Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Mulann Milla: I Knocked Young MA Out When We Fought! (Young MA Is Fakin..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Biggest Disappointment So Far in the East?
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '07        #13361
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
We honestly haven't had true success in over a decade

We are truly irrelevant and are tired of being a doormat. We've been waiting YEARS to get back to relevant status.

We won 9 games this yr and not one victory is impressive.

Oh and if golden goes most of the class stays intact as long as Coley is kept. That's why you commit to a school and nor a coach
 3 years ago '08        #13362
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Depending on who yall bring in at coach, he may want to revamp the staff, Coley maybe a casualty. He's a damn good recruiter though, gotta keep a guy like that around.

What I'm noticing is, if you dont have a elite system (read: gimmick) like a Urban, Malzan, or what Chip Kelly had, Chris Peterson, ect-then you HAVE to have a elite QB. Yall just aint had a next level QB in a while. We've been fortunate enough to have had 2 (now 3) 1st round Qb's in a row.. Which I mainly attribute to Jimbo's ability to develop, but still.

A new D-cord and a QB is all yall missing, Golden was straight
 3 years ago '07        #13363
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Yes but a majority of canes fans don't have the patience for that

Kayaa I believe is up next. Hopefully he sticks
 3 years ago '05        #13364
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 904Nole said:

this is what we've been saying the entire time, but golden is refusing to hold his best friend accountableits always a bunch of excuses with him, talking about its a process, depleted depth chart and youth

the youth excuse is bullsh*t, if i recall couple years ago, competent coaching at ucla was able to field a competitive product, and schools all over the country are able to coach the youth

i understand the talent is not there and depleted depth chart, but its inexcusable to allow teams to have career highs, field days, turn subpar players into all americans and heisman contenders

after the virginia loss last yr fans wanted dnofrio gone, and this yr i knew as long as we retain him he will always be a liability, our offense had to keep pace with the other team to even stand a chance.

this where this current staff will leave you like wtf
golden and dnofrio have publicly stated it, they are not worried about giving up yardage, the whole bend don't break philosophy, they will glady allow a team to march down the field, and will consider it a success if they hold to a fg, while yes that might seem like a win in terms of staying in the game, but when the opposing team does this the entire game, the mins the defense stays longer on the field, the more tired they get in the second half, so these fgs now turn it tds and you know are at a blow out

I'm pretty sure all of us cane fans on boxden can agree that if golden didn't want to fire his friend, then he too can get the fu*k out, and we been saying that since last yr after fielding not only one of the worst defenses in terms of defensive categories but the worst defense in miami football school history, this yr was no different but like I've said in the other thread, we were dead last in the acc in defense, only reason we weren't like 100 something was cuz of the inflated stats against bums in fau, savannah state and usf

so after the duke game when he comes out and asked by the media if he was gonna revisit and evaluate his def. coord., he comes oout and defends his friend, a.ssures his job security that he will not change philosophy and schemes, that the players need to get better and that if given an ultimatum of his job or firing his best friend, that he would he chose and would resign and quit before he fired his best friend, then thats where my support for golden went out the window

Last edited by Deeangoe; 01-04-2014 at 02:22 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #13365
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,687 | Props total: 3795 3795
Golden is gone? they sayin he's tellin the team goodbye....
 3 years ago '05        #13366
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
i wish we could get orgeron

he coached the miami dline in 88-92
 3 years ago '05        #13367
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,687 | Props total: 3795 3795
damn yall lost Valentine and Chad gonna jumpship soon.....
 3 years ago '06        #13368
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Deeangoe said:
i wish we could get orgeron

he coached the miami dline in 88-92
I will take him as a D-coordinator but not as a HC.

If we end up hiring a coach, I hope it would be someone who knows how to develop QB's.
 3 years ago '06        #13369
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 217 217
I'd take Dorsey as OC. He's done a lot with Cam this year.
 3 years ago '08        #13370
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
fu*k Valentine anyway....didn't think he was gonna stick. He's a bi*ch made f*ggot.

Now we better not lose Chad.
 3 years ago '08        #13371
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Chad been flirting with us lately. It wouldn't shock me if we flipped him. But he seems to be committed to the school not the coach.
 3 years ago '05        #13372
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
where valentine going? lsu?
 3 years ago '07        #13373
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Valentine been shaky

Word is his grades are trash and this golden saga ongoing was the perfect out
 01-04-2014, 08:01 PM         #13374
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
Depending on who yall bring in at coach, he may want to revamp the staff, Coley maybe a casualty. He's a damn good recruiter though, gotta keep a guy like that around.

What I'm noticing is, if you dont have a elite system (read: gimmick) like a Urban, Malzan, or what Chip Kelly had, Chris Peterson, ect-then you HAVE to have a elite QB. Yall just aint had a next level QB in a while. We've been fortunate enough to have had 2 (now 3) 1st round Qb's in a row.. Which I mainly attribute to Jimbo's ability to develop, but still.

i know you ain't calling ponder and ej elite/next level…...
 3 years ago '08        #13375
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
They both were some of the better qb's in the nation when they were under center at FSU, which is why they both went first round. But you can call them what you want though
 3 years ago '05        #13376
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
ne one hear golden in the morning today on joe rose?

i haven't had time to but according to synopsis he was very quick to defend and brought useless stats to suggest we are making progress pretty much a.ssuring dnofrios job is safe
 01-06-2014, 05:13 PM         #13377
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deeangoe said:
ne one hear golden in the morning today on joe rose?

i haven't had time to but according to synopsis he was very quick to defend and brought useless stats to suggest we are making progress pretty much a.ssuring dnofrios job is safe

article too long to post but yeah. we stuck with donofrio.

3 years ago '05        #13378
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cheeze said:

article too long to post but yeah. we stuck with donofrio.

my god
talk about clueless

this dude really ready to lose his job over personal relationships
 3 years ago '12        #13379
FlipT 
space
space
$44 | Props total: 0 0
Golden scheme wont hold up unless you have decent DL. His waffling cost us TV and Wyche is looking shaky on getting in.
 01-06-2014, 06:02 PM         #13380
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlipT said:
Golden scheme wont hold up unless you have decent DL. His waffling cost us TV and Wyche is looking shaky on getting in.
TV can come back but he sounds butt hurt bout the fans criticizing him for de-committing cause of Golden. Should be committing to the school not the coach

I read something about Wyche earlier -

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
162 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
230 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
158 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
71 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
67 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
60 comments
22 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy