Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside ARIANA GRANDE and MADONNA TWERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 2 - Girl who was bullied kills herself in front of her family
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Conor McGregor Speaks on Boxing License & Next Move
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #12541
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
why is this even a discussion when we know that Florida State players only last in the league for 2 years and go back to crashing in their mom's house while hurricane ballers go to the Hall of Fame at the end of their careers
 4 years ago '08        #12542
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Did this fool say ponder

Spence
Sam Shields
Collin McCarthy
Calasis(sp) Campbell
Brandon Harris

Thats a few

Mike James and Brandon Mcgee this yr
n*gga Ponder has had a better career then every n*gga you just named so far
 02-07-2013, 08:45 PM         #12543
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
n*gga Ponder has had a better career then every n*gga you just named so far
Shields is a starter on a perennial playoff team after playing corner for 1 year

Calais Campbell is one of the best 3-4 ends in the league

Ponder isn't even the 3rd best QB in his division

4 years ago '04        #12544
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,785 | Props total: 1381 1381
When asked his thoughts on Matthew Thomas' decision to spurn the home town team for FSU, Grace didn't hesitate. "Hey, I'm sure he did what he felt was best for his future and I can't blame him one bit. I wouldn't want to compete against me either."

True Cane n*gga right there.
 4 years ago '07        #12545
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Like my avy says Matt Thomas Who
 4 years ago '07        #12546
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Grace is a goon

Matthew looks and acts goofy
 4 years ago '05        #12547
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,641 | Props total: 3737 3737
lmao Grace what a character this guy is

a. you wouldnt crack our depth chart
b. see a
c. have fun playin with a bunch of 3 stars
 02-07-2013, 09:52 PM         #12548
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
When asked his thoughts on Matthew Thomas' decision to spurn the home town team for FSU, Grace didn't hesitate. "Hey, I'm sure he did what he felt was best for his future and I can't blame him one bit. I wouldn't want to compete against me either."

4 years ago '04        #12549
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
We not even checking for Matthew, that guys dade county pass has been revoked.

4 years down the road hes gonna be like every fsu recruit. 5 star in high school and sitting in a mcdonalds eating value meals wondering what happened
 4 years ago '04        #12550
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Cap Peeler said:
We not even checking for Matthew, that guys dade county pass has been revoked.

4 years down the road hes gonna be like every fsu recruit. 5 star in high school and sitting in a mcdonalds eating value meals wondering what happened
you forgot to mention that he'll be on lunch break
 4 years ago '07        #12551
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:

Link to the article
 02-07-2013, 10:20 PM         #12552
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami has basketball players that get to the NFL and do more than FSU bums.

Keep reaching.
 4 years ago '04        #12553
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Link to the article
Its from a rivals article

Jermaine Grace stepped to the podium on the stage at Miramar High School's auditorium Wednesday afternoon. Fourteen family members and close friends were flanked behind him.

And behind them was a giant "U" logo attached to the curtain, which presumably meant Grace, who was wearing an orange shirt under his grey vest, was going to announce he was signing with the University of Miami and not Louisville or Tennessee.

Lights, camera, inaction.

Grace stood there for more than five minutes waiting for a cue from someone involved with ESPNU's coverage of National Signing Day. This would be another of the numerous announcements to be made on live television.

Approximately 200 classmates, teachers, teammates and family members were in the auditorium, and they remained quiet as Grace kept standing there and shuffling his feet.

Grace finally looked into the camera and broke the silence.

"I'm going to the University of Miami," he said as he put on a Hurricanes' hat and flashed the "U" sign. Cheers and shrieks erupted from the audience and family and friends.

Grace, a 6-foot-1, 205-pound linebacker, will join former Miramar teammates Malcolm Lewis and Tracy Howard, who signed last season with UM.

Asked why he chose the Hurricanes, Grace said, "Family, the education and if I come there and produce like I'm supposed to I'll be able to get on the field there. Also being coached up by Micheal Barrow (linebackers coach) and just being able to have a great head coach that's going to be looking after my best interests."

The decision on where he would play college football came down to UM, Louisville and Tennessee. Grace said he made his decision "probably a week ago. Sat down with friends and talked about it. Louisville was 70 percent, Tennessee was probably 90 percent at the end and Miami was 100 percent. Those guys live right down the street from Miami and they can come and see me any time they want to."

Grace said he didn't lose any sleep over his decision - "No. I prayed on it and thanked God that when I go to Miami that it would be the right choice," he said.

Though he told his mother and friends of his decision a week ago, he didn't tell UM.

"Actually I didn't let him (Al Golden) know," Grace said. "I played with him a little bit."

A reporter asked Grace what he knew and thought about the NCAA's investigation into the football program.

"They told me if anything happens they still want me to come to the school," he said. "The investigation really has nothing to do with me. Right about now everything is smooth, no investigation right now."

Does he follow it?

"I have, I heard by the grapevine and everybody else that it was over with. If it wasn't I still was going to go to Miami, so it didn't really matter to me."

Grace has told UM coaches he wants to wear his high school number 5, which was worn last season senior running back Mike James, and he wants to room with Lewis.

"It's going to be awesome," Grace said of becoming teammates again with Lewis and Howard. "We've grown up together since we were 5 years old. I feel if we stick this out we'll be in the NFL or wherever we're going to be we'll still be together. I'm looking forward to it. I dream of it every night."

Grace said Lewis and Howard made a video recording of their first day at UM last year and he has watched it. Ironically, he didn't grow up as a fan of the Canes or any other team.

"Actually I didn't have a football team, I just played the game," he said. "My uncle Rico always talked about Miami, and I watched Ray Lewis while I was growing up, also they were the home team."

Of Golden, Grace said, "He's a great guy and going to be able to coach me up. I like him a lot. I like the tie."

He said he plans to attend the Summer I session "and looking forward to seeing my dorm room. I'll be at spring practice watching them."

Grace's mother, April Chestnut, said she was "very excited, happy with his decision. I get to see him play at home, see him on weekends. If it was any other decision I don't know what I would have done. I can actually see the stadium from where I live."

And what kind of a young man is her son at home?

"He's quiet," she said. "He loves to play football on the video games, eats a lot, he's real humble, mellow, laid back. He's been playing football since he was 5. Tracy is a neighbor, and Malcolm and Jermaine played at the same Optimist park in Miami Gardens."
 4 years ago '05        #12554
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
FSU had 13 players invited to the combine tied with LSU for most, Miami had how many? 2 n them n*ggaz suck.....

yall have nothin to say to us anymore, we are way past "DA U"
 4 years ago '04        #12555
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
My n*gga...EJ...please ...for the love of god...stop.

UM starter on suspension; UM roster shuffling; Barkley on Heat; Fins, Marlins chatter

FRIDAY BUZZ COLUMN

Beyond adding 16 players on National Signing Day, a few other roster moves are playing out at UM, with one key player suspended and three changing positions.

Linebacker Eddie Johnson is “suspended indefinitely” for an accumulation of undisclosed issues, coach Al Golden told me. Asked if he would play for the team in 2013, Golden said he is “hopeful” but preferred not to discuss it further.

Johnson needs to starting behaving maturely, because UM needs his speed and skill set, especially after parting ways with Gionni Paul and losing senior Ramon Buchanan.

Johnson – who was fourth on UM’s defense with 59 tackles, including a team-high 7.5 for loss, plus three forced fumbles -- was left home for the Virginia and Duke games last November for violating team rules, prompting Golden to say at the time: “I’m disappointed he’s not doing the things he needs to do.” Tardiness was believed to be an issue.

Defensive coordinator Mark D’Onofrio, asked in general about players who had missteps, said: “We can’t have immaturity. We can’t have guys going into their second and third year not acting and not playing like veterans.”

If Johnson gets his act together, he presumably would continue to start along with linebackers Denzel Perryman and Jimmy Gaines. But D’Onofrio also is excited about Raphael Kirby and believes Devante Bond, who had 17 sacks in junior college last season, is ready to play.

Tyrone Cornelius, Gabe Terry, freshman Jermaine Grace and others offer depth.

Meanwhile, Golden told me three players are changing positions: Tight ends Dyron Dye and David Perry have moved to defensive end, an area that needed depth. And defensive end Jake O’Donnell, who redshirted, is shifting to tight end.

Dye, a former defensive end, started eight games at tight end in 2012, but the Canes believe they have enough at the position, led by Clive Walford (234 receiving yards in UM’s final two games), Asante Cleveland and two newcomers -- Beau Sandland (the No. 1 rated junior college tight end) and Standish Dobard.

### As for other possible roster moves, Golden told WQAM's Joe Rose on Thursday: "There could be a JC kid still available. There could be a transfer or two."

### Here were some signing day comparisons made by UM coaches: Mario Cristobal compared Sandland to Jeremy Shockey; Micheal Barrow called Grace “a combination of Sean Spence and Denzel Perryman” and running backs coach Terry Richardson (who left for the same job with the Jacksonville Jaguars) likened running back Augustus Edwards to Eddie George.

### Oakland Park Northeast's Donnell Bennett, the former Canes running back, is a possibility to replace Richardson, and Canesport.com reported Miami Central coach Telly Lockette also is a candidate.

### UM was surprised it didn’t get FSU-bound linebacker Matthew Thomas; some a.ssistants were left with the impression he would pick Miami. Meanwhile, receivers coach Brennan Carroll revealed that UM-bound Stacy Coley told UM at one point that he expected to attend FSU. “Terry Richardson and Al Golden flipped the kid!” Carroll said.

### Former UM offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland left Alabama to join Chip Kelly's Philadelphia Eagles staff as o-line coach.

### Whereas Brandon McGee and Mike James on Thursday were invited to the NFL Combine in two weeks, former Cane Ray-Ray Armstrong - once billed as potential first-round pick by ESPN - was not even invited. Armstrong did not play this past season but his father said he's working with one of Tom Brady's former trainers. Two FIU players were invited to the Combine -- Jonathan Cyprien and Tourek Williams.

Read more here:
 02-07-2013, 11:27 PM         #12556
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dye back to DE

I thought Sandland looked like Shockey too

### Oakland Park Northeast's Donnell Bennett, the former Canes running back, is a possibility to replace Richardson, and Canesport.com reported Miami Central coach Telly Lockette also is a candidate.
I read somewhere one of them might go to the Eagles and that the Jags RB coach might come to Miami
 4 years ago '05        #12557
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
no wonder you got coley....givin his head coach a job
 02-08-2013, 03:24 PM         #12558
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2015 WR Devante Peete (St. Thomas) at FIRE 7v7 tryouts.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6'5 175

I love Miami, I have been loving Miami all of my life and I like how they play football. Miami has been the school that I have wanted to go to all of my life.
 02-08-2013, 05:01 PM         #12559
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone on twitter saying Lockette is the new RB coach

4 years ago '07        #12560
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
If so hello dalvin cook lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
313 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Budden calls Hov his idol on IG,
59 comments
1 day ago