Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-26-2013, 07:54 PM         #12721
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
well we gettin Fournette, Sony and Yearby so i dont care bout no damn Cook
 MRS. RONDO said:
Yearby, a junior who is committed to FSU's 2014 class, rushed for 125 yards, while Cook rushed for 79 yards in the state championship vs Gainesville.....try again

Yearby is all around better its not even close...he's tougher, has more moves, can take more carries.....only thing Cook is better at is he's faster

only reason stats are close junior year is because miami central's oline blocks better for Cook, they be hatin on Yearby

Cook finished his junior season with 1,452 yards rushing and 21 touchdowns, while Yearby rushed for 1,448 yards and 20 scores.

As a sophomore in 2011, Yearby became the first underclassman in Dade history to eclipse the 2,000-yard mark with 2,160 yards and 24 touchdowns. Cook rushed for 876 yards and nine touchdowns last season as a sophomore.
 MRS. RONDO said:
yall was been gonna get cook anyways....its too bad yearby is better, i wonder where he's committed
 MRS. RONDO said:
enjoy all the recruits f*ggots because we aint gettin sh*t now

Thomas, Kirkland, Coley, Yearby all to Miami....

atleast i don't have to worry about hopin now because we have a 0% chance with em.....

we no longer gonna get sh*t from Miami, now Miami gonna become a powerhouse again

ima go take a car ride on the highway park on the shoulder n cry myself to sleep

Manofwar9146 said:
Hey
Between you and Broadstreet

This is my s/n on 247 and had a conversating with Shaquille Green's brother who is great friends with Matthew Thomas. Matthew Thomas been a Nole for a long azz time....TIFWIW....
P.S Yes my information is fukin legit.....

Manofwar202 5 days ago
Wow! I'm so siced man. Damn my n*ggah you should be the insider for 247 lol. I'm glad Joyner being a real dude showing Big 6 the ropes & mad love. How would you rank Nigel & Chad Thomas? I can tell them young men can flat out ball. Damn....a pipeline from Booker T. to FSU ....I believe you man. I'm just amaze at this information. Who else from Booker T. to keep are eyes on and do you know are chances with other 2014 prospects....like Sony, Ernon, and Cooke the rb at Central? Again thanks brutha!

Broadstreet 4 days ago Ignore User
Those are the only two guys I know on the Booker T.team I think Fsu has a chance with.Our track program will help bring Nigel in. Also Joesph Yearby is commited to us and I think the U will get Dalvin or Sony.Ermon Lane Bama is a big time player in getting him. If I get wind of anything else I'll let you know.I coach Optimist andmy Lil brother plays for Booker T.So I know a lot of these young men and watched them grow. So I get a lot of inside info. You welcome Bruh.

Manofwar202 4 days ago
Again thanks brutha. I would love for Ermon to land at FSU tho. I've heard we were in his top 3 too. Bama is k!lling it in recruiting too...smh. Optimist is a school? I hope that goes well for you too. I hope your brother is tearing it up like Big 6. What you know about Stacey Coley? Miami fans claiming they'll snatch him up on NSD. I thought he was a NOLE lock? Vought the so. florida hs recruiting analyst had said recently that him & bryant were heading to Miami. Josh on here said that's not the case. What is your input?
Again thanks brutha.

Broadstreet 4 days ago Ignore User
Stacy Coley is a Fsu lock He has a great relationship with Coach Dawsey and his Mom wants him at Fsu she loves Fsu,Ppllove to say Miami because his Coach is a Miami Alumni, When they say he opened up to the players at a visit to Fsu, I knew we had him cause he is a quiet Kid who keeps to his self and toget him to open up is big, So I know he is a Fsu lock.. Don't know bout Bryant thinkng Fsu cause Clowney will be gone after the season,South Carolina is our biggest competition. And Optimist is Little league Football I coach Pop Warner Football the Midgets 170's. My brother is a Athlete Class of 2015 Shaquille Green You will hear about him, He played behind Duke Johnson at Norland as a freshman and we took him back home to Booker T. He has film on Youtube & hudl. You will hear about him this year.
==============
I thought I share this info wid yall mafukaz
them sources
 4 years ago '05        #12722
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
i was fu*kin bullsh*ttin with you clowns, i honestly never liked yearby and his film is weak at best......thanks for takin another cj holton off our hands
 4 years ago '06        #12723
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
 4 years ago '06        #12724
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
we getting Cooke too... the two Miami Central Monsters

FSU LOST. Top 35 player in the country according to multiple sites... SNATCHED

like we snatched Coley . two diffrent ones the Wide Reciever and the Offensive Coordinator

Last edited by DEDOS; 02-26-2013 at 08:26 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #12725
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Check this miami goon monster out

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #12726
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
yearby explosive as shyt

and the coaching staff is doing all this with the NCAA down their necks

can't wait to see what they got in store once we tell them to go fukk themselves
 4 years ago '07        #12727
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Our staff is full of recruiters now if they coach on top of that oh man brace yourselves

Oh last day of Utough was today and spring ball begins sat
 4 years ago '10        #12728
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,391 | Props total: 459 459
the U is winning
 02-27-2013, 03:09 PM         #12729
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The NCAA is alleging that former Miami booster Nevin Shapiro was responsible for providing about $170,000 in impermissible benefits to Hurricanes athletes, recruits, coaches and others between 2002 and 2010.

Shapiro allegedly spent more than half that amount -- at least $90,000 -- in an effort to get NFL players Vince Wilfork and Antrel Rolle to sign with a sports agency he was involved with, said the person, who spoke to The a.ssociated Press Wednesday on condition of anonymity because neither Miami nor the NCAA has publicly released the allegations.

Also included in the allegations: That Shapiro spent at least another $56,000 on "meals, entertainment, clothing, jewelry, travel, lodging and cash" on football players, recruits and others. The NCAA alleged that Shapiro spent that on 72 then-players, three recruits and 12 "friends and family members" of those either on the team or being recruited by the school.

Virtually all of the Hurricane players listed as receiving some sort of extra benefit from Shapiro left the program several years ago.

The figures that the NCAA's enforcement staff cited in the notice of allegations add up to a significantly lower total than what Shapiro told Yahoo! Sports in 2011, when he estimated his extra-benefit spending spree as going into the "millions of dollars."

If true, the NCAA only listed a sliver of that in the allegations. The figures that were sent to Miami also were described as "approximate total values."

The NCAA said Shapiro also provided extra benefits in the forms of impermissible supplemental compensation to at least three former Miami a.ssistant coaches, along with travel benefits and other items.

Miami received its notice of allegations, ones that included a lack of institutional control for failing to properly monitor Shapiro's activities as a booster, last week. It also includes charges that three former a.ssistant coaches broke what's known as the NCAA's Rule 10.1 -- governing ethical conduct -- by misleading the investigation. Two of those former a.ssistants have asked that their cases be thrown out because of problems the NCAA acknowledged with the way it conducted the probe.

The NCAA's Committee on Infractions wants to hear the case in June.

The Hurricanes have already self-imposed several sanctions, including sitting out two bowl games and a conference football championship game. Miami president Donna Shalala said on two occasions last week that she believes those punishments should be enough.

Shapiro is serving a 20-year prison term for masterminding a $930 million Ponzi scheme.
Millions
 4 years ago '11        #12730
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 149 149
 moony jackson said:
the u is winning
how???????
 02-28-2013, 02:27 AM         #12731
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mester said:
how???????
How are they not?
 4 years ago '04        #12732
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
went from millions to less than $200,000

that's what you get for taking the word of a convicted felon

Sen. Joe Abruzzo to FL Attorney General Pam Bondi: Investigate NCAA 'abuse of power' in UM case

State Sen. Joe Abruzzo, D-Wellington, wants Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi to investigate the NCAA for its tainted investigation into the University of Miami. Abruzzo, who doesn't look like he attended UM, cc'd U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder in the following letter:

I respectfully request that your office begin an investigation into the National Collegiate Athletic a.ssociation’s (NCAA) actions during its probe of the University of Miami’s athletic program.

NCAA Enforcement Staff violated its own rules and engaged in corrupt behavior in an attempt to manufacture misdeeds against the University of Miami. In so doing, the NCAA has demonstrated a lack of institutional control and may have engaged in unfair trade practices in violation of Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act (FDUTPA), Chapter 501, Florida Statutes. Since your office is the enforcing authority of FDUTPA, I am requesting that the NCAA’s admitted wrongdoing be investigated immediately before the NCAA’s witch hunt against the University of Miami causes further damage.

Among other acts of wrongdoing, the NCAA was so desperate to gather evidence against the University of Miami that it made improper payments to a convicted con artist and his lawyer for information that it was not allowed to obtain. The NCAA, which does not have subpoena power, paid thousands of dollars to the con artist’s lawyer to gain subpoenaed witness testimony in a bankruptcy case, so that the forbidden information could be used in its investigation. Not only does this abuse the bankruptcy process, but it clearly circumvented the limits of the NCAA’s authority. All of these improper activities occurred in South Florida, within the jurisdiction of your economic crimes division.

In addition, the NCAA advised potential witnesses that their silence would be interpreted as validating the claims of the criminal, Ponzi schemer Nevin Shapiro. This unethical behavior and lack of due process by the NCAA should not be tolerated in our State.

The NCAA’s admittedly corrupt investigation has now dragged on for more than two years, and the University of Miami has suffered through this abuse of power. While the NCAA has been paying off a criminal and his lawyer for forbidden fruit, the University of Miami has tried to work cooperatively with the NCAA and has even self-imposed serious sanctions that included a two-year bowl ban and a conference football championship game.

I strongly feel that the NCAA’s abuse of power and payoffs must be scrutinized to the fullest extent, especially considering the NCAA’s role as a regulatory institution of more than 400,000 students across the nation. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Senator Joseph Abruzzo
shalala's got friends in high places

last thing NCAA wants is for politicians and the government to get involved

tell the NCAA we'll do 10 scholarship reductions and get the fukk out my face
 4 years ago '08        #12733
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
this sh*t needs to be over already, they just dragging the monkey by his nuts now
 03-01-2013, 03:18 PM         #12734
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CORAL GABLES, Fla. - On the eve of spring practice, University of Miami head football coach Al Golden released his team's spring depth chart Friday. The Canes open spring practices at 9 a.m. Saturday at GreenTree.

Miami returns 10 starters on both offense and defense from its 2012 squad that finished 7-5 overall and tied for first in the ACC Coastal Division with a 5-3 league mark.

Eight players will be held out of spring practice: LB Thurston Armbrister, RB Eduardo Clements, LB Eddie Johnson (suspended indefinitely), WR Malcolm Lewis, WR Robert Lockhart Jr., C Shane McDermott, DL David Perry and LB Gabe Terry.

The Canes' spring schedule will feature 15 practices, including four before Spring Break (March 10-16) and a total of six practices before their first scrimmage March 23 at Traz-Powell Stadium. Four more practices will follow before its April 5 scrimmage in Naples. There will be two more practice dates in April culminating in the annual Spring Football Game on April 13 at Sun Life Stadium.

2013 SPRING DEPTH CHART

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-01-2013, 05:10 PM         #12735
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Miami has no shortage of motivation in preparations for 2013

I wonder where Miami (Fla.) will find motivation heading into spring drills. I wonder…

Oh, right. Miami's motivation comes from within, coach Al Golden said on national signing day.

"We're not just f!ghting the opposition, we're f!ghting the term 'sanctions' all the time," Golden said. "It's sanctions and opposition versus us."

There are not many silver linings to be found in Miami's ongoing battle with the NCAA – though public opinion is on the Hurricanes' side – but one, perhaps, is how the situation has only brought closer together a team and program recently defined by its mental fortitude. With no postseason berth on the line, Miami has reached bowl eligibility in each of the last two seasons, Golden's first with the university.

What's next? While waiting for the NCAA to make its final ruling on sanctions, the Hurricanes have the talent and experience needed to make headlines for its on-field product, not the off-field drama. For Miami, staying focused remains the key.

Spring dates: Miami kicks off practice on Mar. 2 and holds its spring game on Apr. 13.

2012 record: 7-5 (5-3). The Hurricanes were outclassed only twice, in losses to Kansas State and Notre Dame. A loss to rival Florida State wasn't pretty, but Miami simply had a meltdown late.

Returning starters: 19 (10 offense, 9 defense). Yes, 19.

Five players to watch: OT Seantrel Henderson, TE Clive Walford, DE Anthony Chickillo, LB Denzel Perryman, K Matt Goudis.

Spring questions:

1. What to love? You can focus on sophomore running back Duke Johnson; I wouldn't blame you. You can pay attention to senior quarterback Stephen Morris, who went from an injury-related question mark to one of the most productive quarterbacks in the ACC. Here's what I love: Miami is big, strong and experienced on both lines. The offensive line is a behemoth, one led by a trio of seniors and pair of juniors with all-conference potential. The defensive line will start two seniors and two juniors, with more experience on the second level. Miami's matching fronts will win more battles than they lose in 2013.

2. How much will change? On offense, former Florida State a.ssistant James Coley was hired to replace NFL-bound Jedd Fisch as Miami's coordinator. Coley is a wonderful recruiter – and he'll be a weapon for the Hurricanes – but he's only called plays once, for Florida International in 2007. Is Coley (and by extension, Miami) in line for a steep learning curve? In his defense, Coley soaked up all he could learn from Jimbo Fisher over his time with the Seminoles. Will Miami retain last year's explosiveness with him running the show?

Position battles:

1. Backup running back. Sublime as a freshman, Johnson will be more physically equipped to handle a larger workload in 2013. But he'll need to be spelled by a bruiser, which makes Miami's springtime search for a productive secondary option vital. Fellow sophomore Dallas Crawford will get his touches, but redshirt freshman Danny Dillard's size (210 pounds) will give him the opportunity to become the Hurricanes' change-of-pace option.

2. Cornerback. Miami's pass defense made a substantial improvement in 2012, though the secondary will remain an area of concern until the group begins playing with more consistency during ACC play. Replacing cornerbacks Thomas McGee and Thomas Finnie will be a key task; Miami will also need to develop depth. While it would be a surprise to see anyone but sophomore Tracy Howard and junior Ladarius Gunter earn the starting nods, will Miami be too reliant true and redshirt freshmen to add depth at the position?

3. Kicker. Miami will audition sophomores Matt Goudis and Ricky Perez (and perhaps fellow sophomore Zach Costa) for the kicking job left vacant by Jake Wieclaw, who hit on 19 of his 26 field goals as a senior. There's something I've learned over the years, and it's simple and easy to follow: When it comes to kicking competitions, always bet on the guy who's on scholarship. That's Goudis, in this case.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #12736
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
wondering why Deon bush is the back up hmmmmm
 4 years ago '06        #12737
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 primetime said:
wondering why Deon bush is the back up hmmmmm
simply for motavational purposes. hes clearly our best Defensive Back true sophmore
 4 years ago '05        #12738
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
A loss to rival Florida State wasn't pretty, but Miami simply had a meltdown late.

Here's what I love: Miami is big, strong and experienced on both lines. The defensive line will start two seniors and two juniors, with more experience on the second level.

what fu*kin delusion.
 03-02-2013, 11:32 AM         #12739
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
A loss to rival Florida State wasn't pretty, but Miami simply had a meltdown late.

Here's what I love: Miami is big, strong and experienced on both lines. The defensive line will start two seniors and two juniors, with more experience on the second level.

what fu*kin delusion.
Remember when you dumbasses said you were better than Bama? That was the definition of delusion
 4 years ago '05        #12740
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
we are better than bama and are the only team that could beat them besides a&m
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy