squad up!

Miami Hurricanes

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1551
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 RakimAllahNY said

[pic - click to view]

ahh sweet.. i'm taking one of em

06-20-2007, 07:29 AM         #1552
Sh0wty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
June 18, 2007

Matt Hayes

Talk about it in the Message Boards
Look for Miami to move its home games to Dolphin Stadium beginning in 2008. Although the university's lease with the Orange Bowl is through 2009, the Canes will pay to break it and move to the upscale stadium 15 miles north of the Coral Gables campus. The city of Miami has offered to make $200 million in renovations to the Orange Bowl, but university officials aren't convinced that's enough. Recruiting has suffered because the dilapidated facility is among the worst in the nation. . . .

I hope we Stay in the O.B.

I dont see the move to Dolphin Stadium with too many positives..

06-20-2007, 07:33 AM         #1553
Sh0wty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said
i'm jackin that right quick, lol
Took it too..

11 years ago '04        #1554
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,704 | Props total: 6877 6877
had to take it to...lol

now lets see if i can get it to work

11 years ago '05        #1555
stillsouf 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 20 20
fear the spear.

11 years ago '04        #1556
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$13,231 | Props total: 4271 4271
 P. Dedos said
why is it not coming up for me

do u put in your sig like you put a picture in a regular post?

User CP > Edit Signature > Insert Pic in signature > paste this link:

06-20-2007, 11:50 AM         #1557
Sh0wty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillsouf said
fear the spear.
fu*k out here with that gay sh*t..

06-20-2007, 12:46 PM         #1558
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its good to see that bar in everyones sig we run the BX..

06-20-2007, 12:47 PM         #1559
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
June 20, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Randy Shannon has already landed 10 commitments for the Class of 2008.

And two of the more recent commits – Jordan Futch and Jacory Harris – are working together to make sure the rest of the class fills out as strongly as possible.

Futch says he is working hard on 10 recruits to try and get them to UM
"I just got off the phone with Jordan," Harris said. "We're trying to get guys to come to Miami with us. We just talk about how great things are in the future, how everything's going to turn out good if all of us decide to go to this one place, how we can bring Miami back to the old days."

For his part, Futch says he's after 10 recruits to choose UM. And he says there are "three top, top playes from right here down in Miami" that he thinks are already planning to come.

He's not identifying the players to preserve their right to announce when they are ready.

"I'm working pretty strong, telling guys to come along with me," Futch said. "The selling point is that family environment where everyone's together. It's not only just one offense and one defense; it's a whole family-oriented team."

What kind of feedback is Futch getting when he sells fellow recruits on the Miami program?

"It looks like everyone wants to come on board," Futch said. "It's just a case of people keeping their options open right now. There's a lot of great programs out there. At the same time a lot of them are very, very interested in us."

He says, of the 10 recruits he's working on hardest, "I'd say eight for sure come to Miami."

If you played the `Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' game with Futch or Harris, about every top player in Broward and Dade County would be represented.

"My mom's best friend is Jacory's aunt, and I played on the same Optimist team with Aldarius (Johnson)," Futch said. "I played against Brandon Harris, Davon Johnson, all those guys. Even up to Palm Beach, I know people up there from my family, and Jacory knows people there, too."

For his part, Jacory Harris is getting ready to work hard on landing other offensive playmakers.

"I texted DJ [Davon Johnson] and said `Whenever you feel like you want to make that choice, that's your decision, go with it wherever you want to go,'" Harris said. "I'm not going to say `Just come to Miami, come to Miami.' It's where you feel comfortable."

But Harris says he'll take a different approach with a handful of his teammates that have UM offers.

"I'm just telling them to come to Miami with me," he said. "Most likely they'll be coming with me. I'm not too much worried about it. They're going to come."

Harris says he'll "personally drive" teammate Aldarius Johnson to UM if the receiver isn't publicly committed soon.

For his part, Futch sees this recruiting class as a turning point for UM's program.

"I would say this class is the key to UM's success in the future," he said. "This class right here, being that it's coach (Randy) Shannon's first class as head coach, this is an important, key class that will set Miami up to be like the old Miami teams and better. That's the goal. And this class is what needs to happen.

"We have guys like Kayne (Farquharson), Demarcus (VanDyke), key players, a quarterback like Robert Marve this year, but this class is the backdrop that will set that initial punch. It's up to us to turn it around."

What will happen if this class turns out the way Futch and Harris envision?

"Coach Shannon said if we get all the guys from Pahokee down, who can stop us?" Futch said. "We get all those guys, the U can't lose.

"We're going to shock the NCAA."

06-20-2007, 01:08 PM         #1560
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
June 20, 2007

Brian Mohr
HokieHaven.com

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room
Want to save money on your subscription? Upgrade to yearly billing. For more information, Click Here

Four-star wide receiver T.J. Lawrence has come up with a top five. The Lakeland (Fla.) Kathleen wideout holds offers from all five schools. Despite announcing favorites the 6-foot-1, 185-pounder will wait on making a decision.

Lawrence continues to favor Boise State and Virginia Tech.
"I would say I have a top five and it would probably be Virginia Tech, Boise State, Boston College, Miami and Iowa," he said. "Boston College is big because my quarterback is going there, Dominique Davis (2007). I already have the chemistry going with him. Iowa I like because I would probably be the tallest wide receiver there, while Miami puts a lot of receivers into the NFL.

"As for Virginia Tech and Boise State, I've liked them from the start. I'm not really favoring one over the other, but I may go to officials to both. I like Boise's whole program. They were No. 4 in the country last year and are on the rise.

"Virginia Tech's defense is No. 1 in the country and they are looking at me as a cornerback. They have so many players returning and I've been in regular contact with coach Gray. He's a cool person, one of the coolest coaches I know."

Although Lawrence isn't sure about taking any more unofficials, he confirmed that he will take all five of his officials this fall before making a decision after the season.

Recently the Rivals250 prospect attended camp at Troy.

"It was pretty tight and I did well," he said. "The coaches there said I'd start right away and overall it was a nice camp.

"Right now the only other camp I know of this summer is with my team. We're doing seven-on-sevens at South Florida."

Lawrence accounted for 1,245 yards receiving and 15 total touchdowns last season. He added 40 tackles, two sacks and five interceptions on defense.

11 years ago '05        #1561
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
this UM-FSU rivalry gon nice for the next 5 years wit these recruiting classes we bringin in....

11 years ago '04        #1562
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
 RakimAllahNY said

[pic - click to view]

i gotta get this

11 years ago '05        #1563
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 P. Dedos said
:applause: :wow: :applause: :wow: :applause: :wow: :applause: :wow:

good looks rakim

11 years ago '05        #1564
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
Anyone got any info on Benjamin Jones. He has Ohio State in his top 3 (with Miami and LSU) but we are the only one of the 3 not to offer.

06-20-2007, 02:54 PM         #1565
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
June 13, 2007

Cliff Edwards
TigerBait.com

Talk about it in Football Recruiting Board
Miami (FL) Northwestern's Benjamin Jones could turn out to be a big time signing for one lucky school this recruiting season. Big is what Benjamin Jones is. At 6-6, 270 pounds, Jones is a beast of a defensive end. But he's also got above average speed for his size, running the 40-yard dash in 4.7 seconds.

Jones is being courted by LSU defensive line coach Earl Lane
Jones is being recruited by LSU defensive line coach Earl Lane. The big man says Lane dropped by his school this spring to see him in action, and that he hears from the LSU coaches regularly

"I talk to coach Lane," he said. "He just tells me how nice it would be for me to come up there. He asked me what I want to play, tackle or end, and I said it doesn't matter."

Scholarship offers have been extended to Jones from both LSU and the University of Miami. He lists both schools in his top three along with Ohio State.

Jones said playing time, academics – he wants to major in automotive engineering – and a school's surroundings are all important things to him when it comes to making a final decision. But he's also leaning toward leaving the state of Florida, which could bode well for the Tigers.

"LSU is big time school, and a winning school," he said. "I want to go somewhere that wins. And it's out of state, so it's somewhere I can go to get away for a while.

"I'd like to get away from home, see some things."

Jones has been by the Miami campus so far this year, but he doesn't have much planned out in the way of unofficial visits this summer. He said he plans on visiting LSU officially after his senior season, and that he'll wait until signing day to announce his decision.

I think this is the same guy that missed all junior year and most camps with and injury? I heard hes an LSU lean but I dunno much more.. Kid seems to have freak speed.. Scouts say a lot of people are looking and he has a lot options.. Kid looks like a freak at DE

06-20-2007, 02:59 PM         #1566
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am not going to say a lot on this subject because I dont want to speak out of school on something I know very little about and coaches obviously dont and cant discuss these things but.....I have heard through some folks that his presence in this class is not guaranteed due to some various issues at school. At this point, I think Streeter might be much more likely to be in the class on signing day.

Take it for what its worth.. I heard hes going to Summer School and getting everything in order.. And if it all goes well he will be a Cane.. Thats why he wasn't sure about signing and what not. Im getting sick of this were all holy bullsh*t the Admins and coaches are doing, how many players are we gonna lose out on because they might cause a problem.. Erickson woulda pulled the trigger and been done with this.. Shannon needs to take a stand who cares about the media as long as you win

11 years ago '05        #1567
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 RakimAllahNY said
[B]June 13, 2007

I think this is the same guy that missed all junior year and most camps with and injury? I heard hes an LSU lean but I dunno much more.. Kid seems to have freak speed.. Scouts say a lot of people are looking and he has a lot options.. Kid looks like a freak at DE
Yeah I know he missed he missed a year, which is why having an LSU and Miami offer are all the more impressive.

If his weight measurments on Scout are correct, 280, he will not be a DE.

06-20-2007, 03:20 PM         #1568
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The quotes about Aldarius Johnson... I guess his problem is his behavior in his high school.. Thats just whats on the Miami message board.. The guys usual right, but I heard that as long as hes not in any big trouble hes a Cane.. Hes like Devin, he wants to be a cane threw and threw but can he stay outta trouble

06-20-2007, 03:21 PM         #1569
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said
Yeah I know he missed he missed a year, which is why having an LSU and Miami offer are all the more impressive.

If his weight measurments on Scout are correct, 280, he will not be a DE.

Thats just what i guess LSU wants him at.. On Rivals they say he runs a 4.6 .. And End or Tackle and I guess they said End...

11 years ago '04        #1570
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
my lil cuzzo is a senior at northwestern....he says that n*gga aldarius is a knucklehead, but that most of the football players are
sh*t i know i'd be kinda rowdy if i had D-1 offers comin in from all over

06-20-2007, 04:02 PM         #1571
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Short 25 second film.. Nice drive against Booker T.. Kid can make the throws

11 years ago '04        #1572
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said
my lil cuzzo is a senior at northwestern....he says that n*gga aldarius is a knucklehead, but that most of the football players are
sh*t i know i'd be kinda rowdy if i had D-1 offers comin in from all over
All the n*ggas from the West act like they big sh*t, but they got a right to do that because they're good as fu*k and the fact that the school is one of the only things that Liberty City should be proud of.

11 years ago '04        #1573
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,906 | Props total: 89 89
new sig

06-20-2007, 05:54 PM         #1574
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
James knows whats up

Damn I can't wait for the season, but I def don't want summer to be over either.. damn it

11 years ago '04        #1575
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
 Cap Peeler said
All the n*ggas from the West act like they big sh*t, but they got a right to do that because they're good as fu*k and the fact that the school is one of the only things that Liberty City should be proud of.
man, liberty city is a slum within a slum...but you know a lotta of them cats been playin ball together since they were jits at optimist

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cassie Offers Savage Update Following Diddy Break-Up
57 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T in June HINTED to DRAKE on Drink Champs Who 'THE SOURCE" Was
63 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA This is the exact play no one is talking about that actually started the L..
53 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Favre wanted Rodgers traded for Randy Mossin 07 ... Guess who F'd That up
22 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Cowboys get WR Amari Cooper
142 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This B!tch Might Be Retarded
29 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Chamillionaire low key the most financially savy rapper ever?
134 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Here is our very first look at BANE in GOTHAM Season 5
58 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 NBA Yo Kareem Was A Savage Jabbin Folks Back in the Day
5 comments
30 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
8 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Ingram speaks on suspension
32 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Rae Carruth has been released from prison after 17 years
91 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Curly Head Killa juggs galore👀
9 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - Two Native American Geneticists Explain Outrage Over Elizabet..
41 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
OutKast was never really accepted in the Hip Hop community
50 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
unpopular opinion 2: mortal kombat was a better series than street fighter!!
49 comments
4 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 NFL The Raiders now have 3 first round picks and $75M in cap space in 2019
19 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
6 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside I’m a young king I might fu-k Alexis Texas/but I’m not on no drake sh-t..
22 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Masaai tribe roll in on 15 lions...
17 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
micropave
Lord God
WavyGnu
Spot Rusherz
2Cold
Cowboywiz
Proffesor X
DATKIDD121
Pleasure Boy
StillNigga
Top 10 most slapped recently
chef12
blah blah blah
BuyGold
Monkey Nuts
theFREAK
suavehooper
Flippa Huxtable
micropave
North Face
ElQueHablaSucio

most viewed right now
online now  58
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
185 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  46
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  44
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
110 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Did YouTube go down last week to erase a livestream of an object hittin..
68 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
119 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Vermont cop stunned by opioid fiend viral obit wants better t..
92 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
50 cent taking shots at Ashanti
97 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
 Closes in 2 hours - NBA: Orlando at Boston - 7:30 PM
 Closes in 2 hours - NBA: Charlotte at Toronto - 7:30 PM
 Closes in 3 hours - NBA: New York at Milwaukee - 8:00 PM