Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Soulja Boy - Beef (Quavo Diss)
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
155 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #12881
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,665 | Props total: 3775 3775

[tweet - click to view]

oops sorry wrong thread
 4 years ago '07        #12882
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
So now we gotta hear about Winston from FSU fans

Tracy going up against beastly WRs and sticking to em just Stephen morris putting it perfect spots

Can't wait to hear and scream its great to be a Miami hurricane in Doak on you pussies
 4 years ago '08        #12883
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Man quit overhyping your receivers. Them n*ggas is average, they would be trying to transfer if they were in Tallahassee. It's sad that a Miami insider said that this Miami team will be the only team that will be able to beat FSU for awhile and yall n*ggas have no shot. We might let Sean Maguire ride on yall sorry a.ss defense and just leave Famous Jamies for the real competition. No need to risk injury on bottom feeders
 4 years ago '07        #12884
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
Same old delusional FSU fans
 4 years ago '06        #12885
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12016 12016
top 10 wideouts in the nation according to ESPN

Top 10 wide receivers

1. WR Ermon Lane
Homestead, Fla./ Homestead Senior
College: Undecided
Lane is a playmaker with sleek, fluid movements and the ability to play both inside and outside. He has good height and a leaner build, but looks to be able to add size and bulk while keeping his speed. His speed is good, but he's a bit of a short-stepper. He shows he can gain separation at the high school level. He has a quick first step to get into a route and flashes some lateral suddenness off the line. His start-and-stop ability gives him an advantage to find the crease in tight spaces with burst.
Complete eval

2. WR Malachi Dupre
River Ridge, La./John Curtis Christian
He stands out the more you watch him, but he doesn't get a ton of opportunities due to the offensive scheme. However, Dupre makes the most of them with big plays and touchdowns. He's big, with a very good frame and length for the position. Possesses a physical build. Speed does not jump out at you, but you appreciate it the more you watch. He is capable of running by people, but is deceptive and at times it looks like he builds rather than bolts to it.
Complete eval | Highlights

3. WR Trey Quinn
Lake Charles, La./Barbe
Quinn is one of those kids you can't help but like because he is so darn reliable, tough, savvy and productive. He has good size and shows enough strength to be able to play physically with DBs. He f!ghts and scraps to get open. He shows average initial quickness, but very good change-of-direction and lateral-movement skills. He gets in and out of breaks with ease. He shows a very good feel for getting open versus zone and man coverage and is a weapon inside, a la Wes Welker.
Complete eval

4. WR Johnnie Dixon
Palm Beach Gardens, Fla./Dwyer
There is a lot to like about Dixon athletically. He has height, good bulk and very good strength, and he builds very good top-end speed. Has the initial quickness to escape press. Has good awareness and a natural feel to separate versus man and uncover versus zone in rhythm with the quarterback. He's big enough, strong enough and physical enough to play off defenders to separate if necessary. A physical player for the position.

5. WR K.D. Cannon
Mount Pleasant, Texas/Mount Pleasant
Cannon is a very polished and crisp player who has a nice feel for the game. He's a playmaker who can create a lot of mismatch problems. Reminds us of Texas A&M's Thomas Johnson from the 2012 class. Possesses a slender frame with good length. Needs to add significant bulk and strength. He is versatile and can play on the inside or outside.

6. WR Cameron Sims
Monroe, La./Ouachita Parish
There are a lot of big receivers in this class, but few who possess the quick-twitch athleticism and speed you want combined with the size. Sims is one of them. He runs well given his size. Possesses great height, lean mass and nimble feet. Shows surprising quickness for a tall WR off the line. Pressures the defense and can get to top speed rapidly.
Complete eval

7. WR Corey Holmes
Fort Lauderdale, Fla./St. Thomas Aquinas
Holmes is a lean and lanky prospect with ideal height and long limbs. He is flexible and plays primarily on the inside as a slot in high school, but could be an outside threat for the next level. He is shifty and fluid, which makes it difficult to gauge his deceptively good speed and acceleration.

8. WR Travis Rudolph
West Palm Beach, Fla./Cardinal Newman
Rudolph grows on you the more you watch him, and you really gain an appreciation for his versatility and playmaking ability on both sides of the football. He possesses good height, layered and lean mass, better than average playing strength, and good top-end speed. Has a very quick initial move off the line of scrimmage to threaten deep, with good acceleration to top-end speed. Shows an array of moves off the line to beat press and is very sudden to avoid coverage with someone in his face. Has anticipation, plays well with his eyes, and reacts quickly to what he sees.

9. WR Artavis Scott
Tarpon Springs, Fla./East Lake
Scott has very few physical weaknesses, but he also lacks ideal measurables in terms of bulk and strength. Given his frame, he still needs to add strength to aid his physicality. He displays good straight-line burst off the line of scrimmage. This is a very fluid and smooth player in his overall movements. Does not show breakaway speed on tape, but does have good enough downfield speed and quickness to be an adequate outside route runner at the next level.

10. WR Jesse Jackson
Petal, Miss./Petal
He is a big kid who can run. Physically imposing with speed, Jackson brings value both as an outside threat and inside mismatch. Given his size, Jackson displays great feet and quality acceleration. He is a vertical threat due to his size-speed ratio and is also capable of taking an underneath catch the distance. He is a competitive, tough receiver with solid open-field running skills to boot.
 4 years ago '04        #12886
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
lane, coley, scott, herb at the same damn time
 4 years ago '05        #12887
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
lane isn't playing this year and he prolly wont go to miami after yall win like 5 games.....and scott and herb are 3 stars so who cares
 4 years ago '06        #12888
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Coley out chea Goonin at these miami high school and these miami streets

"Only one way to be the best - BEAT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
8:13pm - 18 Apr 13"

"CHANGE just kicked the door down.. The TAKE over is HERE! US against the WORLD!!! World get READY!
8:30pm - 18 Apr 13"

"U are now under a HURRICANE WARNING!!!
8:32pm - 18 Apr 13"
 4 years ago '06        #12889
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Dalvin Cook now saying he has a top 3 of UF, Miami and Clemson
 4 years ago '11        #12890
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,580 | Props total: 340 340
When 300-pound defensive tackle Dalvon Stuckey was coming out of Defuniak Springs Walton High School in 2012, he boasted some speed unlike most players his size.*

He claimed 4.9-second timing in the 40-yard dash and his athleticism was evident on his highlight reel. That athleticism, however, never made it to Tallahassee and Stuckey had to go the juco route via Pearl Rive Community College in Mississippi.

Stuckey is back in the news. The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Florida Panhandle product committed to the University of Miami, according to a report Wednesday night from 247Sports.

Stuckey played in five games for Pearl River last year and managed four tackles and one sack, which were all recorded in the first game. He recorded no stats in his other appearances, according to the NJCAA website.

He told 247Sports, "I had been committed to Florida State since like my sophomore season but Miami never offered me. Coach [defensive line coach Jethro] Franklin came here today and I liked what he said. Florida State hasn’t paid me that much attention and I thought maybe they moved on in the process. I wanted to stay in Florida so I made my decision today.”

In high school he was known so much mor his moves that teammates called him "Swerve."*
 4 years ago '04        #12891
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 ghostridah said:
When 300-pound defensive tackle Dalvon Stuckey was coming out of Defuniak Springs Walton High School in 2012, he boasted some speed unlike most players his size.*

He claimed 4.9-second timing in the 40-yard dash and his athleticism was evident on his highlight reel. That athleticism, however, never made it to Tallahassee and Stuckey had to go the juco route via Pearl Rive Community College in Mississippi.

Stuckey is back in the news. The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Florida Panhandle product committed to the University of Miami, according to a report Wednesday night from 247Sports.

Stuckey played in five games for Pearl River last year and managed four tackles and one sack, which were all recorded in the first game. He recorded no stats in his other appearances, according to the NJCAA website.

He told 247Sports, "I had been committed to Florida State since like my sophomore season but Miami never offered me. Coach [defensive line coach Jethro] Franklin came here today and I liked what he said. Florida State hasn’t paid me that much attention and I thought maybe they moved on in the process. I wanted to stay in Florida so I made my decision today.”

In high school he was known so much mor his moves that teammates called him "Swerve."*
He was just keeping fsu as a safety net in case Miami didn't offer
 4 years ago '08        #12892
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
You don't clearly see the quote that says "FSU hasn't been paying me any attention" we don't want this n*gga no more. He prolly won't even qualify
 4 years ago '11        #12893
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
 4 years ago '05        #12894
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Florida State hasn’t paid me that much attention and I thought maybe they moved on in the process. I wanted to stay in Florida so I settled for lil sister today.”

miami stay takin our leftovers.......we only pull 5 stars for the middle not fu*kin 3 star scrubs.....

miami cant even deliver the nfl draft a first day pick no more let alone 3 in the first round.......what shame this program has becometh
 4 years ago '06        #12895
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
We tried to tell you bums for 5 years EJ was a 1st round talent. BBBBBUT Jacory Harris is better than EJ! LMAO OK.

EJ making that paper and fu*kin them fine a.ss Buffalo hoes ....while Jacory is pumping my gas
 04-26-2013, 12:48 PM         #12896
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Xaiv said:
We tried to tell you bums for 5 years EJ was a 1st round talent. BBBBBUT Jacory Harris is better than EJ! LMAO OK.

EJ making that paper and fu*kin them fine a.ss Buffalo hoes ....while Jacory is pumping my gas
what the fu*k
 4 years ago '11        #12897
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
Sony Michel via 247sports
Sony Michel is a 5-star running back in the class of 2014 and has been highly-pursued by the Miami Hurricanes since he was in eighth grade.

A local product from Plantation American Heritage in Fort Lauderdale, Michel listed a final five of Georgia, Notre Dame, Miami, Florida and Florida State.

However, Al Golden's efforts weren't enough to persuade Michel to play for the hometown Hurricanes—though it certainly wasn't due to a lack of trying.

Michel announced his intentions to attend the University of Georgia on Friday, according to*The Macon Telegraph*reporter*Seth Emerson.

Much of the buzz surrounding 247sports' second-best running back in the 2014 class indicated his decision would come down to Georgia and Miami.

Manny Navarro, of The Miami Herald, noted Michel said his parents would be happy with his decision. Michel had previously said it was important that he went to a school where his parents could watch him play.

Though the verbal signs seemed to play in Miami's favor, Michel spurned the Hurricanes in favor of the Bulldogs. He will join Keith Marshall and Todd Gurley in an absolutely loaded Georgia backfield.

Of course, Michel could not have gone wrong with his decision as either choice allowed him to join a talented running back corps.

How do you think Michel's recruiting will end?
Sticks with Georgia
Flips to Miami
Chooses another school
Submit Vote vote to see results
The Hurricanes will certainly survive this setback as Joseph Yearby, another local 5-star running back from Miami Central HS, gave his pledge to Miami over a month ago. a.ssuming his commitment sticks, Yearby will join the sensational Duke Johnson in 2014.

Duke Johnson and Yearby will form a lethal tandem in the 'Canes backfield for at least one season, but Golden isn't done recruiting running backs for the 2014 class.

Yearby's teammate and fellow 5-star running back, Dalvin Cook, is committed to Florida, but he is keeping the 'Canes in the picture, according to Rivals.com.

With teammates Yearby and fellow 'Canes commit Trevor Darling constantly in his ear, it is not inconceivable to think Cook might flip to Miami by the time national signing day 2014 arrives.

ESPN's Kipp Adams also reported the 'Canes offered Georgia 4-star running back Nick Chubb in the wake of Michel's decision.

Daniel Tummeley, of CaneInsider, reported Fort Lauderdale-area running back LaJuan Hunt would have Miami at the top of his list should the 'Canes offer.

Rivals.com also reported Michel's coach and former 'Cane Mike Rumph said Miami OC James Coley and RB coach Hurlie Brown will not stop recruiting Michel no matter his decision.

Michel's commitment to Georgia surely stings, but Al Golden has plenty of backup plans as he recruits for the future.

But does he ever not have a plan?
 4 years ago '04        #12898
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
fu*k Sony

5 years from now he's gonna end up like every uga running back. Nowhere.
 4 years ago '11        #12899
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
fu*k Sony

... Yup
 4 years ago '08        #12900
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
fu*k Sony

He probably wants to win games

Last edited by F.A.M.E.M.O.B.; 04-27-2013 at 12:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
160 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
108 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Why Derrick Rose Got Injured, Scientifically
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Blackberry Byke
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy