Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '08        #13281
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
every time i see AJ on the field I know its about to go down
 3 years ago '04        #13282
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
AJ is such a piece of shyt, so is jimmy gaines. the seniors on the d-line are garbage too

i applaud them for battling thru the NCAA issues the past few years, but a lot of them have NO business starting at any high-level D-1 school
 3 years ago '05        #13283
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
WEDNESDAY BUZZ COLUMN Hurricanes chatter:

### Seven years after an ugly brawl prompted the Hurricanes to end their football series with FIU, UM says it’s now willing to play the Golden Panthers again. Though talks are still in the early stages, both sides have expressed willingness to renew the football series and potentially resume playing in other sports as well. “Our hope would be we are able to work something out,” UM athletic director Blake James said of football specifically. “We would play one game at Sun Life for sure and then explore opportunities for other potential games.”

FIU president Mark Rosenberg said he spoke to UM president Donna Shalala about the universities starting fresh and playing again. “It’s something we would like,” he said. “She would like to see it.” FIU athletic director Pete Garcia said his stadium would not be big enough to host a football game against UM, but he would be interested in having one game at Sun Life and another at a different venue, with Marlins Park a possibility.

UM hasn’t played FIU in any sport since 2010 and decided not to play the Golden Panthers in football and basketball, beyond games already scheduled, after a bench-clearing brawl marred the 2006 football game. UM’s Anthony Redd!ck swung a helmet at FIU players, UM’s Brandon Meriweather kicked an FIU player, and FIU’s A’Mod Ned swung at Miami players with his crutches. Thirteen players were ejected and 31 were given additional one-game suspensions. The teams played in 2007, without incident, in a game that had already been scheduled, with UM winning 23-9.

It makes sense for UM and FIU to play in multiple sports, considering their proximity, and it’s good to see both sides willing to move past the brawl.

### UM and the NCAA have offered some clarity about exactly how the UM’s football scholarship sanctions will work, and it’s pretty manageable from Miami’s perspective. Though UM can allocate its nine-scholarship loss any way it chooses over the next three years, it must take at least one a year.

If UM decides, hypothetically, to dock itself five scholarships in 2014 and three the next, then UM could have 80 players under scholarship in 2014 (five below the NCAA limit) and 82 in 2015. Though UM will be docked nine scholarships in all, it would never be required to cut down to 76 scholarship players (85 minus nine). And remember that UM only has about 76 players under scholarship this season. UM signed and enrolled fewer than 20 in the 2013 class and can accommodate its 27 oral commitments and a few other late additions by counting some of the January 2014 arrivals toward the 2013 class.

### UM continues to pursue several UF oral commitments, including four-star Immokalee cornerback JC Jackson and Miami Central four-star running back Dalvin Cook (who will visit UM Dec. 7), and hopes to seize on the Gators’ on-field struggles. FSU also is very much in play for Cook. Jackson told *********.com that UM has a “pretty good chance” of luring him: “Because they’ve played defense badly, I can come in there and be an impact player.”

### Four-star receiver Johnnie Dixon is the top uncommitted player UM covets, and Palm Beach Dwyer coach Jack Daniels e-mailed that UM remains the front-runner but “it’s close,” with Alabama, N.C.State and Ohio State in pursuit. He plans to announce the weekend of Dec. 7.

### UM isn’t a.ssuming that highly-regarded football/basketball prospect Derrick Griffin will qualify academically but will gladly take him if he does. Griffin has insisted on Twitter that he’s enrolling at Miami in January, but UM doesn’t have evidence that he has qualified yet. Griffin is a four-star prospect in both sports, as a receiver and power forward.
fiu licking their chops to go up against ohnofrios defense
 3 years ago '04        #13284
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,798 | Props total: 1401 1401
Happy Turkey day my brothers
 3 years ago '06        #13285
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
 3 years ago '05        #13286
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Golden told them muhfu*kas to warm up shirtless

3 years ago '04        #13287
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
coley tha playmaker
 3 years ago '08        #13288
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
Coley will be something special man
 3 years ago '05        #13289
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
bend but don't break

prevent d

11-29-2013, 05:59 PM         #13290
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Coley game-breaking ability

Hurns came up just short of the single season receiving yards record
 3 years ago '05        #13291
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
more shocking

jacory has the 2nd most passing yards in miami history

oh yea and pitt gains 501 total yards of offense

Last edited by Deeangoe; 11-29-2013 at 06:09 PM..
 11-29-2013, 06:19 PM         #13292
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever starts at QB next season gonna have a fu*k load of weapons
 3 years ago '07        #13293
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Hurns has one more game to break that record

It will be broken
 11-29-2013, 09:01 PM         #13294
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Hurns has one more game to break that record

It will be broken
didn't know they counted the bowl game to whole season numbers

he's gonna stand alone till coley breaks it

Coley the only player in 2013 FBS to have a PR, KR,, REC & RUSH TD
 3 years ago '04        #13295
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Coley is actually better than Duke. And Duke is unbelievable.
 3 years ago '06        #13296
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
Coley
 3 years ago '07        #13297
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Go back to when coley committed to this class in this thread I had flipped my sh*t

Best WR in the nation last yr hands down I still have no clue as to how he was a weak a.ss 4 star
 3 years ago '06        #13298
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Cheeze said:
whoever starts at QB next season gonna have a fu*k load of weapons
Hopefully we make some changes on Defense next season to tske the pressure of the O. Hopefully we win our Bowl game to get 10 wins this season.
 3 years ago '05        #13299
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 K-Train said:
Hopefully we make some changes on Defense next season to tske the pressure of the O. Hopefully we win our Bowl game to get 10 wins this season.
the changes we do want, won't happen unfortunately

golden won't fire dnofrio, only way dnofrio goes, is him and golden will be gone together, it was reported after the duke loss that golden will not make that decision and if giving the ultimatum to fire dnofrio or else, he would resign altogether

i do feel there will be some changes on defense when it comes to coaches, dline coach franklin being one of them

barrow i think will be spared he's good on the recruiting side

its sad, as bad and inconsistent our offense has been this yr, we coulda very well had a 1 loss season heading into the acc championship game
 3 years ago '04        #13300
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Inconsistent maybe, but in no way or shape has our offense been. "Bad".
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
31 comments
20 hours ago