Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1181
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
UM FOOTBALL
Proposals made for UM to stay
Two proposals to keep UM at the Orange Bowl involve scaled-back renovations, but a move to Dolphin Stadium is still considered likely.
BY BARRY JACKSON

The city of Miami has made two proposals to the University of Miami in a last-ditch effort to keep the Hurricanes from leaving the Orange Bowl and moving to Dolphin Stadium.

University officials will examine the proposals -- which involve scaling back renovations -- but officials involved in the process still consider UM's move to Dolphin Stadium likely barring a change of heart. That's largely because the Hurricanes would make millions more annually by moving there.

Miami city manager Pete Hernandez said Saturday that he made the proposals to UM late Friday. He said UM indicated it would respond in ``two to three weeks.''

Hernandez said the proposals include different levels of scale backs and would cost between $150 million and $200 million. He said the city ''is in the range where we can cover one of the [two] scenarios . . . closer to $150 million'' without asking for a contribution from UM.

He declined to specify the scale backs, but indications are they would be across the board, including a reduction in the planned number of suites and chair-back seats.

The city previously identified $84 million toward OB upgrades. Though Hernandez said the city has ''some good ideas'' to boost that figure to the $150 million range, he declined to discuss them, citing the sensitive nature of the negotiations.

Asked if this would be the city's final offer, Hernandez said, ``Definitely it's the best offer we can come up with. We're making the best possible effort. I am hopeful.''

UM athletic director Paul Dee, who attended the meeting with Hernandez, said Saturday, ``We're trying very hard with the city to see if there's a way to do the project on a bit of a scale-back basis. The university needs time to review the [proposals].''

Dee declined to comment further.

Though one UM official said recently he would be shocked if the Hurricanes don't move to Dolphin Stadium, the school says publicly that no decision has been made.

Dolphin Stadium officials are optimistic, but have received no commitment from UM.

UM and Dolphin Stadium have been in serious negotiations for weeks and have resolved most of their issues. One negotiating point that remained last week was Dolphin Stadium's request for its suite holders to get right of first refusal on suites at UM games.

Though UM's lease with the OB runs through 2009, the sense inside UM is that the school would receive permission from the city of Miami to move earlier than that if UM leaves the OB. The Hurricanes definitely will play the 2007 season at the Orange Bowl.
 04-01-2007, 09:26 PM         #1182
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
support the bring back rakim movement
 10 years ago '04        #1183
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Black_Deuce said:
support the bring back rakim movement
real talk, FREE RA
 10 years ago '04        #1184
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
but props to CRIP and everyone else for the info
 10 years ago '04        #1185
itstheshoes 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
 C.R.I.P. said:
Rashaun Jones is no longer part of the team...was kicked off, soon after Shannon took over.

he had issues throughout the year he kept getting suspended and sh*t. so it was only a matter of time
WOW!! Damn Rashaun!! I didn't know that. Do you a link to the story? That's crazy though... he had potential but never really did much. He really didn't make much noise down there and last I heard they had switched him to WR and I think he got suspended for the bowl game.
I'm suprised I hadn't heard anything about it in the small town he's from. And any news on George? I know I heard he had surgery on his knee recently. Has he even played in a game yet?
Good looking on the news though!
 10 years ago '04        #1186
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
 itstheshoes said:
WOW!! Damn Rashaun!! I didn't know that. Do you a link to the story? That's crazy though... he had potential but never really did much. He really didn't make much noise down there and last I heard they had switched him to WR and I think he got suspended for the bowl game.
I'm suprised I hadn't heard anything about it in the small town he's from. And any news on George? I know I heard he had surgery on his knee recently. Has he even played in a game yet?
Good looking on the news though!
Did u go to nationals this weekend
 10 years ago '04        #1187
itstheshoes 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
 Playnogames305 said:
Did u go to nationals this weekend
Nah, unfortunately I didn't although I wish I would have because my a.ss need a job 4 real :banghead: . At first I didn't know what you was talking about then I looked at my ava and remembered this weekend was the national convention.

Last edited by itstheshoes; 04-02-2007 at 12:57 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #1188
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
Spotting Talent
It was the MOST unbelievable display of athleticism I had ever seen during one-on-one position drills, and the fact that Patrick Johnson's just a junior at Ely makes last weekend's display of athleticism at the Nike camp even more spectacular.

It was a receiver verses defensive back drill and Johnson's challenge was to prevent his man from catching the ball. In his first attempt not only did he destroyed the receiver he was up against, but he hawked down a 30-yard pass for an interception.

His second attempt at the drill he came away with the same result, another dynamic pick. After that he took a break because he hurt his ankle, but when he returned to the drill 10 minutes later, after getting his ankle re-taped, he did it again.

Three reps as a defensive back, three interceptions. And I'm not talking about easy picks. I'm talking about he shut down his man, found the ball in the air, turned on that 4.4 speed and hunted it down to get the pick.

But Johnson wasn't done yet. For fun he ran a few routes as a receiver, shed his defender and caught two long touchdown passes, proving he not only has excellent speed but great hands.

Johnson already has a big enough name in the state. Florida, Florida State and Miami are already hot and heavy in the hunt, as they should be. He's considered Broward's top returning player and will likely be ranked amongst the state, if not the nation's, top prospects, so he didn't have to participate in the Nike camp. But his dad said his competitive spirit made him want to be there. He pushed to be there because he's been hunting down Northwestern receiver Aldarious Johnson, trying to go one-on-one against him, but can't find the state's top receiver.

Aldarious Johnson was a no-show at the Nike camp because his coach, Roland Smith, couldn't find him on Sunday morning (he has no home phone), but three of his Northwestern teammates were there.

Quarterback Jacory Harris did well, winning the QB MVP award. Harris admits he's got two favorites: Miami and LSU, but Alabama and UCF are also in the hunt. He said he'd long been waiting on a UM offer and finally received one a couple of weeks ago. But he admitted right now Miami's trailing LSU because he's uncertain about the Hurricanes offense, and unsure about whether it fits his skills.

"I want to see them pass the ball A LOT more," said the quarterback, who went to the Traz Powell scrimmage and admits he wasn't impressed. He plans to watch a few practices this week while he's on spring break and I'm sure UM will show him the real offense.

By the way, Harris showed up to the Miami Elite 11 tryouts on UM's campus Friday too early and missed the workout. He showed up around 10 a.m. and stayed till 1 p.m. but no one told him the tryout was at 2 p.m. His dad said he's planning to take him to the elite 11 tryouts at FSU's campus in the coming weeks.

Harris, who is turning 17 this year, is a bean pole right now (6-foot-4, 175 pounds) but he'll eventually fill out. He only looks so thin because he's so tall. He told me he's eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches right before he goes to bed every night and is constantly taking weight gainer.

His father, a graduate of Northwestern himself, played linebacker at Iowa State and coaches Northwestern's linebackers.

Speaking of Northwestern, the Bulls are trying to raise $20,000 before the end of the school year to pay for their state championship rings. The funny thing is the school board won't allow them to hold fund-raisers. However, they can accept donations and are soliciting them. They have even been doing volunteer work (painting the underbelly of an overpass) to earn the donated money.

Considering Northwestern's a school in one of the most economically challenged areas of the state I think it's a worthy cause and a good investment. For those who have a little lunch money or more to donate to these kids who worked hard for rings they can't afford give athletic director Gregory k!llings a call at 305-836-0991, extension 2217 and he'll tell you how you can help. Checks can be written to Herff Jones Company and mailed to k!llings at the school.

Carol City safety Robert Sands was another one of the top athletes at the Nike camp. Sands was a giant compared to the receivers he was going up against. He's big (6-foot-5, 200ish) and will probably grow into a linebacker, but has a great deal of athleticism to him. He was the state champion in the triple jump last year and is looking to defend his title this spring, and also plans to win the state's long jump title in the coming weeks.

"Right now it's a race between UM and Florida," said Sands, who broad-jumps 10-foot-8 inches.

By the way Sands thinks he's related to former UM player Ethnic Sands, who is also a Chief, but they can't find a connection through blood yet. However, their families are both from the same part of the Bahamas and those who are from the islands like myself know how that works. It takes time to discover the connection, but he does talk to Ethnic a couple of times a year.

Considering Miami's recent kicking issues, Homestead coach Bobby McCray wants the world to know his kicker, Julio Moraga, who participated in the U.S. Army All-American last fall, is still available. Everyone who was offering him a scholarship backed away at the last minute. Florida, UCF and FIU are all trying to get him to walk-on in the fall with promises of a future ship, but Moraga's trying to hold out for a scholarship now.

Seeing as how Matt Bosher and Daren Daly aren't exactly lighting the world on fire, and Randy Shannon said his one regret of his first signing class is that he didn't sign a kicker, I'd say this kid should be looked into. I'm sure UM linebackers coach Micheal Barrow, Homestead's former defensive coordinator, can, or already has provided some inside information on Moraga. Miami has scholarships to give (about three), but I suspect Mississippi receiver Ronnie Tubbs is at the very top of the list for a late offer once he gets his grades in order.

As for Homestead's top standout, expect DE/LB Marcus Robinson to be a beast, and a big-time battle between Florida, UM and USC. McCray said Robinson, who I believe was named the MVP of the Nike camp, has got the "best first step of any player he's ever coached," and that includes his own son, former Florida defensive end Bobby McCray, who presently plays for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Robinson was indeed impressive, and his showing Sunday makes it seem to me that the linebacker crop of talent in South Florida will be outstanding this year. Coral Reef's Etienne Sabino also did well at the Nike camp and he's already been spotted at UM talking to Barrows.

I'm interested to see how many local prospects visit UM's practices this week. I'm sure there will be a couple and I'll try to keep track.

Deuces.
 10 years ago '04        #1189
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,798 | Props total: 1401 1401
my uncle gets out of prison today so ill probably be a little late with the updates..
 10 years ago '06        #1190
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
 10 years ago '04        #1191
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Cane Commit Washington Full of Confidence

[pic - click to view]

Hurricane commitment Brandon Washington attended Sunday's Miami Nike Camp.

And he was thrilled to be working out on the same field the Hurricanes use for practices.

"It's excitement, just like `Wow!'" Washington said. "I'm on the practice field, it's exciting, something you live for.

"I did pretty well. I came out and did everything I wanted."

Washington wanted to get a closer look at his future school, so he walked around the Hecht Athletic Center before the camp.

"I went in the weight room, the training room, the rehab room, saw upstairs where all the plaques are," he said.

What did he think of the plaques honoring past Cane greats?

"That was pretty neat," he said. "Pretty soon I'll get myself up there."

Washington is full of confidence.

And he hopes to surround himself with great players at Miami.

Asked if he thinks the Miami Nike Camp helped other top Florida recruits see the plusses of UM, Washinton said, "I hope so. They could be my teammates. Maybe now that they saw me play, they'll say, `Wow, I want to play with him.'"
 10 years ago '04        #1192
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Area WR Pulls in Early Cane Offer

[pic - click to view]

WR Davon Johnson lists a Miami scholarship offer.

"They offered me last year," Johnson said. "Miami's in my top three schools right now with Florida and Central Florida."

Of what Johnson knows about UM's program, he says, "They have a good program and I love the tradition."

What's important to him in a college?

"The depth chart -– I want to play early," he said. "And the academic situation."

Johnson attended the recent Miami Nike Camp.

How did it help him?

"It was some of the best kids from the State of Florida all showing their talent," he said. "I did well, got MVP of the wide receivers."

Johnson had over 700 yards receiving as a junior.

He says he has no timetable for making a final decision.

Along with Miami he lists five other early offers.
 10 years ago '04        #1193
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Local LB pulled in Cane Offer Yesterday

Hollywood Chaminade-Madonna High School LB Jordan Futch already lists over 20 scholarship offers.

On the list are schools like Auburn, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Wisconsin and Alabama.

And Futch now also lists a Cane offer.

He spoke with Cane coach Michael Barrow yesterday and received a verbal offer.

"I was real excited," Futch said. "He was pretty straightforward, told me that they watched my film and Randy Shannon watched it, that everyone loved me, that I'd fit great in the program and that I could come out there and try for a spot."

Futch says the Canes are now at the top of his list.

"Miami fits in at No. 1 right now," he said. "Miami's a great school, great program. They've produced so many great athletes in the NFL, it's just great coaches. Coach Shannon is going to turn the thing around."

Futch says other program he favors are Auburn, West Virginia, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Louisville and Wisconsin.

"I'll decide sooner rather than later, probably sometime this summer after I take my visits," he said. "It'll probably be during the season. I just want to do what's best for me. "I'm just looking for a great program."

Futch attends the same school that current Cane linebacker Glenn Cook attended.

"I've talked to Glenn," said Futch, a 6-foot-3, 205-pounder with 4.56-second speed. "He told me that they're looking at me, are trying to decide if they want me at safety or linebacker."

As a junior Futch had 92 tackles, 15 for losses, with 10 sacks, six forced fumbles, four fumble recoveries and two punt blocks.

Film:
 10 years ago '04        #1194
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Rivals 250 QB pulls in Cane Offer

[pic - click to view]

Recruiting is really starting to pick up for Virginia Beach (Va.) Bayside quarterback E.J. Manuel. The 6-foot-6, 203-pounder claims approximately a dozen offers. In just the past few days, Manuel added four scholarships including two from national powers.

Manuel picked up offers from LSU and Miami this week.
"I've got 12 or 13 scholarships from Virginia Tech, Virginia, Maryland, Florida International, Marshall, Duke, Oregon and North Carolina," he said. "The most recent ones came this week from Eastern Michigan, East Carolina, LSU and Miami.

"The LSU and Miami ones are big. My dad and I are going to LSU on April 10th through the 12th. We're going to hang around there for a couple days and then I'm going to try to go to Miami in May. Both of those are good schools that everyone wants to play at and they provide me a good quarterback situation. Plus they are traditional schools that win and it does make them stick out a bit more."

Manuel discussed the two big offers a little more in-depth.

"I talked to the Miami coaches recently," he said. "I called coach Shannon and Nix on Saturday and they are really cool guys. Coach Shannon was a great guy to talk to and he didn't put any pressure on me. He told me he was going to be very upfront and said if they offer another quarterback, I'll be the first person to know. It seems like they are going to bring back the dynasty and winning attitude at Miami.

"As for LSU, I haven't talked to their coaches too much. I did get a chance to talk to Les Miles and that was cool too. He came on the phone and was the one that offered me. He's a very nice person and intelligent. I can tell he knows a lot about football."

In just over a week, the Hampton Roads prospect plans to make a trip down to Baton Rouge. What's he hoping to see there?

"I haven't been before, but I just want to go and relax and check out the school, coaches and players," he said. "I want to see how an average school day is for them there and get a feel for the program so that I can make more evaluations."

Following the trip to Louisiana, Manuel plans to make more visits later this spring.

"I'm going to Maryland for their spring practice on either the 14th or 28th," he said. "I'm also looking at going to Duke, Virginia and probably Virginia Tech. All three of those schools told me to call whenever I want to come up."

Meanwhile, the Rivals250 quarterback wants to begin narrowing his decision soon.

"I'll probably start narrowing things down in May or June," he said. "I want to have a decision by June or July so I can be a lead recruiter for other guys to the school I pick. Most likely I'll have a top five in May. I'm doing this so I can get ready for my senior season at Bayside."

Besides cutting his list, Manuel plans to attend the Elite College Combine, Nike Camp at Penn State and Elite 11 at Penn State in May.
 10 years ago '04        #1195
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 C.R.I.P. said:
Rivals 250 QB pulls in Cane Offer

[pic - click to view]

Recruiting is really starting to pick up for Virginia Beach (Va.) Bayside quarterback E.J. Manuel. The 6-foot-6, 203-pounder claims approximately a dozen offers. In just the past few days, Manuel added four scholarships including two from national powers.

Manuel picked up offers from LSU and Miami this week.
"I've got 12 or 13 scholarships from Virginia Tech, Virginia, Maryland, Florida International, Marshall, Duke, Oregon and North Carolina," he said. "The most recent ones came this week from Eastern Michigan, East Carolina, LSU and Miami.

"The LSU and Miami ones are big. My dad and I are going to LSU on April 10th through the 12th. We're going to hang around there for a couple days and then I'm going to try to go to Miami in May. Both of those are good schools that everyone wants to play at and they provide me a good quarterback situation. Plus they are traditional schools that win and it does make them stick out a bit more."

Manuel discussed the two big offers a little more in-depth.

"I talked to the Miami coaches recently," he said. "I called coach Shannon and Nix on Saturday and they are really cool guys. Coach Shannon was a great guy to talk to and he didn't put any pressure on me. He told me he was going to be very upfront and said if they offer another quarterback, I'll be the first person to know. It seems like they are going to bring back the dynasty and winning attitude at Miami.

"As for LSU, I haven't talked to their coaches too much. I did get a chance to talk to Les Miles and that was cool too. He came on the phone and was the one that offered me. He's a very nice person and intelligent. I can tell he knows a lot about football."

In just over a week, the Hampton Roads prospect plans to make a trip down to Baton Rouge. What's he hoping to see there?

"I haven't been before, but I just want to go and relax and check out the school, coaches and players," he said. "I want to see how an average school day is for them there and get a feel for the program so that I can make more evaluations."

Following the trip to Louisiana, Manuel plans to make more visits later this spring.

"I'm going to Maryland for their spring practice on either the 14th or 28th," he said. "I'm also looking at going to Duke, Virginia and probably Virginia Tech. All three of those schools told me to call whenever I want to come up."

Meanwhile, the Rivals250 quarterback wants to begin narrowing his decision soon.

"I'll probably start narrowing things down in May or June," he said. "I want to have a decision by June or July so I can be a lead recruiter for other guys to the school I pick. Most likely I'll have a top five in May. I'm doing this so I can get ready for my senior season at Bayside."

Besides cutting his list, Manuel plans to attend the Elite College Combine, Nike Camp at Penn State and Elite 11 at Penn State in May.
damn this kid looks like he's the truth... 6'6 :wow:
 10 years ago '06        #1196
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
 10 years ago '04        #1197
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
UM changes format of scrimmage

By Omar Kelly
Sun-Sentinel.com
Posted April 4 2007, 7:21 AM EDT

CORAL GABLES – Hurricane head coach Randy Shannon said one of his most difficult challenges as a first-year head coach has been figuring out which side of the ball -- offense or defense -- to pull for during practice.

To alleviate that problem for himself and UM's fan base, Shannon's going to split up the Hurricanes roster evenly for Saturday's 10 a.m. scrimmage at the Orange Bowl, ditching the old offense-vs-defense format that has been used by UM for over a decade, but didn't foster team unity, according to Shannon.

LocalLinks

"I'm drafting both sides to make sure everything is equal," Shannon said. "These guys are competing a lot in practice, and if you keep going offense-defense, sometimes you have a little deal where `This is my team.' Now we're on the orange team,' or 'We're on the white team,' and [everybody is] competitive that way."

Both scholarship quarterbacks – incumbent starter Kyle Wright and Kirby Freeman – will be on separate teams, as will both scholarship kickers, Matt Bosher and Daren Daly, who will each handle the kicking and punting for their team.

Complicated an even distribution is UM's limited depth at receiver and offensive line, since both units have been thinned out by injuries. Sam Shields, Ryan Hill and Khalil Jones are the Hurricanes only healthy scholarship receivers, and center will be a problematic position because A.J. Trump is rehabbing an ACL tear, and the projected starter, Derrick Morse, is working his way back from a knee injury he suffered the first week of spring practice.

Shannon's unsure whether Morse will participate in Saturday's scrimmage, which could leave sophomore Matt Pipho as the only true center. Pipho has only been snapping for the past three weeks and Shannon said one of the team's priorities this week in practice is to improve his shotgun snaps, which were a bit erratic in Friday's open practice.

INJURY NEWS

Freshman tailback Graig Cooper will sit out the final week of practice and Saturday's scrimmage because of a left hand injury he suffered in Friday's mini-scrimmage. All but two of Cooper's fingers on his left hand are in a cast....

Defensive tackle Joe Joseph has the left ankle he hurt in Friday's min-scrimmage wrapped in a cast and won't practice again this spring.
 10 years ago '05        #1198
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
i was in florida(orlando) for the first time in a while for spring break. im mad i couldnt make it to miami tho. i plan on going there this summer to check it out when i get my license.
 10 years ago '04        #1199
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Coach Shannon Tuesday Q&A

RANDY SHANNON Q&A

Q: What are you looking forward to in the Spring Game this Saturday?

Shannon: Just guys competing. We're still building. We're going to mix it up a little bit.

Q: Are both scholarship quarterbacks going to play in the scrimmage?

Shannon: Both will play, and the walkons will play also.

Q: Is there anything you look forward to in particular with the scrimmage?

Shannon: What you're looking for is you want improvement from one week to the next week. The thing that we have to work on is the snap from the shotgun. The first week it was a lot, the next week it was one or two (fumbles), but we have to get to the point that we have no fumbled snaps. Basic things, that's what we have to keep improving on.

Q: It seems like it'll be more fun with two teams competing in the Spring Game.

Shannon: These guys are competing a lot in practice, and if you keep going offense-defense, sometimes you have to have a little deal where `This is my team. We're on the orange team,' or `We're on the white team' and get competitive that way.

Q: What about the kicking game?

Shannon: We probably won't do the punts and kickoff stuff, but we'll get a field goal. If you have a chance to kick a field goal from 35, 40 yards, we'll go for it.
 10 years ago '04        #1200
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Injuries Taking Toll on Canes

With numerous projected starters missing all or most of the spring, including Jason Fox, Derrick Morse (who has a small chance of coming back for Saturday's Spring Game), Darryl Sharpton, Glenn Sharpe and Darnell Jenkins (due to family issues), the Canes haven't been helped by more injuries in the last week.

First receiver Lance Leggett went down with a knee injury -– he's expected back in the fall. And now DT Joe Joseph and TB Graig Cooper are out of action and are not expected to participate in the Spring Game on Saturday.

Cooper has a left hand injury and is in a cast, and Joe Joseph has his left ankle casted.

The loss of Cooper will deprive Cane fans of the chance to see a player that has sparkled much of the spring. The true freshman's speed and athleticism have drawn rave reviews from coaches and players.

Coach Randy Shannon, asked the chances Cooper can play on Saturday, said, "Probably not. I don't know the deal with his hand."
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy