Image(s) inside The Girl Who Allegedly Gave Lil Peep The Drugs That Killed Him
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jerry Jones Catching Heat For Video With "Racial Comments"
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Minneapolis Tribune: Harden's NBA 'Eurostep' is unfair and maybe should be..
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA After That Awful GAME, Lonzo Ball DROVE & LOCKED HIMSELF IN LAKERS GYM TO ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #12101
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 2748 2748
 Junior G said:
a guy who couldnt even win the MAC and yall thought he was the Golden route to success lol......even Wake Forest HC won the MAC
after Shannon I figured anyone would be an upgrade...this clown makes Randy look like bear Bryant
 3 years ago '07        #12102
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,496 | Props total: 1129 1129
Golden just said on Hurricane Hotline

You could live with the 4 or 5 yd fb dives I can't anymore man

Dude is clueless
 10-06-2014, 07:22 PM         #12103
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:

Dude is clueless
He knows he's on his way out so he's just going to continue to be stubborn and fu*k these players over
 3 years ago '05        #12104
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,042 | Props total: 639 639
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:

Dude is clueless
this is the same coaching staff that have publicly stated their defense is based on a bend don't break philosophy, they don't care about giving them yards, as long as they don't score tds, might work in the first half, might force them to fgs, but your placing an extra burden on the defense, fatigue kicks in and a close game at half time turns into a complete blowout in the second, all becuz its all part of the plan to give up yards
 3 years ago '05        #12105
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$53,924 | Props total: 6740 6740
fu*k happened to Stacy Coley I remember yall cryin that he wasnt on ACC's top 50 players list......Rudolph n Lane got more yards than him n they barely playin
 3 years ago '05        #12106
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Coley stuck in bubble screen hell, is the only times I ever see them trying to involve him in offense

10-07-2014, 10:32 AM         #12107
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by Cheeze; 10-07-2014 at 10:44 AM..
 3 years ago '10        #12108
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$33,857 | Props total: 15237 15237
 Junior G said:
fu*k happened to Stacy Coley I remember yall cryin that he wasnt on ACC's top 50 players list......Rudolph n Lane got more yards than him n they barely playin
 Deeangoe said:
Coley stuck in bubble screen hell, is the only times I ever see them trying to involve him in offense

this

Its a damn shame how this offense is fkn over a lot of the talent we have. These guys can do a lot more but out basic a.ss play calling doesnt showcase their talents.
 3 years ago '10        #12109
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$33,857 | Props total: 15237 15237
 Cheeze said:

that stat is a fkn shame man
 3 years ago '07        #12110
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,496 | Props total: 1129 1129
With Stacy Coley its not the play calling remember the sure bomb he dropped

Him not hitting that weight room seriously this off season has hurt him. Dude frail and has been knocked out of 2 games and missed 1 other one.

He's been in the sophmore slump I pray he breaks out of it tho. His lingering shoulder injury sure doesn't help
 3 years ago '05        #12111
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
smh yall ruinin players.....tracy howard aint sh*t no more, coley gettin a full year under golden and he's worse. i was disappointed in missin out on both them but not no more....they dyin
 3 years ago '05        #12112
Clutch City Kid 135 heat pts135
space
space
$27,288 | Props total: 27503 27503
 Junior G said:
smh yall ruinin players.....tracy howard aint sh*t no more, coley gettin a full year under golden and he's worse. i was disappointed in missin out on both them but not no more....they dyin

moving Coley to the slot is what fu*ked sh*t up for him imo, and we know D' is a horrible coach HORRIBLE!!!! the 2 guys u mentioned will do better in the pros than they will @ The U which SAYS alot about how poor the coaching is right now... Howard and Coley will both be in the NFL tho and they will do just fine.... cant wait till D' gets fired, seriously its all i think about now whenever the Canes are brought up
 3 years ago '05        #12113
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space

fsu might legit have a home game when they come play us
 3 years ago '05        #12114
Clutch City Kid 135 heat pts135
space
space
$27,288 | Props total: 27503 27503
 Deeangoe said:

fsu might legit have a home game when they come play us

how can The U look at this and not realize what the fu*k is happening???? it k!lls me
 3 years ago '08        #12115
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 DEDOS said:
he's gonna be a good one unless these fu*king coaches hold him back
 3 years ago '05        #12116
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
wow some miami folks mean business

they raised enough money to fly a fire al golden banner IN BLACKSBURG for the va tech

These donations will be used to fly a banner prior to the UM at Virginia Tech game in Blacksburg, on Thursday, October 23, 2014. Let's let Al Golden know that he can't hide from us at road games either. Our talented players deserve a coaching staff and administration that will bring The U back. It is year 4 of Al Golden's coaching tenure and we have regressed to being 4th place in the ACC coastal division. We demand better.

gotdamn

Last edited by Deeangoe; 10-20-2014 at 09:06 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #12117
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
Quick Jordan Scarlett note...
Just wanted to let you know, for those wondering about a follow up with Jordan Scarlett's visit during the FSU-ND game.

Here was his response:

"Sorry I don't want to talk about it"

lol his bum a.ss had a chance to commit before we moved on to better players and he picked FAU for his coach....son got passed by 2 better RBs....sucks to be him and im sure he's cryin before bedtime right now but its on him now he gets to play in front of 10 fans for 4 years...

ima give yall game and let you know now as yall go through your lives...when a great opportunity is present and there for the taking you gotta take it ....if you wait it could pass you.

yall never say i didnt do nothin for you....theres your words of wisdom for 2014.
 10-21-2014, 09:17 PM         #12118
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
Quick Jordan Scarlett note...
Just wanted to let you know, for those wondering about a follow up with Jordan Scarlett's visit during the FSU-ND game.

Here was his response:

"Sorry I don't want to talk about it"

lol his bum a.ss had a chance to commit before we moved on to better players and he picked FAU for his coach....son got passed by 2 better RBs....sucks to be him and im sure he's cryin before bedtime right now but its on him now he gets to play in front of 10 fans for 4 years...

ima give yall game and let you know now as yall go through your lives...when a great opportunity is present and there for the taking you gotta take it ....if you wait it could pass you.

yall never say i didnt do nothin for you....theres your words of wisdom for 2014.
Again with this "we didn't want em" a.ss f*ggot
 3 years ago '05        #12119
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
### UM defensive coordinator Mark D’Onofrio believes that not only are he and his defense getting a bad rap, but UM actually has played well on his side of the ball.
“I’m happy with our performance,” he said. “The coaching staff is pleased with the [players on defense].”
To support his a.ssertion, he mentioned UM is seventh in yards allowed per play (4.46, not much worse than Alabama’s 4.38). That’s a fair point.
But what UM doesn’t say is this: The Hurricanes are 53rd in scoring defense, 56th in rushing defense, 69th in red zone defense, 71st in third-down defense, 61st in first downs allowed and 108th in tackles for loss per game.
Here's one problem: Because UM is subpar in third-down defense and poor in third-down offense, UM's defense is on the field far too much; UM's opponents are averaging 73 snaps per game, compared with 61 for UM's offense.
D’Onofrio is opposed to having his corners play tighter coverage because “we certainly don't want gamblers. The worst thing we could do is give up an easy touchdown on defense, right?"
UM would prefer a long drive against them if given a choice between a methodical march and a quick strike.
“We certainly can't have our [last line of defense safeties and corners] not be deep,” D'Onofrio insisted.
“That's the worst thing that can happen to a defense. I hear [Seattle coach] Pete Carroll say it: `When you're deep, you're deep,' and it's worked good for him. The deep players need to stay deep.”
That’s his philosophy and he’s sticking to it.
what a bunch of brain dead idiots
 3 years ago '08        #12120
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 11 11
so is it the play calling or that Vtech just aint bout nothing this year?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
421 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Hoops hottie's sexy basketball videos are a total slam dunk
51 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
150 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Shots Fired: Blizzard's New Commercial Decimates EA & The Pay To Win Cu..
45 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
69 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoops reaction when Jay Z wrote “Still Dre”😎
204 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nov 15 - Terry Crews names his molester live
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy