Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Mulann Milla: I Knocked Young MA Out When We Fought! (Young MA Is Fakin..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Biggest Disappointment So Far in the East?
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-12-2013, 05:58 PM         #12621
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
Yah tru I do post news in here, but ya Cane patnaz be hitting me up appreciating it

Cuz no one replies in it dosen't mean people don't visit it. I have several people viewing it everytime i be on it

I guess you don't have the medicare to re wire ya fukin brains my n*gga.....i aint mad atcha my n*gga
Your jokes fall pretty flat every where no matter how many smilies you use
 4 years ago '07        #12622
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
 Manofwar9146 said:
Deion played against superior comp at WR position....

Jerry Rice, Herman Moore, Sterling Sharpe, Mike Irvin, Irvin Frye, Art Monk, Chris Carter, Randy Moss, T.O and so many others. The corners that is in the NFL these days aren't all that like the old days. U had Rod Woodson, Darrell Green, Arnez Battle, Ty Law and others who were more true shud down corners than today's corners. That's why GM's are willing to pay super millions to get that shud down corner.
You kno how hard it is to play corner now.

Back then cbs could beat the hell outta WRs
 02-12-2013, 09:35 PM         #12623
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CORAL GABLES — Signing day was six sunsets ago, but Miami wasn't done.

The Hurricanes signed their 17th member of the 2013 football recruiting haul Tuesday afternoon when Ryheem Lockley of Saluda, Va., sent his National Letter of Intent to Coral Gables.

Lockley posted a picture of his signing on his Twitter account Tuesday afternoon in which he wore a UM cap.

"Guess dreams do come true!" he posted on Twitter mid-Tuesday afternoon.

The latest addition moved the Hurricanes up to No. 17 in the 247Sports composite of the team rankings.

Listed as an "athlete" by recruiting services, Lockley was a 3-star prospect according to 247Sports composite of the major rankings. Rivals.com rated him the No. 61 athlete nationally while 247Sports has him at No. 39.

He was also reportedly considering Virginia and West Virginia.

UM has not officially confirmed Lockley's letter has arrived, but recruiting coordinator Brandon Carroll posted the customary "Welcome to the U" message on Twitter just after 2 p.m. That typically means a commitment or signing took place.

Update: Miami officials confirmed the LOI was received Tuesday afternoon.
Lockley ran for 1,034 yards rushing and 13 touchdowns with 598 receiving yards and eight touchdowns as a senior in his first year playing wide receiver. Prior to this season, Lockley was the starting quarterback for three seasons. On defense he totaled 50 tackles with two sacks and one interception playing safety, linebacker, cornerback, and defensive end.

He is also a standout basketball player averaging over 30 points a game and is a two-time all-state performer.

6'4 210

[video - click to view]

looks like a giant against a bunch of greg reids

Last edited by Cheeze; 02-12-2013 at 09:38 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #12624
ghostridah 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 340 340
Hurricanes Land 4-Star RB Recruit
By Ben Chodos on February 13, 2013
Next

Photo courtesy of 247Sports.com
Cornelius Elder has produced on both sides of the football and players with his abilities are always coveted recruits. According to Elder's Twitter account, Miami has beaten out the competition to get this talented prospect's signature:

247Sports' composite rankings have Elder as a 4-star recruit. He is listed as the seventh-best all-purpose athlete and the No. 198 overall prospect in the 2013 class. His profile also notes that he is the fourth-best recruit coming out of Tennessee this year.

Ohio State, UCLA, Georgia Tech, Ole Miss and Alabama were believed to be his most likely destinations among the 14 programs that made him an offer. It's no surprise he garnered so much attention from these top programs, either.

The Nashville-based prospect played running back and defensive back for Ensworth High. At 5'10" and 165 pounds, he has the frame to excel in the backfield or the secondary for the Hurricanes.

Check out these highlights from his sophomore year, courtesy of 247Sports Studio via YouTube:

Elder’s abilities on offense earned him recognition this season, being named the top back in Division II-AA at the Tennessee Titans Mr. Football Awards. The O-Zone’s Tony Gerdeman notes that he has racked up an incredible 6,351 yards and 84 touchdowns during his high school career.

Elder ensured that statistics were not his only legacy at Ensworth. He delivered a 217-yard, three-touchdown performance last month in the Division II-AA title game to bring a third consecutive state championship to his alma mater.

However, Elder’s winning ways weren’t merely on the gridiron either, as he won the state tournament MVP award while leading Ensworth to state titles in basketball in both his sophomore and junior years, as noted by The Tennessean's Chip Cirillo*(via USA Today). He certainly has the talent to be a two-sport athlete at the collegiate level.*

Elder is a remarkable athlete whose physical gifts allow him to be a dangerous playmaker. There are no limits to his potential due to his incredible
 02-13-2013, 12:23 PM         #12625
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #12626
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Carroll aint tweeted #WelcometotheU yet so im not excited yet
 4 years ago '07        #12627
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Bat Signal just went out lol
 02-13-2013, 01:41 PM         #12628
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o_O ‏@BushidoNole
@FsuWho Jalen Ramsey is his best friend and was pushing hard for #FSU to get him an offer. Jimbo's not going to use a ship on a hoops kid
 4 years ago '08        #12629
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
 Cheeze said:
You do understand that means we didn't want him right?
 4 years ago '05        #12630
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,687 | Props total: 3795 3795
Miami stay takin our leftovers......
 4 years ago '05        #12631
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
I thought golden said we don't have more scholarships

4 years ago '08        #12632
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
I thought golden said we don't have more scholarships

I wonder how that's going to rub off on Ice Harris and other Dade County coaches. Turn your back on one of your own for a kid from Tennessee
 02-13-2013, 04:27 PM         #12633
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
You do understand that means we didn't want him right?
You realize that he got a FOOTBALL SCHOLARSHIP right.....Dumbo Fisher d!ck shrinking again

MRS. RONDO said:
Miami stay takin our leftovers......
How's Jeremy Kerr
 4 years ago '08        #12634
space
space
 Cheeze said:
You realize that he got a FOOTBALL SCHOLARSHIP right.....Dumbo Fisher d!ck shrinking again

How's Jeremy Kerr
What does him getting a football scholarship have to do with our head football coach not wanting to offer him? Who do realize that Elder has came out numerous times and said his first love is basketball and that he's going to try out for basketball at whatever school he goes to right?

And Kerr had an offer from you guys and decommited, not a leftover. Elder wanted to come to FSU to play ball with his best friend, didn't get an offer, committed to Miami, that's a leftover
 02-13-2013, 05:44 PM         #12635
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
What does him getting a football scholarship have to do with our head football coach not wanting to offer him? Who do realize that Elder has came out numerous times and said his first love is basketball and that he's going to try out for basketball at whatever school he goes to right?

And Kerr had an offer from you guys and decommited, not a leftover. Elder wanted to come to FSU to play ball with his best friend, didn't get an offer, committed to Miami, that's a leftover
He will sign a football scholarship but the plan is for him to play football and basketball.

Sandland committed to Miami Dec 22nd

Kerr de-committed Jan 22nd

scared of comp go ahead and run to FSU

leftover

little d!ck jimbo

Last edited by Cheeze; 02-13-2013 at 05:47 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #12636
space
space
 Cheeze said:

Sandland committed to Miami Dec 22nd

Kerr de-committed Jan 22nd

scared of comp go ahead and run to FSU

leftover

little d!ck jimbo
Ur an idiot. Jimbo told him he's not even going to play TE here he's getting developed into an OT so Sandbags commitment means nothing to competition here dumbass
 02-13-2013, 07:06 PM         #12637
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Ur an idiot. Jimbo told him he's not even going to play TE here he's getting developed into an OT so Sandbags commitment means nothing to competition here dumbass
You're making my point for me you dumbfu*k

too stupid to realize it

CANEINSIDER ‏@CANEINSIDER
Breaking: Hialeah 2014 QB Alin Edouard commits to the University of Miami #Canes
 4 years ago '04        #12638
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
dual threat QB throwing to coley and lane and handing off to sony and cook
 4 years ago '05        #12639
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
He ain't no 5 star ps I though white Jesus was ya guy
 4 years ago '05        #12640
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Coley ran n*gga wouldn't even crack our 5 deep ps 4 in a row
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
162 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
230 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
158 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
71 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
67 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
60 comments
22 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy