Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 178
 Image(s) inside Justice! Cash Me Outside (Waste Of Oxygen) Bish Pleads GUILTY, Gets Se..
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 127
 NBA Ntilikina Injured
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 102
"Why do you look 50 when you're 24?" :deadpg:
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside "KILL JAY-Z" New 4:44 Video (Teaser) From Basquiat Hov
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #12281
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
An fsu coach .... nahhhh.......


That fsu offense was straight a.ss cheeks, I hope hes not bringing those pussified dink and dunks and protecting the scoreboard plays that jimbo calls
 4 years ago '07        #12282
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,373 | Props total: 742 742
 Cap Peeler said:
An fsu coach .... nahhhh.......


That fsu offense was straight a.ss cheeks, I hope hes not bringing those pussified dink and dunks and protecting the scoreboard plays that jimbo calls
Jimbo has full control and calls the plays at FSU

Coley is a beastly recruiter tho
 4 years ago '11        #12283
ghostridah 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 801 801
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Jimbo has full control and calls the plays at FSU

Coley is a beastly recruiter tho
. This perfect time for this if he takes the job need all the recruiting help they can get
 4 years ago '05        #12284
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
so now yall takin our leftover coaches




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '04        #12285
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,352 | Props total: 2940 2940
 MRS. RONDO said:
so now yall takin our leftover coaches
I guess everybody taking yall leftover coaches, cause n*ggas is abandoning ship left and right.
 4 years ago '05        #12286
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
 C.R.I.P. said:
I guess everybody taking yall leftover coaches, cause n*ggas is abandoning ship left and right.
they went to lesser jobs like miami jackass

stoops went from DC to HC
eliot went from DE coach to DC
gran went from RB coach to OC
coley went from TE coach to OC
hudson went from LB coach to DC

exactly...shhh you quiet

like i said they went to lesser jobs to better themselves




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '08        #12287
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 130 130
Coley good recruiter, bad play caller. The last time he called plays his team had the worst offense in the NCAA. So yall will get the recruits but yall offense will be horrid
 4 years ago '04        #12288
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,352 | Props total: 2940 2940
 MRS. RONDO said:
they went to lesser jobs like miami jackass

stoops went from DC to HC
eliot went from DE coach to DC
gran went from RB coach to OC
coley went from TE coach to OC
hudson went from LB coach to DC

exactly...shhh you quiet

like i said they went to lesser jobs to better themselves
what does that have to do with the fact that yall have a sh*t ton of turnover.
 01-23-2013, 06:07 PM         #12289
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Coley good recruiter, bad play caller. The last time he called plays his team had the worst offense in the NCAA. So yall will get the recruits but yall offense will be horrid
The last time he called plays he didn't have Duke Johnson, the best offensive line in the conference, a stable of young, talented wideouts and the best JUCO TE in the country.
 4 years ago '05        #12290
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
 C.R.I.P. said:
what does that have to do with the fact that yall have a sh*t ton of turnover.
DING DONG

when you win other teams want your coaches so they give them more $$$$$ and upgrade em

remember 12 wins, bcs bowl win, accc win, the same amount of wins this year that miami had the last 2 combined.

get it yet?




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '07        #12291
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,373 | Props total: 742 742
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Coley good recruiter, bad play caller. The last time he called plays his team had the worst offense in the NCAA. So yall will get the recruits but yall offense will be horrid
You mean that FIU team he took over that was 0-12 the year before

Cmon Man
 4 years ago '07        #12292
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,373 | Props total: 742 742
 MRS. RONDO said:
DING DONG

when you win other teams want your coaches so they give them more $$$$$ and upgrade em

remember 12 wins, bcs bowl win, accc win, the same amount of wins this year that miami had the last 2 combined.

get it yet?
So why alabama coaches not leaving like yours are?

Yourv whole staff jumped ship after a good yr lol
 4 years ago '05        #12293
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
So why alabama coaches not leaving like yours are?

Yourv whole staff jumped ship after a good yr lol
Saban doesn't care about his coaches like Jimbo does.




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 4 years ago '08        #12294
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 130 130
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
You mean that FIU team he took over that was 0-12 the year before

Cmon Man
If the school knew the program was a.ss why did they fire him???

And then the next OC came and the offense got better every year after, coincidence? Naw I don't think so. There's a reason he never got another chance to call plays my dude. His background is in game planning, that's all he's done his whole career, he can game plan his a.ss off but he can't call plays for sh*t.
 4 years ago '08        #12295
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 130 130
 The Lefty said:
The last time he called plays he didn't have Duke Johnson, the best offensive line in the conference, a stable of young, talented wideouts and the best JUCO TE in the country.
I think we've all seen all of that is irrelevant when yall play good defenses. What did Duke Johnson do against FSU again?
 4 years ago '07        #12296
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,373 | Props total: 742 742
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
If the school knew the program was a.ss why did they fire him???

And then the next OC came and the offense got better every year after, coincidence? Naw I don't think so. There's a reason he never got another chance to call plays my dude. His background is in game planning, that's all he's done his whole career, he can game plan his a.ss off but he can't call plays for sh*t.
The same school that fired cristobal and still have no replacement lol

Gtfoh yall go ahead and sink with jimbo yall window came and passed all yall have to show for it is a bcs victory over NIU
 4 years ago '07        #12297
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,373 | Props total: 742 742
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I think we've all seen all of that is irrelevant when yall play good defenses. What did Duke Johnson do against FSU again?
True Freshman and was banged up before the fsu game

Yall gonna be praying next season he slows down
 01-23-2013, 06:57 PM         #12298
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those recruits
 4 years ago '05        #12299
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
space
$53,007 | Props total: 5784 5784
Telvin Smith will lock Duke up again




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 368 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 01-23-2013, 07:17 PM         #12300
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cane Flexin ‏@ThatCaneZo
✊ RT @P_Ariz3: Matthew Thomas stands up after the students chant his name #Canes
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside The Life of a 10/10 Male (Tinder Case Study)(Pics)
274 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 46
Tell Maliah I'm on fyha she should work tonight
29 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NFL David Ortiz Roast canceled because of Gronk's racist & anti semitic comments
173 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Did Gucci Mane send his goons to shoot his ex best friend Mojo?
82 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
#LPN: Pumma Santiago
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Drake Nas and Nicki
60 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Everyday Struggle | Addressing the Migos Situation, Big Sean Taking Shots, Saf..
195 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
i dont know or even care who she is
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy