Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: LeBron/Kyrie beef stemmed from incident involving Kyrie father
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
137 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Season Opener: Carmelo's Thunder vs Kristaps Knicks 10/19 8:00pm
427 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '07        #13241
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,465 | Props total: 1037 1037
 Clutch City Kid said:
we got a couple guys like Quarterman that are gonna perform above their ranking, he also have some guys there could either go big or nuttin, its good to have some solid guys that are proven and i think we got enough of them to make up for guys who are the "hit or miss" type... if we hit on 2 of these BIG time guys tho then we can be a great class when its all said n done imo.... we got some guys that will need coaching but if its good then they will excell.... i really think we got some boom or bust types mixed in with guys we can trust from day 1, its a nice formula
Who are the hit or miss guys???

Out of 19 commits 9 or 10 are espn 300

More of them could've been to.
 2 years ago '07        #13242
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 DEDOS said:
Who heard thos fool d!ckie V call out byrd in the middle of the game
What he said
 2 years ago '05        #13244
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 603 603
 DEDOS said:
Who heard thos fool d!ckie V call out byrd in the middle of the game
caught that sh*t too

my reception started fu*king up so i really couldn't hear it all

but i caught when he said why kids commit to a school and don't do as they say
 2 years ago '05        #13245
Clutch City Kid 135 heat pts135
space
space
$26,432 | Props total: 26464 26464
 Kinglew88 said:
Who are the hit or miss guys???

Out of 19 commits 9 or 10 are espn 300

More of them could've been to.

we ended up getting rid of some of those types during the process which is good... iam still not fully sold on a couple guys but i do see their upside like Tre Johnson and Irvin Jr, the more ive watched them the more ive liked them tho for sure... i was glad to see Richt and them weed thru the hit or miss guys and go for quality over quanity, and the last thing i do is ever use ESPN rankings for ANYTHING bro , and i watch these kids play i dont use the rankings very often cause it really doesnt mean anything to me, i grade em on what I SEE and compare it to recruiting sites/services
 2 years ago '07        #13246
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Clutch City Kid said:
we ended up getting rid of some of those types during the process which is good... iam still not fully sold on a couple guys but i do see their upside like Tre Johnson and Irvin Jr, the more ive watched them the more ive liked them tho for sure... i was glad to see Richt and them weed thru the hit or miss guys and go for quality over quanity, and the last thing i do is ever use ESPN rankings for ANYTHING bro , and i watch these kids play i dont use the rankings very often cause it really doesnt mean anything to me, i grade em on what I SEE and compare it to recruiting sites/services

How do you think I rate these dudes?? You think I go off straight rankings lol.

I was giving a example of how talented this small class is. I can't wait to watch these dudes come up under good coaching.
 2 years ago '05        #13247
space
space
 Kinglew88 said:

I was giving a example of how talented this small class is. I can't wait to watch these dudes come up under good coaching.

i dont know you so i really have no clue what u do, i just went off what u typed and it mentioned ESPN so i went with it

hopefully we will start seeing player development again!!! from the ground up!!! get ALL these dudes out there ballin!!! i got faith that this coaching staff can get alot more out of these guys than the last staff no doubt... im sure we will even see the leftovers from Goldens classes look n play better... usually we have had to wait till they get to the NFL to see them truly develop glad those days are coming to an end
 2 years ago '07        #13248
theFREAK 3636 heat pts3636
space
space
$52,894 | Props total: 36699 36699
 Kinglew88 said:

2 years ago '06        #13249
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 440 440
Main complaint about Richt at UGA was his player development so I hope he improves that here. At UGA they were top 5, top 10 every year.
 2 years ago '07        #13250
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 csarvis3 said:
Main complaint about Richt at UGA was his player development so I hope he improves that here. At UGA they were top 5, top 10 every year.
Player development was a complaint?? First time I've ever heard this. His players were on point I don't know how you got that. He checked out after the AD started taking over tho and forcing him to do things he didnt want to do. My homie was at UGA the last 4 yrs he said Richt was barely around except gamedays and functions lol
 2 years ago '05        #13251
space
space
 Kinglew88 said:
Player development was a complaint?? First time I've ever heard this. His players were on point I don't know how you got that. He checked out after the AD started taking over tho and forcing him to do things he didnt want to do. My homie was at UGA the last 4 yrs he said Richt was barely around except gamedays and functions lol

ive been hearing Georgia fans complain about Richt not developing players for awhile now, which they feel led to them not winning the big games... nobody ever said he cant recruit, ppl however have said MANY times they feel he isnt the best at developing them thats all, personally i dont believe it and i think he will be much happier at The U and it will benefit all those around him on and off the field... i still think we got a helluva coach
 2 years ago '07        #13253
theFREAK 3636 heat pts3636
space
space
$52,894 | Props total: 36699 36699
Hey I have a question for everyone.

Was there another Miller that played on Miami the same time that Lamar Miller did?

Basically did he have L.Miller on the back of his jersey or just Miller when he was here, anyone know? Random question I know but I can't remember

@
@
@
 2 years ago '05        #13254
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 603 603
 theFREAK said:
Hey I have a question for everyone.

Was there another Miller that played on Miami the same time that Lamar Miller did?

Basically did he have L.Miller on the back of his jersey or just Miller when he was here, anyone know? Random question I know but I can't remember

@
@
@
nope but this should answer your question

[video - click to view]

theFREAK gave props

2 years ago '05        #13255
space
space
smart move for Tucker to move on, he really had no place here anymore
 2 years ago '11        #13256
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,908 | Props total: 869 869
UM plans to pursue former UF four-star corner JC Jackson, UM cornerbacks coach Mike Rumph told Jackson’s position coach at Riverside Community College. That position coach said Jackson would be eligible to play at Miami or elsewhere immediately if he graduates this spring, and he's on track to.

Jackson was acquitted on an armed robbery charge in November. We’ll have more on this later today.
csarvis3 and 1 others gave props

2 years ago '05        #13257
space
space
 ghostridah said:
UM plans to pursue former UF four-star corner JC Jackson, UM cornerbacks coach Mike Rumph told Jackson’s position coach at Riverside Community College. That position coach said Jackson would be eligible to play at Miami or elsewhere immediately if he graduates this spring, and he's on track to.

Jackson was acquitted on an armed robbery charge in November. We’ll have more on this later today.

yeah i was just reading up on that situation

i posted the article about the 8th Grade QB Richt offered over in the BXSC, this kid has amazing potential imo, he doesnt look like an 8th grade QB
ghostridah slapped this ish

2 years ago '11        #13258
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,908 | Props total: 869 869
Yea I read about him this morning. He's gonna be a star
 2 years ago '05        #13259
space
space
lol u gotta slap my comment playa??
theFREAK slapped this ish

2 years ago '07        #13260
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Yall see these savages that we getting right now

Not to mention junior day bout to be swole. Expect Atleast 2 more commits
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
116 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Heath Ledger Got Christian Bale To Actually Punch Him While Shooting ..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
190 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
69 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy