Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Slim Jesus Current State of Life
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-09-2012, 06:06 PM         #11961
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not sticking up for D'Onofrio, but let's be honest, he has hardly any talent to work with at the most important part of a defense.
 4 years ago '05        #11962
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
So who still going to the game next week

I am

Mainly for the tailgating, I'll probably be wasted to even notice the game
 4 years ago '04        #11963
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
Im already done with this season. All I do during the games now is eat vicodin and drink. And Im at fu*king work most of the time.
 4 years ago '04        #11964
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
went to the game today. brandon mcgee is even worse in person

at least there was good eye candy in the stands
 4 years ago '07        #11965
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Im there still

Ima be fu*ked up out my mind
 4 years ago '05        #11966
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
yesssir!! worst case scenario

tootsies after party

4 years ago '08        #11967
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Damn yall might win now. Williams is expected to start at QB
 4 years ago '04        #11968
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
No lie, the Noles gonna get 1k yds this game. We might get 3 points with Ryan Williams.
 4 years ago '05        #11969
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3801 3801
we couldnt even get 1 point in the 2nd half vs nc state who couldnt stop yall.........
 4 years ago '04        #11970
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 C.R.I.P. said:
No lie, the Noles gonna get 1k yds this game. We might get 3 points with Ryan Williams.
It's not even a joke.

The Achilles heel of this defense is the short yardage stuff. Not only do we line up 10 or 15 yds off the LOS but we're terrible at tackling... like Randy Shannon in his first 2 years terrible. Kansas State k!lled us with 5 yd passes and Cullen Klein scrambles, Notre Dame with their terrible offense did about the same but our defensive coordinator corch is too dumb or too stubborn to adjust

Emanuel's and FSU's offense bread and butter is the short yardage pass, EJ scrambles and designed runs, crossing routes and let their receivers do the rest. It's gonna be a nightmare

These n*ggas can literary run the same offensive game plan they did against NC State and this will gonna be ugly by halftime.

The only thing cane fans can enjoy about the game is gonna be the amount of FSU tallyho tail that's gonna be at the stadium
 4 years ago '04        #11971
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
we couldnt even get 1 point in the 2nd half vs nc state who couldnt stop yall.........
Read my last post ^^

NC State doesn't have brandon mcgee playing corner or vaughn telemaque in their secondary

We'll spot you at least 2 tds and 200 yds in the air with those two bums we have in the secondary

Only 2 more months and the worst players are off the team
 4 years ago '04        #11972
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
It's not even a joke.

The Achilles heel of this defense is the short yardage stuff. Not only do we line up 10 or 15 yds off the LOS but we're terrible at tackling... like Randy Shannon in his first 2 years terrible. Kansas State k!lled us with 5 yd passes and Cullen Klein scrambles, Notre Dame with their terrible offense did about the same but our defensive coordinator corch is too dumb or too stubborn to adjust

Emanuel's and FSU's offense bread and butter is the short yardage pass, EJ scrambles and designed runs, crossing routes and let their receivers do the rest. It's gonna be a nightmare

These n*ggas can literary run the same offensive game plan they did against NC State and this will gonna be ugly by halftime.

The only thing cane fans can enjoy about the game is gonna be the amount of FSU tallyho tail that's gonna be at the stadium
Im just praying that whatever this idiot Nofrio did in the 2nd half of UNC he sticks to.
 4 years ago '07        #11973
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
I havent been able to watch the UNC gm but my.brother said dnofrio is a fu*king.idiot still

Oh and now perryman is back at OLB
 10-15-2012, 12:52 PM         #11974
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
he's trying to undersell the sh*t out of FSU now so he can brag when they win
 4 years ago '05        #11975
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Don't get it twisted, we might given up 18 but coulda easily been 40+
Unc kept shooting themselves in the foot with dropped passes and sh*t, the only way this defense can stop ne is if the other team fu*ks up for them

It's sad when u spot the opposing offense on the 1 yard line and cant get them off the field to win the field position battle, coulda had field position with williams coming in, but no

Gio made us look like scrubs b
 10-15-2012, 02:48 PM         #11976
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deeangoe said:
Don't get it twisted, we might given up 18 but coulda easily been 40+
Unc kept shooting themselves in the foot with dropped passes and sh*t, the only way this defense can stop ne is if the other team fu*ks up for them

It's sad when u spot the opposing offense on the 1 yard line and cant get them off the field to win the field position battle, coulda had field position with williams coming in, but no

Gio made us look like scrubs b
The d is scrubs

My avy was true for the wrong reasons
 4 years ago '05        #11977
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 Cheeze said:
he's trying to undersell the sh*t out of FSU now so he can brag when they win
nope sorry kiddo i'm not.....and if yall start ryan williams bad news for us is we dont have film on him and wasnt he a freshman all-american at memphis? that could spell trouble for our defense.
 4 years ago '05        #11978
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
can we blow yall out? of course we can, we both know we have more talent and are much deeper......but still it's a rivalry game.......i thought we would blow yall out last year and we pulled out a 23-19 win.....yea it was horrible officiating against us but still 23-19 is a close score.....

funny thing is reading your miami boards n hearin like we gonna do yall 70-3 with 15 sacks, you know where i read that same talk before? the friday before the nc state game....nc state fans were talkin like that n we saw what happened.....n yall got much more talent than them....n your crowd has nothin to do with it....nc states crowd sucked too n we still lost. we looked like sh*t on the road vs usf which was also a 50/50 fan game......truth is....this year on the road we've played like sh*t everytime.....

Last edited by Junior G; 10-15-2012 at 03:31 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #11979
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
wanna know whats funny though? your dline sucks right? watch yall get 5+ sacks.....watch, your dts prolly havent touched anybody all season.....watch how many times they get to EJ
 10-15-2012, 04:04 PM         #11980
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's just say if the Noles lose to this Canes defense and a less than 100% Morris, you guys are the biggest joke in college football considering the pre-season hype.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
150 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
131 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy