Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Gangs allowed to prisoners to kill people and have sex with o..
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Why she look like she just raped these kids
104 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
165 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Not even a fan of Rihanna but....
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '11        #13081
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 899 899
 Clutch City Kid said:
Kehoe still has some pull with recruits, its all off his PAST but it still worked just ask Bar Milo... but it was for SURE time to move on from him, i respect all hes done and what hes meant to The U but its just time to start over..... so Arnada took 1.3 mill a year?? didnt we offer him more??


:edit: nvrmd we were at 1 mill a year.... hard to beat LSU even if we did match their offer but at the same time Arnada knew what kind of recruiting atmosphere was at The U, coulda been REALLY fun with him here.....i aint mad at the Diaz hire tho, coulda been much worse
Doesn't arnada run a 3-4 similar to goldens scheme? I prefer a blitzing 4-3 like the one Diaz will run
 2 years ago '05        #13082
Clutch City Kid 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$27,494 | Props total: 27835 27835
 ghostridah said:
Doesn't arnada run a 3-4 similar to goldens scheme? I prefer a blitzing 4-3 like the one Diaz will run



BIG difference between how its ran and what Folden and Dorito did with theirs, there are lots of effective 3-4s out there.... i consider Arnada a better DC no question than Diaz but iam still ok with Diaz and his scheme cause it will match up with our athletes imo .... we'll see what kinda of small things he adds to it, thats really what will matter, slight adjustments can make or break lots of schemes.... i will be happy to see us pressuring WRs a lil more again, not sitting back 3 miles away lol
 2 years ago '11        #13084
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 899 899
 Clutch City Kid said:
BIG difference between how its ran and what Folden and Dorito did with theirs, there are lots of effective 3-4s out there.... i consider Arnada a better DC no question than Diaz but iam still ok with Diaz and his scheme cause it will match up with our athletes imo .... we'll see what kinda of small things he adds to it, thats really what will matter, slight adjustments can make or break lots of schemes.... i will be happy to see us pressuring WRs a lil more again, not sitting back 3 miles away lol
Lol true that
 2 years ago '05        #13085
Clutch City Kid 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$27,494 | Props total: 27835 27835
 theU said:



sh*t i really didnt expect that.... they prolly wanted to make sure they had somebody still tied into SFLA area .... hes basically gonna be a glorified recruiter im guessing, he'll have to pull his weight or he'll be gone soon
 2 years ago '07        #13086
theFREAK 3672 heat pts3672
space
avatar space
space
$53,388 | Props total: 38107 38107
Kaaya comin back

 2 years ago '04        #13087
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,839 | Props total: 4101 4101
 theU said:
Kaaya comin back

Where was he going ? he's just a sophmore.
 2 years ago '07        #13088
theFREAK 3672 heat pts3672
space
avatar space
space
$53,388 | Props total: 38107 38107
 C.R.I.P. said:
Where was he going ? he's just a sophmore.
Exactly.
 2 years ago '11        #13089
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 899 899
A rumor for you:




If true, that would be ANOTHER big move by Richt. Dr. Ivey was named FootballScoop.com's 2013 S&C coach of the year, and two of his disciples were named the 2011 and 2012 S&C coaches of the year. So, in short, the man knows what he's doing. And, with a doctorate to his credit, there would be no concerns of a repeat of Andreu Swasey's inability to pass a training certification test.

We'll see if Richt is able to get Ivey to Coral Gables.
 2 years ago '07        #13091
theFREAK 3672 heat pts3672
space
avatar space
space
$53,388 | Props total: 38107 38107

[tweet - click to view]


[tweet - click to view]


[tweet - click to view]

Mike Rumph tho

.


Last edited by theFREAK; 01-04-2016 at 09:47 AM..
 2 years ago '11        #13092
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 899 899
 theU said:



Mike Rumph tho

.
Damn u always beat me to the post. Lol good hire tho
 2 years ago '05        #13093
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,042 | Props total: 639 639
Love the rumph hire

If we get Ivey tho
 2 years ago '11        #13094
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 899 899
Larry Scott headed to Tennessee smh
 2 years ago '07        #13095
theFREAK 3672 heat pts3672
space
avatar space
space
$53,388 | Props total: 38107 38107
 ghostridah said:
Larry Scott headed to Tennessee smh
 2 years ago '11        #13096
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 899 899
Lol
 2 years ago '07        #13098
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,509 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Clutch City Kid said:
Kehoe still has some pull with recruits, its all off his PAST but it still worked just ask Bar Milo... but it was for SURE time to move on from him, i respect all hes done and what hes meant to The U but its just time to start over..... so Arnada took 1.3 mill a year?? didnt we offer him more??




:edit: nvrmd we were at 1 mill a year.... hard to beat LSU even if we did match their offer but at the same time Arnada knew what kind of recruiting atmosphere was at The U, coulda been REALLY fun with him here.....i aint mad at the Diaz hire tho, coulda been much worse

Kehoe sucks and has no rep. Bruh line was getting destroyed on 2 man rushes.

Also Bar Milo came because of Kaaya. He was going where kaaya was going.
 2 years ago '05        #13100
Clutch City Kid 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$27,494 | Props total: 27835 27835
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Kehoe sucks and has no rep. Bruh line was getting destroyed on 2 man rushes.

Also Bar Milo came because of Kaaya. He was going where kaaya was going.

Milo had nothing great stuff to say about Kehoe even before he came, yes Kaaya had a lot to do with it and like i said i know Kehoe has to go but to say he didnt still have some pull with recruits isnt true, but his time is up and im ready to start over... i will always respect Kehoe for what he did in the past, other than that his time is over... your sitting there acting like i still wanted to keep him or something, i never said that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside If she fit i'm fit
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
DJ Akademiks spoke to OVO 40 for 4 hours; 40 declined beats for Jay-Z; Drake/W..
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Dat booty...prime grade
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Westbrook to KD: I'm Coming at Your Neck Every Single Night
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Reminder Black Friday Starts Now at Walmart.com
97 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Nov 22 - Death Date Announced For The Internet
209 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Nov 21 - Tariq Nasheed embarrasses Laura Ingraham on Fox News
120 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside FUC-A-FAN Raffle
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy