Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
103 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #12921
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,674 | Props total: 3793 3793
 DEDOS said:
u dumb fu*k

hes now ranked a 4 star and a top 200 player in the country regardless of position. fu*king clown man hes going to sky rocket even more dude has one of the best arms in the country and can run too fool
HOW AM I THE DUMB fu*k....NOBODY WANTED HIS OVERRATED a.ss BUT YOU AND SAN DEIGO STATE LOOSAHS
 05-24-2013, 02:21 PM         #12922
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS 12m
Ex 5-star DT Delvon Simmons who is transferring from TexasTech, is visiting #Miami this weekend. He visited #USC last wk.
 4 years ago '05        #12923
Clutch City Kid 81 heat pts81
space
space
$16,787 | Props total: 9272 9272
 Cheeze said:

this is interesting.... i would love to hear how he liked campus, i would really like to have him on the squad
 4 years ago '06        #12924
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12178 12178
he won the Golden Gunn. we good at quarterback we good

4 years ago '06        #12925
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
 DEDOS said:
he won the Golden Gunn. we good at quarterback we good

This is coming from the same cat who said Jacory Harris was going to win the Heisman

4 years ago '06        #12926
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
damn bro my G Man O WAR i apoligize for going to and then USC thread but my homeboy hooked it up in this thread

REAL RECOGNIZE REAL AND U LOOKIN FAMILIAR FAMO
 4 years ago '11        #12927
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 149 149
U shouldnt drop sh*t for these f*ggot a.ss n*ggas. U should let them get they info from them lil a.ss kids on canesinsight
 4 years ago '07        #12928
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
They posted them same articles on CanesInsight Lil

The internet stretches further than BX
 4 years ago '04        #12929
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
look at mester being a selfish f*ggot

n*gga prolly didnt share any of his toys when he was a kid
 4 years ago '05        #12930
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,674 | Props total: 3793 3793
lmao at Olsen hitting a car and fleeing the scene...another miami jackass, congrats on your future star at QB
 4 years ago '05        #12931
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
long as thats all hes getting charged with

4 years ago '07        #12932
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Olsen was drunk and someone happened to witness

Kayaa also the future tho
 4 years ago '10        #12933
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,646 | Props total: 3104 3104
Brad Kaaya would be the #1 QB in Florida
 4 years ago '05        #12934
Clutch City Kid 81 heat pts81
space
space
$16,787 | Props total: 9272 9272
 USC said:
Brad Kaaya would be the #1 QB in Florida

ya, its been a strange year for QBs in Florida... regardless tho, sum kid from Florida will go above and beyond expectations.... there are too many good players in that state to just write all of the QBs off
 4 years ago '10        #12935
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,646 | Props total: 3104 3104
 Clutch City Kid said:
ya, its been a strange year for QBs in Florida... regardless tho, sum kid from Florida will go above and beyond expectations.... there are too many good players in that state to just write all of the QBs off
Yea, I'm sure their is a dual threat out there thats being slept on. Anyway

Delvin Simmons chose USC

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #12936
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 USC said:
Yea, I'm sure their is a dual threat out there thats being slept on. Anyway

Delvin Simmons chose USC

[pic - click to view]

our DT spot has a big hole too
 4 years ago '06        #12937
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Miami Goon that Bleeds it damn he sonned the fu*k outta of Urban Liar

150 comments

Andrew Kulha: First off, why exactly did you choose to commit to Miami?

Kc McDermott: Overall, it's the best fit for me. Coach [Al] Golden is a great coach and he's bringing that team back to what it was. Coach [Art] Kehoe is a living legend, probably the best offensive line coach in all of college football. I grew up loving that school. That was my school growing up.

My room was painted Hurricane colors, I had a Hurricane bed cover. Everything that I loved was Miami Hurricanes. It also helps being close to home, being able to see my family on the weekends. It's only an hour away from home.

The academics are out of control—one of the best engineering programs in the country.

AK: What's Coach Golden like?

KM: He's a laid-back guy. He's definitely a players' coach. If you ever have a problem, just go straight to him—you don't have to go to your position coach.

At Notre Dame, they had a specific coach that you went to, to talk to. They came and said, 'We want this for the team', and he would relay that to the head coach.

No, Golden says 'I'm the guy, if you need anything come to me, my door's open.'

He's just one of those coaches that's all about the players and he does everything that they ask him to.

AK: What are your thoughts on star Miami running back Duke Johnson?

KM: Un-believable. He's absolutely, unbelievably phenomenal. He does everything 110 percent all the time. He does everything he can for his team and for his coaches.

Asked about the recruiting process and the tendency fans have to take things above and beyond acceptable and respond negatively to recruits, McDermott talked about a time when a fake Urban Meyer account tweeted at him. That story led to this story about the time he turned down Coach Meyer in person...

AK: What's the Urban Meyer story?

KM: The Urban Meyer thing was just funny to me. He came to my school a week after I told his a.ssistant that I wasn't even interested in them. I told him no to his face, and it's got to be one of the top five reactions of someone ever. His facial expression was just so funny. My coach was tearing up and had to go in his office to laugh.

AK: Talk more about coach Meyer's face when you told him no. Was he mad, upset?

KM: More like the state of shock where the guy has literally never been told no in his life. It literally looked like a kid the first time you tell him 'no, you can't do something.' It looked like he was a baby about to cry. It was so funny.

AK: What's your favorite part about being an offensive lineman?

KM: Putting people on the ground. Being able to lock up on someone with perfect form and putting them on their a.ss in the ground, in front of everybody.

4 years ago '04        #12938
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
kc damn near gave urban a heart attack
 3 years ago '06        #12939
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space

2014 Albany (Ga.) linebacker Juwon Young wasn’t planning on committing when he arrived in Miami for the Al Golden football camp, but once he met the coaches, he couldn’t resist.

“The reason why I committed to Miami today was because the coaches are so down to earth. They tell you the truth, not get in your head or tell you lies about the school or the academics.”

Another reason Young chose to become the hurricanes’ tenth commitment was due to the great atmosphere in the city.

“The atmosphere man, being in Miami it just feels good.”

The 6’2 230 pound linebacker got the opportunity to work with coach Michael Barrow and truly cherished the moment.

“It was a great experience and I will remember it for the rest of my life because first of all, I could play D-1 football for him. It was just an experience for life man.”

The Georgia native was one of the many big prospects at the camp and enjoyed competing against other top recruits.

“Competing man, I think that’s what I’m born to do. When I compete, I never stop I always keep going.”

Young has also built a great relationship with head coach Al Golden and enjoys how straight forward and friendly he is.

“Coach Golden is just like coach Barrow, down to earth, straight up real. He is a guy you can really get along with.”

Miami has offered a number of Georgia recruits and Young will do his best to make Miami known in the area.

“Oh yeah, always. I would recommend everybody from where I’m from and who I know. I will recruit and tell them about the university and the place and the atmosphere.”

Young described himself as a multi-talented linebacker that can double not only as an outside linebacker but as well as an inside.

“Outside and inside linebacker. I’m a make tackles type of linebacker, like if the receiver catches a ball down field I’m gonna go get him. If the running back runs through the line, I’m stuffing the fullback. I’m wreaking havoc, I’m strong, fast and powerful.”

While Young will still plan on taking visits, he maintains he is a strong commit.

“Yeah, I would say it’s strong, most likely. I’m still going to talk to other schools, but now that I committed to Miami there isn’t a reason to back out now.”
50-50 chance this commitment sticks but great get if it does
 3 years ago '06        #12940
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Beast hope we get him dont know tho

Chriss Lammonss but lol @ a top 15 list

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DEDOS; 06-08-2013 at 08:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
62 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
205 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
161 comments
1 day ago