Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '07        #13581
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Figs and Blue deserve to be thrown under the jail

Drugged and Got the 17 yr old Drunk beyond belief and violated her Orally, then her v*gina, and anally

Knew she wasn't able to f!ght back or in her right mind either. disgusting
 2 years ago '05        #13582
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 3742 3742
good luck holdin onto Bruce for 2 years he signs with FSU

Scarlett overrated as hell......Patrick & Frasier >>>
 2 years ago '11        #13583
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
20 commits but just not cracking the top 10
 2 years ago '06        #13584
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,564 | Props total: 11928 11928
JOE ZAGACKI: Coach Coley, what are your thoughts on today's commitments?

JAMES COLEY: It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, woo! wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun and im having a hard

Last edited by DEDOS; 07-08-2014 at 09:08 PM..
 2 years ago '08        #13585
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
 Junior G said:
good luck holdin onto Bruce for 2 years he signs with FSU

Scarlett overrated as hell......Patrick & Frasier >>>
#1 class in 2016 so far

Bruce
Quarterman
Mullins
Allison

Last edited by primetime; 07-08-2014 at 09:29 PM..
 2 years ago '08        #13586
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
 mester said:
20 commits but just not cracking the top 10

#9 so far
 2 years ago '05        #13587
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
just know yall better prove somethin this year or they all jumping off.........all i'm sayin. really for Bruce I see him as a Nole when Signing Day comes.....too far off....2014 class aint even touch the field yet
 2 years ago '05        #13588
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
oh and 1 more thing.......skill positions aint where yall lackin....try recruitin some elite defensive players especially on the fu*kin dline but hey yall do yall
 2 years ago '06        #13589
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Jordan scarlett runs the fasted 40 time at the opening and he built too. Freaking monster
 2 years ago '08        #13590
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
what we gonna do with all these RBs
 2 years ago '04        #13591
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,785 | Props total: 1381 1381
 primetime said:
Finally have a stable
 2 years ago '08        #13592
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 primetime said:
Still lose to FSU
 2 years ago '06        #13593
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
July 4th may have passed, but the Hurricanes are keeping the fireworks going. 2016 St. Thomas Aquinas (Fla.) wide receiver Sam Bruce committed to the University of Miami this evening on 560 WQAM with the South Florida High School Sports staff.

“It was great down here. I promised these guys down here that I was going to commit with them my freshman year and I stuck to my word and committed with them. I’m very excited that I committed to the University of Miami and I’m really planning to turn things around down there.”

Bruce said family was a key factor into his decision and ultimately what led him to choose the Hurricanes.

“Family is a big thing to me because I love my family and I don’t want to have them in the predicament where they can’t watch me play or if something happens they can’t get to me. Now that I’m at home there’s no problem at all. They’ll be there for every home game and I can get full support from them.”

The 5’8 177-pound receiver took a trip to Coral Gables recently with his teammate Jordan Scarlett and said thats where he bought in to Al Golden’s plan.

“The last visit we took by ourselves, we really just had that one-on-one time with our positional coaches and talked about what’s coming in the upcoming years and I told him I was all-in with what they’re trying to do and I love the University of Miami and we’re looking to turn it around.”

The Aquinas Raider joins his fellow teammate Jordan Scarlett, who also committed to the Hurricanes today. Bruce said that the term “Teammate” doesn’t define them correctly.

“I don’t consider him as my friend or teammate anymore, I consider him as my brother. He’s been there for me. He’s one of the best big brothers you can have and he’s had a big impact on my recruiting process. Ever since my freshman year we’ve been hanging together. It’s great knowing he’ll still have my back down there at Miami and it’s gonna be a long-time great friendship.”

Bruce also talked about South Florida prospects and the idea of what would happen if the local talent stayed home.

“If all the talent from South Florida stays in South Florida like they used to, there is no reason why we won’t win a national championship. Myself, Jordan Scarlett, Dionte Mullins, we’re all in what we’re trying to do and hopefully we grab some other guys or switch some of them to come down.”

While Bruce still has two years remaining of high school, he sees it as a positive. The extra time will allow him more time to recruit other top prospects.

“Definitely Tyrek Cole, mainly guys that are older than me: Da’Vante Phillips, Devante Peete and I already know we have a strong quarterback in my class so I’m not worried about that. I’m definitely going to try and get Brandon Boyce and Rodrick Archer and have them join the University of Miami tradition.”

Many Hurricane fans see a familiar attitude of confidence and swagger that Bruce carries with him resembling that of old Hurricane greats. Bruce considers himself a passionate player and one that can’t be stopped.

“Of course, I bring a wind of energy to the game. I believe that my teammates will play off of my energy and if they see me get rallied up, they will get rallied up. I hone my skills, I stay in the weight room and I bring a lot of energy to the game and that’s what I can distribute to the University of Miami.”

Bruce’s message to Hurricane fans:

“You’re going to get a great guy, I know I have two years left of high school, but I know these three years will go by fast. I’ll blink my eye and I’m done tomorrow. They’re getting a great athlete and anything the coaches tell me to do and I’ll do it and a little bit more. I’m a hard worker and I have a passion for the game, when you have a passion for the game they’re nothing you can do to stop that.”

2 years ago '06        #13594
Xaiv 133 heat pts133
space
space
$3,912 | Props total: 1081 1081
 DEDOS said:
Jordan scarlett runs the fasted 40 time at the opening and he built too. Freaking monster
sources say Scarlett will eventually commit to FSU.

2 years ago '04        #13595
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
damn all these hurricane commitments got FSU n*ggas all up in here shook
 2 years ago '06        #13596
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
If we get snelson too at wideout

He announcing saturday
 2 years ago '08        #13597
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Ain't no FSU n*ggas shook by yall commitments. Y'all got 20 recruits and just cracked the top 10. The only reason yall snatched Scarlett is because he didn't have room for him because we're gettin Jacques Patrick and Frasier. We always start off slow in our recruiting because Jimbo doesn't take many commitments early. We always close stronger then we start.

Just worry about how many recruits jump ship after yall lose to us for the 5th straight year, lose 4-5 games again, we're playing in the National Championship again and break the record for the most draft picks in a single year.
 2 years ago '08        #13598
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Good pickups with Scarlett and Bruce. We coulda had Scarlett if we wanted though. But he nice.
 2 years ago '04        #13599
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
dredrick snelson committed, he's a beast

if we can hold onto this 2016 class
 2 years ago '07        #13600
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
 904Nole said:
Good pickups with Scarlett and Bruce. We coulda had Scarlett if we wanted though. But he nice.
If you wanted him Lol typical nole response

He committed to a team with 3 other RBs already committed

Snelson>>>>

Irvin JR is coming soon to he has no other choice pops ain't having it lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
16 comments
21 hours ago