most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '06        #12981
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,597 | Props total: 12031 12031

Miami quarterback commit Brad Kaaya just wrapped up a jam-packed week in Beaverton, Oregon for the Elite 11 competition and Nike’s The Opening. It was an incredible experience for Kaaya being able to work closely with the leader of Elite 11, Trent Dilfer.

“He really noted on the fact that there’s a life outside of football and that making the Elite 11 shouldn’t make or break who you are. He wants us to use the tools we learned on and off the field to be great individuals in general,” said Kaaya.

Kaaya was named as one of the 11 finalists, which is something he is proud of.

“It definitely feels good to be a part of this fraternity. It’s prestigious knowing that there’s only 174 that are a part of this. It’s a cool thing to know that 21 or 22 of NFL starters last season went through the Elite 11 process.”

The Southern California product does not get caught up in all of the media attention, but he has been receiving a lot more of it lately over the past couple months.

“I feel like it’s heating up. I try not to pay too much attention to it and just read it every once in a while. I’m sure it’s heated up especially since a lot of the main media reporters had a chance to see all of the blue-chip quarterbacks compete on the same field. I was able to prove myself with 18 other quarterbacks who they had higher ranked than me.”

Something that ‘Canes fans want to know is how successful Kaaya’s recruiting methods were throughout the week.

“I didn't really press too hard on people since the Opening is kind of like a get away. It's still hard work, but everyone was just kind of enjoying themselves and taking a step back from recruiting and their regular lives to come out and play some football. I still talked to Johnnie Dixon to keep a good relationship with him. I talked to Braxton Berrios a whole lot and it’s a tough situation with what’s going on with him. I definitely want Braxton and Johnnie on my team and Travis Rudolph as well was a guy I talked to.”

Miami target and current UF commit Dalvin Cook learned that Kaaya is not to be messed with on the virtual gridiron.
“The Nike headquarters had set up a lounge that they let us play video games and they had the NCAA 14 game early. I was playing with a couple guys and they told me to play Dalvin since he was good at it. So Dalvin sat down with me and played Miami and Florida and I beat him pretty bad (laughs). He stopped playing by the end of the first half.”

Miami’s future signal-caller has been paying close attention to the recruiting tear the staff is on.

“I love every bit of it. It’s awesome to see all these guys committing and hopefully we can keep this up. The class is looking like it’s shaping up to be really good and one of the best we’ve had. We’re already ranked third overall especially with Valentine committing. Getting a couple receivers will be big.”

Kaaya has high hopes for this year’s Miami team and hopes it will be the springboard into the future.

“It’s looking like Miami is going to have a good year this year. They have Stephen and Duke returning with a strong receiving core. I feel like if they can improve on the defensive side of the ball then they have a good shot to win the ACC. Hopefully it will be a launching point for the next four years to build that dynasty.”

‘Canes fans have already given Brad the nickname “HBK”, which stands for Handsome Brad Kaaya. He gave his thoughts on the moniker.

“It’s definitely interesting (laughs). I’ve never really thought of myself in that way. I hope it’s not guys saying that though, I hope it’s girls (laughs).”

07-08-2013, 10:26 PM         #12982
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
But he can't coach though
 mester said:
A lick
 904Nole said:
Its a reason why we aint let his a.ss try lol. Ya'll will see though.
 MRS. RONDO said:
Tim Brewster 10xxxxx >>>>>> Coley
quoted

screencapped

DEDOS said:
trevonte valentine has commited... Defensive Tackle

[pic - click to view]

that gif
 3 years ago '07        #12983
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
Vincent Jackson I'll pass I don't like the kid at all

He's getting offers off his size honestly.
 3 years ago '07        #12984
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
We got Nigel and Chad

2014 class
 3 years ago '04        #12985
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
Golden is a motherfu*king monster. And the wins will come this year too.
 3 years ago '05        #12986
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3778 3778
Golden aint sh*t.....Bethel is a midget and not in the good Greg Reid/Lamarcus Joyner way....he begged to be a Nole but Jimbo laughed and told him we want bigger corners....and we gonna flip Chad Thomas like we did Keith Bryant
 3 years ago '04        #12987
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
 MRS. RONDO said:
Golden aint sh*t.....Bethel is a midget and not in the good Greg Reid/Lamarcus Joyner way....he begged to be a Nole but Jimbo laughed and told him we want bigger corners....and we gonna flip Chad Thomas like we did Keith Bryant
Yeah alright.
 3 years ago '08        #12988
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Nigel wanted to be a Nole, Pruitt told him he was too small to press in his scheme. If Stoops was still here Nigel would be a Nole, but I'll take Marlon Humphrey over Nigel anyday. Only reason why Chad Thomas chose Miami is because of Nigel. Can't hate on Chad though. That was a smooth pick up for yall. I think Nigel can be decent in the right scheme, Miami isn't the right scheme though
 3 years ago '07        #12989
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Great players make schemes work you love the ideal players for your scheme but top talent is good no matter where they line up.
 3 years ago '04        #12990
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
golden goon continues to clean up

how many spots left in the recruiting class?

FSU fans stressed

but but but golden can't get 4-stars!

and anthony moten decomitted from florida, we bout to get him next

Last edited by madness; 07-20-2013 at 10:16 PM..
 3 years ago '08        #12991
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Great players make schemes work you love the ideal players for your scheme but top talent is good no matter where they line up.
Tracy Howard thinks you're full of sh*t
 3 years ago '06        #12992
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
GOLDEN GOON IS SOMETHING IMAGINE IF THOSE SANCTIONS AND ALLEGATIONS NEVER HAPPENED

YALL STRESSSED !!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DEDOS; 07-21-2013 at 09:50 PM..
 3 years ago '08        #12993
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Allegations didnt really hurt ya'll so what you really saying? Besides, ya'll wasnt doing sh*t even before the Shapiro sh*t really.

The best thing that coulda ever happened to ya'll recruiting wise is when ya'll got Coley from us. That's really the only difference I see. But unlike us, yall are gonna actually let him call the plays lol. So the fact that ya'll have a couple decent recruits doesnt even really matter now
 07-22-2013, 12:28 AM         #12994
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The allegations didn't hurt them recruiting?.....
 3 years ago '08        #12995
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Uhh no, not really. Sure coaches from other teams were negative recruiting yall but yall were still able to land some guys. Yall last two classes have been straight. Yall recruiting sucked because the product on the field sucked.
 3 years ago '07        #12996
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
No negative recruiting destroyed u

I can remember all the kids saying the unknown being a reason for going elsewhere.

I said last recruiting cycle our 14' class would be sick because momentum and sh*t clearing up. Golden said today AQM will report soon and he expects word from the NCAA in the next 2 weeks
 3 years ago '06        #12997
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space

Al Golden quote

This is from an interview this morning, gave me chills in regards to other schools and negative recruiting.

"They don't want Miami to rise. They don't want Miami to get back up, because they know what's on the other side of that mountain."

07-23-2013, 07:11 PM         #12998
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
Uhh no, not really. Sure coaches from other teams were negative recruiting yall but yall were still able to land some guys. Yall last two classes have been straight. Yall recruiting sucked because the product on the field sucked.
Yeah last year we were just balling out of control which is why we got a top ranked class coming in next year
 3 years ago '08        #12999
space
space
7-5 with the 88th ranked defense is balling out of control?
 07-23-2013, 10:56 PM         #13000
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
7-5 with the 88th ranked defense is balling out of control?
I thought the smiley would be a dead giveaway I was being sarcastic but I shoulda figured you'd misinterpret it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago