Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Slim Jesus Current State of Life
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #12781
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,715 | Props total: 12261 12261

Sony set to decide mid-April

-decision will be mid april, no more visits, decision will be final
-"miami is a team I always see myself playing for. I like the offense they run and the backs they produce as well
- says there is no local pressure to pick miami
- says he already as a school in mind that he plans to commit too

on georgia- "Their running backs coach, Bryan McClendon, is a great guy that really relates well to the players. I feel like the success of their running backs in that offense is something that would be great for me."

on notre dame- Notre Dame: "Me and running backs coach Tony Alford have a great relationship and when I visited it was something different for me. I felt good on campus and Coach Alford made me feel comfortable."

KC McDermitt and Sony deciding in April. sh*ts about to get real big ups who ever gets any of these two

4 years ago '05        #12782
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3801 3801
nobody fu*kin cares bout you losers......geez louise
 4 years ago '04        #12783
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 DEDOS said:
FSU has tons of 5 star and 4 star runningback busts. they cant even transfer nobody want them

MOVE bi*ch WE STACKING THESE RUNNING BACK GOONS

he aint going no where.....

DAT BOY GOING TO COOOOOOOOK

LET DAT BOY COOOK WORSE COMES TO WORSE HE WILL BE A TOP CORNERBACK
Cook knows that the only way is to wear that orange and green

Clemson?

nahhhh he off that. No real south florida goon wants to play for a dude named Dabo fu*k outta here
 4 years ago '06        #12784
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
this monster is going no where

Phillips Names Miami Early Leader

2015 Miami Central (Fla.) Receiver Devonte Phillips is considered to be one of the top receivers in South Florida for his class.

Phillips was in attendance for Sunday’s Miami NFTC and was looking to improve his game.

“I’m just coming out here to try and get better and to try and compete with others and see others get better as well.”

Phillips was a part of a dynamic offense last year and helped make some big plays to keep them in some key games. Phillips is heading into the upcoming season with the same mentality but also taking a leadership role.

“I’m looking to help make big plays for my team and help my team stay together and make that one goal which is to win states again.”

While the 6’1 200 pound receiver is only a rising junior, he is still being chased by some of the top programs in the nation.

“Right now, UM is at the top of my list and Clemson and Alabama are the other schools in my list who I’m thinking about.”

Phillips already holds an offer from the ‘Canes and talked a little bit about why Miami is so high on his list.

“They are like family, they treat you like a brother or a son; they’re all really good people there. James Coley, he shows me a lot of love and he tells me I would make a big effort if I was in his offense.”

Another school that Phillips has taken a liking to is the Crimson Tide and he cites their offense and the idea of leaving the hometown.

“I just like they offense and I just want to experience something out of state.”

The Central product was in attendance for a recent Miami Junior Day and talked about the experience.

“I was at Miami about two weeks ago, I went to the UM Basketball game and they were showing me a lot of love.”

While Phillips is only a rising junior, he does know when he plans to make a decision.

“I don’t want to make a decision yet, but I want to visit more schools to see what I will do.”
 4 years ago '06        #12785
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
this beast is going no where too.... Eduoard is his quarterback

2015 ATH Burgess-Becker Receives Miami offer

2015 ATH Shawn Burgess-Becker has been a quick riser in the camp and 7-on-7 circuit over the past month. His stellar performances have finally paid dividends, as he received his offers from Miami and Alabama today. The physical prospect has called the Miami offer a “dream” one in the past.

“Miami’s offensive coordinator James Coley called me and told me he was offering me today. I’m guessing he likes me at receiver, but he said he was shocked at my highlights as a defensive back and he has been watching my highlights as a receiver at the different camps and that I put on a show for him,” said Burgess-Becker.

Burgess-Becker had been hoping for this offer for a while.

“It means a lot to me. I thought they had lost interest in me since it had been so long, but my heart just dropped when he told me I had an offer. I was very surprised, but in a good way because I was happy about it.”

The talented athlete doesn’t plan on rushing into a decision.

“I wouldn’t say I would commit early. I’m just gonna go through the process and talk everything over with my family and then everyone will know when I commit.”

The defending national champs also extended an offer to the rising junior today.

“I didn’t expect an offer by Alabama. The coaches were saying they would call, but I didn’t get a call from them until about 8 o’clock this morning and they offered me.”

4 years ago '06        #12786
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
James da Miami Goon Coley

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #12787
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #12788
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
woww at all these monsters

4 years ago '05        #12789
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
any of em play for miami this year? exactly shut ya damn mouth
 4 years ago '06        #12790
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Four star WR from Mount Pleasent, Texas KD Cannon get's his UM offer. Was just offered yesterday per his twitter.

I Am Kd Cannon™ ‏@IAmTheOne_9 2h
I Just been Offered By The School I Grow Up Loving Miami Hurricanes #TheU God Is To Good Blessed One Of My Favorite Schools

dem canes
 4 years ago '05        #12791
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
Another day, another story about more corruption in the NCAA’s case against the University of Miami.
Ho hum. Business as usual for president Mark Emmert his thuggish cronies.
The latest report has to do with Stephanie Hannah, the NCAA director of enforcement who took over for the fired Ameen Najaar – the yahoo who boldy wrote a letter to a judge, praising the efforts of Nevin Shapiro and going as far as to state that the NCAA could someday hire the jailed con-man upon his release.
It seems Hannah picked right up where her predecessor left off, attempting to use Shapiro attorney Maria Elena Perez to help build the NCAA’s case against Miami – yet another detail college athletics’ governing body chose to omit from their self-commissioned report regarding their handling of the case.
Miami president Donna Shalala and UM are coming out guns blazing in the next forty-eight hours, with a motion to dismiss that will be submitted to the NCAA on Friday.
Besides the tactics of Najaar and Hannah, Miami will also allege that NCAA investigators lied to interview subjects, coaxing them into revealing incriminating information with fabricated tales about what other subjects had stated. UM is claiming this behavior was unethical.
Beyond that, UM will claim that significant charges made against UM in the NCAA’s notice of allegations have been uncorroborated by anyone other than Shapiro and that tainted evidence hasn’t been fully purged from the case, as promise.
For more, check out Herald.com and an in-depth piece by Barry Jackson.
NCAA
 4 years ago '04        #12792
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
KC McDermott committed.
 4 years ago '06        #12793
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
KC McDermott committed.
this would be huge

what makes u say that he commited fam?
 4 years ago '04        #12794
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
 DEDOS said:
this would be huge

what makes u say that he commited fam?
Its on CanesInsight, apparently he will announce it at a press conference.
 4 years ago '06        #12795
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
look how the wideout beast E. Lane showed up to gainsville for florida's camp

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #12796
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
We need to lock him and Sony asap
 4 years ago '11        #12797
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,362 | Props total: 153 153
Matthew Thomas was doing the same sh*t and look what happened..

I havent seen no canes in any mock drafts. Where is them magical sofla goons at
 4 years ago '08        #12798
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
 mester said:
Matthew Thomas was doing the same sh*t and look what happened..

I havent seen no canes in any mock drafts. Where is them magical sofla goons at
Word.

I did see 4 Noles in the first round though
 4 years ago '05        #12799
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
times have changed......miami is no longer miami, they basically kennesaw state as this point and florida state is the new NFL U
 4 years ago '04        #12800
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
*looks at super bowl and pro bowl rosters*

nah
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
150 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
131 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy