Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 324
Image(s) inside WorldStarHipHop Founder Dead at 43
229 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 151
NBA Lebron: "We need a fu-king playmaker"
149 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 130
NFL RIGGED | Super Bowl 51, New England Patriots & Atlanta Falcons +Waiting fo..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 113
Vlads New Victim Casanova
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #12681
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Griffin and Coley<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Darby and Ramsey. Them n*ggas getting shut down especially with that garbage a.ss Olsen yall n*ggas got under center. If Jesus played QB his name in the Bible would be written as Jamesis Winston, son of God. Throwing the ball to his disciples, Marvin Bracy the fastest collegiate athlete, Isaish Jones the silent k!ller, Jesus Wilson that guy and Levonte Whitfield nobody but the second fastest collegiate athlete. You n*ggas have no defense for that sh*t. Including Mario "showing Al what a real goon looks like" Pender and Ryan "my d!ck is bigger than Dukes" Green
none of that sh*t made any sense ....This clown tried to be all funny and sh*t but failed miserably just like his team does year in and year out

We won't hear about these bums 2 years from now... they'll be either sitting on the bench or playing at Jacksonville State
 4 years ago '08        #12682
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,016 | Props total: 59 59
 Cheeze said:
nobody takes you seriously after you said SEC teams don't recruit players unless FSU offers them.....

all you guys do is keep hyping up these guys to sit on the bench
bi*ch n*gga look it up. We offered Eddie Jackson, two days later he has offers from Alabama, LSU, UGA and Ole Miss. We offered Wilson Bell two days later he has offers from Ole Miss and Auburn. Everytime we offer a kid within the same week he has offers from at least 4 SEC schools.

Don't be mad just because nobody wants the bum n*ggas Miami has to settle for
 4 years ago '08        #12683
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,016 | Props total: 59 59
 primetime said:


None of them scrubs gonna be sh*t in the NFL
We got 13 n*ggas at the combine. That's more than the number of n*ggas that got drafted from Miami the past 2 years

And the only two n*ggas I mentioned that probably won't be sh*t in the NFL is Marvin Bracy and Levonte Whitfield who will probably be too busy in the Olympics
 4 years ago '08        #12684
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,016 | Props total: 59 59
 Cap Peeler said:
none of that sh*t made any sense ....This clown tried to be all funny and sh*t but failed miserably just like his team does year in and year out

We won't hear about these bums 2 years from now... they'll be either sitting on the bench or playing at Jacksonville State
I'm supposed to be mad that 4 and 5 stars are sitting on our bench?!?!?!?

That lets you know we are on two different levels of a program because these n*ggas would be starting day one no practice at Miami
 02-22-2013, 06:43 PM         #12685
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
bi*ch n*gga look it up. We offered Eddie Jackson, two days later he has offers from Alabama, LSU, UGA and Ole Miss. We offered Wilson Bell two days later he has offers from Ole Miss and Auburn. Everytime we offer a kid within the same week he has offers from at least 4 SEC schools.

Don't be mad just because nobody wants the bum n*ggas Miami has to settle for
You're right.....I'm so upset we settled for Coley

the FSU LOCK
 4 years ago '05        #12686
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$52,152 | Props total: 4754 4754
only reason you got Coley is because of his Head Coach forcing him to go to Miami. add that on top of him being scared to compete....there you have it
 4 years ago '08        #12687
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,016 | Props total: 59 59
 Cheeze said:
You're right.....I'm so upset we settled for Coley

the FSU LOCK
Yall n*ggas gonna hold on to getting Coley until the day yall die. Not even considering the fact that we have more n*ggas from Dade, Palm Beach and Broward on our squad than yall do. fu*k outta here
 4 years ago '08        #12688
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 95 95
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
We got 13 n*ggas at the combine. That's more than the number of n*ggas that got drafted from Miami the past 2 years

And the only two n*ggas I mentioned that probably won't be sh*t in the NFL is Marvin Bracy and Levonte Whitfield who will probably be too busy in the Olympics
who the fu*k cares how many dudes you have at the combine???????????????

can you name 3 fu*ken Noles who stand their own in the L??????????

fu*k outta here f*ggit....

Boldin and Cromartie are the only 2 that I can name from FSU

You can have your whole fu*ken team in the combine and we still will put more fu*ken talent in the L
 4 years ago '08        #12689
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 95 95
 MRS. RONDO said:
only reason you got Coley is because of his Head Coach forcing him to go to Miami. add that on top of him being scared to compete....there you have it
fu*k outta here wit that scared to compete bullsh*t....he'd walk on and be the best receiver from day one.....your WR suck cawk brah none of them will amount to sh*t once their college careers are over....Coley will make his legacy at the U and then remind everyone of WR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get at us biatchhhhhhhhhhh
 02-22-2013, 10:38 PM         #12690
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Yall n*ggas gonna hold on to getting Coley until the day yall die. Not even considering the fact that we have more n*ggas from Dade, Palm Beach and Broward on our squad than yall do. fu*k outta here
Ain't nobody hanging onto him you dumb fu*k

You said we had to settle for em

I ain't even gotta make you look retarded, ya do it to yourself
 4 years ago '05        #12691
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$52,152 | Props total: 4754 4754
 primetime said:
fu*k outta here wit that scared to compete bullsh*t....he'd walk on and be the best receiver from day one.....your WR suck cawk brah none of them will amount to sh*t once their college careers are over....Coley will make his legacy at the U and then remind everyone of WR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get at us biatchhhhhhhhhhh
this fu*kin guy man,.....just stop it you keep embarrassing yourself. its so silly that you are serious though

you dont think coley is already miami's best wr? your wrs are the fu*kin worst, they got shut the fu*k down vs us......
 4 years ago '07        #12692
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,263 | Props total: 512 512
Fsu fans all in this thread lol

We winning the ACC this yr bruh.....
 4 years ago '04        #12693
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Fsu fans all in this thread lol

We winning the ACC this yr bruh.....
you ever seen the fsu thread?

It's junior just talking to himself basically


These two clowns are forced to come overhere to try to find a friend
 4 years ago '05        #12694
Junior G 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$52,152 | Props total: 4754 4754
dont be fu*kin stupid......we much deeper on here then you.....atleast 50 different noles be in that thread and thats not countin you undercovers
 02-23-2013, 12:58 PM         #12695
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
you ever seen the fsu thread?

It's junior just talking to himself basically


These two clowns are forced to come overhere to try to find a friend
It's like that thread that manofwar made

making posts and talking to himself since he can't go in the team thread
 4 years ago '06        #12696
DEDOS 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$58,785 | Props total: 14646 14646
shorty cooler than a fan but her man not me

got a real hott mouth but she a stone cold freak

10 girls in my suite brought sand to the beach



[video - click to view]



Last edited by DEDOS; 02-23-2013 at 01:31 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #12697
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,016 | Props total: 59 59
I guess your basketball team woke up and realized you guys are Miami. Good game against Wake Forest
 02-23-2013, 03:08 PM         #12698
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I guess your basketball team woke up and realized you guys are Miami. Good game against Wake Forest
So this is what they will turn to when we win the ACC this year.

Niiiiiiiiiiice
 02-23-2013, 03:20 PM         #12699
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I guess your basketball team woke up and realized you guys are Miami. Good game against Wake Forest
What FSU look like

Grasping for anything
 4 years ago '07        #12700
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,263 | Props total: 512 512
13-1 in the ACC

#1Seed still hills at me in March
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
149 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Master P got the hook up!!
92 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NBA High School Kid Trash Talks Penny Hardaway
57 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Tekken 7 is coming...
41 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Stitches and Big LA looking like GTA characters. 😭
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
NBA This dude is actually a starting center in the nba
79 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside T.I. Molested on stage and not having it
202 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy