Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
15 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #12581
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
man bball team is on point this year

ever since that duke game i been expecting a let down but, these dudes come out to play every game
 4 years ago '04        #12582
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Since when are we this good in basketball

I see u top ranked canes

In regards to Sony, hes been one of the biggest UM fans for a while. Throwing up the U plenty times after scoring TDs, always saying that UM is his dream school. Now, I wouldnt be surprised if some sh*t program like Auburn or Ole Miss came to him ready to break bread and he ends up doing that instead
 4 years ago '08        #12583
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I read somewhere he was a nole fan growing up
You read that in a book of fables. He said it when Miami and FSU played that he was always a Miami fan growing up and that he loved Miami. He just loved winning more than his love for the old Miami, cuz this new Miami is for the birds
 4 years ago '05        #12584
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3804 3804
Miami is now a basketball school, good for them
 4 years ago '08        #12585
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Growing up a fan of a team doest mean sh*t anymore to most of these fickle a.ss kids. If he were that much a fan he'd already be committed. Dudes like Duke Johnson and Lamarcus Joyner are a rare breed these days. Lil n*ggas that really LOVE a school before they ever even stepped a foot on campus
 02-09-2013, 03:42 PM         #12586
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
Growing up a fan of a team doest mean sh*t anymore to most of these fickle a.ss kids. If he were that much a fan he'd already be committed. Dudes like Duke Johnson and Lamarcus Joyner are a rare breed these days. Lil n*ggas that really LOVE a school before they ever even stepped a foot on campus
That's why nobody really wanted Alex Collins after the fact. Nobody wants a kid who is being FORCED to come here.

Keith Bryant was a diva too tho. Attention whoring playing the field. He got kicked off campus on his FAU visit

When they didn't air his commitment it was karma
 4 years ago '07        #12587
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
 904Nole said:
Yes n*gga wasnt no fu*king canes fan real canes fans wouldnt dare go play at fsu

Duke my fav cane and joyner is that dude to. For a lil n*gga he brings pain
 02-09-2013, 04:47 PM         #12588
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2
O/C JAMES COLEY FOR UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI MADE ME FEEL LIKE IM HOME ALREADY.. []_[]

[video - click to view]

02-09-2013, 06:10 PM         #12589
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2
EARLIER TODAY THROWIN UP DA[]_[] SIGN GOLDEN STANDS RIGHT BEHINDS ME LOOKS LIKE HE WOULD HAPPY TO HAVE A D.THREAT QB

[pic - click to view]

and then a week before NSD he'll flip to somewhere else
 4 years ago '08        #12590
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
I'll admit I respect Duke for that. Every time they asked him about sanctions he said all that mattered was the U on his helmet.

Sucks he's have to get spanked by FSU defense year after year
 4 years ago '06        #12591
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,716 | Props total: 12263 12263

The nation's top receiver for the 2014 class hails from Homestead, Florida. Ermon Lane was up to his usual tricks on Saturday at the South Florida Express tryouts, as he was one of the top prospects on display.

"Playing out here gets me more reps and helps my routes. All of us get better here."

Although he is already tabbed as the best in the country at his position, Lane says he still has work to do

"I want to work on my route-running and speed, basically the little things."

Lane is taking the recruiting process slowly right now and is weighing all of his options.

"All of them are after me right now. I can honestly say it's even because they all come down to see me."

Lane attended a Miami junior day last month and enjoyed himself.

"It was good. I got to see the coaches, the campus and meet with the players. I know they're building a new weight room or locker room or something and I liked that."

The Homestead product has established relationships with some of Miami's coaches, including Micheal Barrow.

"Barrow is really my cousin and he's part of my family. He's not pushing me too hard, he just tells me what my family says, which is to be patient. I also talked to the new receivers coach, he's a cool and funny dude."

must get... barrow is part of his family

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DEDOS; 02-10-2013 at 12:00 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #12592
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
i dont know but we failed not hiring Lockette ^

UM Offers Stud 2015 DB Johnson
David Lake
16 hours ago
Comments:12 Add a comment Miami Kilian 2015 defensive back Jaquan Johnson got the offer he had been waiting for during today's Miami junior day.

Johnson (5-10, 170) was officially offered by Hurricanes head coach Al Golden, which now means the big three schools in Florida--Miami, Florida State, and Florida--have all offered.

"I am excited about getting that offer. Coach Golden pulled me aside and just let me know that the few dollars in gas that I spent to come down for the junior day was well worth it because now I had a Miami offer," Johnson said. "He let me know that Miami offered an education that is worth a quarter-of-a-million dollars."

Johnson has been one of the top young players in Dade County the last few years. Johnson totaled seven interceptions and 74 tackles for Kilian this year after totaling five interceptions as a freshman. He also made a big contribution on offense for Kilian, finishing second on the team in rushing (646 yards, 11 TDs) and led the team in receiving (319 yards, 5 TDs).

Johnson admits he grew up a fan of the Hurricanes and he is excited about getting the UM offer.

"They are on my mind now," Johnson said of the Hurricanes. "I am looking at them now. I am not looking past them anymore. I was looking past them before today."

Johnson discussed why he grew up a Miami fan.

"They just always had that swagger that I love," Johnson said. "They are my hometown team and they always have the best guys from down here. I really liked watching guys like Sean Taylor and Ray Lewis do their thing."

Johnson now claims offers from Miami, Florida, Florida State, Alabama, and many of the other top schools in the southeast. He doesn't plan to make a decision any time soon.

"I will still review all my options because I don't want to make a mistake," Johnson said. "I have plenty of time to make the best decision for me."
 4 years ago '04        #12593
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
Hurlie Brown is a former Cane, won two championships, has been with the program since Golden has been here,he's been the community outreach guy helping ids with questionable grades do what they have to do to get in, and he sets up visits for recruiting, he's a Miami guy and knows the city and has the connects....now i know nothing of his ability to coach RB's, but its the easiest position to coach.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 02-10-2013 at 04:21 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #12594
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
if Miami loses Sony to Georgia
 4 years ago '07        #12595
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Georgia cant even keep the best talent in they own state
 02-10-2013, 10:10 PM         #12596
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
must get... barrow is part of his family

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #12597
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
top wideout right there

Lane n Coley
 4 years ago '08        #12598
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Damn.. Lane and Coley sounds fu*king scary.. We'll see though
 4 years ago '07        #12599
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Especially with Olsen under center and the chance of duke, sony,cook in the backfield
 4 years ago '05        #12600
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
lol.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
176 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kobe A.D. ID (my colorway) Your thoughts......
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy