Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '05        #13781
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,674 | Props total: 3793 3793
 madness said:
worst Virginia tech team in over a decade...
a shut out is a shut out....
 2 years ago '04        #13782
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Junior G said:
a shut out is a shut out....
 2 years ago '05        #13783
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
fuuck you golden if duke is hurt
 2 years ago '04        #13784
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
if duke is hurt fire this fat fukk tomorrow, I don't care if we win
 2 years ago '05        #13785
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290

[tweet - click to view]

i just saw this on twitter
 2 years ago '06        #13786
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12179 12179
Any word on duke

Great to see domination in blacksburg
 2 years ago '05        #13787
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Wants to be a Nole bad but has to settle for yall

Scarlett on the other hand is a guy FSU is keeping in the fold. He had a very good visit and loved everything about it. His Miami commitment is shaky. One source told me he wants in, but no room right now because of how things look for Patrick and Frasier. I don't see FSU taking three running backs. Scarlett feels a strong connection with Graham and with Scarlett not talking about his visit was a positive because he didn't want to give hints about how he feels about FSU in a positive light.
 2 years ago '08        #13788
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
 Junior G said:

Scarlett on the other hand is a guy FSU is keeping in the fold. He had a very good visit and loved everything about it. His Miami commitment is shaky. One source told me he wants in, but no room right now because of how things look for Patrick and Frasier. I don't see FSU taking three running backs. Scarlett feels a strong connection with Graham and with Scarlett not talking about his visit was a positive because he didn't want to give hints about how he feels about FSU in a positive light.
Sad that we're in a position where we have to turn down talent man. Smh. Maybe if one of our three 4* QB's drop we can afford to take 2 5* RB's and a 4*. Time will tell though
 2 years ago '08        #13789
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
 FSU_CANE561 said:
Yea Duke is a bad man. and don't forget DP52.

Also liking the effort I'm seeing from Gus Edwards

Is Yearby injured?
DP52 is gonna dominate in nfl. He's one of the hardest hitters and tacklers to come out in long time. I'd love for him to slip to second round so eagles can take him. Prolly will go in first thou. If he was taller he'd be top 15 pick
 2 years ago '08        #13790
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
Rumor has it Golden called defense from the sidelines hahahahah fu*k d'onofrio
 2 years ago '08        #13791
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
 primetime said:
Rumor has it Golden called defense from the sidelines hahahahah fu*k d'onofrio
I don't understand why it took until midseason of his fourth year for us to start blitzing smh
 2 years ago '08        #13792
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
I'm not saying this to be disrespectful I'm just being real.

Y'all don't blitz because your DB's suck. y'all blitzed last night because that QB wasn't going to beat y'all at all and V.Tech had no way to beat y'all deep. Y'all will blitz vs UNC but guarantee that sh*t stops against us and y'all will be bi*ching about your DC and Golden again
 2 years ago '07        #13793
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I'm not saying this to be disrespectful I'm just being real.

Y'all don't blitz because your DB's suck. y'all blitzed last night because that QB wasn't going to beat y'all at all and V.Tech had no way to beat y'all deep. Y'all will blitz vs UNC but guarantee that sh*t stops against us and y'all will be bi*ching about your DC and Golden again
I don't care if our dbs are trash you gotta blitz because our front 4 doesn't get constant pressure. I rather go down guns blazing then sitting back allowing the r*pe. You could tell the play calling gave our defense life them boys was hitting last night. We gotta play downhill to at least have a chance to be successful.

On the Scarlett front I'm not even mad at the kid. Hope he sticks tho.
 2 years ago '06        #13794
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
UT
 Junior G said:

Jordan scarlet is better than Patrick u dumb fu*k

Nobody gives a sh*t about rivals clown Jordan scarlet size with that speed and vision smh

FSU ain't turning down a Jordan Scarlett commitment u clown nobody believes that lame FSU writer who has FSU projected to get everybody smh

Last edited by DEDOS; 10-24-2014 at 06:24 PM..
 2 years ago '05        #13795
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 DEDOS said:
UT
Jordan scarlet is better than Patrick u dumb fu*k

Nobody gives a sh*t about rivals clown Jordan scarlet size with that speed and vision smh

FSU ain't turning down a Jordan Scarlett commitment u clown nobody believes that lame FSU writer who has FSU projected to get everybody smh
you're a dumbsh*t....he a 247 fsu writer...this aint langston from warchant. he is 100% on everything FSU related. Scarlett is overrated as hell just watch his film....he stiff as sh*t....he like a poor man's whatever that fullback yall got name is. his a.ss was gettin locked down at University School every week. Patrick is only the 10th player in the history of Florida to run for 10,000 yards....add in 93 touchdowns with that. he's a legend. ima come to the game this year n slap ya for that comment. so when you get slapped by a stranger remember why it's comin. you needa learn sh*t before talkin out ya a.ss...there's a reason Patrick is rated higher on EVERY RECRUITING SITE....notice i said EVERY. Scarlett wish he had Patrick's ability. Frasier is the #1 back on 247 which is the best recruiting site nowadays.....yea we gonna skip on a fringe top 120 player son. enjoy that fullback.
 2 years ago '06        #13796
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Cook was ranked higher than yearby on every sightand yearby has more rushing yards on less carties and much higher yards per carry... u want me go down the list of 5 star running backs that are bums for fsu?

A full back with the fastest 40 time u dumbfu*k

Real talk your broke a.ss aint coming to miami from ur backwoods south carlina broke a.ss trailer town... u can catch these hands been waiting for this moment for years.
 2 years ago '06        #13797
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Look at this fools avy it truely says it all one big bust hugging one future bust
 2 years ago '05        #13798
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
you really think teams care about playin miami? they just play and win because its easy.....every team plays their hardest vs FSU....23 straight....everybody wants to be that team to knock us down. dont nobody know who yearby is ...they could care less bout him.....
 2 years ago '05        #13799
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
man i cant wait to go down there and break duke's a.ss again....
 2 years ago '04        #13800
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,795 | Props total: 1400 1400
God bless Duke Johnson.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago