Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA David Stern: There Was Never A Chris Paul To Lakers Trade To 'Void'
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '06        #13881
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,695 | Props total: 12228 12228
golden has the same record as randy shannon
 2 years ago '05        #13882
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,687 | Props total: 3795 3795
from randy's fence around south florida to the golden route to success...you guys too much
 2 years ago '05        #13883
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 ThaReapa420 said:
But but but... Miami would drill Virginia how dare FSU play them closely
man i knew better, i knew that sh*t last week was just a fu*king mirage, I'm so glad that we didn't beat y'all

miami has inconsistency shown the ability to win winnable games, they have these huge let downs, i remember telling one of my best friends who's an fsu fan last yr after the game, imagine if we woulda gone to tally and beaten fsu, we woulda been undefeated and top 5 ranking, but the next week even after beating the best team on ur schedule, we end up doing something stupid like losing the games that we lose, duke, va tech, negating all you accomplished by beating fsu

2 years ago '05        #13884
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
looks like were stuck with folden and co.

thank god shalala is leaving, but we also need a new ad

WEDNESDAY BUZZ COLUMN

Regardless of how this season ends, the University of Miami indicated this week that it wants Al Golden to remain the Hurricanes’ football coach, which isn’t a surprise but should end any speculation about the matter. Asked this week whether Golden will return as coach next season, UM athletic director Blake James made clear he will.

“Al is our coach and will continue to be our coach,” James said.

With Golden under contract through Feb. 1, 2020, the only way he does not return next season is if he decides to leave for another job, which would be surprising.

Meanwhile, James said in October that excluding cases of rules violations, he likes his coaches to have the authority to choose their a.ssistants and Golden is "the one that needs to have the power to make all those [staffing] decisions, the specifics of it.”

James said Monday he was “disappointed” but not “discouraged” by Saturday’s loss at Virginia and likes the “progress made in the last month” before that game.

“It’s a building process; it’s not a flipping of the switch,” James said. “Anybody watching would be disappointed with the results on Saturday night. With that said, I’m committed to getting our program back to the top. Al is committed to getting the program back to the top.

“Sometimes you take a few steps forward and might take a step back. That’s the reality of life. We’re experiencing that, but I’m confident we’re going in the right direction.”

In fact, James said is “very encouraged” about the program: “We have a very bright future ahead of us. You see a quarterback like Brad Kaaya. How can you not be excited about the future of Hurricane football? [And defensively], there are tremendous improvements that unfortunately has gone a little unnoticed. Credit to everyone on that side of the ball with Al and [coordinator] Mark [D’Onofrio].”

Yes, James is aware that some fans are angry and want change.

“If people weren’t upset about a loss, you probably have a bigger concern because that means they have grown to accept it,” he said. “Nobody here accepts losses and I wouldn’t expect anything less of our fans.

“Do I get emails after losses? I do. I get emails from people that are very supportive, people pushing us to continue down the road of building this back to where it needs to be and others very passionate and upset and need to voice their frustration, and I understand that. It’s great to have such a passionate fan base. We want to continue to grow that. I hope everyone understands it’s a process.”

James said no donors have said they will stop donating because of unhappiness with the football program. “We’ve seen significant growth [with donations] even though we haven’t had the type of success we’ve had historically [on the field],” he said.

CHATTER

### James said if UM beats Pittsburgh to finish 7-5, bowl games in the Bronx, N.Y. (the Pinstripe Bowl) or El Paso, Tx. (the Sun Bowl) would be “more likely" for the Hurricanes than bowls in "Nashville or Charlotte. If we are able to win on Saturday, I would say New York wouldn’t be surprising. We would be a great fit for them and they feel we would be a great fit. So much depends on Saturday.”

James said playing the Gators --- something that could happen in either the Music City Bowl in Nashville or the Independence Bowl in Shreveport, Louisiana -- “is a possibility” and would be “great” as well.

### When comparing the UM and FSU programs, here is one tiny, frustrating snapshot from a Canes perspective: FSU’s five-star defensive back (sophomore Jalen Ramsey, the No. 3 corner in the 2013 class) created havoc against UM and has two picks, three sacks, a blocked extra point and has become a difference-maker recently.

Conversely, UM’s five-star defensive back (junior Tracy Howard, No. 1 corner in 2012) hasn’t started a game all season after starting 12 last year – “I would have never thought” that would happen, he said Tuesday --- and estimated he played just a dozen snaps against Virginia. He said he won’t leave school early or transfer.

Howard said he doesn’t know why he’s not playing more, but we’re told UM loves the skill sets of Artie Burns and Corn Elder and believe they have earned more time. And Howard’s average speed has been an issue at times.
 2 years ago '11        #13885
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 341 341
 Deeangoe said:
looks like were stuck with folden and co.

thank god shalala is leaving, but we also need a new ad
Wow. That's bs
 2 years ago '06        #13886
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
sh*ts a joke. if we had any paper or AD who gave a fu*k he would fire this fool at the end of the game no matter the score. get a real coach on here and we would r*pe regardless. butch davis is there willing to work for whatever game over . smh
 2 years ago '05        #13887
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
puppet boy blake aint firing no one, less that troll gives the order

its easy to see this team has quit on this coaching staff, and a change needs to be made
 2 years ago '04        #13888
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,798 | Props total: 1401 1401
Thank You Pitt.
 2 years ago '11        #13889
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 341 341
Fire golden now!!!!!
 2 years ago '14        #13890
qtipp73 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$1,985 | Props total: 576 576

I visit the Miami board for the first time and I see a bunch of crying. Two weeks ago yall was mighty bold saying FSU was going down. Now you guys realize where you really stand again after those fallacies of being "back".
 2 years ago '11        #13891
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 149 149
What's that Dalvin Cook Joe Yearby stat count now????
 2 years ago '05        #13892
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Everybody knew Cook was better.....he's just more gifted...i know these miami guys knew too they was just talkin sh*t because he's their guy. i understand that.....yearby is good though dont get me wrong.

Last edited by Junior G; 11-30-2014 at 09:58 AM..
 2 years ago '07        #13893
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Miami Football is DEAD.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!! IM NOT GIVING ANOTHER DIME

IM RENEWING MY WALLET.
 2 years ago '05        #13894
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Miami Football is DEAD.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!! IM NOT GIVING ANOTHER DIME

IM RENEWING MY WALLET.
its sad, this is the first year that i did not go to a game, i almost last minute wanted to go to the fsu, but i a.ssure that was more of a tailgating scene that a bunch of friends where gonna go, and not to mention bunch of bi*ches out here

and i expect to do the same next year, until these idiots are fired

if i spend money on ne thing, its the basketball team, they are doing their thing if you haven't been keeping up, they deserve my money, larranaga is the best thing to happened to u of miami basketball whilst folden and co. are the worst thing to happen in football, larranaga in 4 years won the acc in a basketball heavy conference where we were expected to be bottom dwellers, and ever year he has us competing and this year looking like another run, folden can't even win the coastal even after averaging the 2nd best recruiting class in the acc
 2 years ago '04        #13895
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
our only hope is that some school offers golden a head coaching position and he accepts

please someone take him off our hands, i beg you
 2 years ago '05        #13896
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
our only hope is that some school offers golden a head coaching position and he accepts

please someone take him off our hands, i beg you
hes not going ne where

infact i already know what his excuses will be, we lost to a ranked louisville team, a 9 win nebraska, the acc coastal champs in ga tech, the possible national champion in fsu, we had a really tough schedule there

and we also had a top 15 statistically speaking defense, so yes we are getting better
 11-30-2014, 03:38 PM         #13897
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qtipp73 said:

I visit the Miami board for the first time and I see a bunch of crying. Two weeks ago yall was mighty bold saying FSU was going down. Now you guys realize where you really stand again after those fallacies of being "back".
We knew this would happen tho. They were playing better up to the fsu game and put everything in that. After they lost that was pretty much their season given the win loss. They're just being coached like sh*t right now on top of playing bad.

FSU almost did lose. What's happening now doesn't change that.
 11-30-2014, 03:42 PM         #13898
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mester said:
What's that Dalvin Cook Joe Yearby stat count now????
Which one is playing behind duke?
 2 years ago '05        #13899
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 Cheeze said:
We knew this would happen tho. They were playing better up to the fsu game and put everything in that. After they lost that was pretty much their season given the win loss. They're just being coached like sh*t right now on top of playing bad.

FSU almost did lose. What's happening now doesn't change that.
how many times has FSU almost lost this year? yall were nothin different....you were ok state, bc, florida, nd etc
 2 years ago '06        #13900
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 Junior G said:
how many times has FSU almost lost this year? yall were nothin different....you were ok state, bc, florida, nd etc
cups with the ice and we do this every night. I'm just living life
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
244 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
65 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
72 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy