO sense and everyone else can see it
 2 years ago '04        #13931
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Junior G said:
momma ain't lying

she prolly couldnt wait to unleash her true feelings now that duke is out of there
 2 years ago '05        #13932
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 3742 3742
robert knowles a beast ...if yall can get him in thats a good look
 2 years ago '08        #13933
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
 Junior G said:
robert knowles a beast ...if yall can get him in thats a good look
we have about 10 other beasts on the roster and with proper coaching all of them can flourish in NFL but aint sh*t gonna happen with Golden here.

Williams is gone

Scarlett, Mullins are next
Waters wants to transfer

this sh*t is sad
 2 years ago '11        #13934
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
At one point, before West Orange running back Dexter Williams de-committed from Miami on Jan.2, Walton said he, Scarlett and Williams talked about forming a great trio of backs at Miami like Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee and Frank Gore.

Then, Walton said, the comments made late last month by Duke Johnson’s mother, Cassandra Prophet Mitchell, claiming the majority of players at UM would leave if not for NCAA transfer rules, put a scare into some recruits. Walton said Williams told him that is the reason he chose to de-commit.
 2 years ago '11        #13935
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
Not a good look at all
 2 years ago '05        #13936
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Plenty of fire al golden signs at the national championship

Also some one actually flew a banner that read "the U part 3 shalala / bot k!lled Miami football

Sheesh
 2 years ago '05        #13937
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
"I appreciate coach Singletary for playing me in a 4-3 to show what I can do!
....In college they asked me to play a two gap. I'm just thankful to coach Singletary for playing a 4-3"
chickillo at the east west shrine game

tryna find other tidbits

NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah had lauded Chickillo for his work during the week's four practices. The teams played base 4-3 defenses in the game, and Chickillo was able to show off after spending most of the season as an end in a 3-4 set.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000459846/Anthony-Chickillo-interview
there really is no hope with our coaching staff

Last edited by Deeangoe; 01-17-2015 at 06:55 PM..
 2 years ago '11        #13938
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Deeangoe said:

tryna find other tidbits

Yup a bunch of clueless idiots
 2 years ago '04        #13939
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Deeangoe said:

tryna find other tidbits

3-9 season coming up
 2 years ago '06        #13940
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 214 214
Any recruiting updates? I'm depressed as hell right now as a canes fan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
16 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
196 comments
2 days ago