most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #13801
booie4 
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 586 586
I don't see him breaking Willis record, but hopefully he breaks the all time record. If he does that means we beat the 3 bums at the end of our schedule.
 2 years ago '08        #13802
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
Looks like we came to play today
 2 years ago '04        #13803
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
duke's gonna duke

man ima miss that kid when he's gone
 2 years ago '07        #13804
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
We all are.

180 yds on a half of work. FSU up next
 2 years ago '08        #13805
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
Yearby is next up. He won't be Duke, but I think he'll step in nicely. He'll have to put on some weight just like Duke did
 2 years ago '05        #13806
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
first off yall needa pray for virginia next weekend because we gonna pretend they are yall so you can see a lil sample of what we got in store for Da U.....second off 5 straight...........3rd off see second off
 2 years ago '05        #13807
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 Junior G said:
first off yall needa pray for virginia next weekend because we gonna pretend they are yall so you can see a lil sample of what we got in store for Da U.....second off 5 straight...........3rd off see second off
you could lose to uva and that still won't matter

y'all boys will still be ready for us

same way we could win in a upset, only to lose to pitt or some sh*t the week after
 2 years ago '05        #13808
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
what is wrong with your fans? who has miami beaten under golden? whenever yall win a couple games vs garbage a.ss teams you think you're back.....its like a mental illness or somethin ....i dont know. so when we bring yall back to reality n yall shut down gtech's option next year are yall back again? yall stuck in this sick loop cycle....groundhog day
 2 years ago '05        #13809
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
YALL BE STUCK IN GROUNDHOG DAY N sh*t.....EVERYTIME YA BEAT A GARBAGE a.ss TEAM YOU FEEL YALL ARE BACK.....ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE DAT HAPPENS EVERY SEASON......WEN REALITY STRIKES DAT GOLDEN AINT NEVA BEAT ANYTEAM WORTH A sh*t. n*gga IT AINT HARD TO LOSE A FEW GAMES N DEN OPEN A NICE TOUCHDOWN SESSION ON A TEAM DAT GIVES UP HALF A HUNDRED ON DA REGULAR.....TRY WINNIN 24 IN A ROW WIT A TARGET ON YA BACK EVERY GAME. BUT AY GUESS WE GONNA HAVE TO PUT EM ON DA KNEE N SPANK EM LIKE DA LIL BROTHER DEY ARE SINCE MOM IS OUT RUNNIN ERRANDS....
 2 years ago '05        #13810
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
aight now after tthe spankin let me pat ya on the head n give yall a cookie n juice box....as i told you your team is gettin a better especially on defense no doubt bout that.....i was sayin that n say it even again louisville but yall were still cryin....outsiders see the game better than insiders (fans)....but yall still not ready for the big boys.....now lets go to the park n play a game of 21 i'll go easy on you.
 2 years ago '05        #13811
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 Junior G said:
what is wrong with your fans? who has miami beaten under golden? whenever yall win a couple games vs garbage a.ss teams you think you're back.....its like a mental illness or somethin ....i dont know. so when we bring yall back to reality n yall shut down gtech's option next year are yall back again? yall stuck in this sick loop cycle....groundhog day
sh*t ykno me b they aint getting no pass from me whatsoever, they aint fooling me, but what a difference it makes when you change up on defense, a more aggressive attacking style, blitzing packages, and not that stupid read and react bullsh*t, atleast less of it

show me you can compete like that on a consistent basis and i will change my tune, its still fu*k em and they can kick rocks, i been rooting against us just so we can fu*king fire him, giving the BOTs no choice but to fire him and staff after abysmal attendance, revenue down etc etc

but at the end of the day golden seems like the proud type, likes he's so proud of his defensive philosophy, still making excuses trying to save it til this day, how its not the scheme but the players, he's the type of coach that miami could be undefeated heading to the national championship running a more miami-esque 4-3 base defense for the year and obviously being successful, that as he preps for the game he tells the team they are gonna switch up and gameplay around his stupid bend don't break sh*t costing us a championship
 2 years ago '06        #13812
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12024 12024
told that bi*ch with the questions to fall the fu*k back. he love the U and don't care what he yapping about

[video - click to view]

Yearby mini duke mini willis mcgahee and then we got 3 monsters coming in and Kaaya the young legend already here we good dwayne lawson and allison QB beasts in 2015 and 2016 respectively man feels good baby
 2 years ago '06        #13813
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
our 2016 wide outs are deadly man look at the new legend snelson sh*t on dwyer bi*ch a.sses

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '06        #13814
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
mark walton the #1 ranked running back in 2016 has reclassified to 2015

Walton said he speaks with Canes coaches on a regular basis.

“I talk to Coach*Ice*[Harris], Coach*James Coley, and Coach [Al]*Golden. They’re all excited to get me at Miami,” he said. “I speak with Coach Harris the most. He says that I’ll get a great education and get to know a lot of great people at Miami who can help me outside of football.”

The Hurricanes have an outstanding running backs class verbally committed, and Walton said he’s delighted to be a part of it.

“I know when*Joe*[Yearby] needs a break, I can substitute for him next year.*Jordan*[Scarlett] will be able to contribute as well.*Dexter[Williams] is a good back,” Walton observed. “It’ll be just like when*Willis McGahee,*Frank Gore, and*Clinton Portis*was at Miami. It’s a thrill knowing I’ll be a part of that backfield.”

He says Coley is impressing him the way he’s been utilizing the running back position this year.

“I really like how Miami emphasizes the position. I’ve seen Yearby lined up on a linebacker one-on-one, taking advantage of mismatches against the defense. I also really like the explosiveness of the offense, and the running backs are a big part of that. I can envision myself in that offense.”

Walton reports that several programs are still calling him.

“West Virginia,*Florida St.,*Syracuse,*Georgia, and*Cincinnati*are still after me. I give West Virginia some conversation time, but not really that much.”

Harris, Jr. said of his star running back, “Mark brings a lot to the table for us. He’s a team guy, has the ‘it’ factor. When the game is on the line, we know he’ll rise to the occasion. In our toughest games this year, he’s played his best. When our offense isn’t moving, we’ll just start handing the ball to him and he makes things happen even when defenses are stacking the box.

“A lot of people think he’s undersized, but moving forward he does so many things well, Mark offsets any concerns about it. He catches the ball so well coming out of the backfield, he’s been forced to learn routes which makes him an option in the slot.”

he gets it
 2 years ago '08        #13815
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
 DEDOS said:
told that bi*ch with the questions to fall the fu*k back. he love the U and don't care what he yapping about

Yearby mini duke mini willis mcgahee and then we got 3 monsters coming in and Kaaya the young legend already here we good dwayne lawson and allison QB beasts in 2015 and 2016 respectively man feels good baby
Dwayne Lawson has been blowing up on the scene recently. Only thing I'm worried is how all 3 (Lawson, Kaaya, Allison) gonna get playing time.

DEDOS said:
mark walton the #1 ranked running back in 2016 has reclassified to 2015

he gets it
I really believe Walton is gonna be such a beast
 2 years ago '07        #13816
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
Kaaya PT is solidified

Lawson will get after him since he's a 15 kid

Allison after since he's 16 kid

It works.
 2 years ago '06        #13817
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
this 2015 running back class is for the ages. EPIC

^ beast

everybody is saying he's going to de commit but all he posts is cane shyt
 2 years ago '08        #13818
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
In all honesty, in no way is what I'm about to say hate.

I've known Dexter since he was a freshman. Him and my little brother played at Olympia together before my brother moved. Dexter is overrated and a product of his Sparq rating. He went to West Orange where he's surrounded by a bunch of talented transfer students and his stats come against weak comp. I hope he stays with yall so he can flop.

Now Scarlett on the other hand. If Frasier flips I hope we go all in on him. I think we already have the best RB in the nation with Patrick but I would love Jordan in Garnet and Gold.
 2 years ago '06        #13819
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
this clown have u seen his film too he's a monster. frasier aint better than any of our 3 Running Backs we got. fu*k is this fool talking about

and what he just said he exposed himself because most of the same sh*t he said can be compared to his commits and players who play in areas where competition is sh*t
 2 years ago '08        #13820
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 DEDOS said:
this clown have u seen his film too he's a monster. frasier aint better than any of our 3 Running Backs we got. fu*k is this fool talking about

and what he just said he exposed himself because most of the same sh*t he said can be compared to his commits and players who play in areas where competition is sh*t
I know these areas and who's he's going up against. They avoided the monster in the city which is Dr. Phillips and they'll probably get smashed when they go up against Patrick and Timber Creek in two weeks.

When you look at Jacques Patrick, everybody knows he's getting the ball and he still runs over n*ggas. When you look at Johnny Frasier, everbody knows he's getting the ball, still makes plays. When you look at Jordan Scarlett same sh*t. What I'm saying is Dexter Williams not only goes up against weak a.ss comp he is surrounded by D-1 n*ggas going up against n*ggas who will never play football again in their life. But I digress dude. You'll see the moment he steps on campus and you'll be screaming every time dude gets on the field. n*gga jumped from a 2* to a 4* overnight, not because of film but because his Spraq rating was high. Everybody knows that, except yall n*ggas apparently. Dexter's commitable offers should tell you everything you need to know about his skill level. Keep thinking its hate though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
81 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
176 comments
1 day ago